NOT THE WHOOFER
NOT THE BORKIN BOOFER!!!
SAVE THE PUPPER
DONT HURT THE GOOD BOI
NOT THE FLUFFER
PLEASE NO NOT THE HECKIN GUD PUPPERINO
>Dog survives
YAAAAAS OMFGGGG THE DOGGO QT PRETTY PUPPER BEST MAN'S FRIENDO MADE IT

Attached: dog indepenence day.jpg (599x254, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wr3J11fbRXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love doggo and cat memes!

Attached: reddit soy.png (753x960, 29K)

Youre just figuring this out? Welcome to erf.

there's a simple explanation for this behaviour, yet you are too fucking dumb to figure it out. kek

>SAVE THE EAGLE EGGS
>ABORT HUMAN BABIES REEEEE
People are fucking retarded, simple as

oh no globs of cells.

hey did you know that in many artificial insemination procedures, hundreds of eggs are fertilized and discarded?

Are you against that? How passionately?

I can guarantee OP skins puppies alive in his spare time.

34 year old boomer here. I remember seeing this in theatres, and people clapped and cheered when the dog made it.

Also, the original Mask movie, people also clapped and cheered when Milo (the dog) grabbed the keys and broke Jim Carrey out of jail.

The meme is real.

This thread? Yeah, I'm thinking it's cringe.

humans are gay

My dog died today bros

then kill yourself so that there's 1 less human on earth

this but unironically

only soulless chinks don't love cats and dogs

this is unironically the best part of the movie.

This.
People know how shit other people are. Animals are completely innocent of any human morals.

Crinfe

there's nothing wrong with liking animals but its hypocritical when people are more saddened by the death of a random animal in a movie then the death of a fellow human. i get that they see animals as purer than man but its still retarded

JUST

I'm sorry. Here's a sincere (You)

the chinese LOVE cats and dogs.

you know what i mean

Ya, fuck those worthless globs of cells called eagle eggs.

youtube.com/watch?v=wr3J11fbRXk

yeh I felt really bad for the humans in this movie

I had to wait for this movie to come out on video because I was 10, I cheered on the dog and got tense

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (248x203, 7K)

yes and dogs eat their own shit/vomit so your point doesnt really stand

Most dogs are innocent unlike humans, pitbulls are garbage though. Even little kids pick on other kids,they're not innocent.

I prefer dogs over humans

No wonder so many people relate to them.

who wouldn't

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP CARING ABOUT CUTE ANIMALS OVER GOBLINAS AND AMERIMUTTS Y'YOU MONSTER

Attached: 1567559251100.png (785x731, 200K)

It's almost like filmmakers play on our heartstrings for points.

never seen a dog eat shit, I think they do if they have brain damage like humans

eating vomit is a good survival mechanism and it makes it easy to clean if they do

better than cat people who think its cute when they jump on food counters after being in the litter box or all over furniture

any country that has a dog culture has always been vastly superior to countrys who never formed a symbiotic relationship with dogs, they were with use before we understood selective breeding and helped us understand it, countrys who hate dogs tend to be shit and people who dislike dogs tend to be really shit people

Attached: cat people.png (250x299, 66K)

>prefer dogs over humans
People like you need a long look in the mirror

>animals can formulate ethics

Human lives have no inherent value. Animals have inherent value.

If somebody you knew had a miscarriage, or was in a relationship with a woman who had a miscarriage, would you tell them “Don’t cry, it was just a glob of cells”?

that fucking sucks

Are you trying to imply I'm a shitty person too? Because if so I don't really care.

not him but literally happened with my wife. And we BOTH reacted like that

Your dog is in Heaven.

t. YMS

i like dogs better than people because unlike humans dog don't talk shit

would you be saddened by the death of a redditor?

i used to work with a chinese girl and she showed me some pictures of her family back home. laughed my head off when there was a picture of her mom pushing her pet dog in a stroller

I dont get it
You think I am a dog?

But that's just it. Humans have the capacity of morality and therefore people who are good are 100x more good than and animal. Were all the people getting blown up by the aliens bad people?

I must hate what redditors love or else I won't be accepted by the cool guys on Yea Forums

That’s great to hear, fuck dogs.

you almost got it. People getting blown up could be good or bad, with animals it's always a tragedy.

as i said there's nothing wrong with liking animals and i do agree dogs have been one of humanities greatest friends historically speaking but to prefer a random animal over another human like and is being nothing but a cuck to your own species. humanity might have a lot of garbage people but its because we're so complex that thats the case

Should they not do that?

you're right, they just eat shit.

i don't trust people who don't like dogs
there's something truly wrong with them

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN XD
Get a life faggot.

>>Were all the people getting blown up by the aliens bad people?

During a disaster like that most people drop their morality and start looting and stealing other peoples stuff. Dogs are too stupid and dependent on their owners but they would eat their owners corpse if they had to just like a cat would.

must have been some fucking retarded dog if it's eating shit. my golden retriever has never once in his life done that, most likely because he's not a moron

depends on what kind of person they were. if i had to choose between a random cat and a random person then i choose the person 100% of the time but if its a pet i own and love and a shitty person then i'll pick the pet. it all depends on the context

personally I can't wait for A.I. and singularity. I'd much prefer animals and A.I. on this earth to humans.

we'll gladly replace you first

i agree, fuck the eggs and fuck a baby

Fuck all yall that scene was off the chain back then.

Attached: 1531793820634.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Fuck animals and fuck nature. They spent eons trying to kill humans in horrific ways but now that we're on top they want mercy?
Fuck them. They didn't show us mercy. We are putting on the kiddie gloves. All nature should be subjugated and destroy as vengeance for every human life taken by disease, animal violence, and disasters. Fuck earth and fuck animals

Some dogs develop toxoplasmosis from eating cat shit so they keep doing it.

t.

Attached: 1563239113262.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

I also let my dog do this to me

who cares

Fuck dogs

Shit man put a spoiler on that it's no fap day

Fuck you

Take your damn upvote +1

>white incels are now jealous of dogs
THE COPE NEVER ENDS LMAO

It's alright.

Attached: GOOODS.png (768x761, 470K)

I fucking hate dogs, pieces of dumb shit
Cats and bunnies > dogs

>white women

Attached: 1538442309552.jpg (640x640, 81K)

Attached: doggosleep.png (849x607, 82K)

>This thread

Attached: w00d U.webm (300x348, 1.87M)

rabbits are just glorified rats

Too long didn't read lol