Would Joker be invited to the late show?

Would Joker be invited to the late show?

Attached: stephen-colbert-august-2019-1.jpg (1262x706, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/m6tqe
youtube.com/watch?v=QKFmnR1Zkgw
newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-ap-poll-1455751
youtube.com/watch?v=v-8EPmM8Ijk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He'd probably enjoy the atmosphere more than in his movie world :)

S O C I E T Y IS GOING TO PAY

Why doesn't anyone call him out on his cringe trump impersonation?

Liberals have no sense of humour, just envy and scorn.

and AWaaaAaYyy weEeE GoooOOO

i heard a rumor the Joker is known to like ice cream and usually has more than one scoop.... i dont see him getting an invite

>implying you won’t miss ColbertTrump being on every night making you giggle from the shitty jokes and Yea Forums memes once it’s gone

I don’t even watch TV and I know I’ll miss it

He would be invited to Tosh.0 in real life.

For 3 fucking years every time he does his silly voice the crowd loses its mind, I dunno, maybe it's not as bad as Trevor Noah's Trump impression

>What do you get when you cross a mentally ill person and a society that treats him like trash? YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE
kino

Attached: E6CE324A-7D7B-4388-B518-03D1047AC4D9.jpg (750x563, 66K)

No it’s nowhere near as shit as Trevor Noah’s. Colbert adds that silly punch to it that makes it endearing every time.

Attached: 1561439766194.jpg (634x952, 91K)

why cant he just come back? all these guys trying to be him suck so hard. stewart was the only one good at doing that kind of thing, the rest are terrible wannabes

Attached: screen_shot_2015-02-11_at_12.21.36_am.jpg.png (768x433, 340K)

I wish Joaquin Phoenix would show up in this shit show dressed like in the movie and shot that faggot

I wish, if you've seen the clip you know what I mean.

Stewart got old as soon as Bush left office. Bush was his crutch. The guy is a nobody now.

Why are incels so violent?

Being emotionally abused for years will do that to ya.

Conservatives have one joke

Attached: 1565500773187.png (782x758, 127K)

>dabbing on the whole useless government bureaucracy
>nobody
>t. literal fox news boomer

Why can't late night TV be good anymore? Remember Letterman? Or Leno? No one wants to tune into some angry manlet bitching about the US president for an hour straight.
It's a sad state of affairs when Jimmy Fallon is the best late night host these days.

Attached: 1552885640080.png (686x686, 426K)

cmon those shows are for mouthbreathers always has been

Poltards would hate him. Keep in mind pol went from being libertarians to bootlickers for a dementia riddled serial cheater and divorcee. Stewart would be public enemy #1

Poison Ivy would definitely be a patrion thot making tiktoks and streaming her tits on twitch for donations.

Attached: 1432575573683.jpg (417x556, 145K)

streamable.com/m6tqe

Attached: 1528691780234.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

Have you tried becoming better than your emotions? You know the shit people like Buddha, Hermes Trismegistrus, Jesus, Melchizedek, Socrates, Confucius, Padma Sambavha, Laotzi, Marcus Aurelius, and Mohammad all say? You know, those people who define the culture you want to defend?

>you
>your
I'm not an incel. But you do realize that not everyone is strong enough to do shit like that, right?

>ONE JOKE!?!? OOOONNNEEEE JOOOOOOOKKKEEEEEE????

It’s not gonna happen overnight but it’ll never happen if you don’t try

>I want to thank you for running for president
What the FUCK did Colbert mean by that

all the world's a stage

>No one wants to tune into some angry manlet bitching about the US president for an hour straight.
Except they do, 70% of america hates Trump
It has the biggest ratings, which means a lot of people love Colbert

Cope

You do realize that not everyone is strong enough to even try right? I mean ofcourse, in a completely hypothetical world, where anyone can get the help they need can do whatever the fuck they are theoretically capable of doing. But this is the real world man, "just try" isn't a real solution. Never was and never will be, it's the battle cry of insecure nobodies who barely even can try.

how have I not seen this until now lmao

That's 70% too many sccops for you

Everyone’s strong enough to try, that’s the beauty of being human.

COLBERT ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (601x638, 762K)

my favorite part is the crowd cheering loudly for the wall. no wonder cbs purged this episode from their archives.

>Except they do, 99% of america hates that racist bigot homophobe drumpf
>It has the biggest most raties, which totally aren't manipulated at all, just ignore the fact that viewership is down across the board

Attached: 1566054895432.png (805x851, 89K)

You infantile deluded dangerous man. Read what I fucking wrote.

>70%
I enjoy fake numbers

Attached: file.png (500x350, 334K)

/pol/ hates trump you delusional faggot

Sounds to me like you’re speaking for yourself rather than others my emotionally turbulent friend

I'm still waiting for the mainstream to catch up to this fact. It's taking quite a while.

He’s mocking him to his face, you insufferable mouthbreathing hayseeds. Christ you flyovers are fucking stupid

She would be an ecoterrorist with a Instagram account with her "making nature sexy"

Cope

Fuck off. Trump is /our guy/

Cope of the highest order

Fuck off and die, tripfag

I'm speaking for family members I've lived with my entire life. And other people who are in similar situations.
They are not in a position to try. So no matter how many times you take your smug shit stained lips, curl them into whatever eldritch form you think conveys sincerity, and spew "just try". They fucking can't.

This deep fake stuff is crazy convincing

Look I dont hate him but it's simply true that the majority of /pol/ dislikes Trump now.

Attached: 1522606827751.jpg (897x767, 72K)

Sounds to me like you and your family could use a little self control. I recommend starting with Siddhartha by Herman Hesse. It’s an easy read for inexperienced readers so your whole family will love it. Give it a try, buddy.

Colbert is such a spineless bitch.

My sister literally cannot read, you are so fucking sheltered it's downright insulting. I will now being to repeat myself until you actually read what I'm writing.

They are not in a position to try. So no matter how many times you take your smug shit stained lips, curl them into whatever eldritch form you think conveys sincerity, and spew "just try". They fucking can't.

Attached: 1561332742826.jpg (960x768, 156K)

It was utterly bizarre seeing the guy who once did this:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKFmnR1Zkgw

reduced to pic related

Attached: 1553793746795.jpg (800x544, 364K)

Why don’t you teach her to read? She’s your sister I’m surprised you haven’t endeavoured on this already. You can also read it to her since you can read. It’ll be like knocking two birds with one stone. Give it a go, big guy.

>keeps insulting john mccain
>bad president
lol

My favourite is CNN using gumballs to represent Trump's "lies"

>Donald Trump's Approval Rating Slides to 36%, The Lowest It's Been Since January
newsweek.com/trump-approval-rating-ap-poll-1455751

Embarassing

BECAUSE
SHE
CANNOT
LEARN
You don't think we've fucking tried? She reads herself and she cannot process the information. You read to her and she cannot process the information. You try to explain it to her and she will eventually end up crying because she is literally fucking incapable of processing the information. My god you are actually someone who has faced no adversity in life, I don't think you'll be able to even comprehend how absolutely fucked a lot of people are in this world. Here we go again retard.

>is on a board being astroturfed by joker shills
>can't recognize astroturfing
>goes along with the majority because their the majority

There is no hope for you.

why would you believe a single statistic to be honest and not spun a certain way after all those "landslide" 90+ % victory predictions in 2016

Eat shit and die asshole

>yfw he wins 2020 and Americans once again vote for a racist bigot homophobe

Attached: 1563424241358.jpg (708x800, 95K)

Even then, you don't even need to spin polls. They simply do not represent any valuable information.

It doesn’t matter. You’re using your sister as an excuse to not try yourself. You can read to her, you can read around her. It doesn’t matter if she doesn’t show comprehension. The words resonate like music either way. Read her the Bardo Thodol as well.

Remember when liberals spent 30 years calling John McCain Satan and literally hitler and then suddenly decided he was their Patron Saint because he backstabbed the entire Party by saving NiggerCare and shittalking Trump every day his carcass still shambled?

with any luck it'd end like the time the joker was invited onto a talk show in the animated features

Because I'm not a tinfoil retard like you, who thinks 90% means 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=v-8EPmM8Ijk

!!this video does not exist!!

I was always just all a show. Two party duplicity.
Then Trump came in and fucked up their bullshit drama partisan act they had going and they all united against him.

What the fuck are you talking about. How am I using her as an excuse? I'm already trying and succeeding in my own life. I'm using her as an example of how "just try" isn't fucking helping anything but your own self satisfaction. Would you seriously tell a mentally damaged individual who literally cannot live on their own to "just try".
>The words resonate like music either way
Actually say shit, leave your ambiguous spit tums at the door asshole. I refuse to make assumptions about your intentions. Don't ask me to. But at any rate, read what I'm writing you fucking shit stain.

>how am I using her as an excuse
Well firstly we started off talking about you and now you’re talking about your sister’s problems as if it’s your problem. Try to be better and maybe your family will follow suit. That’s my advice to you ol sport.

Why watch a cheap imitation when you can watch the real thing? Colbert is clever but nobody impersonate Trump like Trump. He is, if anything, a tour de force now brought worldwide.

Cry more as you vote for the attention whore

>firstly we started off talking about you
I literally clarified in my second fucking response to you that we are not talking about me. And no I'm clearly not talking about my sisters problems as if they are mine. We wouldn't even be fucking talking about how I related to my sisters problems if not for you telling me, i repeat, YOU TELLING ME TO TRY WITH HER. Go outside, literally go the fuck outside. You have no idea what life is like.
HERE
WE GO
AGAIN

>t.attention whore

Based Joker.

Because Trump’s kinda sad to watch these days. The rallies were funny in 2016 to watch but now Colbert and making fun of Trump seems funnier to me.

Don’t worry I’ll shill for Trump in 2020 tho. I don’t want the show to stop.

No matter how much you try to sound e-angry it won’t change the fact you’re not your sister and I still don’t know how it has anything to do with your own ability to pick up books and work on that spazziness.

you can always try
you might not be able to succeed

often people learn more from their efforts than the success itself

>can't refute an example of how he's wrong
>resorts to just pretending this entire thing has been about his opponent personally and not a group of people
Thank's for trip fagging, you are now filtered.

We've been trying for 16 years, do not walk into a situation and assume a single thing. You wouldn't walk onto an active crime scene and say "well have you tried finding the guy?"

>but now Colbert and making fun of Trump seems funnier to me.
don't you ever fucking say modern latenight leftie talkshows are funny. don't even say that shit as a joke. nobody is so worthless they should resort to that guttertripe

This nigga still talking bout his sister like it’s him. I bet he’s actually the retarded one of the family lol

>This nigga

Hang yourself

>still talking bout his sister like it's him
How, he's been using he as an example for his point.

Some of us aren’t in love with the whore of babylon

you'd have to be to enjoy torturing yourself with that shit

Well he has been acting like a cuck this entire thread, so...

>his
Kek ok “different user”, maybe try reading the convo and seeing that the comment I made was about him justifying incel violence as years of emotional abuse and I asked if he’d ever tried being better than those emotions.

Yaddi yaddi yadda we are here now talking about his sister. To me that’s a typical case of EXCUSES

If we say nigger faggot enough will he go back to fucking reddit?

I did read the thread, after you asked that he said he wasn't talking about himself but people who can't try. After that he used his sister as an example. Yadda yadda and then his sister is kind of ignoring his entire point. How the hell is he using someone elses life as an excuse.

Because the point was about him. And like I told him he can actually learn to help others by helping himself. Trying starts with you, no one else.

>because the point was about him
I can scroll up and read the thread, you shouldn't lie.

>hillary clinton chance to win: 98%

>asks why people are violent
>gets an answer
>accuses the person who answered of trying to justify violence
Go back

I’m clearly telling “him” (read: you) to try himself and then he’s going on about how some people can’t try. That’s called a deflection my friend. He is not his sister.

>all answers are made equal you bigot!
There there mutt. You’ll be a Spartan one day.

But "he" (read:notme) told you (read:you) he is trying himself. He told you multiple times that he wasn't talking about himself. You trying to make it about him is the deflection here. How would that be anything other that deflection?

Just because you tell me multiple times that you’re not talking about yourself doesn’t mean you’re not deflecting.

What?

Who?

It also doesn't mean he was deflecting. If he told you that and then talked about himself it would be deflecting. But he was pretty obviously talking generally. So yes, you making it about him personally is deflecting.

Attached: 1539810930477.jpg (219x363, 25K)

>makes incoherent post
>is asked to clarify
>obfuscates
shoo shoo, somebody kill this fucking thread.

Yes it does. I told him to be better than his emotions, he sperged out and used his sister as an excuse to sperg out more. All this does is prove my initial sentiment right. Pick up some books ya filthy spazoids.

Figure it out yourself brainlet. Maybe Trump will explain it for you in a rally if you tweet it to him.

You told him to be better than his emotions, and then he told you some people can't do that. And then when you said they can, he used his sister as an example of someone that can't. I can scroll up and read you should really stop lying.
The only thing any of this proves is that you're good at mental gymnastics.

I’m still not hearing a reason as to why he himself can’t do it. I’m waiting.

Attached: 185-1850828_png-concernedawoo-awoo-trump.png (884x893, 274K)

why don't you guys just stop replying to him. i can't believe this even needs to be explained.

Well now you've just solidified the mental gymnastics, he told you several times that he himself can. I'm willing to walk back with you, and forget you ever posted that. It's just factually not a tenable position.

I'm bored, my torrents are stalling.

>so joker what is your opinion on zognald pmurt?

If he himself could he wouldn’t be spazzing out about his sister or making comments saying that years emotional abuse causes incels to be violent. Was he talking about his sister there? I don’t think so!

I think he was talking about incels there, the context makes it pretty clear. Also I don't see the connection between him being emotional about his sister and him trying himself. Even ghandi had shit he got emotional about man.
But this is really just you pretending to be a mind reader. You know the guy better than he knows himself, therefore you and only you knows when he's being truthful and when we can just ignore what he says.

Or maybe one should learn to not give us blogposts about their victim olympics rankings when trying to prove how “above emotions” one is.

He was giving you an anecdotal example to support his point, and was trying to prove how some people can't be above their emotions. Also I don't see where he was trying to prove how above emotions he is, did you pull that out of your ass? I think you pulled that out of your ass.

Well why don’t I start talking about the central asiatic migrations of the germanics into Europe 3000 years ago since we’re all talking about various tangents here? It doesn’t matter what the point is! What matters is our feelings!

I want to believe you're making a joke. But repeated attempts to keep you from going on tangents aren't going well so I'm not sure anymore.

Attached: fry.png (603x452, 188K)

Why are you using a trip?

Just remember that when trying to prove someone else’s point wrong, it’s best not to go off about unrelated subjects.

I'm not trying to prove his point, I'm talking about you lying about the conversation I can scroll up and read man.

For you my friend. I know how much it means to you.

Unfunny well connected pedophile homosexual...
Meh.

And when trying to do that, be sure to stay on topic.

I did...

Guess again

Would love for you to quote the exact fucking post I made that wasn't on topic.

All of them so far

Daily reminder

Attached: trip.jpg (262x192, 7K)

I'm still in denial, just say one more thing to indicate you're a troll and I'll finally accept it.

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Attached: 5fc46a0e24904b11b852e3c2dc4b115f.jpg (736x729, 48K)

>The words resonate like music either way.
This is sadly wrong. I don't disagree with you about trying to better yourself as a person, but I've tutored children with dyscalculia, dyslexia and other learning disabilities and often times it simply doesn't stick, no matter what.

I recommend you read the Bardo Thodol as well

see

Shit I mean
see
Forgive me friendos

If you have the ability, you should do it for yourself, and then try for others.

So- Donaled Drumpf...

If he's teaching kids, he probably already did it for himself...

Occupation means nothing.

Colbert would get what he fucking deserves

It means a little bit. Especially considering what that user said is the consensus.

well well well look at the city slicker

Not enough.

Would be cool if you backed up anything you said.

Would be cool if you told me why you’re arguing with me.

You're a tripfag
Acting like a cunt
Being smug

It's pretty obvious why I'm arguing with you. And that's not even mentioning you simply being wrong.

So there it is. None of what I have said is untrue. You simply don’t like me and are spazzing our. To that I sat: better yourself, my child.

Do you think you have the ability to read my mind or something? You think you can just come to a conclusion that just ignored half of my post? Blatantly only using half of my post to justify your lie and then personally attacking me, that's is called spazzing out no?

*burp*

No, not really. And I’ve always been here simply to discuss my points. All these random tangent arguments don’t come to touching my core argument. I’ve been waiting patiently.

Its programming is breaking down

>our
>sat
Phoneposting zoomer water trash.

>diverts
>ignores arguments
>blatantly fucking lies about easily verifiable posts
>n-none of these tangents even touch my argument
I mean...

I'm pretty sure he's also a nigger
>this nigga
>bout
>supa

Don’t see it. My core argument was incels feeling emotionally abused doesn’t justify their killing, because they can become better as people instead of continuing to suffer. I’m waiting for a counter argument that doesn’t involve retarded sisters.

Based magapede go back to r/The_Donald
We're all about glassing the spikes

>My core argument was incels feeling emotionally abused doesn’t justify their killing
>I’m waiting for a counter argument
So I just scrolled up, and you literally never said this. So no shit you've been waiting for a counter argument. You're not going to get a counter argument to an argument you never fucking posted. This is a big whew my guy, seriously reread the thread. Not a single time did you say this.

Maybe because you jumped into the argument without reading properly? Better luck next time based retard.

it would certainly be a very good thing if he did

>TWO SHOTS?!?!?!

I just told you I scrolled up. I read every single post you made under your trip. If you would just scroll up and read yourself, you would see that you actually never said that. Seriously go ahead, try it. If I'm wrong and you did, you should be able to quote it right? Go on now trip friend, quote the post in which you stated your core argument, that being that the emotional abuse incels receive does not justify their killing. Go on, I'll be waiting.

Attached: +_5aad2d0baeb65ff12a05d6a8e74a1b14.jpg (586x380, 66K)

See

I would have to be a mind reader to get your core argument from those posts. Do you seriously think they convey what you later clarified to be your main point? That's gonna be a colossal fucking yikes from me my guy. I'm sensing a bit of the tism here.
Seriously how does
>Have you tried becoming better than your emotions?
=
>incels feeling emotionally abused doesn’t justify their killing
And this is me completely disregarding the absurd fucking implication that the other user was saying the emotional abuse does justify the killing. Giving an explanation is not justifying an action, come on cuck.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x248, 81K)

thats why reddit has /ptg/ threads every day every hour right?

Are you implying reddit is a credible barometer for what's happening on pol?

tl;dr

Those posts don't convey what you think they do. And explaining a behavior is not justifying it.

Yeah but they'd just play his video... Make fun of him.... Just like the rest of them....

reddit ruined /pol/ during the 2016 election and has been worse ever since
everyone is either a
>glowfag
or
>shill

Stay mad spaz

Fair

>lone ad hominem

Attached: 1305523587250.png (528x434, 15K)

hes old and out of touch, you don't want him back.

>responding to a trip nigger
YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT

Attached: 1564452526750.gif (212x188, 60K)

HE's been back, multiple times

Every time he's come back it's to bitch and moan about orange man. Not even do his "Everyone stay calm and collected" routine, but to do frothing-at-the-mouth bits that sound just as unhinged and detached as the people trying to emulate his old persona.

The man you knew is gone.

you're not that interesting m8

Lol Jimmy Fallon is actually horrible even by 90s era no-politics-zone programming. Totally fake, fake laughs, fakes interest, has to come up with dumb games for guests to play to keep things interesting.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to get a lot of hate for this but Colbert and the other late night hosts are doing God's work. Trump is literally destroying the very fabric of our country, and it's getting worse every day. If we didn't have people like Colbert who have influence and can spread the word of Trump's atrocities to the masses, we'd be absolutely fucked.

So thank you, Stephen. I know you'll never read this but I appreciate you more than you could ever possibly know.

good thread

Attached: ss+(2019-09-09+at+11.19.09).png (480x923, 67K)

>Why are incels so violent?
Tired of deceptive shitweasels lying to them probably. Pretty understandable you can have plenty of sex and still thinking sometimes like a fleeting thought, if it wouldn´t be great if someone shot him in the head. So the faggot would shut the fuck up for once and stop trying to be such a deceptive shit.
>Mohammad
AHAHAHAHAHA

>Why can't late night TV be good anymore? Remember Letterman? Or Leno? No one wants to tune into some angry manlet bitching about the US president for an hour straight.
It has become total political propaganda, there´s not a fucking honest thing going on in any of those shows. It neatly coincided with that obama signed some law that allowed propaganda on television again since 2013. They might aswell call it US democrat party featuring john oliver, trevor noah and several others of these fucking talking heads. It´s not comedy. It should actually not even be allowed to call itself a comedy show, it´s deception. And it´s how actually most of these progressives gets their news because they´re too retarded to actually seek it out themselves. So they treat it like a 'readers digest.'
Oh just admit john stewart/leibowitz was shit too.

colbert WOULD invite someone on to laugh at them (if they aren't a raging libtard like he is) but he'd only do it if he thinks they would get him enough attention while at the same time not being perceived as a threat.

so since the joker was just a nobody who became a viral hit? i say yeah. de niro probably thought he could direct the conversation just how he wanted it like colbert does.

whatever happened to Jimmy Kimmel

don't bother replying to someone like him

Why so serious?

Attached: C9522C90-3B24-4BE8-848B-EF869FC63DAB.jpg (320x320, 16K)

There needs to be a compilation of how many times he fails trying to grab an actresses hand, trying to help them upstairs. Comedy gold