Black folks, explain yourselves. I thought this "incel" thing was a white people's games only

Black folks, explain yourselves. I thought this "incel" thing was a white people's games only.

Attached: file.png (602x757, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/20/el-paso-shooting-plot-white-supremacist-attacks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WOMEN ARE GOING TO PAY

Forrest Whittaker's brother

>I thought this "incel" thing was a white people's games only.

That's literally just anti-White propaganda.

Why didn't he just fuck white women? He must be one of those weird outliers with a tiny black cock.

>The threats were posted on YouTube during a PBS News Hour live video. The comments included:

>“I hate jews because I am an inbred LOSER. We have to kill jews in order for LOSERS like me to feel relevant. Thank you”
>“I should have been aborted at birth, to save this country from my coming mass killings of American. Thank you”
>“I don’t want Red Flag laws passed because the FBI might raid my residence and confiscate the weapons I will use to kill other Americans. Thank you”
>“I hate myself. I am uglier than the El Paso shooter, and girls don’t like me, so I will murder as many people as I can. Thank you”

If you were dumb enough to buy into government propaganda I fail to see how blacks could help you.

>"guys im gonna kill people"

Why do these brainlets always do this? Just fart in a room and kill everyone with your nasty ass gas, fucking baboon xD

"Nobody likes me"

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Oh god. I be you 4channers have skin thicker than the crust of the earth.

>The threats were posted on YouTube during a PBS News Hour live video.

Nice. This is why I don't leave jewtube comments.

sounds almost sarcastic

>Thank you (x4)

At least he was fucking polite. Are you really arresting people for fucking comments?

White people here talk about murdering niggers every minute. Should we arrest all the white boys here for threatening murder?

Based black man!

theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/20/el-paso-shooting-plot-white-supremacist-attacks
>Police thwarted at least seven mass shootings and white supremacist attacks since El Paso
Yikes

Pretty soon incels of all races will unite against the roastie menace.

Per capita, ethnics in white countries are far more likely to be incels than white people.

Someone give this guy the Joker's makeup.

Why cant incels deal with their loneliness like every other loner? Why must they lash out?

Most incels are Indian and Middle-Eastern, they're known as "currycels".

thanks to you white faggots and your lust for BLACKED, black guys with small dicks have it far worse than any white incel

>Arrested for a joke online
Being black in America sounds fun

>Black folks, explain yourselves. I thought this "incel" thing was a white people's games only.
I would probably be a incel if I wasn't gay.

unironically looks like a /pol/tard

If there were less white people they would be more desirable like they are in Asian countries. This would solve the incel problem.

this is 4channel, we are 4channelers (formerly 4channers)