Does the hitler salute while laughing as he’s being informed that his actions led to minority’s and cops being killed

>does the hitler salute while laughing as he’s being informed that his actions led to minority’s and cops being killed
what did the jester mean by this?

Attached: D7330D87-70CB-44ED-9DE5-FF6F2CDDDF05.jpg (1125x1194, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
streamable.com/n6lky
55chan.org/b/src/1568066222552.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=EmKgudldQeo
bbc.com/culture/story/20190831-venice-film-festival-review-joker
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE. AAAAAAAARRRHRJHJHKKHHGHJLGKJHKJHG

Can someone tell me what the big deal is surrounding this film? It's on all the boards

Holy shit this is the moment the mass shooters will start unloading

it’s the movie that will define our generation

It means I can't wait to see it and might combust by the time it's out.

wtf does that even mean?

Incels love the Joker.

this gamers riz up we live in a society

It will usher in the Incel Uprising

What did you expect when Todd let Raimi help him with the script?

the /poltv/ brotherhood exposed this movie as leftoid propaganda and now in a desperate attempt the marketers are flooding the entire site instead of just Yea Forums
the movie in reality is about the health care system in the states and how trump is making it worse

Who ready to get shot?

Attached: 1567700935688.jpg (1000x563, 476K)

Oh shit

some jewish director thought it was a cool idea to turn pol memes into a movie and then associate it with capeshit so that it would reach a much wider audience

Joker is one of the biggest characters in pop culture, he’s always a big deal. Heath Ledger Joker got a similar amount of attention and even Leto did for the opposite reasons. Combine that with it apparently being a very good movie and coming at a time when the clownworld and “incel mass shooter” jokes are at their peak and it’s a perfect meme storm.

Same deal whenever a new Marvel movie is teased, trailered or released. Yea Forums is packed with capeshit obsessed manchildren.

Its about a white man treated like trash in this nigger worshiping society and does what everyone on /pol/ dreams of doing. He represents most of this sites users in terms of how they feel.

Attached: 70822708.jpg (800x420, 90K)

Is the repression of us, modern white males, it's the only path left for us if we want to do something expressive and take revange against the (((society))). We need to unironically become killers and put our minds in a clown world state.

>white man
Another surface level pleb pretending to be part of the cause because he's a capeshit pleb hyped for anti-art
Phoenix is jewish

based schizo

>incel mass shooter jokes
>jokes
>JOKES
>The mass shooting was just a prank BRO
KEK

Attached: columbine_investigation_video-2.jpg (618x410, 72K)

Cameras were really shit back then, huh?

>the /poltv/ brotherhood
those election refugees and neocons don't speak for me

>Phoenix is jewish
Oh shit you are right, also the person that made the matrix was jewish, guess we better stop using the term redpill too after all a jew made that movie. You are truly autistic

The more interesting observation you should have is how a mid 1990s lower middle class high school had surveillance cameras yet Sandy Hook Elementary, a brand new school building in a very wealthy area, didn't have any at all.

>i was right
Fucking lying bongistani scum

What the fuck are you trying to say

I don’t live in America so it’s all funny to me.

yikesarooni from me

There's any unironically incels here? I just larp as one for fun like I used to do in "40 year old virgin" threads.
I always imagined majority of anons are just acting and writing this shit for fun.

Attached: 1930s-mens-psort-suit-jacket2.jpg (470x741, 59K)

Where are the leaks senpai?

They are fucking BOTS

Uh... Maybe not post shit like that in a place that's being monitored by every kind of fed imaginable?

I admit i do this alot

Attached: 1567670152808.jpg (218x265, 21K)

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

back2reddit

someone post the link to the leaked footage

>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

A SOCIETY

Nice thanks

Baaaaased

idea: someone pls make smoking smug tuxedo pepe in joker makeup sitting on late night talk show couch with dead body of jannie at his desk. like this scene. i’m getting basedchills just thinking of it

This film is part of an extensive and exhaustive effort by the government to flesh out a fake threat. Once retarded normies have seen a fictitious feature film about the fake threat, they'll think it's real. Compare the incel episode of Elementary.

Holy fucc that looks great

Same here. Laughing at others is fun.

It's been taken down, did anyone save it?

sounds based. i wish i had photoshop skill

Attached: da jokah baybe.webm (608x1080, 2M)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANNOT JOKE ABOUT THAT

Attached: old hag.jpg (406x409, 30K)

The biggest world wide mass shooting in history is coming

Attached: 1567922623761.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

The state either cannot or will not do anything about antifa terrorism, Muslim jihadis, Somalis, cartels and mestizo neighborhood destruction teans, or Chinese tech and industrial encroachnents. So they make up and hype up fake threats that they supposedly are capable of protecting you from. Hence all the babble about Russia and hence the huge media campaign about incels. This movie is the vehicle which will make everyone hate and fear incels like Jaws generated fear of swimming in the seventies

Yeah, think i'll give this one a few weeks before seeing it in theaters. Got a feeling a bunch of shit's about to get stirred up on opening weekend. Not about to die at some meme movie at the hands of some edgelord faggot.

It really is haha

Attached: 1567444156563.jpg (380x434, 48K)

We live in a society but we can't escape cuz the society lives in us. Rise up

Attached: 1568075563630.jpg (719x469, 77K)

>"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? I'll tel you what you get. You get what you fucking deserve."

Attached: 1555474279183.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

GLOWY

>that pic
mfw I go to see the movie and multiple white men get up during that scene

Attached: 1568071334213.jpg (261x193, 6K)

society has unironically devolved (or perhaps evolved) into a meme based society. this movie consitutes the biggest meme of the decade. with the political hysteria, mass shootings, fag agendas, race baiting, and all that /pol/ shit this movie is going to be everyones out.

the left will think this is corresponds with their beliefs. the right thinks it will to theirs. whoevers meme wins will validate their worldview. its a looking glass into the current fucked memespouting culture we've turned into.

people are freaking the fuck out over the movie, as if its some great celestial event that will forecast the future. people are slowly losing their minds, and they always attach themselves to joker. our current society is content based, and content holds the "truth". if content tells people one thing it must be "true" and if it tells them something they dont want to hear then that "truth" hurts them. people are so wrapped up in media that they want it to mirror their current worldview and if it doesnt they freak out.

basically this movies gonna validate or invalidate a lot of peoples mental illnesses and cause a shitstorm because of it.

YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE WHEN YOU FIX THIS DAMN DOOR

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This

streamable.com/n6lky
Not the best quality but there it is.

>people are so wrapped up in media that they want it to mirror their current worldview and if it doesnt they freak out.
Yooooooo.

Attached: at last.png (447x378, 11K)

Holy cringe. His voice is horrible for the joker.

kill yourself

hehehe....hoho...HA HA!!!

this is fight club, drive, taxi driver and king of comedy all rolled into one

>They think we'll just sit there and take it like good little boys
Tell me this isn't aimed at provoking incels. Way too on the nose.

yep im thinkin its kino

The way those drums kick in when things start to get crazy is fucking great

>20 MCU threads on page 1 earlier this year
>Joker Trailer comes out
>MCU completey dead, everyone talking about Joker now

DC reigns supreme again. HYPE.

Attached: jokerhype.jpg (421x444, 104K)

here's the template

Attached: 1568067046783.jpg (797x594, 130K)

>Thought OP was memeing
>He was literally being serious

Oh boy.. What a fucking movie.

Attached: 1555135281362.jpg (955x767, 71K)

Massive shilling just ignore them

Post the other one

Why did he throw the gun?

In your opinion, what are the best places to market your movie that spotlights a misunderstood outcast male?

It's the"reverse" form of marketing used to get liberals to watch their woke movies. Except this time around they're appealing to communities like 4channel and creating distraught on liberal platforms.

It's the same dirty trick just played in reverse. And this formerly Yea Forums board it eating it up.

>Yes goy, yes! it's your turn now! You deserve it!
Congratz guys, they finally found out how to market stuff towards you, enjoy your products.

MCU is literally dead now. And DC almost killed itself trying to be like them. Their standalone stories have always been strong.

the joker is just a backdrop, it's a movie about white incels

This. He actually does sound like a whiney bitch.

Why does he sound like a fucking tranny?

>70+ year-old DC character
>One of the most beloved fictional supervillains of all time
>"Shilling"

Zoomies need to fucking go.

Attached: 1548113611193.jpg (900x818, 154K)

Arrested development, he's supposed to sound like a child.

I've seen this fucking video like 20 times now today

Attached: mask mbad.jpg (375x446, 137K)

Marketing nothing, this is about getting the general population to hate and fear young white men.

>dat score
Fucking chills

At least you're earning your money unlike some other people on here

He doesn't really talk like that in the other leaked scene where he kills that guy with a knife
I think his Joker persona is more effeminate

It's ma'am

based

do you have the third one?

You hear it drop when he asks about another joke.

Right when he says "you invited me on to your show". So based, actually wish I didn't watch it now, but I'm reassured that this is gonna be absolute kino

Based Jews

link for knife scene?

>boomer complaining about jokes
>not a 20-something pink haired girl

will Whackin' Phoenix get robbed of his Oscar?

Attached: n6lky.webm (270x330, 1.36M)

>>dat score
>Fucking chills

Attached: Soyoverload.gif (480x480, 1.94M)

BONE CHILLING SLOW-BURN KINO CONFIRMED

Attached: VGthxxcF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4

What was he going to say before they cut him off with the 'technical difficulties' screen?

Attached: 1515315298562.gif (499x499, 20K)

>That's Life

>That's life

Thanks

Attached: images (12).jpg (547x547, 55K)

>I'm a man of my word

Jesus Christ

It's... time to rise up.

Fuck[spoilers]Jannies[/spoiler]

Sounds like bullshit.

Fucking hell, I was sceptical at first (and still am) but this piece of shit movie might JUST be a little bit kino after all.

Attached: 1567070294478.png (750x660, 490K)

Yeah, you're right, don't think about it, just buy the ticket.

white male identity politics.

No you're fucking stupid. People are going to talk about the Joker because he's fucking popular you dumbfuck. A character like Joker doesn't need to be "shilled"

BETA UPRISING

N

This movie will herald a new golden age of theater shootings.

BASED TRANNY JOKER

>A character like Joker doesn't need to be "shilled"

Seems like it does from all the astroturf around here.

Did DeNiro's character lose his son in a car accident?

I've seen maybe 4 movies in theaters over the last 5 years and I want to see this even though it doesn't appeal to my "identity" in any way. I don't think I'm propping up the machine by that much fren.

he was about to say the gamer word

wow I can see why the shills are attempting to link this to incels when hes actually an effeminate male

Stop. If any big company wants to shill they will just pay famous actors to talk about it or pay big social media companies to shill it. Not on fucking Yea Forums you absolute mongoloid.

Attached: 1551741079583.jpg (1024x576, 40K)

So was Kubrick and he despised the Jews.

You guys notice how the only time this site is a "nobody" is when people start talking about shills being here?

YEAH I'M THINKING THIS IS KINO

>nobody advertises at the heart of viral memes for the last decade.
>trust me goy

>NOOOOO IT'S NOT LIKE THE JOKER AT ALL
>inspired by at least 2 of the biggest Joker stuff from the comics (failed comedian and the talk show moment)
>he's also delusional and schzophrenic and imagines stuff, rendering his narrative "not reliable"
>his "real name" is clearly a joke about Ben Affleck just like Jack Napier was a pun about jackanapes

Attached: dark-knight-returns-joker-talk-show-david-endocrine.jpg (670x532, 78K)

Yeah. Like fucking Twitter or Facebook? Yeah lets shill to 30-something unemployed nobodies.

Doesn't change to fact that it can and is marketed towards groups like 4channel and the fact that you don't go to the cinema often but now, out of the blue, you want to go see a movie that appeals to this platform.

What did he do on the talk show in the comic?

>cgi blood
I'm out

>that little dance he does when hes nervous walking off stage

fuck this gonna be good

>MFW living in a society

Attached: me.png (400x628, 412K)

niggers

yeah that shit fucking ruins everything

killed everyone with his nerve gas

>What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a SOCIETY that abandons him and treats him like trash
Oy vey no you can never have sympathy for non top 20% men!

Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!

How far into the movie is this scene?

It happened

Attached: 6526EFD2-15EE-41BD-9A1B-DB7E9429D0D8.jpg (1242x1262, 135K)

I want to see Dr. Sleep as well.

How does a known murderer get invited to a talk show without the police busting up the place? This movie is gonna be retarded normie bait.

>Whoa he's so crazy, what a crazyyyyy dude
>>>Yeah but like society dude, you know?
>Yeah tots this movie be deeeeep!

Yea Forums had 400,000 unique IPs go through it in 2013 and this was the reason why moot decided to kill off the old culture in favour of you capeshit loving redditors

Because unfortunately people didn't take into the account the depravity the mental ill are capable.

>known murder

From what I've gathered, at this point he's only being blamed for causing a riot which led to someone's death

Mass Shooter Inspiration: The Movie

they don't know it was him who murdered the wall street guys, he admits on air

>I want to see another movie so the Joker isn't marketed towards me and this community

That is not a logical reflection user.

>Yea Forums had 400,000 unique IPs
LMFAOING AT YOU. This is fucking SMALL-TIME compared to fucking big fuckin social media websites. Twitter and Facebook has millions upon millions of users compared to this shithole. Try harder.

Attached: DnUCPq3VYAIZNGx.jpg (825x1200, 115K)

He's not a murderer yet, just a reckless activist.

Despite being 13%...

Yep.

It's set in Trump land and the joker is the end result of that cruel and uncaring world of hate where white bankers bull people on subways. Critics fucking love it, go read a couple reviews so you don't get duped by the shill campaign here. .

Based and Siegepilled

There's another leak preceding the one that's getting passed around where he admits to the murder of the three "wall street boys" while on the show.
At first they think he's joking.

>he's still trying

This was in 2013 before the rise of smartphone internet and on a board that was still slower than Yea Forums and /g/ combined until again he killed of the old culture

It might be marketed towards this community, but I guess that means I'm not part of this community. Fuck. I like yous guys sometimes :(

a horrible capeshit movie trying to be serious?

but where do twitter and facebook get their content from?

MMMMMM BROWN PEOPLE BAD

Correct

>only one user has caught onto this obvious astroturfing

Sorry pageet, I'm not the faggot you are looking for.

He raised his hand

How does the movie end?

Name a good country brown people built.

OH SHIT IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWN SON

D:

But first he slits his therapist's throat with a shattered coffee cup

Cumqueen Phoenix

Batman reveals that the talk show was fake the whole time, De Niro gets up and laughs at the Joker for falling for the fake gun they swapped out with his, and then they put him away in jail.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar

I just can't stand the ending of the clip.

This is so stupid they shouldn't have done this. I can't believe this is in the movie.

I understand the bad critics now.

>”Goodnight, and always remember, fuck nigg-“

I said good.

Fail

Based gay Joker Phoenix confirmed. I’m actually like his mannerism, it’s a canon thing tho

Well, I assume none of you are actually going to pay to see the film, right?

No, I'm right, and I'm white. They're based.

explain

>guess we better stop using the term redpill
Actually yes, /pol/ is literally CIA operation

I won't watch this shit for free. The closest I will likely get is watching Mauler rage about it.

Stupid? You mean BASED

Let's talk about the Islamic Golden Age

ironic

Attached: EEEcBYTWkAULyBu.jpg (780x780, 74K)

>slavery
>islamic law
>good

yea, I'd love to move there.

WE

Attached: 0508b8d1497f40cbfc330ca2f1e78eb7-754x394.jpg (754x394, 40K)

They didn't know it was him until he admits it on-air. And even then, admitting to a crime doesn't necessarily result in cops busting down the doors and taking you in, because for all they know, you're just talking shit for attention.

WB figured out how to market like Disney does.

different strokes for different folks

Agreed, so stay the fuck over there.

Wew lad

It's a certainty it will cause mass shootings. So we're hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmKgudldQeo
rise

How stupid do you have to be to think incels are actually a large enough demographic actually worth a movie studio spending millions of dollars fucking targeting?

And yet we're told by shills this garbage isn't for normalfags

I live over here and they're still good.

Playing the song Spanish Flea just after an important scene like killing a main character just disrupt the "immersiveness" of a movie totally.

It's like playing a meme "for fun" inside your movie.

Unless it's an easter egg that a few people will know (Wilhelm Scream), it's ok.

But playing that song with a television maintenant after that will destroy the immersive aspect of the film for real.

I see why we're saying the movie and premise is amazing, but Todd Philips is not ready the handle the subject.

It looks like it's gonna be a great movie (Phoenix looks amazing in every leaked scene) , but they are gonna be some really "silly" moments that has no place in "serious movie" like this.

That's why The Dark Knight stills works so great after multiple listens. There is an immersion that you never lose inside. But that fuckin song and screen, it is plainly disrupting the immersion and it's just bad.

YOU BETTER BELIEVE WE'RE RISING UP AFTER THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHHHAAA

they should make a multimillionaire film only for the dozens of anons on Yea Forums to watch

>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171052522770968578/pu/vid/720x1280/edsXpBNLiyKMWq4T.mp4
Holly fucking kek, the little guy can't reach the lock

The problem is DC can't get a good cinematic universe off the ground, Joker & the upcoming Batman would be a good way to reboot the DCEU into an R rated universe, to help separate it from Marvel

It would be kino seeing this incel joker go up against Batman

Are you ready for the RISE UP?

Attached: high-class gentleman.jpg (624x351, 28K)

Go join them. See if they give a fuck about sjw capeshit reboots.

Attached: Todd Phillips Golden Lion.jpg (978x633, 137K)

>spending millions of dollars fucking targeting
lel
Yea Forums is the cheapest place to shill and you don't even have to pay

Malaysia and Singapore would've been better examples.

it's almost as if that's the point

You better believe it buddy, Incels and wagies will combine to kill ALL the jewish bankers.

>it got an award it must be good

based

Attached: lion.png (950x62, 4K)

HOLY
SHIT

WE

LIVE

IN

A

FUCKING

SOCIETY

HE SAID GUYS
HE FUCKING SAID IT!!!

Attached: 1566007256611.jpg (225x225, 9K)

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

I see why they were saying the movie and premise is amazing, but Todd Philips is not ready the handle the subject.*

Go read:
bbc.com/culture/story/20190831-venice-film-festival-review-joker

Fuckin kino

Attached: 400.png (500x498, 253K)

>it got an award it must be bad

This is legit INCEL KINO.

Attached: 1560374587975.jpg (977x1125, 87K)

So has anyone bought the cam yet for 10 euros? fucking stream that shit for us

>See if they give a fuck about sjw capeshit reboots.
I must have hopped into the convo at the wrong point or something. I don't care about those either.
True, but I don't know if all of them technically qualify as brown.

Ape Panther won awards and it's fucking terrible

DELET THIS

Attached: 3AA62030-FD1C-41B1-85A4-25EE33BB6BF6.jpg (229x220, 8K)

HOLY SHIT AN INCEL JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE GUYS

Even if that's the point, they should have used another song for real. Anything that is not well-know or popular like a meme to be sure we're still "living inside the movie".

However, Phoenix's performance on all 3 clips are really amazing. Pretty stoked about what I see, but that Spanish Flea is one of the worst directing decisions Todd could have done for real.

That only won anything because they were bullied into representing it at the Oscars, and even then it was just costumes.

didn't deserve it but theres def worst movies

just trying to show how dumb of a an excuse that is

It's just a song that plays for likely three seconds maximum, calm your autism

Attached: 50A668BC-DB01-4947-8F90-8B8302979AD6.png (233x217, 27K)

It's the new incel poster child.

Attached: 1560913413996.jpg (526x387, 46K)

>lower middle class high school
The area Columbine is in wasn't lower middle class lol. Kids of police officers, doctors, and other well off jobs went there. If it were a school for people bordering poverty it would not be as nice as it is.

i 100% know not a single normie will know or recognize spanish flea

Can someone tell me how this movie was recorded? It was only shown in Venice with a select few members of the press. Otherwise, it won't come out for another month.

Mirror?

I love this costume

Attached: jocka.jpg (187x283, 20K)

God. What a shit meme.

are you still spamming this trite? fuck off schizo

>Can someone tell me how this movie was recorded? It was only shown in Venice with a select few members of the press. Otherwise, it won't come out for another month.
How do you think satan?

>Batman could polish off this poor sap without crumpling his cape.

The state of movie journalism. I have never read a
more brainlet review. This movie is not very good because bats could easily kill the joker? For all the talk of how this film is not as good as any of the previous superhero movies this is a dumb reason to add.

>it got an award it must be bad
It still won awards and it's fucking TERRIBLE

Fuck off, Warner Bros

SNEED/dilate/cope/take meds/have sex

me

SOCIETY

Attached: 657567.jpg (150x342, 16K)

Of course it is, literally every single piece of media made by Hollywood is MK Ultra level programming for goyim.

It is really nice. Found my Halloween costume for 2019. I'm gonna dance around the city.

It won an award for costumes because people would have flipped their lid if the Oscars were "so white" again.

Both of those are fantastic movies, user. It's okay if you're not into art film.

the tall white socks are great

Fuck

this is tumblr tier. Not even reddit. wow...

God i remember when Batman v Superman was coming out and this board was fucking FILLED with Dawn of Kino threads. It got so bad temp bans were being handed out just for creating one outside of the pinned thread.

It's a bit more era fitting isn't it? The movie is in the 80s so a song from the 60s isn't out of place.

>m-muh Oscar's!
Oh, I'm sorry. How many Venice awards does Marlel have again?

Attached: 1567922265820.jpg (2518x1024, 576K)

Attached: 1565999826305.png (717x1437, 987K)

KINO

Attached: FVpScrP.png (303x368, 150K)

put my (You) in the newsreel when 4channel is shut down!

>m-muh Oscar's!
Thats what you'll be saying when it wins best picture or anything else. Much like you praised RT when it came out :^)

saved

I hope that it isn´t too shallow, that it doesn´t go deep enough, since there apparently is not much action in it. So it´s going to be very psychological about the joker as an origin story for it. As he gradually unravels and is embarrased and finds out various things about his family etc.

Should I wear this to the midnight premiere?

Attached: 11007433-cosarcade.jpg (378x378, 23K)

What a terrible review? He seems to be doing mental gymnastics to prove how previous capeshit is just as good as this one and the joker is not more mature. It's painfully obvious that it's mature than at least all of the MCU which is most capeshit these days.

It's a little on the nose, Wakeem, I gotta say

Fucking incels. It's like the second war on terror, tell you hWhat.

Attached: Untitled1.png (1512x2016, 3.34M)

Everybody knows the Spanish flea. It's fuckin everywhere.

People have always been mimetic, which is why the internet makes few people more open-minded and many people more reactionary.

>I’m an edgelord who sits in a corner and makes fun of Jesus when he’s coming from the den of the liZard human hybrids. Wendy’s used human meat and not a single teacher cared about her children. What’s going to happen when Mars is colonized with big boi. What will happen to the sissies who can no longer please bbc when their anus is destroyed beyond repair. What do they do about the blunt anal trauma revived in childhood? In France I’m done sticking baguettes down my hooty hole.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the premiere. You fucking incels ruined it for everyone.

Attached: 1550424358722.png (1795x1795, 800K)

>Already churning out an analysis based on a few clips
Holy shit, the desperation. would never see the day mousecucks begged /pol/ of all groups to be on their side just so a minority won't see a movie.

>The FBI considered an alternative hypothesis
Based Ryan Faulk fans at the FBI

FUCKIN' MIDGE

I don't know, it may be me, but the "Technical difficulties" bit felt out-of-place and plain stupid.

Phoenix is gonna save the movie obv.

And that midget trying to get the knob is pure kino.

Forced même propaganda

wow did yoy make that image tourslef you fuking assshole faggot
i dont think so
to high res youre wasting 4han spave you faggot ok suker
u bet you have a disor d i bet you have friends in real life
i bet you thought this was funny when you osted it in some stuid reddit way
gues what buddy
werefourhan
and you dont fuk with us
i suggest you be careful from this iont on.

Here's another shill tactic they use to divide locals from the truth. COMPANY VS COMPANY

I hope

Attached: 1568069773600.jpg (500x500, 43K)

The United states of America

I am legit afraid of incels. I'm not going to risk my life and my loves ones to see a fucking movie plagued with an incel audience that hat everything to point of being dangerous.

It was only supposed to be a joke, but you fuckers are real. And thats enough for me to stay away. They honestly need to do cavity searches before letting people see this movie.

Attached: 1562689619145.jpg (225x225, 38K)

>I'm not going to risk my life and my loves ones to see a fucking movie plagued with an incel audience that hat everything to point of being dangerous.
>It was only supposed to be a joke, but you fuckers are real. And thats enough for me to stay away. They honestly need to do cavity searches before letting people see this movie.

Attached: 1568064596853.png (451x420, 91K)

Why is this Joker so effeminate? He's like fucking Buffalo Bill.

What truth? You're seriously trying to suggest that WB would use THE iconic superhero villain to spread leftoid propaganda? Even though every other big movie that has done it it's extremely black and white with good guys who can do no wrong? Buddy, sorry to burst your bubble but you don't know shit about how Hollywood works when spreading these messages.
Joker even says he doesn't give a shit about starting a movement. He just killed those guys because theyre awful. Now back to the drawing board with a new copypasta :^}

Joker is depicted as a oppressed, mentally ill loner incel. You know, the majority of us.

Muslims just recently started coming here.

Go ahead and mock me, i'm not going to get baited into your incel trap.

Remember the shills made posts exactly like this about MAD MAXINE too.
>oh they would have never done it without max!!
>um sweety max has never been the main character!
They're pulling out the exact same tactics holy shit

Right at the end.

Yeah this is really bothering, definitely didn't expect that.

Don't they have a plane to catch? It's almost time.

Daring

its the biggest call to violence the world has ever seen

Based incel letting the manlet live

Attached: 1568075624923.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Cute how you didn't address the clip at all because it shatters your gay theory lololol
>T-These are the same tactics
Oh, right the women and Max were villains in that movie, right? Fuck off already retard.

>Disney shills?! Bahaha that's ridiculous
>DUDE IT'S ALL A CONSPIRACY BRO NOW THAT IT'S DISNEY'S COMPETITION
Begone ratshill

Hyper accelerate your soul

But he manlet can't reach the lock is the punchline.

don’t worry user
president kamala will fix everything

Yup it's the same marketing team behind FURY ROAD shilling

You guys are pretty cool, don't go to sushi bar tomorrow.

Attached: Laughing Fish.jpg (1024x1377, 207K)

How many anons do you think identify as incel, dipshit? I'm gonna say a very small percentage.

>still going
I'll accept this non-argument as your defeat.

You should learn how to diet and exercise properly, groom yourself, style yourself like a non-autist, learn a skill, take up a hobby and read. Everything else will fall into your lap. You're white. It's not hard.

You've proven you're hired by the same leftist shills that pushed fury road. You tried pulling company war to save face too

RISE RISE RISE

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

See this Zack Snyder? This is how you light ideas from The Dark Knight Returns.

Call him a nigger. Prove your a freeman.

Hey I don't wanna be just another nigger guy.

Attached: 1568071615943.png (295x546, 22K)

Take your meds, user.

It's so obvious that this is before the modern era. He only shoots De Niro and then puts the gun on the desk. Nervous nut.

The film stars a white male. Even though he's the bad guy, feminists got triggered by the fact that a movie stars a white male. They've been shitting on it since it was announced, because they hate everything having to do with white males. Yea Forums is mostly just meming as a reaction to this

>cutthroat empire carried by Persian scientists stealing ideas from dead greeks
Whoa...

Anons are free to say anything. To test that freedom is to test if one is a true user.

You fucking nigger.

this is fucking cringy

Attached: Whites Take Sweden back.webm (700x300, 2.95M)

This. Fucking racists and misogynists are ruining the Joker.

what? I'm just talking about this whole portrayal of the joker in the first place

This. Trolling used to be an art, but now the squeakers have allowed corporations to dictate their behavior. Quite sad.

As opposed to?

Attached: Joker drugs.jpg (1440x1397, 148K)

>Una società

Attached: 1568056350609.jpg (170x328, 19K)

he said good country

Why has the Dark Knight Returns Joker been interpreted twice now as gay? Joaquin may just out-gay the animated interpretation

>why
His first words in that comic refer to Batman as "darling".

And? I've always taken Joker as a bit of a dandy, but never full on hard gay

>and
Nothing, that's literally it.

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

I guess because it's the 80s and gays were a big culture villain in that era.

I don't know if I'm going to like this. It just screams normie. But maybe the Joker being normie murderer bait is even more proof that we live in a society, a society where everyone builds up the murderer as based and on their side or the evil opposite side