What are they going to do with Rey in Episode IX? Is she really going to turn to the Dark Side?

What are they going to do with Rey in Episode IX? Is she really going to turn to the Dark Side?

Attached: A58F2A19-CB17-4C67-986A-B6CE9FAA19C4.jpg (500x499, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a28833977/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-dark-rey-evil-spoiler-website-vision/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No but her Kamino clone will.

She'll to the black side if you know what im sayin lol

>mc uses vibrator
what did disney mean by this

god I want to imseminate her

DAISY IS CUTE

Attached: me on the right.jpg (750x750, 77K)

>What are they going to do with Rey in Episode IX?

She can't be fixed at this point. They had their chance to "fix her" in The Last Jedi, since the middle films in SW trilogies generally exist to deliver the big plot twists and the bulk of the casts' character development. But we all knowthe Last Jedi completely fucked this up for every major character in new trilogy cast (except for Kylo Ren.)

IMO the only way they can kind of redeem her existence at this point is if Disney has the balls to make her go-full dark side so that she becomes the major antagonist in the next trilogy, but considering how PC/SJW/feminist heavy Disney is now, and how many stupid fucks on twitter will bitch about her becoming a truly flawed, dynamic MC rather than another forced self-insert Mary Sue trope - it's not gonna fucking happen.

I wish she were my friend!

She should have gone darkside in the last movie. It's the obvious conclusion of her character arc as it's presented in the first two acts of the movie. It's now probably too late to do anything interesting with her. TLJ had to do too much heavy lifting for her character (because TFA does almost nothing to establish who she is and there's basically only one scene that says anything about her) and fumbled it.

Doesn't matter, not gonna see it

Don't you remember all the stuff in the TFA trailers that turned out to be vague flashbacks or "visions" that never amounted it anything

This is typical JJ bait.

I wish you were my friend.

Attached: 1567893729844_unnamed.jpg (900x900, 114K)

Oh here we go. The Disney social media shills are going to work. Nothing for the first half of the year because no one gives a fuck about this movie and now 20 threads a day. Looks like it's time to bail out of Yea Forums until December.

You are my friend.

Attached: 1499012844849.jpg (434x319, 38K)

I think this order is better.

Attached: Fixed.png (500x499, 271K)

Fucking shill detected. Fuck off with your Disney dollars. You twerps killed Star Wars

Attached: 1523190308075.webm (576x792, 377K)

If Rey had taken Kylo’s hand and agreed to join him in wiping out both sides it would've been kino

Dead probably.
Everyone is going to die I mean no one shall be sparred.
Espescially her and kylo faggot.
They die doing something with the emperor or some other stupid bullshit along with the rest of the first order and resistance because of something.

None JJ. Abrams BRILLIANT rebranding ideas will make it and no amount of trying to pass the buck onto everyone from rian dumbfuck and kathleen the blowjobqueen kennedy is going to save his ass on this one.

Everyone is fucked and will have to rely on handouts from the usual suspects in hollywood to get bit part roles in movies they are horribly and wildly unsuibtable for and don't have the talent for.

Rey might end up going full slut onscreen in hopes of gaining back the male demo's good graces. Cause wanting to fuck a chick and her making you nut makes a man more willing to put up with her bullshit for a bit.

Attached: rey dildo.jpg (842x696, 83K)

I hope so

Does it matter?

rey is basically a goddess now

Attached: 0D67A4D5-DB2A-4496-A184-CD1733C45DEF.jpg (738x779, 382K)

>After Disney released a new trailer for The Rise of Skywalker at their D23 Convention last weekend, fans have been mystified by the surprising image of "Dark Rey." The once-heroic Rey appears at the end of the trailer holding a red lightsaber–with two blades, nonetheless–provoking both outrage and excitement from fans of the iconic franchise. J.J. Abrams is known for delivering big misdirection in the promotional campaigns for his films–remember when Finn, not Rey, wielded the lightsaber in the original poster for Force Awakens?
>Obviously, the director wants us to duke it out and build up feverish anticipation for the big finale to the decades-long Skywalker saga. But fans may have already ruined the big surprise about the so-called Dark Rey. The potential leaked info is based off a small detail that was posted, and then revised, on the Star Wars website.
>The word vision was replaced by "sight." That seems like a pretty big blooper to me. If Disney/Lucasfilm wanted us to believe that Dark Rey was a vision, it's an odd choice to use that word, and then change it. Same goes for the other way around. In either case, it's clear that the blog post used a word that it shouldn't have. It's up to the reader to decide what, exactly, this may mean for the reality of Dark Rey in the new film. But to me, it seems like Disney really boned it on this one. You heard it here first–Dark Rey is as fake as Luke Skywalker's right hand.
>esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a28833977/star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-dark-rey-evil-spoiler-website-vision/

who the fuck cares
just kill yourself already mousecuck