Was Vietnam really that bad?

Was Vietnam really that bad?

Attached: 78wrywq4e4r.jpg (736x552, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hOwG0QqBTW
youtu.be/Lc6Jtupbtic
youtu.be/ts55TNp1Fq4
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI
theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_warfare#Vietnam_War
youtu.be/wEXDOv3Nfm0
youtu.be/t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Millenials would have slaughtered the “viet cong”

Nah, it was a just a prank, bro. Rambo was just a jerk.

No, it was like an exotic vacation

>it aint me starts playing

I think the average front line soilder saw more action in vietnam then world war 2. Mostly because of the adoption of the helicopter.

they got free ice cream and heroin

Only for the unfortunate few that had to try and flush out the bugmen tunnels. Everyone else had it easy and are fags.

n-n-n-n-n nineteen

Maybe for drafted basedboys. Men realize how fun war is.

They had kino music playing 24/7

Not quite true, Vietnam had a lot more downtime in camp doing nothing, the issue is more the short term but intensive combat deployment where you're fucking around in the jungle going insane from paranoia about every village you pass by and the potential of an enemy behind every tree

>vietnamese slaughtered in the millions
>like a couple thousand USA
>movies are exclusively about american "PTSD"
>WAHHHHHH THEY FOUGHT BACK
>MY WAR CRIMINAL FRIEND GOT SHOT
>WAHHHH I FEEL GUILTY FOR MURDERING

Flushing out tunnels was easy as shit, just fling a grenade in there. The hellish part was being infantry and getting ambushed and not knowing where the bullets are coming from

it was cunts calling them baby killers when they got home which fucked their heads up

vocaroo.com/i/s0hOwG0QqBTW

what is this hairstyle called

Ask Rambo, he still has ptsd even now.

The I don't give a fuck.

The Manly Mullet

the princess diana

no

Attached: antfarm.jpg (1790x2150, 606K)

Lousy Sheriff run me outta town.

Attached: bort.png (512x384, 350K)

They might have been user. There were hundreds of My Lais.

The John Rambo

bro just send canaries in there

Vietnam was the first "war" that wasn't much of a war, it was patrolling for insurgents without an established battle line and without being able to just march into the enemy's capital and take all of their territory.

You can't win a war if you don't invade and hold an enemy's capital and production facilities, so it was just a hellscape that killed a lot of people, with a lot of drugs tossed in.

This. In WW2 you didn't have to worry about if the locals were against you. To such an extent anyway

Attached: 1540398953923.jpg (1349x617, 47K)

Why didn't they just use flamethrowers? If the fire didn't get them, the lack of Oxygen would've.

if you try to use a flamethrower in a 1 meter crawlspace you'd just blow up your own fuel. they were too deep that you could do it from outside and too well ventilated that you could cut off total supply without exhaustive searching for entries.

all this is obvious from the images

>tested new weapons
>sent loads of poor people to kill 3rd worlders
>half the poor people who survived committed sudoku
we need more wars like that

>Why didn't they just fly the Viet Kong to Mordor?

Attached: Froyo.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Actually lack of oxygen is what actually kills using a flamethrower not the fire

Uh.. the Nam vets lost and got shouted down by hippies after. Bunch of pussies.

fucking coddled pussies that lost us our first war

>no one in a pill box ever died from being roasted alive
ok

Attached: 1534701341159.png (1280x720, 378K)

Pillboxes have more ventilation user, they aren't firing the thing down a hole

Attached: 726716.jpg (677x453, 40K)

Not sure if you're aware of what the US has been doing in the middle east for the last few decades but you should check it out

>what was the powder river indian war
>what was red clouds war
>what was the paiwan war
>what was the 2nd samoan war
>what was the russian civil war of 1918
>what was the korean war
>what was bay of pigs
did you even go to school? not to mention the war of 1812, at best it was a stalemate

Attached: 1538532962314.jpg (1200x733, 186K)

its actually kind of creepy how he keeps that smile even when talking about his dead comrades

ive only seen rambo 3
why is rambo a radical islamist?

Yes. For Americans, anyway.

Attached: Vietnam vietcong tunnels.jpg (1790x2150, 827K)

>losing 30 soldiers a year is the same as losing hundreds if not thousands
middle east is nothing like nam

The average soldier in the Pacific saw 40 days of combat in four years. The average soldier in Vietnam saw 240 days in one year.

A flamethrower expert literally says it's oxygen and the Hollywood shit of people screaming on fire is retarded. Being set on fire deprives you of oxygen retard
youtu.be/Lc6Jtupbtic
youtu.be/ts55TNp1Fq4

My dad still has nightmares 50 years later from seeing his friends blown apart by the VC and cutting VC in half himself (he was a door gunner)

PTSD is a bitch

Don't forget they had all the weed and lsd they wanted

So what your saying is, that if I had a oxygen mask on while someone flamethrowered me, I'd survive?

No it would melt

you'd explode.

don't forget that people were drafted

My great uncle was drafted and has ptsd

They sent soldiers in there head first into tunnels dug to accommodate 5 foot tall mongoloids

Rambo issues wasn´t about vietnam but postwar. People who was disociated to a point where they wasnt able to fit again on a normal life.

Jewish media was against vietnam because vietnam was a war against communism, and jews invented communism and marxism

His face muscles are fucked. He's smiling even when talking about his dead brother on the verge of tears.

he lost the war... is he really that "great"

not it was just like your vidya game
youtube.com/watch?v=S06nIz4scvI

must be the napalm

stalone has the same thing. Nam was hell man. Palsy all over the place.

I had an uncle who vacationed in Vietnam and he said they let him get high and shoot the big guns whenever he wanted

Lol I'd diarrhea down that hole

>Kennedy and JBJ
>Not Jewish puppets
lol

Vietnam was a combination of try hards, burnouts, the lowest dregs of society, nigs, young retards who were far too inexperienced to handle war who still enlisted on a lie, and a general unmotivated sentiment because nobody wanted to fight a war and then go home so a hippie faggot could spit on them

>Apocalypse Now
>Full Metal Jacket
>First Blood
>Deer Hunter
>Platoon

Vietnam has resulted in a helluva lotta kino, that's for sure.

Yes?
>dense jungle where you don't see shit
>The Viets do
>dense jungle where every fucking step can be a Soviet mine or a fucking death trap of stakes covered in human feces and venom and poison
>The Viets are unaffected since they created them
>every fucking step is inundated with mosquito bearing all kinds of diseases and bugs
>Viets are used to them
>every fucking step can be a venomous snake or insect or something fucking your life up
>Viets instinctively sense and see them
>every fucking step some Viet can jump scare out of nowhere to fuck your shit up if you don't have a Hawk's eyesight
>you have no option but to go forward otherwise heavy punishment for deserting and disobeying
Psychological nightmare mang. Worse than urban warfare and sniper-city.

you'd get a spiking up your ass

I interned at a VA hospital for a couple months and the primary people I dealt with were OEF/OIF and Vietnam veterans. A few Gulf War, but the Vietnam vets easily topped out as the most broken (at least in a numbers game). They tended to have two unique commonalities amongst each other.
>1. A strong distrust of the government and a crippled self-image that is basically worthless to them.
>2. SO MUCH CHEMICAL EXPOSURE!!!! I had never seen that much vitaligo in my life. And in addition to the initial damage, it's all encompassing. Nerve damage, motor impairment, behavioral abnormalities, and severe cognitive impairment.
In short, they went through hell and my description doesn't even come close to the horror of the actual experience.

Why don't they just flood the tunnels with piss?

I honestly have no idea why I bother typing up anything and trying to educate you fucking retards.

Fuck the lot of you, read a textbook if you want some fucking education.

there's probably a 25% chance your great uncles committed a war crime

because they wanted everyone to believe they were heroes like pop-pop in WWII - becoming buttblasted when society was, rationally based on their conduct in the war, ambivalent about them

forest gump was damn near a documentary in the nam parts. Even the special forces had special needs.

It was hell.

Attached: South Park Vietnam.gif (400x300, 23K)

i'm not here to learn i'm here to waste my time

well it certainly wasn't good

Attached: f4.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Imagine being a guy from the midwest or northeast and being dropped into just the pure humidity

We did stuff just as bad in iraq and afghanistan we just dont let them show it on the news now

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT CALL BABY KILLING RAPISTS BABY KILLING RAPISTS AAAAAAAAAA
Eat shit basedboy lmfao. I call vets baby killers at every chance I get and they never do anything. You wanna know why? Because they know it's true. But lick that boot harder bitch boy I'm sure if you work hard enough the vets will promote you to rapist dick licking.

FUCK VETS
FUCK COPS
AND FUCK BOOTLICKERS

GOD BLESS FREEDOM FIGHTERS

Could you really just buy a pussy?

the gooks just use it to make eggs.

war crimes are committed against humans. Charlie wasn't human

Yes, but it's not always the best idea because there's a chance she's a Vietcong spy and may very well murder you

Hopefully he wasted some gooks. Don't care which or how.

That sounds like some rough traumies

seemed to have been worth the risk seeing the amount of hapas that war created

It was North Vietnam. Who cares?

Some little gook boy had his boy pussy ravaged by a GI cock and is still alive ad an old man. You just know it happened once at least

Attached: 1567708069493.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

nah, nowhere near. cellphone cameras and a more transparent military led to most of the detention centre things coming out. even special forces whistleblow on each other these days, give this a read theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

I hate pinked but in lots of ways we've developed a lot lately. Even grunts don't REALLY think of afghans as animals like they did the gooks

suck my dick, nigger.

How does that boot grime taste? You skinny white faggot I can see how you look in my mind, probably some kind of brown haired pasty ass bitch with an overbite who listens to sabaton. Go pass your math class if you can you held back high schooler.

The bigger problem is that the US military of the time didn't have an ounce of the military education and training programs structured for geography and climate like they have today. Soldiers didn't know shit about what they were being thrown into, and this is partially the source of the pity that soldiers got from the hippie and anti-war movements in USA which separated the government as the evil and the armies as the victims as much as the Vietnamese.

>the Viets do
Is that why they lost 16 men for every American that fell?

ill take your work for it even though I was there as a 35m

Do you have a good crab rangoon recipe kato?

>t. Buttblasted zipperhead

Agent Orange biopic when?

Hippies and anti-war movement's at time hated the soliders though.

They lost 16 men to bullets and explosions, which is far better on the mental level than losing it by falling into a pit-trap filled with stakes and feces where your final memories are the stench of shit and blood mixed up.

The USAAF was a fucking mess too, completely unprepared for a semi-conventional war because they bought into the nuclear war meme too hard so the Navy and Marines had to pick up their slack

Idiot post

dude just set the whole jungle on fire lmfao

plus, whites and even american blacks are worth more.

Also some fucking VC bitch got raped by a big black cock and had a fucking mutt baby. The baby was probably murdered lol

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (451x392, 46K)

Attached: ff.png (456x889, 58K)

>Americans killed 500 vietcucks for every single dead US soldier
Too bad whiny hippies back home fell for communist propaganda and stopped the war, leading to the death of millions at the hands of the commies

Nope. They hated the upper military.
Many songs of the time were oriented at the grunts doing the work on the ground, and oriented in a positive manner, telling them to stay their ground and that the military command is fucking them over.

*shits on a landmine trap*

Is that why so many soldiers marched with them?

you're pretty bad at this falseflagging lad

got a link on the geographical stuff?

Nah but your racist ass probably only thinks people different from you can dislike you (I actually hate you but nbd). Denver strong bitches, fuck repubs and boomer worshipping teens like you two. Why don't you catch me at your next "free speech" rally?

>tfw you'll never kill gooks with your best bro Kurtz
they don't make wars like they used to

i'm sorry your mom was a product of an american soldier dicking your hooker grandma

>defend against north vietnamese invasion
>THEY fought back

kill yourself you vermin

>using lad like you're irish
Fucking sad state of you lmao. We all know you're some Midwest teen.

how would we spot you? You all look fucking identical. You are the bic lighter of sub-humans.

Can we talk about how weird this movie was?
Why would a Sheriff's Department in fucking Oregon hate Military Veterans?
It was so fucking goofy

YO YO YO HOLD THE FUCK UP. WHY'S THIS FUCKING THREAD UP HUH? WHAT I TELL YOU ABOUT VC THREADS?

Attached: marky-mark-boogie-25oct17-09.jpg (962x1100, 93K)

Welcome home, grunt
*spits on you*

>100 million Slavs
Vs
>6 million Jews
It’s not about the numbers

Attached: 2BC0DFF6-807B-466E-B6A8-E9D24EAD0CD7.jpg (1024x457, 99K)

99% of the posts ITT are straight up wrong, trolling, or a combination of the two.

Anyone with a brain that actually wants to know what went on will ignore all of this and do their own research.

They hated him because he was a derelict, the war veterancy was ancillary to their main issue

The Burley Tramp

seriously lad your outgroup homogeneity is showing, lurk moar

south was an astroturf country

ya but the gooks don't care because asians have a a lack of empathy due to their allele configuration on the Rs53576 gene.

bros I gotta get a jungle gook gf

shut
the
fuck
up

>Starts the whole shitshow and then lets America take the blame

HON HON HON

Attached: french_people5.jpg (613x428, 37K)

>Even grunts don't REALLY think of afghans as animals
Speaking from experience?
>waaaaaah war has RULES!
>some random organization in a country that never directly participates in warfare said so!

Why didn't they just stay in their helicopters and shoot at the jungle until it stops shooting back?

I wonder how many guys, in anticipation of the draft, pre-emptively joined the Navy, for a comfy, safe deployment, only to be put in one of these.

Attached: swiftboat.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

You forgot Tropic Thunder.

On the up side they taught the CIA how to self fund through dealing drugs, which has saved the American taxpayer millions

>They hated him because he was a derelict
They literally had no idea who he was.
Watch the movie again, he says he's a veteran and the sheriff gets all pissy.

Yeah I should show up to a protest wearing a Spartan helmet like a fucking tard. Enjoy getting arrested immediately with your snowflake gear. Dont worry though, trump won't come to save you anyways HAHAHA

That number is largely massaged, and mostly because of the kind of combat fought. WW2 was majority a stand up fight with lots of moving, with the Pacific being the nastiest fighting, whereas Vietnam was a protracted guerilla engagement. Anytime a firebase got mortared it would count as combat. Iraq would count similar numbers.

To answer the OP, any kind of war can fuck with guys that bad, half of the movie wasn't even about war trauma, but how those guys were fucked when they came back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungle_warfare#Vietnam_War
The 3 sources check out.
Basically all the jungle warfare units and operations for the US military were created during the Vietnamese war as they went through it, while they went in completely blind with only some Brit cooperation on the matter.

>find VC tunnel entrance
>put garden hose in it and leave it on overnight
checkmate, gooks

Attached: thief.jpg (419x419, 33K)

He was wandering around, with long hair, and no permanent address. That's all they needed to hate him

I’m from America and I have been to Vietnam during their hottest season and it is brutal.

so asians are literal insects lmao

>tfw aliens come and fuck you up youtu.be/wEXDOv3Nfm0

Attached: 1564192030790.jpg (500x371, 41K)

Oh my god you just don't know when to shut the fuck up. Keep using lad, I'm sure someone will recognize that Irish hyphenation you adore eventually.

>Iraq would count similar numbers.
And those numbers are equally valid in explaining PTSD as primarily a more modern phenomenon. The helicopter and mechanization of warfare gave way to the rise of PTSD.

yes you fucking retard

I would just pump a dense gas into the tunnel network

Like from your butt? lmao

you seem honestly worked up, you piss colored tit.

vietcong guerilla vs silverback gorilla who wins?

Attached: 87e1d667e42ea5deb566bd1d3cd058b0.jpg (640x771, 88K)

Nothing wrong with either, 2 billion additional people would be awful

Yeah turns out there was more than one hole.

youtu.be/t9eybY9qFfY

lmafo tanks don't belong underground silly gooks

>AMERICA #1 USA USA USA
>hasn't won a war on their own since the civil war, which was against themselves
Movies for this feel?

the earth

so? more vectors for the oxygen to rush out of

Idiocracy.

sure, i have four cousins in the (british) military and hang around their networks. and even those dumb squaddies understand common sense explanations for the rules of war. i can't be bothered to copypaste for you, just look up a manual, but suffice to say there is a reason every UN state has signed geneva, guerillas like the taliban and IRA punish war criminals to some extent, and even in the evolutionary environment tribes had conflict norms. every soldier gets this from experience as well as training.

Yeah but we landed on the moon so who even gives a fuck about your jungle

Imagine taking an existing hill and digging it out to fit a tank. Then covering the tank back up in dirt and making a tunnel run to it. You dont need any of the systems to work except the fire control system at that point. Put some armor in the dirt as you cover it up for extra protection

Founding Fathers warned against getting involved in European retardation but they never predicted that TV and radio would become a thing used to brainwash burgers into fighting other people’s wars.

Attached: 82D3D14E-E7A4-42FD-AE56-50090B3D1283.png (619x695, 581K)

>Ho Chi Minh (formerly Saigon)

No, it's just oversensitive boomers. Gen X would have shot commanders who ordered them into dangerous situations and zoomers would fortnite dance over dead VC.

archaeologists are gonna love finding that in the future

im a londoner lad, lurk Yea Forums sometime and you'll see it's a common phrase especially in football

and honestly this is just pathetic. bait this bad reminds me how horrible the userbase has become, do it somewhere else

Dude archeology aint gonna fucking touch that country. There are still tons of unexplored mines and shit a native told me

no. think

Ironic since the Nam part is pretty much the best segment of the film, I wish it was more of that instead of just placing a retard at every famous event in history

Greater than anything you'll ever amount to

>fill up big planes with piss
>dump piss all over jungle
>shoot gooks as they run out soaked in piss
war problem solved

I'm a 3913 navy guy, finished MAGTAF recently and headed that way soon. How was your tour?

pressure isn't going to force back the flow of a denser gas

thanks for these informative posts. i have been listening to the flamethrower man for 20 minutes

Yes it was that bad.

british english is the language of Yea Forums
i think it's funny that some random from outback mongolia would be calling his mates nonces

I wanna buy his book. He's a cool dude. There is 1 more vid with him just them firing it I think

also a better kisser too. Finish your thought uncle lover.

think non retardedly

Maybe if you were American and walked clearly marked trails, making ambushes easy to set up for Charlie.
Australians avoided patrolling trails and were nicknamed ‘jungle ghosts’ by the VC as they were difficult to predict and ambush.
Americans should read some of David ‘Hack’ Hackworth’s writings on the Vietnam experience.

you're*

BRADU PRITUU NOOOOO

the vietnamese/asians have a weird way of showing their ptsd, they kinda laugh and smile like it's not big deal when they talk about their experiences but that's just how it is.

in reality the cong were also just as terrified of Americans. Americans would just continue to push forward and burn everything in their path. didn't matter how many the cong think they killed the Americans would just keep burning.

Just don't fuck with the tunnels?

how about you diggery doo right the fuck out of this thread if you're just going to be a little shit

Get surrounded bitch

>was vietnam really that bad?
STDS from Viet hookers
THC from RNR
PBR from RNR
ARVNS from SVA
WACS at USOS

Nahh, it was pretty boss, junior.

PTSD is just another word for "Pussies".

Attached: c5bec822e181bfda1c7709f830a20806.jpg (1427x1215, 402K)

You kind of have to, you can't secure an area if you just go home and leave whenever they go back into the tunnels

You cant figure it out. That's why you're the kind of retard they send down the holes.

Yeah, I've a great-uncle that said the American patrols would lose 50 a day compared to the Australian's who would only lose a solider every few days.

yeah i work with a cambodian guy who lived through fleeing from Pol Pot and he was just like "yeah it was fun times" while laughing

spoken like someone choking on an oxygen starved atmosphere

No one buys that CIA propaganda anymore mate. Not since the 60s. Look up your own government's declassified files so you don't end up looking like a fucking duncehead.

I guarantee this guy thinks the military is going to go door to door confiscating guns and killing tax payers for him someday.

You're mad you cant figure it out.

Why's the new one so anti Mexican what did we ever do to that cracker?!

This is why the us army needs a special BRAAAAAAAP division to deal with shit like this.

Funny, there’s a famous clip from the Pacific war showing a burning Jap slowly walking out of his hidey hole and falling over in a puddle of water trying to douse the flames. Guess he was already dead from suffocation and just randomly walking as a result of the death spasms.
Flamethrowers kill by a number of means, suffocation/asphyxiation is only one of them. Retard.

he lost a friend in funky town

no matter how much you meme reality won't change for you

PTSD has always been around to a certain extent, WW1 is when it got really out of hand with artillery, planes, machine guns, gas. Everything before then was much more manageable mentally, horse galloping, arrows, the occasional boulder flying slowly, brutal but slow and controllable melee combat.

that's a lot of ass meat

I accept your surrender, boy.

It's just his back

Deprogram yourself. People have risked their lives to release this information.

wow. never seen someone actually implode like that lol

I know right? he just kept replying with the same gay shit like he was a clever little boy. pretty laugh

sorry, I'm not a retard like you

If everyone in the army was a cute girl the vietcong wouldn't have wanted to fight

The greatest achivement was to put a man on space, the first man on the moon is literally moving the goalpost

support the nonce sense campaign

Attached: 1538997409577.gif (400x236, 1.99M)

Majority of Australian casualties were caused by mines stolen from Australian minefields and re-laid by VC, sadly.

>I know right?
I dont talk to queers who say shit like this. praise someone else.

So it only burned the oxygen behind him?

lol okay putin stay butthurt you couldn't win the space race

keke

The Aussies are typically very careful with their soldiers, with only WWI being the huge loss of life for them. They even lost more lives than the Americans in WWI

well., then you shouldn't think to yourself, ayyylmao

>because they wanted everyone to believe they were heroes like pop-pop in WWII - becoming buttblasted when society was, rationally based on their conduct in the war, ambivalent about them

Not really, most of them was expecting to keep working on the army and was dismissed. When they come back to civil life since spent college days on saigon they become the NEET generation of 60´s and 70´s. There was a clash with the hippie culture which was against spending money in war instead of social issues. 60´s was a really odd time of social war on media, similar to our current days.

Dont (you) me queer

>They even lost more lives than the Americans in WWI
Well we did have a 3 year head start on them

Seriously though, why didn't they just nuke the jungle?

you seem to think about them often, are you one of them?

For a country with less than 8,000,000 population at the time, it was considerable.

There was a generation of men that couldn't be incels because all the women were thirsty for dick because half of the men were dead

see

there was an extensive war on the jungle with munitions designed to shatter tree layers for a wide radius

That was what pesticides and agent orange were for lad

I see no reason I shouldn't, accept that you're wrong and I will let you be.

GOD FUCKING BLESS!!!

Attached: 1495049868561.jpg (775x792, 168K)

They used the rainbow agents for that

It wasn't enough
Turn jungle into glass and it'll stop fighting back

see

this is a complete lie.

this is the truth.

i sentence you to death for noncery

Attached: 1565881895793.png (1260x1218, 102K)

you are as dimwitted as your are boring

see

Nigga if you ain't born you ain't born
and this

Not an argument.

>you are as dimwitted as your are boring
says the guy getting mogged and cant let go

lel

do that and the president loses to an anti nuke candidate immediately, maybe even gets impeached. US allies like the uk and france abandon them, the US loses ground in winning over non aligned states like india and cements the sino-soviet alliance when they were trying to split it. maybe it takes way longer for the berlin wall to fall when the US can't morally grandstand during various warsaw pact revolutions because they just NUKED A COUNTRY AWAY

war is a continuation of politics and shares the same limits i.e. other people.

"total war" is really just 70% rather than 60% intensity or something. real total war can never happen because noone wants it apart from tough guys on the internet

lets keep posting till the thread dies lad, I'm game

what?

don't you understand the language you're writing in? it's all very simple

lol wtf are you talking about?

your apparent illiteracy

If you just ran faster than the gook bullets you'd never get hit dumb amerifats

have sex

you just don't turn it off!

"illiteracy" isnt just some 4 letter word to throw around retard. look it up haha. we're litterally writing to eachother.

well, there's little else to explain your lack of understanding

the it aint me

>which has saved the American taxpayer millions
Are you kidding? How many billions of dollars have been thrown in the incinerator that is the "War on Drugs."

that's a yikes from me

lol then accuse me of poor reading comprehension retard. Not "illiteracy" lol what a fucking retard you are.

say what you like to cope with your retardation loser

ALL THOSE WHO REMEMBA' THE WA-AR

Attached: 0o0.gif (267x200, 260K)

>s..ss...say what you l..like to cope with your retardation l...l..loser

It would be extremely painful

Yes American males were forced to have long perfectly blow dried hair styles

yes, cope, you are an idiot, you need to be coddled and force fed by those around you

pathetic

Because america is quick to forget they funded and helped the Taliban fight the soviets, then it came back to bite them in the ass?

I mean you could just blame the CIA and black-ops teams but who gave them funding?

Next week, Rambo is going after the Mexicans this time

This is disgusting.

The Taliban that America funded supported the US invasion in 2001, they were called the Northern Alliance at that point because of the whole civil war that happened after the Soviets were kicked out

Kek

They probably dont do anything because they're in shock from being called a "baby killing rapist" by some obese and autistic 19 year old when really they probably just drove a truck or fixed a tank or something

Literally atrocious.

>they don't make wars like they used to

dont worry, they will one day soon.

Although the beautiful thing about real wars is new tech and warzones mean new scenarios every time, none of the same shit.

Im personally looking forward to modern mega city warfare where whole platoons blast at each other from two sky rise buildings.

Looks comfy

Sounds like fucking Chris-chan

Threadly reminder that Fortunate Son is on the soundtrack for Forrest Gump and that’s it. You literally won’t find a single other Vietnam movie that features the song. Shit meme.

Uh, the Northern Alliance was a different group at war with the Taliban, champ.

Kong: Skull Island is a Vietnam movie

in the book, its explained that the sheriff was a Korean war vet and hated Rambo for all the negativity/defeat of the Vietnam war, thinking he was some drugged up hippy spic loser.

When you consider most wandering vets would be unstable degenerates and the resonate feeling YOUR war was forgotten too, but you sucked it up better than these pussy boomers and got your act together and became a cop, you can see where he's coming from.

Just how mean was the Bush really?

>mfw watching the Ken Burns doc on Netflix and they interview those happy ass VietCong who bragged about killing American troops

Attached: 1548054282298.jpg (640x626, 73K)

What the fuck was the jungle's problem?

The Taliban didn't exist until 1994, how can the USA fund an organization that didn't even exist yet in the Soviet-Afghan War? The militias that became part of the Taliban were funded by Pakistan and trained by their intelligence department

for every one of those braggarts, there's a hundred of the little murderers that got smeared, and THAT makes me happy

It sure is but you’re misremembering. Skull Island uses Run Through the Jungle not Fortunate Son. Look it up.

>In the 2017 film Kong: Skull Island, the song plays during a sequence where the Monarch expedition prepares a landing zone and drops seismic bombs to map the eponymous Skull Island.

>TRIGGERED AMERIFAT STILL MAD HIS COUNTRY GOT BTFO BY A BUNCH OF 80 IQ BUGMEN

NI PHU KA LON CHU

Attached: MoRES3m.jpg (1064x1600, 290K)

Yeah, there's tons of unexploded ordinance left over from the fucking Japs alone, not to mention a decade of French colonial forces, twenty years of civil war, American and allied intervention for about 12 years, plus a war five years after the civil war with China. That country's soil is probably 20% PETN at this point.

im preety sure the mujahadeen were directly linked and gained rank within the Taliban.

Think of it like how a private in ww1 could maybe become an officer by ww2.

Its the same principle.

I mean does no one teach you guys this? arnt you the least bit curious how it all started and knowing your enemy and all that?

>ywn live inside a comfy tunnel system and watch kinos all day while amerifats fall into your booby traps

The PBR's they got at their FOB's was like a session beer, 2.4 abv a can I believe. Never enough of them for anyone to get really loaded on, although I'm sure there was plenty of bartering for pot, smokes, and porno mags and shit.

Reputation was already in the shitter already, should have used phosgene on the tunnels at least. Funny thing is that Vietnam is the most pro-US country in southeast Asia.

Not the guy you were replying to, but the mujahedeen were the precursors to the taliban that did the majority of the fighting against the soviets and received US funds

basically all im saying is just because the names changed doesn't mean the people weren't the same guys. I Mean why the fuck do you think the Taliban were so good at guerrilla warfare? it was experience from dealing with the soviets and foreign spec-ops training.

Attached: 1409841830148.jpg (395x494, 48K)

the only country that was btfo by those criminals was vietnam

Not if you got the log ride

no i agree with you, sorry. i worded it better here

I don't understand what the implication of your post is. Everyone knows Millennials are pussies and likely commie sympathizers, you would probably be like Hanoi Jane or the hippies back home.

Zoomers are too fast to get hit by VC bullets

based "pretending to be retard" retard poster

personally i dunno, most people are decensoretized to violence on the whole, more than boomers were as teen.

I mean imagine some of the sick shitheads on this site in some cambodian border village.

Ever seen come and see? it would probably look alot like that...

(mind you, these anons would have to get there shit together pysically but with the draft i assume they'd be ready)

Basically im saying send time travelling btards and rlk faggots, preferably circa 2006-2015, to sort out the Vietnam war. it would be over in a year and a kin film idea too!

nah my gramps made it seem like a blast, he was at danang

>Scorpion Trap

jesus christ how horrifying

>*fortunate son and all along the watchtower (hendrix version) play simultaneously*
>*leathery skinned muscular man with a farmers tan rolls up his green sleeves*
>*lights an 8 inch cigar and drinks whiskey mixed with a little napalm*
>Man: War bad.
>fin

The Taliban was almost entirely formed out of people who lived in refugee camps during the Soviet-Afghan war and students who'd never fired a gun, the rest being foreign volunteers (some being veterans of Bosnia and the Soviet-Afghan War's "Afghan Arabs", neither of which received American aid)

They cut out the part about the sheriff being a Korea veteran who resented him for having medals or something.

It depends on the theatre. I remember reading somewhere that in Europe, the average combat time was 5-6 days on average in the field every month (very low). The Pacific was much more difficult since it was 2 week-1 (maybe more) months of insanity followed by 1-2 months of nothing. In Vietnam they tried to find a middle ground, but due to manpower restraints it ended up being 2/3 weeks out in fucking jungle, airlifted by helicopter, and one week back with STD riddled whores and heroin.

Attached: Thousand Miles.jpg (685x385, 45K)

Based Pujeet. Why didn't we just send Indians to shit on them?

I’m a marine vet of OEF. I volunteer at the VA and the Vietnam vets seem broken. They get drafted to fight a war, go through hell and come back to a public who hates you for fighting a war you had no control over. It’s awful and I truly feel bad for them.

war is war, people kill each other. I honestly don’t know what these soldiers expect

It's not the killing that drives people nuts, it's the uncertainty, any soldier will tell you waiting around wondering is the hardest part, when they're in combat they don't have to think as much

If I ever gain access to time travel, I will go back and fight in 'Nam

What does that have to do with the Taliban and the Northern Alliance being two different factions, you stupid zoomer fuckwit?

You should hear about the men from the swamps in Louisiana and Florida. They said they felt right at home

Thanks trump

THEY TAKIN DELTA

The French soldiers probably has the worst homecoming compared to the US