When did you quit watching Star Wars?

When did you quit watching Star Wars?

Pic related for me.

Attached: D6E880D2-67E5-4667-9700-53DCDBC14879.jpg (970x546, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVonzU4L7OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine kissing Rey on the cheek

As much as i hate on nuwars i truly enjoy the opening scenes of this movie

Imagine her smell in that scene

The last Star Wars scene I have ever watched was the very end of episode three when they create CGI death Vader out of anakin and the gurney rises up really slowly. It was at that moment that I realized there was nothing left for the series. I haven’t looked back.

she said the garbage will do, why don't you listen?

>watching past phantom menace

We're all going to watch the new one and you know it

When Luke tossed away his lightsaber. A ton of buildup wasted on a stupid gag.

That was a practical suit

As soon as Rey was going full Shinji in the force awakens.

I was so mad I had another two hours to watch after that shit
Why does Hamill continue to do these movies when he obviously hates them as much as the fans do?

The Last Jedi killed off any interest and hope I had in the new trilogy and its spinoff material for me.

The Mandalorian is my last chance with this franchise and if that ends up being complete shit then I'm dropping SW for good.

Is Rian Johnson mentally deficient? It seems everything he does is childish.

It's going to have a POLITICAL MESSAGE user. You're fucked.

>torrented camrip

1, 4, 5, 6 then stopped

he's a cloistered religious boy who constructed his adult personality from "weird twitter" which was where girls and numales wrote/spoke in "ironic baby voice". so, sort of but it's more nurture than nature

>so who talks first
Yup, truly the pinnacle of cinema right there.

>So who talks first?

i never thought about this but someone said the backtalk by this poe character (repeated in the next movie) is an attempt to make him have the appeal of a tony stark kind of character

this Scene ended Star Wars for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=DVonzU4L7OA

Of course it is, dude. It was obvious to me on opening night. These new Star Wars movies are being written like Marvel movies. They feel like superhero schlock.

I've never seen a minute of the actual movies. I saw some clips/gifs with "i'm your father", i know that yoda is a green frog(?) man who speaks with broken syntax and that chewbacca looks like a hairy ape-dog.

Super Leia killed Star Wars. The opening scene with the "yo mama" joke was pretty bad, and Luke tossing the lightsaber was pretty fucking bad, but Super Leia was the nail in the coffin for me.

The original trilogy is really good, but it's pretty cheesy at times. Nothing after Return Of The Jedi is good.

>it's a cheesy self-help book put in outer space with muppets

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27K)

during this cringy unnecessary romance

Attached: 23444234.jpg (474x266, 17K)

I'm okay with political messages as long as they're handled in a subtle, tasteful manner.

But that hasn't been the case for a good deal of post-Disney NuWars, so you're probably right.

It's still a fun series.

This

Why would a religious person jerk off to nihilism?

I didn't watch TLJ but I got dragged along to Solo, probably wont bother with ep9 but might torrent some of the mandalorean

realistically how often would she shower?

Same for me.

I still haven’t watched a single disney sw trash movie.

It wasn't a CGI suit, dipshit.

You never looked back not by choice, but because you're clearly blind for thinking the suit was cgi

This. You stopped watching it there cuz youre retarded

Fuck off rlmdrone.

Attached: 1567898388539.jpg (854x1830, 446K)

Also, Hayden himself demanded he be placed inside the suit.

pic related

Attached: 09FACEC6-F210-4A97-88A8-B4F2D73DC938.jpg (960x540, 71K)

The moment Luke faded away at the end of TLJ.. Everything was acceptable up until that point, but once that happened it was over for me.. It made zero sense on multiple layers. And it ultimately killed the franchise for me.

I'll check out The Mandalorian out of sheer curiosity.. And I'll watch the Rise of Skywalker to see WHAT they do with Luke's character.. But I'm completely expecting to be let down and for tRoS to be total heartbreak.

It's amazing what can happen in 4 years.. I'll never forget the hype and life surrounding 2015 and The Force Awakens.

I watched the pod racing one then quit.

after TFA , and seeing my friends eat that shit up because its nerd shit and we are nerds so we have to love it

It should have been at that point for me, but I was a fool with blind, stupid optimism. The Last Jedi was The Last Straw. After that I was done. haven't watched a new one since and I won't ever.

It’s literally the same schlock Abrams does in every movie he makes, “gorgeous young 20-somethings running while action happens!”

imagine being filtered by based nass

Wouldn't you? I would. Hell, I'd steal it afterward.

Attached: yuuyuyyuure.jpg (1811x1042, 78K)

I feel sorry for your taste in movies, I truly do

Attached: 2014%2F12%2F11%2F27%2FStarWarsBoy.5740c.png%2F950x534__filters%3Aquality%2880%29.png (950x534, 475K)

I literally walked out of the theater, and I made the right choice too, all the clips I’ve seen of every star wars film past RotJ have been shit

only ever watched the original trilogy

Attached: yrueihyugc.jpg (736x736, 51K)

>we need a pilot!
>we have one
>What?? You??
YASS KWEEN!
Can somebody explain how a stotmtrooper never learned to fly a ship, not even a Tie Fighter but an orphan gilr living on her own in the desert, barely ble to feed herself by collecting scrap is an expert pilot who can fly anything even an old shp like the Falcon? This girls are amazing and boys are niggers is all so tiring.