''Im sorry, I try walking to my boss but he refuse, yelling at him and getting myself fired won't help you either...

>''Im sorry, I try walking to my boss but he refuse, yelling at him and getting myself fired won't help you either. I'm sorry there literally nothing I can do''

>''Ok, I'm haunt you for no reason and drag you to hell literally''

Attached: 1567866290443.jpg (182x268, 14K)

>things should happen rationally in horror movies

dobles checked

you could have saved her

>roastie doesn’t exercise independent thinking, empathy, or ask for forgiveness rather than position
There’s a reason a woman was the lead here

How would walking to her boss help the situation?

No she literally didnt give her the extension when she couldve. Her boss told her she has to say more no but she 100% had the ability to help her out. And its not that she simply denied her,she actively worked against the old woman to further her position in the company. She deserved it

Christine doesn't deserve to move higher up in the company?

>do one shitty thing
>deserve to rot in hell for eternity because of it
Are you retarded?

what the FUCK was raimi thinking with this one

The movie only makes sense as a metaphor for an eating disorder. Pay attention to every mention of food. I think cracked did a write up on it, but it's pretty obvious on its own.

I too read the same article which also said RoboCop is Jesus

I've never seen RoboCop, but the magic shit only happens when Allison Lohman is around food. Except the end.

It happens at the end too. She's offered some free samples as she walks over to the platform, but refuses.

Good flick

Alison Lohman is such a QT. Too bad she retired from acting.

Honestly seeing as how gypsies are some of the worst beings on earth I don't get what gives them the goddamn right to curse others.

>retards watch this not realizing it's a COMEDY horror
The ultimate pleb filter and one of Raimi's best films, fite me.

but user, this is exactly how minorities think when whites don't give them the gibs

Gypsies aren't human and should not be treated as such.

Attached: 1564646406209.jpg (1400x933, 120K)

She doesnt deserve it if it means putting another down. Morality of it all

One of the things I've always hated about movies like this is that people who apparently wield all manner of great mystic power can't think of using it for anything other than revenge.

For fucks sake, if you can conjure demons and curses then why the fuck are you poor and living in shitholes.

Same as the gypsy fucks in Thinner. Instead of conjuring up something to bring the grandmother back or not being dirty disgusting looking freaks, let's curse the guy who accidentally hit her when she was in the middle of the street.

>they don't know about the chaotic nature of occult magic
I bet you niggas have never even summoned a lesser demon.

Drag Me to Hell is an excellent pleb filter.

I'll summon your mum for a fuck.

It's supposed to be a subversion of the "character saves an old woman who turns out to be a beautiful sorceress" story.

Try conjuring some EBT first.

Attached: Gina_Lempke_009.jpg (1000x563, 63K)

The only hot gypsy there. But she was a bitch.