THE BATMAN Plot Details

>To solve a series of strange murders, Batman (Robert Pattinson) must venture into the dark underworld of Gotham to find the clues and uncover a conspiracy connected to the secret history of Gotham City and its most notorious criminals - Including Catwoman, The Penguin, Two-Face, The Riddler, Mad Hatter and Firefly, among others.

comicbookmovie.com/batman/the_batman/the-batman-possible-plot-details-point-to-an-epic-murder-mystery-featuring-several-rogues-a170427

Attached: Batman.png (620x449, 314K)

>let one shitty director piss through as many cool characters as possible
bravo DC.

sounds kinda good, grounded. he's doing detective work instead of bullshit like justice league

>Secret history of Gotham.

Are they doing the Amadeus Arkham thing from the games?

shit tier villain list
heres mine:
clayface
mr freeze

>only one villain (two tops) can exist at a time

The guy who can beat up Superman can't solve some murders? Who writes this shit?

so they are just rebooting characters twice a year now or what

it's going to be detective kino

>blasting through an entire catalog of characters is fine
I guess WB doesn't care about recasting so its not as big a deal. Hopefully they don't sign most of these people to a multi-film contract. (they can keep Pattinson though)

they should make a Mr Freeze vs Hugo Strange movie with Batman

God I hope it’s not Court it Owls

>expect Detective Kino
>turns out to be a whodunnit flick

Attached: memed.jpg (300x300, 25K)

This. Honestly more than one villain crushes the already difficult suspension of disbelief necessary for capeshit. A film that asks for a big suspension of disbelief should only ask one conceit. Otherwise it literally becomes nothing more than pulp for kids and people with kid brains.

sounds like a video game

its gonna be awful hot garbage, just like all DC movies

Attached: 1460518222857.png (770x711, 255K)

>its an adaptation of Arkham Origins

Jesus fuck, do Asylum or City instead.

Attached: sad batman.gif (448x256, 299K)

Batman’s greatest villains are not the ones who can match him physically, but mentally. The ones who know just where to prod him. Even Bane is generally smarter than how he has been portrayed in some Batman movies.

>inb4 it goes the Arkham Origins route and makes everybody the Joker in disguise

I'm so fucking tired of Batman. DC has thousands of other characters, use them instead.

DC coming for its second golden lion

Attached: 602x338_cmsv2_0dd15226-c2ee-52f4-b2bc-33a1a6af6f24-4140144.jpg (602x338, 31K)

The fact that they got Pattinson on board definitely peaks my interest. Matt Reeves’ Apes movies are pretty Kino. His Let the Right One in remake was better that the original. The Joker movie proves DC is willing to make interesting, grounded, character driven films. I’m optimistic about this one.

you know it is

Excellent digits.
If they were going for Year One they really should have stuck with 0 supervillains, putting this many in the film is downright retarded

>only one criminal can exist at a time

bane?

Attached: 1360758881398.gif (500x200, 997K)

A handsome man. Such a gentleman. We will finally get a proper Batman after all these Keaton-less years.

Missing the point, moron. You should only ask an audience to accept one bizzare costumed and possibly supernatural/superpowered/genius/dipped in radioactive goo villain per film.

But why? Most batman movies have had more than one of his villains, you think people can accept 3 in one movie, but not a few more?

This, they're gonna have that secret society shit for a trilogy or something theme

No, I think even when they've had more than one in the past that it was an unreasonable ask.

They can't now, because Doctor Strange. Too confusing for American audiences.

MCU retarded spotted.

All both dark Knight films had 3 villains. Soooo

It's looking like it's gonna be a long halloween boys. Better strap in.

>a conspiracy connected to the secret history of Gotham City
I'm hoping this is hinting towards the Court of Owls.

I doubt it. Nolan borrowed too much from Long Halloween for TDK, and they'll probably want to avoid direct comparisons with Nolan's trilogy.

d'aw ...

court of owls a shit

Hugo Strange vs Adam Strange

>Mad Hatter

Attached: secret six mad hatter good hat tumblr_lz9r6cqDfV1qzsy35o1_500.jpg (491x750, 97K)

Not even going to watch it. Marvel, DC, Star Wars, all dead to me now.

Nolan borrowed from a little bit of everything and created a lukewarm adaption. Nolan was never interested in adaptation Batman books as much as deconstructing them anyway. I refuse to credit them as good adaptations, but they are a nice academic distillation on the mythos.

Plus Nolan ripping off bits of Dark Knight Returns didn't stop Snyder from doing the same.

Attached: dark-knight-rises-empire-scan400088a.jpg (272x278, 23K)

I have zero hope in them, especially DC. Though I will admit there is a slim slim slim slim slim chance I could be surprised and be wrong.

Attached: Cap laughs at the sad DC fanboys DSC00784 - Copy.jpg (600x800, 122K)

Most likely

And what do you mean by hoping, faggot?

yeah lets have a fuckin detective movie with only one villain , one suspect

fucks sake guys. the one villain thing doesn't apply here, they're not all the literal villain of this specific story just because they exist, they're just suspects/side characters in the world

Aye

this, gotham is full of crooks and crazy people, a good batman movie should have a batman working the streets and trying to solve who did the thing. He's be questioning the different crooks about where they where and what they know , and they're not all on the same thing or same plan like some kind of """sinister six"""