Are there any actors with such bad hairlines?

Are there any actors with such bad hairlines?

Attached: hair.png (679x451, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coursehero.com/lit/Julius-Caesar/things-you-didnt-know/
youtube.com/watch?v=y9DKFOjSQoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no such thing as a bad hairline when you grow up and treat people like human beings.

jude law but he's perfect in every other way so its not fair

nb4 hiddstone getting GANDY'D

How can hairlets cope?

t. Baldie

based and trip pilled.

Just got a haircut thoughts?

Attached: haircum.png (317x243, 161K)

is there a cure yet? my barber was telling me about a product called (im not kidding) snake oil that apparently stops it.

cute lesbian

Oh wow you called someone a baldie, you really showed him huh, what a witty genius you are! Everyone give a big round of applause for user!!!

you look underaged.

>tfw jewfro

Get a hair system bro. There’s no shame. Black girls wear wigs. It’s no different.

yikes. cope harder

basic bitch boy/10

Man up and buzz it. Anyone who's going to think of you differently isn't worth you time.

I shave my head now and really like it. Only problem is how often I have to do it to keep it looking rightt

I'm 22

Trips but you're wrong sadly, people really do care about it. Mostly women obviously, if you're balding in a way that severely limits your hair style in afraid it's game over.

>i am a slave to pop culture and trends
>i get zero pussy but have many friends who are girls
>a gay guy kissed me one time and i liked it
is what that haircut says

Gay

I always knew Marco Reus browsed Yea Forums

For some people sure. Some people look fine bald

it was feedback, when girls see you they think you are 12

>23From there, Elisha went up to Bethel, and as he was walking up the road, a group of young men came out of the city and jeered at him, chanting, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!” 24Then he turned around, looked at them, and called down a curse on them in the name of the LORD. Suddenly two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the young men.
God has my back you little faggot

depends on face but it's fine, at least you look like you give a shit

didnt read cope baldie

I'm 6'3 I doubt it lol

looks like you cant grow a beard

What's a haircut you'd consider good?

I could probably snap your little twink neck with one hand

Just be phil collins

Attached: phil_collins_drum11.jpg (490x361, 53K)

>why yes, I'll be sneaking in to the Joker screening through a backdoor exit for nefarious purposes. How could you tell?

Attached: 1532105767798.jpg (615x410, 35K)

wtf I'm a Christian now

anything that doesnt make you look like a twink, gayboy. you shave your bodyhair too?

Everybody post their hair!

Like what? What did you have in mind?

True I just don't like giving men false hope, it's definitely still possible to live your life but it's a bit harder without a full head of hair.

ok

Attached: Cahmfe.jpg (765x472, 30K)

How do incels get such awful receding hairlines? I feel like the lack of sun would help but fuck if I know anything

Name a worse hair product than pomade

I'll wait.

I'm not looking to revolutionize hairstyles here I just went with something that I thought looked decent and fit my face shape

It's pretty much the lack of sun and poor diets. Remember to get sunlight every day anons.

My hairline has receded a bit but with how thick my hair is it should stick around for another 40 years at least.
>I hope

Attached: Michael.jpg (712x779, 65K)

That can definitely play a part but it's mostly genetics, if anyone is really that concerned about it just look at pictures of your grandfather on your mother's side, and then your father's.

radioactive lookin motherfucker

im not that guy but just go to a hairdresser and ask him to cut your hair, dont ask for a hairstyle, thats what gay men do. they will ask how you want it, you can say "short" and they will ask how short and you can tell them how short.

you're not a woman, you dont ask for a hairdo, you get your $20 cut and leave.

Jack

a tall lanky yet to be man with that haircut

by the way you measuring from the top of that haircut or the top of your head?

Your hair will end up thinning soon but I think you've got another good 20 years at least, take care of your scalp/hair

You should be alright, I see old men all the time with that same density of hair. Just wash up

That's the generic zoomer cut. I don't have any thoughts on your hair beyond that because you don't fucking stand out with that cut.

Attached: 3Zje51wa_o.jpg (1440x2560, 537K)

JUST

Attached: 00E70545-7184-4F5D-A7BF-4112E434447A.jpg (568x475, 63K)

That's what I do I ask for a 3 on the sides and half inch off the top I just style it like that. I sweep it to the side I think it fits my head shape pretty well but if you guys have any better ideas I'm all ears.

keep saying it

How do you take care of your scalp

I doubt that, if only because both my grandparents had a full head of hair and mine is thinning at 25. I have a typical basement dweller lifestyle. Yes it's unavoidable in some scenarios but to think living like a hairless mole-rat doesn't affect the health of your scalp is completely retarded. Not to mention these older men from my ancestry were HAIRY AS FUCK, and I don't have very thick body hair either.

What are hair care tips for men besides no sun, and lots of Biotin?

?

zoom zoom

Elijah

you’re a moron

Connor?

Women who like perfect hairlines also like fuck bois. Stop worrying.

Bald = High test

I've been 6'3 since I was 16 I'm pretty positive of my height. If you have any better suggestions feel free to post. I just went with something that goes with my head shape. Why not post your own?

Attached: 20100316_goggins-silo_250x375.png (250x375, 105K)

my hairline is ok but its thin everywhere
just

Hate to say it but I can already see it's receded a good bit, you're more than likely gonna lose the top. Enjoy it while you can

This one was a but harder but just based on the image I don't see you losing that anytime soon.

>you don't fucking stand out with that cut.
I'm not trying to stand out tho. I'm not some fashionista I just want something that looks decent enough. If you have any better suggestions feel free to post.

You're not wrong, losing you hair is one of the hardest things a guy can go through but it forces you to examine and polish other physical qualities.

Well said

>you get your $20 cut and leave.
>20 dollarydoos for a haircut
wewwwwwww im glad I dont go outside and just cut it myself

pretty based hairline 2bh

having a small dick is worse. id rather be a big dicked and bald then be small dicked with hair kino. you can't fuck hair.

ultimate baldlet cope

Attached: 7e760107421c19d7bab40ff465d5a7db.jpg (1040x725, 65K)

come on guys....

Attached: hugo-weaving1.jpg (1276x987, 134K)

depends what country you're from, 20 is lowest price here.

yeah he can really pull it off
glad he has not put fake hair or some shit

post it

Plenty. Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Patrick Stewart. I suspect Rock and Vin Diesel too. You'll notice that the people listed hide their shitty hairlines by shaving their heads.

For one don't wash it with just any kind of shampoo, if you're cursed with curly hair and you blow dry or straighten it. Go easy with it and use a product that will shield your hair from heat, find shampoo that works for you and for sure use a good conditioner, there's much more in depth stuff and it varies from person to person. Me for example my scalp gets dry fairly easy so to combat that I got a keratin based conditioner.

>short
>small dick
>balding at 20
>IQ is midwit tier 120
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY EEEYYYEESSSA

>Your hair will end up thinning soon

i'm 32 and my hair hasn't thinned at all, I have caveman hair.

this is my hairline except just slightly higher on the edges but all of it is thin on the left side and thick on the right
just fuck my senpai life up

Attached: ray_fines.jpg (620x620, 44K)

I never said it doesn't, I just said its not the biggest factor.

Honestly looks good. Yeah it’s a zoomer haircut, but it at least it looks like you give a shit.

Thank you. I usually only shampoo every other day with an anti dandruff shampoo to moisturise my scalp, and conditioner after.

hows this work? doesnt high test cause both baldness and large dick?

120 iq is extremely intelligent tier though.

Zoomer scum.

Attached: 1566072687023.gif (652x562, 392K)

Everything matters for women, though. They want hair and big dicks.

I actually have this same hairline but my hair is thicker than Jake's, we good

unless you have money, then nothing else matters

post yours

No it’s reddit IQ. 130 is what I’d truly consider intelligent. 120 is like your average pseud.
Didn’t for me bro

just run combover game

brother

Attached: 1446035898836.gif (633x758, 14K)

now post beards

Attached: XFBlrSpmBKhg.jpg (1440x2014, 753K)

my hair is kino but my beard is flesh colored. FUCK MY LIFE!!!!

norwood niggas rise up! who /type2/ here?

Attached: Norwood_Male_Pattern_Baldness_500x500.jpg (536x497, 56K)

Just dye it, get you some just for men and go nuts

you look like you drink mountain dew and have cousins in the military

Are you trapped in 2013?

whats the type where its thin all over?

Attached: D64504CD-7C5B-493E-835B-AA520E9F39C7.jpg (1460x1022, 261K)

>thin hair everywhere including the sides
>hairline gets more fucked everyday
Could I get anymore JUSTED?

Attached: 1246436222464.jpg (488x550, 35K)

>beards

Attached: soyboy-2.png (210x240, 6K)

Imagine, if you will, a man who was the Emperor of the known world. Worshiped by millions, the greatest military leader of his time, the most powerful man alive, and in the history of the world. Do you think a man like this would be insecure if he was bald? Do you think despite his supreme power and fame, people wouldn't still mock him for his baldness to the point where he got a comb over and wore a laurel wreath all the time to hold it in place? If you answered no to either of these questions, I have bad news for you. The man in question actually existed, and both of these things happened to him.
coursehero.com/lit/Julius-Caesar/things-you-didnt-know/
You can say whatever you want. Everyone knows bald is bad.

That's called diffuse thinning.

I only have it because I’m a shut in who never goes out so I don’t bother shaving. I barely brush my teeth either

thats not a fucking beard. it looks like your boyfriend came on your face and then shaved his pubes on top.

if you groom that beard a bit its got potential. right now you look like white al qaeda.

seething beardlet

patchy af

I'm right between type 1 and 2 it shouldn't get much worse than full on type 2 though.

post hairline

/nw3/ checking in

Attached: accelerate.png (402x504, 270K)

Poor diet.

AYO HOMO

Get a side part, and sweep it back. It's a more classically masculine look that'll make you look less like a kid. Aside from that, it can go with pretty much anything you're gonna wear better than the cut you got.

>tfw mom's dad still has thick white hair at almost 90
>tfw dad'd dad had completely normal hair even in old age
>dad didn't get a receding hairline until ~50
>brother has thick hair, normal hairline

>I've been norwood 2 since I entered high school and now at 23 it's getting whispy at the high reaches

Attached: 1566445779478.jpg (592x592, 100K)

Looking at type four onward just makes me sad for men who gotta deal with that.

I'm fully bald at 20.

You guys think you have it bad?
Imagine balding and having seborrheic dermatitis on every part of the scalp

>Type 1.5
Been there since high school. I don't think it's going anywhere, but I'd be lying if I said that I don't occasionally get paranoid that it's falling out.

i have this too my friend. whenever I scratch my head I check under my nails for that white/yellowish flake with hair attached to it

something like this?

Attached: haircut.png (446x254, 222K)

My beard is the same color as my brown pubes so I cut it off.

Unless you have top tier skull genetics AND thick hair, a side part is going to make you look like a greasy poindexter, not Ralph Fiennes in Schindler's List

I'm right there with you, I've got pretty thick hair though so I would be fairly surprised if I lost it before 60.

I'd still get on minoxidil, it WILL get worse with age and you need to mitigate it while it's still workable.
Once you wait too long you can't go back.

Sides should have just a little more volume to them. Think Don Draper or Sean Connery as James Bond. It's a timeless look, and I'd recommend it to anybody who wants a mature, masculine haircut.

>all these mid/late twenty faggots and zoom zooms posting their hairlines thinking they're safe
I didn't start losing my hair until my 30s. You're never safe.

Does minoxidil grow shit back? I’ve heard it stops working after a while

>not having both
Besides, the dude I'm replying to has pretty thick hair and a pretty decent looking head for it.

How do you treat that shit?

There is certainly a limit to how much it can do for you and the maintenance can be a real drag

>balding for years
>have great beard
>never shave head
>always shave beard

I CAN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

Attached: 1568081119095.jpg (1334x2000, 381K)

Oh ok thanks

You jerked your hairline away, more than your Grandad and Dad combined

OP here

Even if I go buzzcut, my hairline will be still visible and as you can see, it's completely fucked. I would have to go full bald 100% and keep it that way all the time, it's all tiresome. What do?

Attached: ss.png (495x356, 117K)

This, it's inevitable. Best thing to do is just ignore it and whatever happens happens

like I don't know if I have the thick skull shape for it but I'll give something like pic related a shot. I have some weird hair tho it's thick but it doesn't slick back too easy. Thanks for the advice.

Attached: 9be404913dbcf47693e07b6e0b7a383f.png (700x800, 1.1M)

Shouldn't you be at the rink, Patrik?

Attached: 1543750722052.jpg (720x948, 265K)

mohawk down the middle

Pretty sure I'm a 2, have been for a lo g time, I get quite para at times though that it looks worse than I think and because my crown looks weird

Plus my dad is 60 and has a 2 so I'm hoping that rubs off on me

Take once a day after a meal for healthy hair, skin, and nails. Vitamin C is good too.

Attached: aa60220f-d2d4-4160-a51d-48796467ac75_1.ff7d19eea52923287320df149329dc06[1].jpg (450x450, 29K)

JUST

biggest cope i;'ve ever seen

Go to a doctor. Right now. Get started on Finasteride ASAP. Most insurances cover it. Mine is only $2.50 a month. It's an absolute lifesaver. If you think your hairline is bad now, imagine how it will be in a year. Get on medication while there's still hope.

Will this cause any negative long term effects on your intestines? I'm pretty ignorant in this stuff

>falling for the supplements meme

yikes

My hairline was always this bad, even when I was a child, I don't get it.

No, worst case scenario it won't do anything at all.

Just general hair care stuff - don't use blazing hot water on your scalp in the shower, use a half-decent shampoo, and obviously never dye or put any retarded chemicals in it.

Max von Sydow was balding in his 30's.

Attached: 1553889656127.jpg (960x720, 219K)

that just makes your hair and nails grow faster, it doesnt do much else

I feel you
I tried everything that it's recommended, ketoconazole, ciclopirox, selenium sulfide shampoos, tea tree oil, biotin, vitamin b, nothing works for me, I just get flaky red skin everywhere even right after washing my hair

so it makes your skin grow faster too?

>not just shaving it off and owning it

Fucking faggots.

Attached: Bruce Willis.jpg (736x825, 51K)

its not going to make your pp grow user.

Kek no, it supposed to promote healthy skin but it doesn't make It grow faster.

Attached: 1F876002-50FA-461D-B281-08575BE9E2A3.png (472x752, 498K)

Have you tried pic related? works wonders

Attached: 1547399112095.jpg (1200x1443, 113K)

>shaving it off at 22

This, show off that jawline and stubble and if you don't have one then rip I guess

it's over

That's Statham not Willis.

>not embracing it

Attached: q9hbn0vlwx621 (1).png (1591x1642, 64K)

If you get past 35 with a full hairline chances are you won't lose all of it.

>I feel you
when I went to the dermatologist, they also said I have that on my face. i'm pretty much fucked

>fucking up this bad
wew

Attached: 1538542221884.png (379x446, 175K)

Why is this site so obsessed with hairlines and height?

Michael Kelly.

Because it's all about the face and height, hair is part of the face

eh I've seen worse

If you stop it for a while you'll shed some, I've never let it happen long enough to see if it just instantly goes up to where you'd be without it.
imo the maintenance isn't a big issue, you've just got to do it twice a day, and in a lot of cases it will give you bonus beard and eyebrow gains.
You've just got to be careful with haircuts, that looks cool on him but he's a 40+ year old man with top-tier facial aesthetics and seemingly thick hair aside from the widow's peak.
Same with "just shave it bro". Retards on /fit/ see one picture of Vin Deisel then end up looking like a fucking leukemia victim because they can't pull it off.

Looking at these pictures makes me realize it's not my hairline that's the problem it's the fact that i don't look masculine at all

probably because they're pretty important aspects to how you view yourself and how others view you

That only works if you have a deficiency in Biotin. Doesn't hurt anything to give it a shot, but don't count on it saving you if you're losing hair.

Pros and cons of finasteride?

That's why I think my zoomer cut, while generic, I feel fits me well. It's just a side sweep maybe I should just put less volume in it and cut it shorter.

It's not a bad cut by any means, something basic like that is always better than trying and failing to copy a celebrity. People just shit on it because of the meme.

The best thing most of you can do is leave this thread and live your life, look up medical stuff on your own and stop worrying so much, your paranoia will ironically lead you to losing your hair anyway.

because they have nothing else to be obsessed about, you forgot wrist size as well

pros
>you might not lose anymore hair but you won't regrow any

cons
>lose sex drive
>become impotent
>brainfog
>still going to be insecure

jfl if you're not trevormaxxing

Attached: 82b6f8f492a71f343c6a60bf27b149ee.jpg (2650x3993, 670K)

only pull-offable if your face is 9/10. Go half as long on the top and it will look way less faggy

Yea I can't really blame them it's zoomer cut 101 but it seems to be a pretty versatile hair style. I remember trying to pull the Gyllenhaal prisoners haircut years back and failing miserably so I play it safe these days. I'll try changing it a bit to look more mature tho I know it's a pretty teenage-tier haircut.

Yup, I can actually grow a pretty good beard but I can't keep it because I get flaky patches under it too
Mine get worse in the winter and I get that shit in my eyebrows too

Attached: just.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

There was a time when men could take pride in their appearance without being obsessively self-conscious over whether people would view them as homosexual. Gay suspicion is cancer that needs to be excised from society for the mental health of every man.

think well before taking medications that alter your hormones level
about 1 out of 7 people who take finasteride suffer some kind of sexual-related side effects. In some case the effects can be pretty severe and last even after you stop taking the drug

I can get the obsession about hair, but height IMO is not that important unless you're REALLY short (not like the 5'11" manlet meme).
I've seen a lot more hot girls dating attractive not-so-tall guys than ugly tall guys

The original 'Just shave it off, bro' chad of Hollywood.

Attached: yul-brynner.jpg (624x777, 80K)

if i saw him back then i would ask if he consumes estrogen and is going to invent reddit

To any balding bros out there, consider finasteride. I started noticing hairloss when I was like 20-21. My dad was bald by the time he was 24 so I was always hyper aware of it. Used rogaine which worked but that shit is terrible for your skin so I got off. Really started to thin the fuck out when i hit like 23-24, diffuse thinning through the entire top of my head. Hopped on fin and got a good amount of density back. My dick still works too, definitely worth a shot.

Dude, Yul Brynner was a mean fucking dude. I can pretty much assure you that you wouldn't get to finish the sentence.

Attached: Doug-Stamper.jpg (2048x1365, 586K)

no hed be like
>whats estra- estro... explosion? what are you talking about?? read it? like a book store? that actually sounds like a good idea, every book in the store, i read. read it. me approved.... YOURE GENIUS BRO
and id be like
>thanks man seriously do it, i think you would be a really great buisness man
and hed be like
>bro you have to do it with me it was your idea and all
and id be like
>im in, we really doing this?
and hed be like
>HELL yeah, fuck yeah lets go
and then id be billionare with friend i saved from being transformed into a girl from drinking weird bean extract

I'm just putting all my money on transplanting when I'm 40

Attached: VSZOBFAFBNAEFCNDDDIZKBTEN4.jpg (800x450, 40K)

How does rogaine effect your skin? Obviously it might dry your scalp skin up, but what about the rest of it? Couldn’t you avoid that just by moisturising?

Yeah, that's what I said
He's pretty great in whatever he pop up in.

They have to cure this shit eventually right

holy shit are you me bro? everything you have described to a T. my dermatologist gives me a cortisone shot in my asscheek every 4-5 months and it really helps my face but my scalp is still fucked no matter what, plus I'm a habitual picker and always scraping the scales in my hair until i have bloody patches. there's no hope for me

Attached: A0E842C8-E4F8-488F-B74C-6B44F876D7EF.jpg (1632x2400, 2.35M)

if women started to go bald the cure would be released within 2 years

Bros, I don't feel so good...

Attached: 55656.jpg (1137x919, 137K)

holy shit lmao just comb that hair to the other side and sharpie the center of your space between your upper lip and nose

Elias Koteas in Crash was super alpha despite having a shitty hairline

Attached: elias-koteas-crash-1996-EF8BPT.jpg (877x1390, 110K)

It's cool, he had his moments.

Attached: 70f7f16131bcee9413b03bd0296217c6_XL[1].jpg (400x560, 111K)

Going to shave it off next year probably. The hole on my head is growing bigger and bigger. My dad was already mostly bald st my age so I guess I cant complain.

Attached: JohnStatham-FTR.jpg (1240x775, 174K)

This is false. Regardless of whatever happyfeely bullshit you were fed, you ARE judged by your appearance.

kek, sad but true
>it's BLONDE ribbon month, where everyone donates to funding FEMALE HAIR RESTORATION for all of those BRAVE women dealing with the excruciating psychological pain of thinning hair!
>balding guys? oh just tack something on to that blue ribbon bullshit month, no one gives a fuck about funding prostate cancer research either anyway

How am I doing anons? I'm definitely gonna stick with shave head and stubble beard. Beard is darker than it looks and I often grow it much longer than this (this is minimum length). I may be bald but I think I have good head shape, jaw, beard, height

Attached: fuck.jpg (1545x1290, 148K)

bald?

WTF even is this hairline?

Attached: 12ACEEC6-3B72-4911-9140-1BF452248D88.jpg (300x400, 43K)

As far as face structure you can pull of the bald look. You're good bro

idk but I'm glad I got on hair treatments before it was too late

Based.
If you don't care about other men thinking you're gay you'll look way better for women

Attached: Shakespeare.jpg (390x390, 73K)

Just get plugs losers

Attached: Gigachad.png (953x510, 244K)

>yeah gimme that parting of the red sea cut
>gotchu senpai

I'm bald and it makes me look like a serial killer. I'm treated way nicer(out of fear) by waiting staff now compared to when I had hair. I also am always pulled aside to be searched even after clearing metal detectors. I'm not even that tall at 6ft. My girlfriend finds it hilarious that everyone thinks I'm scary looking.

Not even chicks with bad hairlines in this thread

Attached: 9B96FE11-AC93-4346-8A39-918CFF94327C.jpg (323x400, 23K)

Not enough*

This surprises you? Baldies look like prison inmates.

Shakespeare, MJ, Da Vinci, Picasso, Ben Franklin, all the goats are bald.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

based, checked, and true

It took some time to get acquainted with being treated that way. Homeless people would always beg me for change when I had hair and now no one ever bothers me in the city.

People always ask me for a cigarette. I don't smoke. This is me

I bumped into Tarantino in a bakery a while ago and told him I absolutely loved him in Phantasm and asked if he kept in touch with Reggie Bannister and what all he was up to these days. I also mentioned Bubba Ho-Tep and asked if he was ever gonna work with Don again. He just glared at me and stormed out without getting his order.

Read an article a few weeks and he had gotten a haircut and was styling his hair differently. Weirdest thing.

Attached: GettyImages-643203710.jpg (640x960, 123K)

i have greasy slick thick hair

how can i achieve this haircut? zommer haircuts are fucking garbage

Attached: band_1992_1.jpg (640x360, 86K)

that looks like shit man

it´s fucking great

Attached: 19931914_821800461305634_5393246268162048000_n.jpg (589x552, 120K)

No it isn't. And the goatee is worse

When Rob Cordsry started out as one of the old daily show correspondents I like how he refused to shave that little patch of hair despite everyone telling him it looked ridiculous, he’d always be like “what? Let a guy grow out his bangs”

Attached: E47455EC-A31D-4421-BA47-7603F14FABDF.jpg (620x620, 92K)

you have shit taste,
i bet you look like this faggot fucking zommer...i swear

I'm nearing a 2 right now but I'll probably just put money away so I can get a hair transplant in the future.

there's a mighty fine line between that custodian and "child molester"

you may not like it but this peak hairstyle kino

Attached: gettyimages-85243853-2048x2048.jpg (1351x2048, 1.05M)

i'm a bald boomer. your taste is shit and you're asspained about it.

i used to be a lion with a full golden mane, however now with my 32 years old and receding hairline being a total hairlet decided to just shave. Started lifting, working out until my abs are almost visible, dress well and stop being a victim. Also i came back to freemasonry.

Stop being entitled whiners, life's good when you start being grateful.

I pick a different tinder tot weekly, have a few laughs and enjoy myself.

Keep your chin up anons. There are things more important than some strands of hair.

Attached: 60d7fe92-298b-41d4-b086-54685c345652.jpg (1280x1280, 172K)

looks like a fucking cockroach haircut lol

cringe or bait, one.

This sounds exactly like somebody who became crippled and discovered they could paint with their feet.

KEK

Attached: 1555387161166.jpg (433x400, 177K)

literally me

Attached: C4BB5AA1-EA32-426A-88AC-83323A786BAE.jpg (1024x787, 86K)

why do certain areas like this just refuse to fall out?

>tfw i’m the chad 140 IQ

Attached: 5B13146D-7CEC-423A-AEDE-9AB77D4045C1.jpg (400x400, 26K)

this

Attached: 1561932341718.png (965x905, 1007K)

based bald bros

Attached: download.jpg (194x260, 11K)

bald at 22. you right. yea I had to cope for a while but then I looked around and realized how much everyone else based their lives around outer appearance. Don't get me wrong, appearance fuckin matters, but what I mean is that appearance has substituted personal growth and personality. How would any of these people cope with going bald? I honestly don't think they could. Can you imagine your average woman going bald? They'd be forced to develop themselves. Those who are balding and refuse to shave their head are suffering from the same thing.

same but I'm depressed and useless...

Attached: Larry David, what the hell man.jpg (652x978, 44K)

Z O O M E R

he has a shit ton of money so he doesnt care

>I was a complete slob and didn't take care of myself until I lost my hair and then I got a gym membership and bought some new clothes
This is what passes for advice around here.

going bald is an improvement from when he still had whatever you call that hideous hairline

Attached: srprgv2rr22z.jpg (1047x1572, 135K)

seems like anyone who has a jewfro when theyre young always ends up going bald

LD was a chad before the jew genes went into overdrive

Attached: 1432577685686.jpg (400x392, 43K)

what the fug happened?

>262 posts
And some people here dare claim the incel thing is a meme

Walton Goggins has had a transplant.
But, speaking of bald(ing) actors
>Corey Stoll
>Gustaf Skarsgard
>Bruce Willis
>Stephen Ogg
>Hugo Weaving
>Ed Harris
>Woody Harrelson (digging how he always grows it back out into a semi-combover just because he likes it)
>Mark Strong
>Sean Connery (who was seldomly bald onscreen but never hid it IRL)
>Vin Diesel
>Dwayne Johnson
>Jonathan Pryce
>Ben Kingsley
>J.K. Simmons
>Patrick Stewart
>Jason Statham
>Stanley Tucci
And those are just the ones rolling with it, countless more are hiding it.

never understood his hair in this pic, every other pic ive seen of him young he had frizzy wirey jew hair, how come his hair looks like regular white guy hair in this pic? did he get his hair straigtened for year book day?

>Walton Goggins has had a transplant.
did he really come out and say that?

Here's a pic before he nailed the business end of a broom to his scalp. His new hair is way too thick at the edges to have formed naturally in that shape.

Attached: 1512158236949.jpg (1000x580, 46K)

Worked fine for me, but I cba to put it on twice a day for my entire life. I just gave up and don’t give a shit about my hair anymore. I just occasionally buzz my head. The minox did appear to drastically slow my hair loss however, years after stopping.

Attached: Screenshot_20190910_003004.jpg (375x345, 21K)

Attached: ber.png (503x437, 371K)

oh look it's another thread from the HOLY TRINITY OF INSECURE WHITE BOIS

height
balding DING DING DING
dick size

WE HAVE A WINNER

white bois are insecure as fuck. meanwhile we have good height, great hair (look great bald), and lastly...well, I don't need you white bois to tell you that. You already know about it.

Attached: 1520481194088.jpg (908x1212, 391K)

Start taking finasteride so that never goes away. My hair used to be as good as yours

would kiss desu

Attached: M3JAgxeF9L1xzGiJzicwiyqaRZMO6xJI70jiYqTPeS4.jpg (640x536, 41K)

I remember growing up a friend's mom adored Captain Picard. His stepdad looked like a bald Richard Gere.

Attached: japanese fanart picard 1328081026493.jpg (391x443, 45K)

If ever had that, I'd have to trim it and the rest of it. My dad finally started thinning out in his late 70s and 80s. Though he's never been one for style so he just keeps it simple. Plus it kinda thinned out evenly across the top.

What a handsome chimp

A Jewish roommate from college was pretty much a short cropped version version of that middle version. My cousin had similar luck and took after his dad's side, started balding in his 20s.

based

im jew btw

i call this hairstyle the long retreat to berlin

I did that once and am currently pondering doing it again. Did flokimaxxx before though.

Attached: 7fe699882de786a9e8f8f19e3178a9da.jpg (3332x1877, 675K)

24 years old user here, my hair grows very fast, I have to cut my hair one time per month, maybe it's just good genes, my father's hair grows fast as well, and yes, I get pussy, even with my faggot face, but height and hair helps too much (and being a funny proto pseudo mongoloid helps too).

Attached: hairdilatecope.jpg (732x1280, 72K)

he was named the world's sexiest man at one point iirc

back to auschwitz

>It is actually unironically Marco Reus

kek

cute

So was this man in 1989.

Attached: Sean-Connery-1989.jpg (688x1024, 88K)

is baldness really so common in america
i'm over 30 and i dont know any bald guys

nice hair
lack of sun or not isnt the reason of receding, sometimes is genes or just a life full of stress and never taking care of your hair.

>lack of sun or not isnt the reason of receding, sometimes is genes or just a life full of stress and never taking care of your hair.
In my case, it was picking up sports..

its literally common everywhere

COPE

guys, if you had to choose between
>being bald
>being a legit manlet
>having a small penis
what would you choose?

cope

I'm on Type I...yet.

What if I am all 3. Wat do I get to choose?

Wanna have a laugh?
youtube.com/watch?v=y9DKFOjSQoM

>anyone who is human isn't worth your time
Right...

how?

do I get to pick height and penis length if I choose bald?

Thoughts? NW2 but have said fuck it already. Thinking of losing the glasses for contacts or LASIK.

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (468x430, 133K)

>laying on the sofa watching Blade Runner 2049 with gf
>she's playing with my hair
>strokes through part of it and says "your hair is thinning a bit here"
>mfw

Attached: 1540969601460.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

bald

>9 minutes of a beardcel talking
no thanks