Let me guess, one ticket for Joker, user?

Let me guess, one ticket for Joker, user?

Attached: 1483532627.jpg (1024x718, 429K)

Please not today, Robert. I had a shitty morning and a big fight with my wife. Just give me the damn sour patch kids.

why would the dude at the concession stand be selling you a ticket
please put an iota of thought into your posts. thanks from the Yea Forums Post Readers Assocation

ROBERT WATCH OUT HE’S GONNA BLOW

They do this at my local theatre chain during off hours. There's hardly anyone working so they just sell tickets at concessions

your theater doesn't have touchscreens for buying tickets? we've had those for over a decade and they recently completely got rid of buying tickets from real people, they just have someone nearby to help out old people

Attached: 1552049014786.webm (1280x718, 2.94M)

Ah, you know me so well. It feels good to come to a place where people you. How is university going rob? I will be sad once you graduate and go to law school. Tata, and see you in a week

Just saw it yesterday. I came back to talk to you about violent crime statistics.

MIIIIIIIIIDNIGHT

Well hellooooooo reddit

Sir....I don't feel so good...

Attached: 1525563489152.jpg (612x429, 225K)

Thanks, Robert. I'll tell you how it was afterwards

That's how my theater does it because their business is bad enough they can't afford to pay two separate people to stand behind counters.

Actually, I'm just here to buy some popcorn.

Robert, we've been over this. I have already purchased tickets. Please just shut up and give me the garlic butter for my king crab legs.

haha uhhh. yea, robert. about that. you know last week when you were encouraging me to put myself out there and you even told me that any girl would be lucky to be with me? well i've been meaning to talk to you about this, but i kinda asked your sister to see Joker with me. I hope thats cool, man.

Attached: 1542522946413.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

>why would the dude at the concession stand be selling you a ticket
That's how they do it at my kinoplex faggot. Maybe go to one instead of shitposting like a retard

Thanks Robert! You know me so well. Hey, hope about a large popcorn with extra butter and a coke while I have you?

Sure, user. Gonna share that large popcorn with someone? haha

Naw, it's just me Robert. Again.

sup my fellow redditfugee