Is it a good show?

Serial killer stuff has always been fascinating to me. But I fucking hate Netflix. Zodiac was kino. Do you think I would like this show? Also fuck Netflix.

Attached: 81MLpeLGPWL._SS500_[1].jpg (500x500, 41K)

Just fast forward any time it starts getting into their relationship drama outside of work and you're good.

based

it's pretty good. the first season the main character has a hard time playing a straight guy (irl he's a fag) but in season two he improves. i mean it is based on true events so kinda hard to fuck up the story

Yeah.
"The making of an incel"
Every serial killer were incels.

>i mean it is based on true events so kinda hard to fuck up the story
god you're an idiot

Yeah, its great
Fincher has his footprints all over it and if you like Zodiac you are in for a treat

AS this user says the lesbian love interest story is shoe horned in and serves no dramatic purpose other that to up the female actress count
Also best portrayal of Manson every

so true. The lesbian character was so irrelevant, same for the girlfriend and every black women in S2

Remember, I ain’t no faggot!

Attached: 373367BD-5E76-426F-BFF9-AB663739AF06.jpg (480x477, 25K)

Zodiac was alright.
Mindhunter is much better.

Season 1 is good, Season 2 is not so good

Attached: 1561916557423.png (645x773, 11K)

>The lesbian character was so irrelevant
>the lesbian love interest story is shoe horned in and serves no dramatic purpose

*s1 criticisms*
>holdens romantic plot was so irrelevant
>it served no dramatic purpose

Wendy is compartmentalizing her 'normal' life and her sex life, which she is ashamed by. It's a parallel with the killers. The guy she works with even considers homosexuality as a 'mental illness', so the show is again contrasting criminal sexual deviancy and atypical sexual behavior with a 'normal' person. It's one of the main reasons why Wendy gets so upset, she realizes parallels between her personal life and that of the people who she is studying. It's about how repression and guilt are highly negative, because she's seeing them as precursors to criminality.

Every single personal life subplot is about parallels between the agents lives and the killers. As they typically are in most stories like this. The Tench one is the most blatantly obvious but Wendy and Holden's are pretty obvious as well.

It's not particularly well executed but i'm suprised that this all went over the head of people here because you all seem to think they were just tangents and had no purpose in the story. If anything, thye had TOO MUCH purpose, and the links were too forced. ACTUAL irellevant domestic drama would have been better if it had been entertaining of its own rights, because what we got wasn't.

Wayne Williams didn't do it

>Serial killer stuff has always been fascinating to me

Attached: 1566598483514.jpg (454x520, 73K)

first season is kino

second season is typical jewflix trash

I also disagree with the guy, but your reaction was a bit harsh.

THIS

people were posting about this when the show came out. you're not as smart as you think asshole Yea Forums is retarded though

>Wendy is compartmentalizing her 'normal' life and her sex life, which she is ashamed b
Your right, it is just so clumsily done, it is almost comical how we go from a scene with Tench holding court with his Manson stories to a scene with the Doc and her stroppy girlfriend sitting around eating eggs, the tonal shift is off putting

Started the first episode but the actor who plays the main character is very difficult to watch.

Yup. Season 1 was absolutely amazing. Season 2 was a huge disappointment.

Attached: EdmundK.gif (480x216, 3.64M)

I don't think it's smart to notice it. They shove it in your face.

It's not even -stupid- not to realise either, just shows that you have below high school level ability to read the meaning from a story which is slightly surprising from people who supposedly care about film and are supposedly adults

dumb zoomer faggot

it's surprising how many people seem to think that if you have good source material, even just some real events that were interesting, it's automatic to be able to write a good screenplay.

It's basically no easier than making something up and that's demonstrably clear by how many shitty adaptations and 'true story' films there are.

Is season 2 that much of a letdown?
Any plotlines I should skip over?

it's like you're delusional or something. any chance you're a christfag?

i thought s2 was still pretty good. you can check your email during the wendy is a dyke bits once you get what they are trying to get across. the girlfriend is very unlikable also, which doesn't help

it's kinda funny how many people on Yea Forums are willing to watch a show with absolutely nothing great about it just because it's about some edgy subject
the almost totally shit character drama in it doesn't matter and they'll ignore any tv show which is just character drama and no murders and high stakes plot, even if it's fantastic.

Then don't make condescending posts about being the only person to notice

A large chunk of the season focuses on the Atlanta child murders investigation which is just way less interesting than season 1's format.

That's a shame. I liked seeing the girlfriend naked and I'm glad she wasn't so just in the pilot to draw in the cumbrains.
It'd be nice to see Wendy's actress do nudity too, not even shit to do with eating pussy or feeding cats.

Saw the Son of Sam interview episode yesterday. Very well done. Not as good as that zodiac interview with the watch but Fincher is a master at shooting 3 characters in a room.

>Is season 2 that much of a letdown?
yes. it focuses on black culture, an aspie child, and a lesbian relationship. if any of that applies to you you can fuck off back to r.eddit

it is suspect if all your friends are retards

>non-whites, autists and sexual deviants
sounds like Yea Forums to me

sounds like sneed to me

fast forward through all the lesbian romance scenes

>I'm glad she wasn't so just in the pilot to draw in the cumbrains

they put that shit in for female viewers idiot

the show is fucking trash. first season barely has any plot. half the episodes are just masturbation material for men who get off on victimized and abused women. so if you like that, your dick might get hard. but as a show it’s fucking horrible

>barely has any plot
imagine thinking this is a valid criticism
sweetie...

The cunnilingus, I expect. But that was a few episodes in.
Female nudity, even just nicely-shaped but small breasts, is there mainly for men to get turned on by and think "this show good, me watch". However far that takes a show on a platform that has as-yet no commercial blocks.
I appreciated it because female nudity is still painfully unfashionable and too many actresses are diva hags about showing any skin anymore without huge cash bonuses from producer Shekelblatt.

it’s valid criticism because there was nothing to follow. it was boring as shit. 10 episodes with a fag main actor who’s terrible at acting as straight, and some weak interviews with killers that I could’ve read about on wikipedia. it’s a show for dudes who like to think about torturing women to masturbate to, not much else. if that’s what you like then i guess it’s good, but otherwise it’s shit

Look how hard this fag is raging.

dudes who think it’s lame when people rage probably lack passion and personality and use that as their only insult.

Epic

The main two guys are shit actors and it seems like they don't have a clear vision of what they want the show to be. 7/10

>I sure showed him
Gee, Scooter, I think I might need some cream for that sick burn.

Ted Bundy was a Chad. Many of Bundy's young female victims regarded him as handsome and charismatic, traits that he exploited to win their trust before murdering them and fucking their dead bodies.

So I just found out the alarm guy is supposed to be BTK who never even got arrested until 15 years ago.
What's the point of putting him in all these teasers if they're not going to end up tracking him down over the course of the series?

your generic response seems to prove my point. you lack passion and personality. must be weird to be an NPC

Attached: 1568027542916.png (750x905, 1.17M)

Didn't a show literally about the invention and earliest sales of crack cocaine premiere last year?

niggers BTFO eternally