Anna kendrick's new movie Noelle is coming out this november. hyped, Yea Forums?

anna kendrick's new movie Noelle is coming out this november. hyped, Yea Forums? youtube.com/watch?v=hdsWm60cDhE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Attached: 9895accdd8ae0a3352e7fc2cd0806732.png (750x1334, 1.4M)

no, not at all. she's so bland, personality and looks wise. she should have just been a fucking lawyer.

>The first time in 2,000 years?

Wait, are (((they))) acknowledging the meaning of Christmas goes back to a certain event? Nevermind the fact the santa shit isn't that old.

Anna's mouse face is cUTe! CUTE!

Attached: bradu.jpg (768x768, 56K)

>anna kendrick will never be in a good movie

They had to stop filming dozens of times to stop Anna from trying to snort the fake snow.

is there a movie where she doesn't play herself

Looks great!

Fuck you

Drinking Buddies was p good.

Today I downloaded The Last Five Years just to take a better look at pic related
I'm interested in her, not her movies
she looked great in that movie btw

Attached: ezgif-5-4266ed20ab9f.gif (520x478, 2.64M)

Pathetic waifufag.

is this paying for her coke habit

I'm attracted to her too.

Attached: mr._right.jpg (1800x1198, 413K)

I fucked a girl for months just because she reminded me of Anna Kendrick.

Then I realized it actually was Anna Kendrick but by then, it was too late. Now the curse is too powerfSQUUUUUUUUUUUUEAK

did she infect you with her herpes?

very rat like

Ouch. Hallmark Channel could've made this 1,000% better by making it a shitty romance movie. Best of all there are no Jews there

People keep bringing this up like it's a bad thing.

Attached: Test Dream.jpg (720x416, 23K)

>she should have just been a fucking lawyer.
kek. funny cause it's true.

is this going to be a DCOM (disney channel original movie)?
because if it is, yea it has some seirous kino potential. if it has an actual theatrical release then it's cringe and gay.

This. She's like Jennifer Anniston. Literally the same person every single movie

i have no interest watching this movie so i watched the whole trailer

why do trailers these days give away more or less the whole movie? i cant watch them anymore, or i watch the first 15 seconds and decide on tone of the movie if i want to watch it or not
shit sucks man, why are people OK with being spoiled? doesnt it ruin your experience? maybe its not that impactful on a lighthearted comedy for children but its every god damn movie nowdays

pitch perfect
the voices
thats 2 good movies pal

thin, puckered lips asshole-lookin mouth chiclet teeth havin