youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow&ab_channel=Rathergood
youtu.be/TDwsiqQa1pw
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30
youtube.com/watch?v=I9MZNEXrElw
youtube.com/watch?v=jR7RYKPJBdo
youtube.com/watch?v=55oVPn7sFuM&ab_channel=Rathergood
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this horrified me when i was a kid. glad quiznos went under

Attached: 1497901421114.jpg (284x291, 9K)

>there's a real human being somewhere who had these teeth

that's the scariest part of all

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONGUARD

I'm pretty sure Quiznos was some kind of pyramid scheme

What are you talking about, Quiznos still exists, and it's way better than subway.

I actually liked Quiznos.

Reminder Jersey Mike's is the GOAT

I heard there's a pepper bar. Is that true?

>tfw the Quiznos in my town closed down
Sad times.

THEY GOTTA PEPPA BAR

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-mJed_bP0

K I N O
I
N
O

Firehouse is waaaaay better.

Quiznos Sub and Pub

I thought it was okay but I remember hearing something about it being a scam

That shit was fucking delicious. It was my favorite sandwich place until it was gone.

>show you, Kikkoman
>soju Kikkoman
>onions Kikkoman
Damm I got it after all these years

>Singlehandedly destroys your sandwich chain

man Yea Forums really is the same fucking threads over and over.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3QK-32bxgw

youtube.com/watch?v=azEvfD4C6ow&ab_channel=Rathergood

This put Quiznos on the map actually

If I recall correctly, the margins for the franchisees were significantly worse than comparable chains due to the menu & supplier agreements. It was not uncommon for a franchise to never break even.

I don't know how it's related, but I like it.

These commercials made me want to not eat at Quiznos.

user were you in a coma for a decade?

Can sorta believe that. The sandwiches were great but you’d have some places run horribly resulting in few people wanting to come in to eat. I remember stopping eating at 3 Quiznos because they gradually started getting incompetent people working there that made the places feel off.

>tfw colin mochrie was a meme before memes
youtu.be/TDwsiqQa1pw

What did it used to be?

They had the best club sandwich subs I ever had. A pity they're gone, the one in my town got replaced by a vape store.

they still exist

this,
i remember being a kid and seeing this commercial on TV with my mom and everyone was always instantly intrigued by how surrealist the commercial is. i even remember hearing about it in casual conversations after they aired. at the time, everyone talked about quiznos. i was shocked to learn that people in that youtube video were saying that the commercial tanked the francise. it was the exact opposite in my experience.

I miss watching flash kino with my friends in middle school.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ1D0A3Ns30

How many of you knew that these commercials were made by one of the earliest internet animators?
youtube.com/watch?v=I9MZNEXrElw

I want some crusha
youtube.com/watch?v=jR7RYKPJBdo

Attached: funky.gif (354x286, 53K)

everyone knew that

Where at? I haven't seen one since the one at the college I used to go to got replaced by a Chick-Fil-A

There's still two in my city. Southwest US.

They used to be all over the place and now my whole city only seems to have 4. Popularity seemed to die off pretty rapidly for whatever reason as competing chains with less variety rose up.

There's one at the Pocono rest stop on the PA turnpike.

It's also from Rathergood
youtube.com/watch?v=55oVPn7sFuM&ab_channel=Rathergood

Newark DE still has one.

>went from 5000 locations to now 400
don’t fuck over your franchisees

Unironically got upgraded if the space got bought by the Chik.

I just ate at one the other day.
Best sub chain still to this day.

God I miss Quiznos

Attached: 1538831660088.png (500x477, 136K)

WE LOVE DA MOON

>haven’t had a Quiznos sandwich in almost a decade
What the fuck, I forgot they even existed.

I ordered a meatball sub once from a quisnos there was no prices when I walked in but I had one before and it was £3 odd

when it came to check-out they wanted something stupid like £8, the cashier got really pissy and offended when I said that can't be right, I think it was the actual franchise owner he threw the sandwich in the bin like he was depriving me of it as I was walking out and he started swearing and saying he would phone the police

this was in 2003, think its the oddest interaction I have had in a restaurant but thinking back they were probably struggling from what I read on how they treated franchise owners

still doesn't justify trying to gouge £8 from a 14 year old then having a tantrum, you not only lost a normal sale but you binned your product

because on some lower-middle class suburban road, you won’t bother to notice it wedged in a strip mall between an ARC thrift-store and a for lease building. but they’re there

It was a hell of a lot better than shitty ass Subway

This early mid 2000s humor was trash. Fucking Dane Cook and early internet was very awkwardly clashing with the mainstream.

It just looks like a kid with a mix of adult and baby teeth.

Quiznos and Subways will sign anyone on as a franchisee. Most of the foreigners who own them, don’t understand the stores run on razor thin profits. You have to own multiple restaurants to make money, otherwise you’ll fail. Corporate doesn’t give a shit because they got your money.

The weird just to be weird and shitty snarky humor became the go to. I guess writing actually funny non reddit humor is too hard.

Remember the early 2000's when it still seemed like things could possibly get better eventually? I miss having hope.

Based PS2 poster.

I hope you remembered to celebrate Neo Second's B-Day!

Attached: B7h6sHO_d.jpg (600x900, 45K)

>why yes, I love the quiznos ad and understand it is marketing genius, how did you know?

Attached: Giga Chad.png (680x760, 191K)

I once worked in a Quizno's for 8 months while living with my parents, working two jobs and paying down existing student debt after (almost) flunking out of college due to my own stupidity. (I went back and ultimately did finish with a super-senior year). 14 hour days, for 8 months straight. It was the low point of my life. As soon as the debt was eliminated and I had a little savings, I quit the Quizno's and went full time at the local Wal*Mart until I could finish school next year.

Fortunately, the manager was a decent human being. The owner was this dumb bald local football coach dick, who never gave me any personal trouble but he just rubbed me the wrong way. He was always trying some entrepenurial scheme, and IIRC they always failed - the Quizno's folded about a year after I left, and we once made a pile of sandwiches in the back for some other business of his and we were told to keep it quiet since the back room had carpet and it therefore wasn't up to code. But the tall one, oh fuck he was an asshole. He'd be rude to people and get them worked up, and then when they were about to pop off he's go "calm down it's just a prank bro. GOSH." Had one woman close to tears once, and this other guy was about to have a go at him in the backroom. Manager realized this, and realized he had to check tall asshole somehow (they were friends, inexplicably), so just gave tall asshole a good hard kick in the shin which defused it. Sincerely hope that guy has since got cancer or a bad divorce or such, fuck that guy.

I never ate a sandwich the entire time, except on my last day: the Classic Italian, it was all right.