Eating pizza with just plain cheese on it

>Eating pizza with just plain cheese on it

Do Americans really do this? And apparently it's pretty popular because all of them ate it up before Kevin got a chance

Can somebody explain this?

Attached: home alone 2.jpg (500x270, 18K)

You order cheese then put your own toppings on, blast it in the oven a couple of minutes and bam you saved 20 bucks in toppings.

I order without cheese

You never heard of 4 cheese pizza? Quattro Formaggi?

yes, almost everyone eats it like this including in Italy.

It's disgusting. I always use pepperoni and lots of paprika.

the greatest minds of our era, sumail and ullilillia, eat exclusively cheese pizza

Hawaiian Pizza or Brooklyn Style Pizza is best pizza

I guess Dr Oetker’s mushroom pizza, spinach pizza, and mozarella pizzas are fine too

And any Italian pizza in Italy (not blanco tho)

*bianco

I recently discovered that Dominos large with extra cheese, extra robust tomato sauce, italian sausage, and bacon and free red pepper / Parmesan cheese packets for $7.99 plus tax takeout only is absolutely budget kino.

for me it's cheese and creme fraiche.

You've been spamming this thread daily.

It's a junk food industry plant thing. In the 90s, there was a sudden influx of content normalizing extreme picky eating, almost always the child preferring the most bland and most processed food available, in American kid shows. It got to the point where the shows were making fun of kids who actually eat real food and peer-pressuring them into preferring only highly processed food lest they made be fun of at school. The whole thing was paid for by processed food companies.

the best is cauliflower crust pizza with some pepperoni on it. It pretty much tastes like regular pizza, but it's made with a vegetable. So you get Cauliflower, tomato sauce, cheese and meat. relatively healthy compared to regular pizza and still delicious.

>the corporation wants people to buy as little as possible
You conspiracy theorists get more retarded every day.

This is wrong

It was actually included in the film to subtly tell audiences that mcauly culkin was being fucked by the hollywood jews. Same reason he was on a recent youtube faggot show dressed as a pizza man

>one specific scene from a single movie
>"DO ALL AMERICANS DO THIS?!"

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: DF7D77AA-6390-4C0C-95F6-87538D494C2A.jpg (768x433, 79K)

why

Do not do this, this poster is a fucking spider or something.

>tfw fucking summer is over
>tfw the comfy cold dark days begin
>horror movies followed by Christmas movies are coming

To help with the sun!

Attached: 1567808568073.webm (502x500, 314K)

What the fuck is he doing with AVGN wearing Home Alone costumes? I thought he was just doing RLM shit? This is a new low.

He did this Dec of last year