Why doesn't Yea Forums talk about this show? It was great!

Why doesn't Yea Forums talk about this show? It was great!

Attached: file.png (615x379, 247K)

Attached: Homelander - Laser.webm (1280x720, 568K)

Attached: Homelander - Deciding.webm (348x306, 261K)

What, do you go on Yea Forums once every six months or something? You missed the weeks on end of catalog jam over this?

Attached: Homelander - BUT.webm (1220x816, 2.64M)

Attached: Homelander - Dino Head.webm (960x536, 1.02M)

YOU GUYS are the real heroes

We did, where were you?

This shit was ridiculous

How I felt watching this series.

Attached: ertertsd.jpg (640x480, 95K)

You guys are the real heroes! Everyone in this thread!

Why does Yea Forums love a show that portrays a blonde, strong Christian white man as evil? Am I being psyopped here?

I enjoyed this show and am pleasantly surprised that the whole Homelander-killed-my-wife plot turned into a Homelander-cucked-my-ass plot and we're going to get scenes of Dredd having awkward conversations with his whore wife and Captain Chad.

Attached: Homelander - Exhales.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

kek I didn't even notice this.

You missed it. They talked about it the week it came out and then, like all fads, it passed

maybe don't watch it while playing on your phone

Homelander is a better Superman than the DCEU's on both fronts, both the edgy dark side and the charming people-look-up-to side.

Attached: Popclaw - Squats.webm (1280x544, 2.62M)

Attached: Popclaw.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Dat Feel when Starlight showed her perky tits in another movie a week after the Boys debuted.

who was your favorite character? I liked the PR damage control lady a lot. not her character but the way she was written to obsess about her job so much.

I like his hair

Chick is so weird looking.

This was weird. I was watching the show with mommy and I got an erection

And now Yea Forums's unofficial mascot, The Deep.

Attached: The Deep - Look.webm (346x306, 248K)

>0 criticism from /fit/ subhumans
I am impressed

>The Deep
>is a shallow surfer dude type asshole
Nice.

Redhead? She a cute.

Attached: The Deep - Lobster.webm (720x306, 2.24M)

Actually, there will be no season two. That was it.

>this kills the lobster

I was more under the impression that Karl Urban was in hell.

Best girl reporting in!

Attached: Karen Fukuhara.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

>Stand over him and say "this is lit"
She was high-strung kino

Attached: waifu.jpg (600x300, 40K)

Oh
she is so cute, i wanna protect her

WHAT? Out of all the shit they drag out to death, this won't be one of them?

Just noticed the lobster he kills is CG, no balls.

lmao ignore him they're like halfway through the initial filming of S2

season 2 was literally confirmed the same time season 1 came out

Don't lie, Nigger.

Attached: ddfsdf.png (975x844, 515K)

That was in the beginning of episode 6. It was directed by Jennifer Phang, a progressive Asian American woman. Must be why she had white man Homelander acting like an immature perv in that scene. That's why it had a magical negro appearing out of nowhere stealing Starlight's attention from Hughie.

We like Homelander though...

That is unfortunate.

i was shipfagging her and Frenchie the whole time. cute couple. part man and his dog, part knight in shining armor. really tapped into my inherent drive to protect a weak but somehow still very capable asian broad.

Attached: The Deep - Everybody Hurts.webm (800x340, 3M)

Yeah, that friend of Hughie scene was fucking weird. Was half expecting the guy to try to cuck him.

But why? He makes strong, white men look bad.

I quite liked that woman that frenchie initially had in the beginnig

You ever done something similar to The Deep that you still feel bad about?

What the fuck is actually going on in this thread. Do you faggots shill for free? I can't actually imagine getting a viral marketer to post on Yea Forums.

Yes! That character came out of nowhere. So odd.

>Punished Deep
>A man denied his Porpoise

It would have been just an okay show without this nigga.

maybe watch the show faggot instead of taking up virtual space in the same way you take up 400 pounds of real space somewhere in Nebraska.

shut the FUCK up

Attached: The Boys - Homelander Tee.jpg (2016x1512, 718K)

What episode was this?

Attached: Erin Moriarty.jpg (1000x800, 162K)

She looks like she does black guys

Attached: The Boys - Homelander LAZOR.jpg (304x305, 65K)

I did watch it actually. I enjoyed it too. These threads are fucking weird though.

>Christian

He knows he's a lab rat. Not a being sended by god

>doesn't

Starlight is a CUTE!

he's not evil, he's based

That crazy old lady really pissed me off. Not only are you being a giant cunt, you’re doing it to people who could snap your neck

lol I didn't realize how hilarious this part of the scene was until now - thanks user

>The Deep talks with an animal
>it dies
ok, we get it. you hate animals.

he's based evil

He does what we wish we could do: eye laser a plan with children on it

Homelanders actor really killed it in this role.

Good lighting and shot composition.

Homelander by far. By fucking far. Starlight was a cute tho

At least he got a BJ in this adaptation

The dolphin scene actually got a good laugh out of me.

Starlight was a real bro. I'm glad she came around to helping out the twerp in the end. I was wondering if she would go full blown corrupt and they'd be mortal enemies, or if it would go the way it did.

Cute perky suckable little tits tbchwy desu

God she's ugly

She looks like the chick from Cliffhanger and Northern Exposure.

Still worked during the head exploding scene

How can you tell?

when it is cg he cant come.

>Yea Forums doesnt talk about this show
there have been literally dozens of daily threads popping out you humongous faggot

Rubberbands are different, coloration is different, it's smaller, the guys hand doesn't actually grab it, and when it shifts forward it's really obvious.

This

Everybody loves him because he is entertaining. Also, lol at him being a Christian. We all know that he isn't.

No he's an autistic incel

most of it was eh. the last two episodes were kino.

He was belly raped, man

It was decent 6/10 overally, but the two main characters played by two young actors, ruined it for me, firstly they cant act at all, im not snob if we are talking about acting, but it was so visible in The Boys that i couldnt ignore the shit acting from these two, and they lacked chemistry, again because they cant act. And the story wasnt that interesting, the show was saved by the secondary characters (beside these two main characters)

Black Noir! I really identify with his character! He was so charming, but in a bad boy sort of way? I can't wait to see what he gets up to next!

This sounds like something Vought would have one of their media people write.

Attached: The.Boys.1-4-1.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

Hughie's actor was fine whenever he had to play up the manic sniveling loser aspect of his character.
But after that part of his character is over with all of his deliveries are exactly identical. Starlight has the same issue too. Part of that is because the show as too many "Character A gives Character B an introspective monologue about something in their life, then the scene swiftly wraps up in some way" moments.

Dude those gills make my skin crawl.

Billy Butcher

>Rubberbands are different
Are they though?
>coloration is different
Different between being in a dark murky tank of water surrounded by other dark lobsters VS being out under the light on a white cutting board? Yeah, I would expect that regardless.
>smaller
Is it? You're comparing a close up shot of the tank to a shot further away. Look at the claw that grabs him, it's also "smaller".
>the guys hand doesn't actually grab it
Yeah, he nudges it forward with his thumb. What's obvious about its fakeness when it shifts forward? It's parts do look a little odd moving, and shifting when the guy nudges it forward, but I don't have a good enough frame of reference on supermarket lobsters to know exactly how.
I'd buy that they CG'd it to move its legs in the preceding shot including the nudge, but the one being stabbed in the final shot is physically real.

I'd also buy that the one being pulled out of the tank in the close wide shot is different from the one stabbed in the final shot, with the cg stuff based on the latter lobster and not the former.

>Why does Yea Forums love a show that portrays a lab rat that was raised without empathy or a real childhood as evil when in the first episode a black superhero literally runs through a girl in an attempt to achieve a high.

Almost like the show portrays PEOPLE as PEOPLE you cherry picking moron. How brain dead are you that you get caught up with meaningless bullshit like this instead of just enjoying the show.

deep is best boi

must be hell to shave

I whence whenever I think about accidentally cutting them while shaving

But Homelander is an immature perv even in the source material.

Currently in the process of forcing a Deep/Seafood Clerk meme, and frankly, it isn't going so well. Any advice, lads?

Shit form. Feet way to wide.

I just binged the whole thing today. I loved it.

The show was completely pozzed but it was fun to watch. It's unavoidable man.

>shadman

The movie was full of the usual degenerate propaganda, but at the end of the day everything else kinda outweighed that stuff.

Quick question: could you fucking leave this board and stay away forever?

i felt bad, this was so weird and forced - _ -

Why didn't they just release the footage from the club of the stretchy guy being gay, or A-Train laughing about killing the girl? It just seemed like it would be too easy to ruin these supes in the day of social media, which they confirmed is in the show.

I don't get what wrong with the blanket?

Huh I feel dumb for not knowing REM did Everybody Hurts

Literally what is the point of the deep.

Goddamn the eye thing is hot

>powerful enough to fend off kraken beaks and great white shark bites even if not the most powerful supe
>can chat up marine life and breathe underwater
The real question is, why does the deep stay on land?

HL's only possession as a baby.

no

Attached: 1553815414819.jpg (888x894, 68K)

if she got thicc she'd be better

homelander was raised from birth by vought international in an empty room with nothing but a blanket. when he was in the middle of a shoot filming a vought international propaganda piece about his all-american childhood, someone put the blanket in his fake childhood room

ain't she just the cutest little button?

Based

Frenchie. Also Meme Noir

>5'2"

Attached: hnng.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

keked and saved

He’s a misunderstood hero who made a single mistake. Unloved by his allies, mocked for powers thought to be less than useful (despite evidence to the contrary) and finally exiled at the behest of uncaring higher powers.
You’ve completely failed to understand the character. He’s on the anti-heroes journey.

Homelander!!
Hes so just like me!!
Also you are the real heroes my fellow redditors ™

Attached: 6z4286z7p9t11.gif (554x400, 104K)

lost its way about half-way through.

Became preachy about the evangelical religious stuff and went downhill from there. The main character became secondary to the story, the love story is forced to all fuck, pushes the same faggot anti-male agenda of modern shows, except for the boss-lady (who is a token corporate villain), name one evil woman?

It's hit and miss and, by the end, mostly miss.

she needs a normal role, not deranged Asian with super power.

ohh if they're going to follow the comics then Black Noir will play a HUGE fuckin role in S2, you better watch out for him

i dont think they are that retarded to follow that plot, specially considering the end season cliffhanger

>anti-male agenda
dude please seek help

>except for the evil woman, name one evil woman
this is your mind on /pol/

I didn't like The Deeps's scenes after he moved. They just seemed to be purely "let's humiliate the Weinstein character, that'll show em", which was too on the nose.

Homelander