Why are critics freaking out about it? It's just a movie

Why are critics freaking out about it? It's just a movie.

Attached: joker-movie-fb.jpg (768x432, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

55chan.org/b/src/1568066222552.mp4
video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they don't want the gun debate to be about movies

someone shoop the jesters face instead of nph

Attached: 251A707C-CE8E-461F-8274-C81A9B4FED15.jpg (1003x1024, 143K)

Its not political and is simply about a neglected, misunderstood man falling to darkness think doing so will end the pain.

How many fucking joker shill threads do we need here. I noticed you faggots weren't around on the sabbath.

Everybody told me it's political and that Joker literally starts a Gotham version of Antifa against a Trump-like character,

Remember when people actually still thought viral marketing was cringe inducing? Now everyone (zoomers) is just so fucking stupid they don't realize they're witnessing it when they're witnessing it.

It is and they do. The shills are trying their hardest to bury this now that all the leaks have been confirmed

>against a trump like character
is tds even slipping into the right now?

It is very, very political

>the damn kids are making memes
go home boomer

Americans and their election craze. Should be quarantined really.

because those who fancy themselves "injustice fighters" don't actually want to have difficult conversations about things. this movie is likely an opportunity to really talk about mental health, especially as it pertains to white males - the most openly and unapologetically maligned group of people in the west.

they tell you they're the ones who care, but are often the first to dismiss you when you are truly having issues because "how bad could it really be for a privileged person" is a mantra of intersectionality.

.t heavily medicated schizo

This is pretty much it.
>STOP IT!! STOP IT!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO EMPATHIZE OR SYMPATHIZE WITH THE EVIL ONES!

>Maniac incel, who is a villain to a popular hero, snaps and goes on a murder binge and spree with his antifa buddies

I can believe it but not in current year.

Lefties:
>LMAO I CAN'T BELIEVE DRUMPF THINKS VIDEO GAMES INSPIRE VIOLENCE
>omg no you can't put a movie like this out, it will inspire violence

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

It touched something real and they're not used to it.

>mr bogdanoff ? Sure, i will tell user the good news

>hey user, got some good nees for you, gueds what they are

Attached: gigachad_on_phone.jpg (1122x900, 112K)

>lefties and righties both hate the Joker because it’s about a lonely white man

It’s not the right capeshit.

the "antifa" mob literally kill innocent people and Joker admits he doesn't give a fuck about the protests, he just wants to kill people

That Trump-like character.....based Thomas Wayne

get a load of this white supremacist. we must take every opportunity to demonize white m- uh, I mean nazis okay? fuck off cumskin sister fucker

Critics only like capeshit when it comes from Disney, you should already know this by now.

Normies:
>OMG I LOVE ANTIHEROES, BREAKING BAD IS SO COOL
>omg no this joker guy is too evil you can't tell a story from his perspective

Do people actually call WW an antihero?

Joker is THE iconic capeshit villain. So, you're telling me that they're trying to spread a lefty propaganda with their biggest supervillain ever? LMAOO!
>Inb4 i-it's subtle!
Subtlety does not exist in Hollywood when spreading a message like this. Look at Captain Marvel, and Ghostbusters. It's all extremely black and white so it won't be up for interpretation

Assault movies should be banned

How is this not /ourmovie/ again? The Waynes have always been the good guys, and if Thomas Wayne is like Trump then how is this a bad thing. Yikes at the Marveltards trying to call for /pol/

If anything, the movie is anti Antifa.
55chan.org/b/src/1568066222552.mp4

Hmmm maybe because the last time an actually convincing Joker was on screen there was a mass shooting?

Retard

>trolls convince leftards clowns are rightwing
Its really that simple

GENTLEMEN

I'M GOING TO SAY THE N-WORD

Attached: image.jpg (646x431, 65K)

Yeah. Tony Soprano really popularized the archetype and I've heard WW compared to him several times.

honk honk

Attached: honk.jpg (546x546, 48K)

It's a hollywood big budget film and the (((critics))) love it. I would be surprised at this point if it isn't outright propaganda.

People actually call tony saprano a fucking antihero? What the shit? Does that word have literally no meaning?

Well good fucking job, WB. You made Joker an autistic, pathetic neet who whines and lashes out because people laughed at him. No wonder this site fucking loves this movie, because they can relate.

Attached: Joker.jpg (1200x1600, 272K)

After Jaws, people who never really thought about sharks were focused on them, and there were reports of people being afraid to go swimming.
After this movie, idiot normies will be on the lookout for "incels" to report to fusion centers.

Yep.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (1067x1288, 316K)

this looks really bad

wtf? his acting is shit

I think the big issue is the writers, director and whoever tried to write what they thought was a menacing character, and they did, but it's entirely the wrong sort of menacing. The Joker at his best is essentially a mob boss who tells terrible jokes and isn't afraid to be spontaneous, even with lofty things like murder. That's intimidating; he himself is intimidating, but he also has competent people who will do his bidding (and he's not afraid to throw them at problems like expendable people because he's just that dangerous himself.)

This new Joker is a totally different sort of disquieting. He's the weird kid in class who, after you learn what a school shooter is, fits every possible criteria. It doesn't coincide with any of his prior characterization. In fact it's more akin to a random nobody emulating the Joker's costume but not his personality, which would be fine if that's what the film is truly about, but we're expected to believe this is the actual real Joker if the script leak is true. And unlike other stories there is no Batman to combat him.

I know, I thought it would just bomb.

It fucking sucks that the best Joker is animated and voiced by Hamill.

Like come the fuck on already, can nobody do him justice in real life?

Hey, man. They tried their hand at the sexy Joker thing. It didn't work.

Attached: 1452815701103.jpg (640x640, 71K)

why are retards sperging out about this movie? Joker was always supposed to be a loser that became the joker.

got more?

Unironically he could've pulled it off without tats, no grills and drop the stupid edgelord attitude. basically a completely different take on the joker

What the heck?! I thought this movie was supposed to be based and redpilled!!

Keep the grill
Grow in his eyebrows
Hair is just a hitler youth haircut slicked back
Keep a single tat on his stomach
Maybe "Joke Life" on his stomach if you understand anything about hiphop and what really went on behind the scenes you'd understand
Occasionally go full edgelord on a whim because it seems fun but have him seem relatively sane mostly.
However, he's been fully retconned into being Tim Drake ala Return of Joker and only still alive because batsy thinks he can fix him.

>However, he's been fully retconned into being Tim Drake ala Return of Joker and only still alive because batsy thinks he can fix him.
That's stupid, since he fucks Harley Quinn.

>NOOOOOOOOO IT'S WRONG YOU HAVE TO DO IT MY WAY

the campiness ruins it

>bomb.
Reported as a potential terrorist. Choose your words wisely, shit like this WILL get you sent to jail.

Oh my fucking god, this is really fucking bad. What the fuck.

>Unironically they could've pulled off if they just came up with an entirely new character for Leto to play
Astute observation, user. And fuck no. Leto is just an awful actor in general. He was awful in BR2049

holy shit, this hurts to watch

no it doesn't

I work on cases with actual schizos, this is way too damn accurate.

So... it's a Obama Clinton approved version of King of Comedy. Critics and festivals are playing reverse psych I see.

A trump like character is one of the good guys, though. Unironically.

this scene mainly

Attached: 1563994079851.png (717x1437, 987K)

Combat Joker shills by watching the original King of Comedy, which is actually funny and truly dark as fuck (Seinfeld stole from Scorsese).

Joker is a false flag. TAKE COVER.

Actual critics liked it. S-o-i guzzling self-hating bloggers don't. They need adhd CGI shitfest and as many negroids as possible.

>shill threads

Cope, mousie.

Critics and journalism are part of the marketing choir

Attached: resetera Leaked Clips from The Joker.png (720x576, 72K)

Makes sense

K I N O

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

KEK