Should i give it a chance?

is it any good to begin with? does it go tits up at some point?

i like postapo in general, but im ambivalent about zombies

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

S4>S5>S3>S6>S1>S2>>>>>>>>>>being forced to eat dogshit>S7S8S9

>is it any good to begin with?
Yeah, the first season is nearly flawless, truly kino, then it falls apart in the second season so that it can rise again in the third season, then to fall to shit afterwards.

Seasons 1-5 is solid for the most part. Season 6 is fairly strong, but the season finale really needed to not be a cliff hanger / half an episode with the first episode of season 7. Seasons 7 and 8 are weak outside of the Savior scenes and whenever Negan is around. They focus too much on side characters and side plots that are tedious and pointless. Season 9 takes things back in the direction the better seasons held, but it's not quite as strong as a whole. I'd say try to stick with it until they get to Alexandria in season 5. If you still enjoy it just know it goes downhill from there until season 9.

It has surprise male-on-male French kissing by the start of season 5 or 6, and I am not joking.

Anything after the first season is horrible

Season 1 should be higher

It has some decent stretches afterwards though. I enjoyed the second half of s4

This

Season 1 is the only good season

Season 1 was really good, i think people thought s2 was bad cause you couldnt binge watch it. Killing shane that early was a stupid move.

watch season 1 and then stop. season 2 is a boring soap opera on a farm and
>M'ASK U SUMPN REEK
i stopped watching when this qt died, but it really wasn't worth it

Attached: beth-greene-lg.jpg (700x1000, 79K)

Her and the dude with the crossbow should have hooked up but they wouldnt allow that shit. Carls love interest was great too but beth is the best.

S4>S1>S3
Ignore season two with the exception of the first episode, the midseason finale and the season finale. Drop the series after season 4.

agreed, i liked that episode where they got drunk and burned shit down.
>Carl's love interest
i never got that far

Attached: 17f4305.jpg (800x1200, 123K)

It turned into a drawn out drama. The source material was lacking detail.

Yeah i guess it does

>i liked that episode where they got drunk and burned shit down.
That's where the series should have ended. It would have been an ironic high note. Was that season 4?

why don't you GOOGLE IT but yes it was

Attached: 6D2wrHS_d.jpg (511x700, 28K)

you can tell when its getting bad when they start introducing characters that could never have survived this long, namingly fat women, lots of them, and muslims out of nowhere in the later seasons.

they also kill off both the main characters, so the story means nothing after 8 seasons. great.

>why don't you GOOGLE IT
Asking questions from real people is more fun and makes the answer more satisfying. Thank you.

>i'm lazy and like being spoonfed
gee whiz you're right, that WAS fun

Attached: omiFPBE.jpg (740x1182, 87K)

she was 35 when they filmed this. fuck

Sure she was

she is a goddess. i hope she does better nude scenes soon

Attached: gpppd6bjvjg31.jpg (853x1016, 153K)

Beautiful flattie

If you love zombies I'd say watch only the first season. After that is when the whole series went downhill and became dog shit.

i read an article that implied she may have had sex with daryl during this episode. this not long after the prison thing where somebody Daryls age or less got potrayed as a creep for hitting on her.

season 2 may have been shit but shane's testosterone energy has not been matched in the show since. to the point it may have been veto'd behaviour.

>this not long after the prison thing where somebody Daryls age or less got potrayed as a creep for hitting on her.
The show was pure social engineering at a certain point, probably starting in season 2. There was nothing wrong with her getting with a guy, she looked plenty legal. Hollywood is schizo.

>39 years old

It's not worth watching. It all goes downhill after season 4, with the exception of s5 episode 1. I hate the fact that Norman Reedus is still involved with this series because I've been waiting for the conclusion of the Boondock Saints Series for a decade now and it looks like it's never gonna be made.

I think it could've been interesting if they kept him alive for a few seasons

merl too

just watch the pilot and save your time