Why is half the catalog Joker threads?

Why is half the catalog Joker threads?

Attached: 1567301507494.jpg (537x800, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Joker is essentially a "deep" movie for Marvel drones so it's expected they would post about it like they do Marvel shit

Because some clips leaked and he rants about SOCIETY before blowing some dudes brains out.

I don't believe that Marvel drones think Joker is deep lol.

Yea Forums seems to be a site where social engineering is attempted by men in suits with certain interest. Even the leaked clip is suspicious as it was purposefully cut to capture these climatic moments to spread here. It was captured by someone who already saw the film so certainly a studio member. This is just simply another one of these attempts, the movie was probably funded by the CIA for a very specific purpose

Do not reoly to spam
Hide Joker threads

>Yea Forums seems to be a site where social engineering is attempted by men in suits with certain interest. Even the leaked clip is suspicious as it was purposefully cut to capture these climatic moments to spread here.
holy shit it's true
>SOCIETY

Well duh.
And yeah, you're late to the party.
All of media is pushed for this pourpose as a matter of fact.
Problem is that the cia/nsa/etc etc realize that a certain group has ruined almost two generations of men with media and now have no more soldiers or means to protect america
They fucked up and let said party ruin it all.

Now they're trying to unfuck it with games but the games industry is a big money laundering operation. As hinted at by Zoe Quinn in her attempt to get protection for her inevitable manslaughter charge.

This movie has uplifted me. I identify as a Joker.

it's foreshadowing for the next psy-ops

Holy shit put your tinfoil hat away. It was leaked by some Italian on Twitter who filmed the entire movie at the premiere and was just previewing clips because he was trying to sell his bootleg for $10 a pop.

The White man won. It's over.

its a film for discord trannies.
thats half of Yea Forums right there.

America is being thrown to the wolves, the intent isnt to maintain this country, quite the opposite. These men play both sides, they aren’t for one or the other, there simply means to fulfill an agenda.

Yeah he totally just happened to leak the SOCIETY clips and not the end

>hur let me leak the end of a movie I'm trying to sell
Are your retarded? He obviously chose to leak the shocking execution scene to get people interested you fucking dunce. He filmed the entire movie, went back and clipped parts to leak. He didn't just start filming then.

Here, you can even read the original post on Yea Forums that featured the leaks. I swear to god some of you faggots are legitimately mentally handicap.

>Release the most memeable clip for exposure
>Release the ending after you get paid
God you're dumb

It’s called speculation, when you know their is foul play and dismiss coincidence, you draw assumptions until the larger picture is certain. I know for a fact most of Yea Forums culture is the product of intelligence and this hamfisted film is more transparent than spring water

>The CIA funded a capeshit movie to socially engineer retards on Yea Forums to rise up

Because too many people are not able to realize "incel killer" is a marketing tactic

This is the Steven Universe of Yea Forums

>ironic memes
>actual butthurt
>gorilla marketing
Which are you?

alt right
kekistani
Q

What do these three things have in common? These things are inherently tied and all manufactured from the same source, the idea isnt absurd.

None of those

Why did the shill run after this and continue to spam jokester threads?

Seek help.

>cia/nsa/etc.
>implying they aren't already controlled by ((them))

>all manufactured from the same source

Yeah, Yea Forums.

1 and 2 are definately fabricated and forced 2 was some short lived meme.

Most people with a brain can tell Alt-right is a made up thing.

1 and 3* now why did it change my 3 to a 2 even after i edited it...

Actually, they all came from 8/pol/, dumb newfag.

>the movie was probably funded by the CIA for a very specific purpose

Attached: 1566682491798.png (465x350, 149K)

Why is this poster 10x better than anything released by the studio?

Leaked footage btw
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

How does it feel Marvalfags?

Attached: 1544775541922.jpg (500x500, 24K)

Attached: grassgoy.jpg (474x336, 83K)

>>gorilla marketing

God damn it user, your making us look like fools!

Attached: Angry Frog Translation Service.jpg (1172x681, 188K)

>CIA countershilling hard at work