Attached: file.png (868x849, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_knowledge
strawpoll.me/18301190/r
twitter.com/TheSalingerSays/status/1169854959229104128
scrapbookpages.com/Mauthausen/Tour/PhotoTour03.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pedophiles mad that a fictional character is not a pedophile

I can't accept this as real. It's gotta be trolling or merely pretending to be retarded or something.

>homos identify with character who preys on children

Attached: 1563242237688.png (645x773, 20K)

>Babaduke
>Pennywise
Why do homosexuals idolize monsters who attack children?

>Literally the villain, not an anti hero, just an evil force. Gays are upset hes not progressive

Are people really this dumb?

>not the ally we thought he was
is this real life?

Attached: Gacey John Wayne Gacey.jpg (1146x1800, 165K)

Look up what wrote the article and you will understand.

>not a mental disorder

progressives know they are monsters i guess.

Wrong

>Penny wise kills a kid
>Pennywise kills a gay
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nice contrary position dick face.

see

because a kid is not a full human being yet until they turn 21 its not a kid its an external fetus.

When will you all wake up and realize Islam is the only answer to this faggotry?

Attached: angrymuslims.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>NOOOOOO NOT THE FAGGER WAGGER DONT KILL THE LIL HOMO THE POOPOO WOOPOO EATER

Attached: 458429A7-FB13-4BA1-BD57-37578E26C299.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

>it's another Yea Forums complains about some dipshit who wrote a dartboard article about some hot button issue just so they can feel outrage because otherwise they feel nothing for life

homosexuality and pedophilia are not interchangeable, you whiny misguided faggots

does anyone have an archived link?.....i'm not giving this pedo any clicks.

What does the ear add to this image? Explain yourself.

The vid of that guy is brutal

>homosexuality and pedophilia are not interchangeable
that's where you're wrong kiddo.

You don't have to yell.

>the ally we thought he was
Makes sense. Only straight white males are allowed to die.

what do you know, you bitter freak?

you've never had sex or been desired by someone

Original article is satire, you fucking mouthbreathers. Go outrage at Star Wars or new capeshit, at least you can do that well.

based

? Where are you from? Heterosexual white males are the "Acceptable Targets" these days.

based evil clown

absolute faggot destroyer

Didn’t he kill some gay guy in the book? And it’s set in like the 70’s were homophobia was rife anyway.

Where the fuck do you think homos come from?

What an embarrassing thread.
Yea Forums can't tell satire from real life

>ree

Its honestly hard to picture a "woke" soiboy having consensual sex

Attached: 1566264991481.png (1069x699, 355K)

Marmadook was a meme, someone at netflix accidentally fucked up and put the movie under their queer/lgbt section so there were jokes about him being gay.

atttacck attackkk

lost.

Let's be honest though they are very tightly related. Most gays come about by and encourage that stuff. We see it all merging now with the encouragement of trans-kids.

Muslims do a lot of gay shit to be fair. In fact many of them justify it the classical Greek way by saying that an immature boy is essentially a girl until he hits like 16

This, it reminds me of how people get angry at that Chapo House dude who says "the third world needs to destroy my wholesome American family." It's obviously bait.

>this ageless shapeshifting interdimensional demon that lives off of literally eating people doesn't support gay rights

c'mon mate. even if it is satire the fact that the average person doesn't think it is any more says a lot about how progressives are.

Even more hilarious, because people usually bitch about how the movie ignores the source material.

It's not satirical. It's a joke. Learn the difference.

>seething faggot realising people are waking up to the degenerate's agenda
There's always castration?

>10 year old drag queens
I rest my case.

have sex

fuck homos lol

Attached: enhanced-buzz-22093-1330545924-126.jpg (500x548, 105K)

>average
It's very clear that the mouth breathers in this thread are far below average.

>old memes

t. AIDS infested sodomite about to face the Judgement of a Right and Just God

Attached: 1477592996342.gif (410x230, 1.53M)

t. Ahmed al-Saladin Muhammad

>being lectured to by a pedophile
KEK

I'm confused, are gay rights not enough? Can we never criticize gays or portray anything negative with them?

Attached: 1567973690656.jpg (696x869, 50K)

Underrated

have sex

Badguys in films have to be allies?

>thinking progressive liberals will ever be satisfied
now that's the real joke.

cringe & yikes desu senpai

Most people probably don't care about this sort of thing.

Chappelle was right, portraying alphabet people in anything but saintly glory gets the retards on your case.

Attached: joker-3.jpg (1216x684, 158K)

>even older memes

Based

seethe

most people do. the working class hate progressives and are downtrodden by the monetary elites, the progressives.

true, except for the trannies who write click bait articles and the /pol/tards who rage about it.

is that Elizabeth Moss?

Attached: 1538907459482.gif (351x333, 2.21M)

>the monetary elites, the progressives.
The """progressives"""

Was Richie gay?

yeah, having an over bearing mother will do that to you.

Why the fuck do these queers want a killer monster clown who eats frightened children on their side???

mental illness

Attached: 1560913413996.jpg (526x387, 46K)

the left really can't meme. Yikes

did you mean to do brackets?

No I was using mocking quotes.

>heh the left can't meme

The irony of this statement in the context of this image could cut trough diamond.

archived link anyone?

imagine seething this hard over a stale old image macro

That was eddie, and he at least fucked a fatty. I'm talking about the glasses kid that says fuck a lot.
Richie got called gay for hanging out with a boy , carved his own and eddie's initials, and is the only one not seen in a relationship as an adult.

>seeth
it's like they go on plebbit once and they think they can pass off old memes.

here they come

kek

it's weird but hey, that's mental illness for ya.

B&R

t. 1940s

Is that supposed to be funny?

>the left can’t meme
I agree

>agreeing that pedos and gays are one in the same
kek imagine being this dumb.

t. 1930s

Most fags prey on borderline children. It isn’t uncommon for 14-16year old fags to get their cheeks busted by middle aged men

That's actually not common outside of fantasies on Yea Forums

t. 2019
>not a mental illness

Attached: 181102_gmaday_desmond_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 84K)

Where the fuck did I mention that?

Why would you WANT pennywise to be a ally?

Why are you thinking a fictional character gives a shit?

How are you so certain about teenagers getting fucked? What do you spend your time learning about?

projection and revenge fantasies against the white men or some other dumb bullshit justification.

Reminder all homosexuals are pedophiles. All homosexuals have from a young age experienced sexual encounters with adult males who are older than them and so they see this as being the norm when in reality they have been molested. They have been sexually abused but refuse to face this so they repress their survivors guilt and try to push the agenda for lowering the age of consent and convince the masses that love between an older man and a young boy is natural.

Romantic love, statistically speaking, doesn't exist in homosexuality. Its just about sex. The majority of long term relationships among gay couples don't last. Most of them engage in destructive behavior, and tend to have many negative associations like drug use. Most gay men simply engage in short term relationship and promiscuous sex. Do you think its a coincidence that bug chasing and AIDS become such a thing in gay communities? STD are abnormally high in gay communities, along with suicide. Because the suicides aren't from a lack of acceptance, its from the destructive behavior.

ive never see the original pic

kinda dug your own grave with that!

>t. /pol/

This literally reads like how the Nazis wrote in generalized, ignorant terms about teh joos like they weren't just pulling it all out of their ass.

It's kind of weird that you're working so hard to portray yourself as an authority on kiddie fucking, though.

know your enemy i guess.

Attached: buckleupbabyee!.png (640x480, 768K)

He'll cite links from circlejerkers that share his views

Attached: 984987789.png (960x604, 244K)

based. all gay people usually talk about is just wanting to fuck. When you work with a bunch of them they never get shit done cause all they do is talk about fucking.

t. probably hasn't worked with gays

>replying to obvious bait
KYS and knowing you, you're probably in the 44%.

lolno I've worked with a lot of gays

I remember in high school there was this one ULTRA flamer who had multiple 'sugar daddies' he met on Grindr. He'd get picked up by some gruff 50 year old man every day, then the day he turned 16 drove to school in a nice BMW.
Was really fucking weird.

underrated as hell

That's not common, especially at that age. Most gay guys in high school are probably virgins.

Based

Attached: what faggots actually believe.jpg (1290x9017, 2.2M)

aside from gay people wanting to idolize a killer clown that preys on kids, was the movie any good?

>reeeee stop dabbing on gays
no :^)

Anyone who thought he was pro gay was a fucking numbskull who didn't read the book.

Hmmmmmm

>you've never had sex or been desired by someone
pretty rich coming from a faggot, the epitome of being nothing but a sex object thrown from one "partner" to another in the hopes that your meaningless existence and constant pain knowing that the love you share with other faggots is not real and is no where near close to the love in which a man and a woman share.

Why didn't Richie just fuck Eddie in the hammock?

Attached: 1345678767890.png (748x299, 569K)

What a horrifying thing to read. Why subject yourself to such harm for 'pleasure'?

Not many people do.

Why is the LGBT community so fucking retarded?

I'm bi and I refuse to relate to these fags

straighten yourself out

> a 17 year old is never in her prime.

Attached: A67665E3-31E2-4706-A511-E0020A343BC0.png (750x1334, 1.58M)

"he recoils - I've been found out"

Is this real, or some kind of well made trolling organized on /pol/?

Journos and blue checkmarks today are so retarded I can't differentiate what is true and what is a hoax anymore.

Attached: ???.jpg (588x768, 86K)

What's being a rent boy like?

Nightmare fuel

No one wants your HPV tranny

I'm a musician, not a rent boy

I'm glad real life isn't nearly as political as this place pretends it is.

It's a real, but the title is a joke and the article is tongue-in-cheek. The magazine/website is gay variety and the article is talking about the gay parts of the movie.

Everyone taking it seriously is being dumb.

Yeah go get it from eating out a vagina.

What's being a struggling musician who occassionaly has the play the pink oboe for rent money like?

no shit dumb ass. 99% of this entire website is shit posting. how new are you?

kek I've worked with musical theater and singing ensembles. That's where most of the gays are.

lol calm down spazz

I remember when we used to write fake hoax articles like "cuckoldry is the future of relationships", "denying sex for a transsexual might make you a bigot", and "Child lovers are entitled to a sexual preference just like you" back in the day just to collect butthurt comments. Nowadays, the political landscape is so retarded, that shit like this is made unironically.

We are really into clown world.

Attached: 1558241572420.gif (220x233, 273K)

>spazz
stop speaking plebbit here.

>the killer clown isn't the ally we thought he was
I swear people are getting dumber

>no where near close to the love in which a man and a woman share

which you'll never experience because you're either ugly or easy to reject by the opposite sex or likely both

DESPAIR!

Attached: 1561367021046m.jpg (1002x1024, 198K)

Completely based and redpilled. The majority of lgbt people were sexually abused as children.

false. it's a disproportionate number but it's not a majority.

I guess the nazis were right on this one them.

you think theyd openly talk about it after making it part of their identity? Hell with a lot of gay guys its like "yeah i had my first time sucking off my 18 year old cousin when i was 9" and they dont see it as abuse because in hindsight it fits their sexual preference even if it didnt at the time.

Don't care. Any excuse to dab on gays. Dab on them until they die.

My favourite example was the "gondor should welcome the orcs"

It's not part of the identity.

Nazis is a kike word, natsoc is better. They were also right on quite a lot

if you use have sex to multiple posts you just come across as seething. poor posting quality

>disproportionate number
Yeah over 50%. I bet that you were molested user, since i can assume youre gay

Because that's for sandniggers

Were you molested as a kid? Be honest user.

>wordswordswords
lol

I Prefer gays and lesbians over muslims and jews.

>the killer clown isnt the ally we thought he was

Attached: 1567219475079.png (480x602, 416K)

Attached: rose dommu 03.jpg (688x538, 262K)

>GET ME OUT OF HERE
>THERE ARE KIDS FUCKING DOWN HERE, I'M NOT A FUCKING PEDO

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

TOP KEK

Jesus, this is what the left thinks is funny?

Leftists really do hate comedy

all faggots are pedos
only 4% pedos are faggots

Roman Polanski

>trading the evil empire for world-destroying maniacs

Attached: 1449799721386.png (520x390, 22K)

why do you need to cite links? its common knowledge that homosexuality is linked to pedophilia more than any other preference

>this thread had 0 posts and was two threads away from being deleted
>come back 6 hours later and it is still going

>why do you need to cite links?
That's how arguments work. This is a really stupid thing to say. I'm anti-fag by the way, I just wanted to tell you how fucking dumb you are for making this post.

without the support of a fictional child eating clown the gay community has been dealt a serious setback, it's unlikely that, without the morale support of a murderous homicidal jester, any real progress will be made toward equality in our lifetimes.

This, obv

That's a dude, right? If I were a girl and had tits like that, I'd kill myself.

Do you accept eating poo poo?

It's outrage bait and you people are too retarded not to notice.

I miss Little Britain

Lol

Why would gay people have thought a murderous space clown as an ally?

why?
why do you think we call them faggots? They act like dramatic faggots. Bottom gays are literally worse than women

no liberal is that ripped

>dude the only people who can be evil or die in the movie are straight white men

mental illness

like pottery

>reposting clickbait
Truly the biggest faggot.

listen to
fucking nigger if you dont know how to form a coherent argument the stfu and let the adults handle it, you just might learn something.

>I'm bi
you're the worst of them

why do these people put things like this online

it's almost like you people want to be mad

Its almost like a huge part of the population makes a great effort to be hated.

Why is everyone in this thread falling for this bait? It's a running joke that Pennywise is gay along with the Babadook.

>shape-shifting cosmic horror that traumatizes and eats kids
>"ally"

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (640x640, 111K)

>one person writes stupid clickbait
>this represents all gays
ahahahhaaha i gottem icky gays this time hahahah get pwned libs

There are a couple of different classes of homosexual only related by the fact that they love cock. So not all of them got bummed as kids but that's the most obvious self propogating type. That's also a "leftist" pushed idea that all men who like cocks must be card carrying queers that pledge allegiance to the party and the fuhrer

You just cant play the "this doesnt represent us" card if you are never willing to distance yourself from extremist positions. Leftists are represented by the most extreme of the SJW movement until they learn to say no.

You should have your head chopped into bits faggot

seething

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_knowledge
it is common knowledge that homosexuality is linked with pedophilia
havent seen any citations to the contrary

>AtlasMuffin goo me-me

Attached: every fucking time.jpg (600x878, 124K)

Attached: 1509824767987.png (474x503, 947K)

>muh consensus
The holocaust is common knowledge. Try again sweetie

based

Attached: 1554134867834.jpg (640x604, 44K)

over 80% of pedos are faggots

not surprising, all homosexuals are pedophiles who prey on children

>homosexuality and pedophilia are not interchangeable
but they literally are, textbook psychopathy. A person who is a homosexual lacks the necessary mechanisms in his brain to inhibit morally repugnant behavior, they are capable of doing anything disgusting, eating shit, fucking kids, fucking animals. They have no soul. Homosexuals are pedophiles, and honestly you probably are a faggot

Redpilled unironically

Homos actually kill themselves though because they know they have no hope. Imagine being a complete freak and devil and knowing you can never escape, they are like hell on earth before they get thrown in literal hell.

Attached: mc.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Does anybody outside America even take fags seriously anymore?

Attached: fags.jpg (810x500, 61K)

Really gets the noggin joggin'

Attached: 1449643819571.jpg (225x225, 39K)

It's a crime not to in the UK

In London maybe but outside that we have nonce patrols

woke

And we are leaving our Muslims to defend our children against gay sex education lessons in Birmingham

kek

They should be really happy about this. In the book Pennywise regularly calls Mike a nigger and when Adrian Melon (a gay man) is stabbed and thrown into the river, he finishes him off by tearing his arms off. He goes after Ben for being fat, Bill for being a retard and Beverly for being molested. He even offers the germaphobe Eddie a blowjob as a syphillitic homeless man.

Gays should be really happy that IT (the embodiment of all evil, misery and sorrow) should bundle up all the worst qualities in people. He is the fucking VILLAIN after all.

Ironically, this film made Richie gay which he is not in the book, so it is doing more for gays on screen than it needs to, and it's making the evil guy a homophobe. What more do they fucking want?

All the same to me, they all abuse kids

what's the deal with Bill Hader playing closet homosexuals?

steffon, richie, that guy from skeleton twins

I imagine it's the same thing as "white guilt". He's a turbo-cuck.

Gays are terrified of being found out, exposed, and killed for their lifestyle. Why would a supernatural entity that feeds on fear go easy on a fag just because to do otherwise would be problematic.

God bless Ahmed

Based

Reminds them of uncle Robby and his secret play time.

lmao

Wait they made Richie gay?

audibly keked

strawpoll.me/18301190/r
Vote

*ahem*
FUCK PENNYWISE

Actually it is. Homosexuals are, statistically, far more likely than heterosexuals to have been molested as children. They also make up a much larger percentage of pedophiles than their percentage of the population warrants,

Not to mention that there have been several prominent homosexuals that have admitted to actively working to convert children. This means that not only are they not "born that way", but that know full well their lifestyle choice isn't natural. And it shows that again, homosexuals are very prone to engaging in pedophile behavior. They're perverted enough to prefer fucking the wrong gender on purpose, they're not going to magically develop morals when it comes to children.

twitter.com/TheSalingerSays/status/1169854959229104128

It's how they reproduce

holy shit lol

It's like vampire rules.

>It's a running joke
Where?

The book was set in the '50s and '70s. The movie was shifted forward to take place in the '80s and the present day, to cash in on those nostalgia bux.

Progressives have frontal lobe damage.

>raping little girls is not pedophilia

well damn, there's the real mental degeneracy if i ever heard one

>Fags are surprised an entity that is defeated by having to watch kids fuck each other isn't on their side
What did they mean by this?

nigger

I think he's trying to say that a far greater proportion of faggots are pedophiles than heterosexuals are. This is true by the way.

cringe ear jack poster

Attached: 1563760975133.png (450x473, 73K)

Fucking kek

I really wish the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme hadn't played throughout the sewer gangbang scene.

>Islam is the only answer to this faggotry

Attached: WhyPakisLikeThis.webm (568x320, 2.99M)

Its insane that more people don't know that muslims are depraved homosexual pedophiles. Google "bacha bazi". And those faggots don't think it's "gay".

Benny, nooo

Attached: Beni.png (479x269, 205K)

Attached: Laughing Pepes.jpg (795x767, 165K)

Really shocking

Yeah, the cult responsible for 1500+ child rapes in just one tiny Yorkshire town? I’m good thanks.

Google "Operation Yewtree", then google "Jeffrey Epstein" then google "Sandusky", then google "Catholic Church" then google "Sex-pat"

So...because there are other gay pedophiles, that means Muslims who openly practice "bacha bazi" ("boy play", they rape little boys) aren't gay pedophiles?

Amazing. Just picturing that while IT is yelling in agony over all of it is making me kek irl

this meme is inorganic garbage

Most people don't matter. The 10% of people who are progressive activists all work in media, HR, TV, and various activist organizations. They have enormous influence and will use their positions to get normal people on board, just as they did previously to get everyone to tolerate fags.

>you've never had sex or been desired by someone
Kek, that projection.

Why does it take you guys months to come up with this shit if it's never any good?
I could see it if you put this out right away and then took some time to improve it into something slightly humorous, but honkler's been old news for months.
Does it take you so long to actually understand the joke, or is everything else you've tried even worse?

you're supposed to say an NPC, not "a" NPC, because the first sound of NPC is a vowel.

Yeah for the fangirls

>seething mohammedan

Both groups are as bad as each other

loser

Based

Just a shame that teens are falling for the "heterosexuality is bad, faggotry is good!" meme

Cope, homosexuality is a freak of nature and always will be

ugh i literally cant even...

Yikes

It was OK. If you're looking for an actual horror movie you're not going to find it here. Just a lot of cgi gore for shock effect and it feels more like a comedy this time.

This isn't tumblr

It basically is, I've come across way too many gays who romanticise the hell out of having their first time at a very young age

This world. It no longer has any common sense. We are so fucked.

What are they referring to?
I just saw the movie and all I remember is Bower and his crew calling Richie a faggot, not Pennywise

it's a joke retard

>bad guy in a movie is supposed to be a gay ally
What the fuck?

reading that tweet made me wanna kill myself even more so than I already want to

holy shit people are retarded

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 38K)

>he and another monstrous LGBTQ+ favorite, the Babadook, were seen as #couplegoals. But after seeing It Chapter Two, I’m sad to announce that Pennywise is not gay, or even an ally. In fact, Pennywise is surprisingly anti-queer.
---
>So Pennywise isn’t just the physical manifestation of what is revealed to be some kind of cosmic entity that feeds off fear and human flesh, he’s a homophobe. Trump’s America strikes again!
wow they're being totally serious! Gays are so strange! How could they think like this!
*jerks off to cool bad guys like Hitler and Darth Vader*

Attached: 1553629815589.jpg (461x453, 43K)

Yeah, haha just pulling it all out of their ass, just like the other 109 countries who kicked them out over 300 times. completely unfounded bigotry, all those times

Attached: 1567540868658.png (1432x356, 82K)

>he’s a homophobe
Are twitretards missing the fact that Pennywise is a woman naturally? It's "she", and the ancient evil is female, kek. Of course it has no tolerance to anything, especially homos.

>eat the goose afterwards
Jesus christ, I wasn't bothered by any of the rest of it but that really got me.

yawn

that story is totally believable but the idea that gas chamber doors could be replaced with wooden doors after the war is way too much! Or just concentration camps in general.

NO NOT THE NAZIS

or is it just fantasy?

How has this thread managed to live for 15 hours?

He's not even homophobic, he's just using the fact that Richie is scared people will find out against him since he feeds on fear.

There's actually more evidence chronicling the "Golden Age of the Jews" in the 20s than there is proving the 6 million lmao
>replacing the doors of gas chambers after the war
Is that how people try to justify it now? Glad you've moved on from pretending there were no wooden doors at least

>conveniently ignores the proven 300+ expulsions
Yeah I've never seen a kike or kike apologist try to justify that either

lol
you were abused, weren't you

>he has never been to aushwitz
>only trusts internet blogs with their photoshop

Tumblr, where the Faggot should go back to

Homos and trannies reproduce via child molestation.

>*hits on your cousin*

Attached: richie.jpg (700x887, 196K)

>Is that how people try to justify it now?
I only saw an image that refuted the wooden doors thing and I think it said that the wooden doors were added later. I don't remember if it was after the war at some point, but probably. It seemed to make at least as much sense as the similar images with text it was refuting.
Ok googled around for a minute and the wooden doors were the exterior doors, while the interior doors were metal (or vice versa, anyway at some point the prisoners were sealed in with a metal door). Not strange that some of the doors would be destroyed while liberating the camps too.
why would someone refute that? The Jews know they've been persecuted throughout history lol, that's one of their main "things." I just mean that story about the gay goose being raped and killed and eaten sounds a bit out there, while the internet neo-nazis post similar crazy fake stories about concentration camps in an effort to make them sound entirely made up.

Damn what a cute little fag

Was he genuinely hitting on the arcade kid? I thought he was in love with Eddie

How much of this gay shit was actually in the books?

Attached: 1527827442228.png (915x417, 23K)

>Not strange that some of the doors would be destroyed while liberating the camps too.
And for what reason? You also mean "all". All of them were destroyed, as well with all evidence they were ever there.
>The Jews know they've been persecuted throughout history lol, that's one of their main "things."
Ah, and they just teach people not to think about "why", and convince them to handwave it as "unjustified bigotry, 300+ times, with 109 peoples".
Ok. Funny how if you get kicked out a school just once people alreay assume it was your fault's, not the school's, to say nothing when it happens more than once. But when people are so easy to brainwash with your chokehold on media, finances and politics, there are truly no limits.

>And for what reason?
why would a military unit securing an enemy outpost destroy doors? Maybe they didn't want to search around for keys when they could just blow them up or otherwise open them.
I don't think they destroyed all of them, since you can find photos of them with that simple search I did earlier scrapbookpages.com/Mauthausen/Tour/PhotoTour03.html
pic related some random Quora article, I'm sure there's more stuff if a person spends more than 5 minutes on google

Attached: elcXEuh.png (646x668, 406K)

also as it said on the picture , the Germans themselves converted some of the facilities

So world leaders promote homosexualism to anger the muslims to create chaos. That would be nice movie plot.

NEVER FORGET

Attached: 001F6780-B365-459A-9C6A-FA30188311DB.png (1334x750, 362K)

>Yea Forums takes a joke article seriously

He’s a gentle bottom

Bullshit

Attached: 88AF1C02-7273-4377-8AAA-E746F3AD2025.jpg (750x1081, 91K)

what was you 1st clue that gays were just about sex? The nudity at the parades and events? The obsession decorating everything with dicks? the fact that majority of them literally only do hookups or orgies?

Do you want us to start posting the gay pride event pics with dicks every where and men fucking or dancing suggestively in public or..

>Implying that there were not gays and cross dressing with Nazis

You sound like a bigot.

based post

Which is worse fucking another guy or fucking a goat? The goats probably got less diseases to be fair but still..

Well not yet, but the UK and it’s LGBT movement is big on immigration from Muslim areas. What the LGBT people fail to understand in their try hard attempts to look as un-racist as possible is they welcome in Muslims thinking that Muslims will eventually accept Gays.

As a result gay events and clubs have fallen under attack during night fall by Muslims but the MSM won’t report it due to it making look like immigration was a mistake, but the MSM still claims they support gays and doesn’t tolerate harm against them. Odd.

Also, Muslim parents have driven out the teaching and celebrating of LGBT in some schools. Strange, you’d think they would be more tolerant to the leftist gays that were so pro immigration right?

Based

He’s straight though.

kek

no faggot, it's a pathetic trend that fags and ugly/fat teenage girls need everyone to be gay to make themselves feel better about being aberrant and undateable respectively