Who else is hyped for the Game Changers documentary?

youtu.be/iSpglxHTJVM

Attached: 1568073894555.jpg (4048x3036, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhYD7Np_79M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all that faggot food

Attached: 1337567199643.jpg (211x290, 9K)

The beyond burger is actually pretty good desu

Where's the bug meat?

Attached: mfw.webm (672x904, 571K)

I actually kind of want to try it just to see if it is in any way tolerable to substitute real meat/dairy with fake.

I don't mind non meat burgers or sausages

but
>fishless filets
>dairy free yogurt
>just like cream cheese

Attached: 1448776499934s.jpg (208x250, 13K)

I tried a beyond burger a few days ago. You can totally tell it's not beef and I think that kinda took away my enjoyment of it. If it wasn't made too look like actual meat it would be better. It's like when you go to take a sip of orange juice in the morning but your mom actually gave you a glass of milk. The shock of tasting not what you expect is super gross.

i don't give a fuck about any of that shit but these joints go hard, they taste better than real sausage

Attached: image.jpg (3000x3000, 567K)

Wait a sec... james cameron. Yep, it’s kino

>when you fall for the marketing hook, line, sinker, rod and fisherman

all that's missing is malk

the beef gets stuck in your teeth bad
the fish is good with Italian food

It's not beef. It's not fish.

Why do vegans have to trick themselves into eating vegetables?

>i totally tastes like beef, you have to try it
Worst burger i had. You really need to throw a load of other shit on it to get away with it.

i'm not even vegan and my diet is probably closer to a raw diet than some of my vegan friends
they eat junk food and boxed macaroni and shit that just happens to be vegan

does it work as a sandwich filler on its own merits though?

like does it make a good sandwhich that will satisfy or is it garbage

review brah said the impossible burger doesn't taste like a burger but it was good as its own thing

It doesn't taste at all like meat and it's about 3x the price per pound. Shit will have to get much cheaper before it becomes viable as a staple food.

krame cook beyond burger

That shit will kill you. They break down the soi proteins with hexane, a byproduct of gasoline production. They use it to create a slurry of dissolve proteins and then evaporate out the neurotoxic hexane but some trace amounts always remain. It puts holes in people's brains and causes cancer. Shit is extremely unhealthy.

I tried the Beyond Burger at Carl's Jr because it was free one day if you bought a drink and I figured if I didn't like it, I lost out on nothing. Now my friend who has been vegetarian for 3 years loves it because he thinks it tastes like meat and gives him a similar satisfaction. But since I'm a meat eater, I could instantly tell it wasn't meat. It had a completely different taste and texture than beef. And considering it's more expensive than beef, I don't really see any reason to get it if you aren't a vegetarian. It also gave me awful shits.

Yeah it tastes great it's just the expectation of beef flavor kinda throws you for a loop. If you went into it blind and it's just called like 'meatless sandwich filler' then it would be amazing.

I don't even think it should go in a sandwich. Should be served on its own with some kind of vegetable topping like pico de gallo or something. It doesn't feel like a meat substitute.
How is boxed macaroni vegan? It has milk solids in the cheese mix and calls for butter.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhYD7Np_79M

I sure do like eating them in person!!

Attached: lornearmstrong.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

that's really interesting i'll have to look into it further. i only eat those sausages maybe once every two years when i go see some family that loves them but maybe i'll cut them out completely.

>hey hey kids all the cool celebrities and negros are doing it!!!
yeah im thinking its vegan propaganda

I tried it a few times, meat still tastes way better
t. vegan

The EPA has estimated that consuming less than 0.06 milligrams hexane per kilogram of body weight is probably safe. For a 200-pound person (97.7 kilograms), that would be about 5.8 milligrams per day. A typical diet, even one with a lot of hexane-extracted vegetable oil, would fall very far short of that. For example, the oil in the Swiss study with the most hexane contained 0.13-milligram hexane per kilogram of oil, so a 200-pound person would have to consume over 40 gallons of that oil to even come close to 5.8 milligrams hexane.

Attached: 517143683737452547.png (128x128, 24K)

enjoy your man tits

>probably

Does this go for the beyond meat brands too?

>Spend your entire life and career getting fit from eating meat
>Once you're too old, tell the younger generations they shouldn't eat meat
Why?

>It's probably safe to eat small amounts of gasoline
Good thing the EPA has never been wrong before...

Beyond Meat doesn't contain soi

I read the ingredients. It's pea protein and canola oil. LMAO

whats the threshold of jimmy dean breakfast sausages to put holes in your brain????????????

p.s. if breakfest kills you you failed at life anyway.

No, beyond meat doesn't use soi or hexane. But they do use heme which is a blood-like excretion created by genetically modified yeast. That's how they claim it tastes more like meat.

It should be illegal to call these things sausagers. The bugmen infecting our society with this poison should be jailed.

The unprocessed soi has worse shit than the hexane, that's just the cherry on top.