Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fut5DLdiG0
youtu.be/DDGHIZR651Q
youtube.com/watch?v=RRUHYKZ9248
youtube.com/watch?v=QYsBE7daUAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His life is fucking amazing.

dude is happiest person I've ever seen

Remember when Jack Black produced this """""cartoon""""" and then was shocked that networks like Cartoon Network and TBS rejected it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fut5DLdiG0

Why get on a roller coaster if it doesn't make you smile?

>ifonlyyouknewhowgoodthingsare.jpeg

more like jack blacked

soul and kino

This. He's more of a BBC hound than BDH and Charlize

Haha funny face

our man jables is kino and u know it, holmes

Me in front.

More like he pretends it is.

i think that's his mother in law

>it’s another Jew comedy actor promotes weed his whole career despite never touching the stuff himself
What did he mean by this?

He doesn’t have to pretend, his videos have an unrestrained purity about them.

Saw Tenacious D in concert last month. It was fucking awesome

Goddam that’s some heavy cringe

dude, I'm so glad i could laugh at this.

proofs

>18 replies
>15 posters
So who’s the faggot redditor itt shilling for (((jables)))

He went on Doug bensons gay dude weed show and said he never smokes the stuff and hadn’t touched it since he tried it once when he was young. They then gave him a joint and he had a panic attack. It was actually too pathetic to find funny

youtu.be/DDGHIZR651Q
This is comedy gold. How had I not seen this before?

>replying to yourself

Who else?

damn i remember this, I empathize because this happens to me pretty much every time i smoke weed now, which is not often. When I was a young man I literally smoked every single day for many years. I lost the ability to enjoy weed now adays, I hear this happens to many people my age. This happened to Owen Benjamin too on someone's podcast and I think happens to a lot of personalities that are not used to weed but wanna seem cool.

but he's not an addict anymore thanks to his kids

...addict?

He was never addicted to anything other than his own farts

Wow Zizek really will do anything for attention.

he seems like a nice guy and i'm glad he's successful but i find him to be pretty cringe. he was funny on the eric andre show tho

youtube.com/watch?v=RRUHYKZ9248

cursed video

drug addict

I don't know or care too much about any celebrity's personal life, but I would be very surprised if Jack Black hadn't had at least two or three bumps of coke over the course of his life, maybe some other stuff as well (weed, obviously). And if he's done hard drugs in the past, I like the idea that he's sober now. Hard drugs and fat B-list actors who've acted in beloved comedies don't mix.

No.

jfc have sex

Doug Benson is a faggot

jack black + ms paint. in 2018.
You´d think he could afford some kind of online photoshop course or animation course online. Plenty of sites available for that stuff.

Jack sucked dick for cocaine when he was 14 years old.

hilarious and original post

>Saw Tenacious D in concert last month. It was fucking awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=QYsBE7daUAQ
How are they even performing. It´s so sad it´s like rolling stones but even sad'er. Mick jagger is a cunt and i hope he dies soon along with the rest of those faggots.

It's his fucking job

Actual comedy kino
I want you all to seethe harder at how based Jack is. Well loved actor turned based musician turned Father that gets to hang out with his son every day and have fun

Let´s see, talentless jew actor who gets hired by jews to star in idiotic movies, goes on to be talentless musician worshipped by idiotic people for no good reason other than decent quality stuff isn´t promoted.

If you ever want to see how pathetic humanity is then just watch how this guy even has a career, their career is lifted up by the stupidity of humanity. Fucking 'best song in the world' was shitty even when it came out. And watching some retards go to a concert and flash their tits to that song just shows how they all need to be shot in the face.
Nice..