Guys, guys, Board's closed

Guys, guys, Board's closed

Attached: 44.jpg (439x247, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=azOWjmfUqVw
youtube.com/watch?v=m8XZ6KxE30I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I saw this film at the behest of Yea Forums. I love Vigo Mortenstein, but fuck this movie was schlock. Cliche, generic, poorly paced, and sometimes just straight weird. No one can act, and even Vigo phones it in.

Why is this film so widely praised on this board?

you must be a brainlet, it's kino

filtered

Fucking hell, you know I'm right. What's a redeeming quality of this movie?

>sometimes straight weird
like what?

I said, SNEED

Attached: 1567257681821.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

>watching something recomended by this board
Found your mistake

Out of place sex scenes, the wife in a cheerleader outfit roleplay, useless interaction between the bullys and the original serial killers that's anti-chekov's gun.

Just a fucked movie, opener was great but went downhill quick.

I've seen multiple recommendations, from Threads to Excalibur, all kino. This was my first disappointment.

>What's a redeeming quality of this movie?
The dynamic between Vigo and the wife as she tries to come to terms with her love for a man who never really existed and the reality of the man she now realized she shares a life with. Vigo's continual struggle to leave his criminal past behind forcing him to become everything he tried to foresake. The general action/thriller tone of the whole film.
Just admit you're a fullblown plebe and go back.

This film is kino.

The only thing that bothers me is we never have any idea of what the original 2 bad guys are on the run for or what their plans are. Plus it seems like they could potentially be a little bit gay.

him and his wife was just to show that he was an ordinary guy with a loving family, the son was a complete faggot so I won't defend him and I don't even know what your last point is

well they killed a bunch of people in the first scene and when they have a scene where one of them says he's tired of doing this, so I think they were just robbing and killing people

They are on the run from the law for some reason that is never shared or detailed. It also seems like the older guy bosses around the younger guy, and he isn't very willing as a participant. I think it was a little sloppy to introduce those undertones and just leave it hanging, but that is a relatively minor complaint.

they aren't the main focus of the movie, the point was to use them to reveal Tom Stall

So what? They built up a story line with them and left it totally unresolved, if they were just cheap vehicles fine but don't dress em up to be more important than they were.

I was cheated as a viewer.

youtube.com/watch?v=azOWjmfUqVw

what did he mean by this?

Is this the mark of a kino actor?

Attached: 1552122954149.png (530x539, 428K)

because it's every repressed faggot's fantasy
>le innocent guy who is a secret badass is FORCED to enact brutal violence by clearly evil oppressors

wtf was his problem

youre an idiot, they developed that storyline to confuse the viewer and make it a genuine twist when we find out who vigo really is. up until that point the movie seems as though it could go back and resolve that storyline-- its bait for the twist.

he's not innocent, he's a killler

why would someone make this

No it isn't. The entire coverage and subtleties of the relationship and circumstances of the first robbers turn out to be nothing but a giant red herring and "fuck you" to the audience.

The fact that you can't see this is pretty shocking. Perhaps it's been a while since you've seen the movie?

Ed Harris is fucking based

Viggo says it's his best kino. Seethe more faggot, go back to your capeshit threads.

are you retarded i literally called it bait for brainlets, thats what a red herring is

It's not bait, it was a setup to reveal more information and move the plot along. It was SLOPPY work to leave all those unanswered questions hanging. SLOPPY and amateurish indeed.

fuck off faggot

Don't get upset, no film is perfect.

this.

you have to be retarded

No. What they did was totally inconsiderate to the viewer and the mark of an amateur.

yeah, its shit

>schlock

Attached: 1565931593057.jpg (300x300, 47K)

Filtered

No it is a twist.By the way it's set up you expect them to be the main antoginists o the film, however they're real purpose is to reveal Viggo's true nature and thus begin the true plot. Kino

best sex scenes

Attached: 132415.gif (500x272, 1.46M)

>rapes his wife
what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=m8XZ6KxE30I

its consensual, she's just angry

Attached: a-history-of-violence-20060302040800812-000.jpg (460x276, 12K)

FUCK YOU...... JOEY

he didn't rape her joey did