I don't get it. If Jason was a child when he died, then why is he a fully grown adult in the sequels?

I don't get it. If Jason was a child when he died, then why is he a fully grown adult in the sequels?

Attached: Friday-the-13th-Part-III-Jason-Richard-Brooker-window.png (515x374, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROR4pwljyFU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child
youtu.be/CT-UDSFoMYs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_and_closed_lakes
youtube.com/watch?v=yvCaQuLIaEE
youtube.com/watch?v=m-5pPy7zuyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Za5G3rgIP4E
youtube.com/watch?v=iTJHuEG_mlQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He didn't die

Magic, hormones and steroids.

His hate was so strong he stayed in his dead body and fuelled its growth. Most of his spirit is gone all that has remained is the spirit of hate.

It varies.
Some versions say he didn’t die and just went in the woods and lived as a hermit until he saw his mom get killed.

Some say he died and came back through life as an adult through supernatural means (like his mother brought him back to life using the necronomicon)

Jason is the final form. The heart demon crawled into a drowning retard and went dormant. Retard kid had just enough juice to survive and became a survivalist yokel because he went nuts trying to keep demon at bay. Then he sees his mom dies and snaps and the demon started hitting him with more juice in addition to his already great retard strength. Once he died the lightning bolt reanimated the demon, as lightning is known to do, and Zedword Jason was born, except its more like Demon Jason, which we didn't find out about until one Creighton Duke politely informed us.

Crystal Lake has a death curse, that is, those who swim in it too much, cannot die.

trace doses of prescription medication in the water
reminder that every time someone flushes their medication, a tiny amount of that ends up in your drinking (and bottled) water

>reminder that every time someone flushes their medication, a tiny amount of that ends up in your drinking (and bottled) water
More disturbing than Friday the 13th Part VIII Jason [doesn't] Takes Manhattan.

If it was called Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason on a Boat, everyone would be fine with it.

Every trace of Goes To Hell should be exterminated.

best not to put too much logic into friday the 13th movies

Attached: jasonpunch.webm (636x360, 1.24M)

Possibly, also the way Jason straight up teleported was stupid and that hurts the character a lot. He chased Charles who clearly was looking at Jason and then in the same shot, Charles is thrown from the building window by Jason. Fucking Looney Tunes.

>mentally retarded kid that can't swim surviving in the forest alone for decades
This part always confused me.

Him teleporting was stupid. The evil laugh when he's resurrected was stupid, the boy Jason hallucinations were stupid, that incarnation of Jason was stupid.

He got on 50cc daily. It's all about that 5%er life baby. We Hollywood now.

VI > IV > VIII > V > III > II > I > VII > IX
I haven't seen the others yet. Are there any benefits to watching the theatrical cut of the remake over the director's cut?

He grew up in hell.

New york city waste is acidic and has the ability to turn an undead man into a child.

IV > VI > II > VII > 2009 > the rest > X >>>>> Goes to Hell
>Are there any benefits to watching the theatrical cut of the remake over the director's cut?
from what I remember not really, it extends the kills a bit and uses some alternate footage to add some backstory but eh, nothing important

All true. His face was kind of interesting.

>"drowned"
>lives in wood as hobo gaining tard strength
>sees mom die
>killing starts

Attached: 1838457783.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Favorite mask? Favorite face reveal?

Attached: jason masks n faces.jpg (599x4190, 659K)

Part VI mask, part IV face.

IV>II>III>V>VII>VIII>VI>I>IX>X

X was good. Takes too long to get to Uber Jason though. X seems long for a Friday movie.

IX is the biggest waste though. Jason looks amazing but he's only in the first 5 minutes and last 10 minutes of the movie.

VIII is underrated purely because of people being mad about not getting to New York until the very end. Great music and wonderful late 80s cheese.

V is underrated overall. Really graphic kills, lots of nudity and hot babes. Nasty people dying in nasty ways. The twist end is not great though.

VI is the most overrated. Yeah the self aware humor is okay, but a detour for the series. Tommy isn't that interesting. The characters are one dimensional except for the sheriff. The RV scene is the best thing the movie has going for it.

Greatest reveal has to be Part 2 coming through the window. But I also love the Part 3 reveal when he lifts up his mask and smirks at final girl.

Best mask gotta be Part VII. Best looking Jason overall also

I will never understand how anyone could have approved that Part VIII face. It's just goofy as shit.

Sneed

IV has the best mask and face reveal

2 is my favorite but otherwise based taste user

i have never been more scared than when i was a kid and saw the monster Jason face in Part 7. it haunted me until i was years older and rewatched the movie

>IV is the best
Unironically the right answer.

>Tommy isn't that interesting. The characters are one dimensional except for the sheriff.
Tommy is the only recurring protagonist and after seeing how horrified he is in V, its nice to see him get some kinda happiness at the end of VI. There is a payoff if you watch IV through VI because of that
Also, VI has the best soundtrack. Alice Cooper crushed it.
Characters are kinda one dimensional but the ones in VII are far far worse

Part VII mask, part 3 face reveal
Reasonable and generally agreeable
It being goofy is great and fits the feel of the movie

It's not a good reason, but I think they wanted to make it childlike

Its always been part of his character that he moves unnaturally dude

He simply didn't drown. Somehow made it out of the lake, lived in the woods for 27 years until being killed in the Final Chapter, and then being resurrected and becoming a zombie in Jason Lives. Retarded I know, but the story was never a keypoint in these movies.

Part 7 Jason was the best.

>some little boy drowns in a lake (or almost drowns i guess)
>he now has supernatural strength, teleportation, practical invincibility, the ability to take over people with his heart.
uhhhh yeah that makes sense

Attached: 1531135460885.jpg (544x572, 18K)

Yea that alice cooper song is great

No, that was cheap. Sure he can move like the wind, but Charles had him in his sights and then Jason straight up teleported. What a pile of shit.

He faked his death because he was tired of getting bullied and wanted to just live alone in peace. He no doubt learned some of his survival techniques from summer camp
Then, he sees his mother die (after killing people to right the wrongs, as she probably didn't believe him if he told her he was being bullied, as she may have been blinded by her love for him, thinking it impossible)
FFW to 2 and Jason kills in vengeance for his mom. Doesn't become supernatural till VI

Part VII had the best mask and face reveal. He looked like an inbred pig in Part III.

He catches most people he goes after and walks slowly.

>your fucking face when

Attached: Jason Goes to Hell 7.jpg (500x300, 31K)

I wish I could fake my death and live alone in peace.

Will we ever get another movie as comfy as freddy vs Jason?

Welcome to Friday the 13th The Game

youtube.com/watch?v=ROR4pwljyFU

If you're familiar with a stretch of woods, you could easily head someone off with seemingly supernatural ability. Pre-Jason Lives, he was human, albeit extremely tough, but VIII opened the flood gates for Jason to suddenly appear right next to someone no matter how impossible. Like, how the fuck did he get free in X? Jason is magical?

Attached: Angry Marian.webm (960x536, 2.18M)

A shame the game was stopped because of that fucking stupid lawsuit.

The remake is better

how is it compared to dead by daylight?

didn't know it was dead

fuck off furfag

Some things were cool but overall it wasn't a very good movie.

It really is. At least they got out several pretty good updates and there's still a relatively small but active player base.
Dead by Daylight is trash, F13 is a proper horror game. As a counselor if you don't actually cooperate you will lose.

Haven't played since release but the devs completely stopped work on it. Don't know if the servers are still up or if anyone still plays it.

He's not an adult, he's just a big guy

Why does everyone call it a remake? Isn't it just a reboot? Or am I forgetting something from it that changed the origin story?

dbd rules and f13 drools and is a dead game, sry pal

Attached: 1563325990550.jpg (600x450, 79K)

It's not dead. But it was announced no NEW content. So no Uber Jason X. But the other 8 are on there. You have to wait for games sometimes. Offline play isn't horrible to de-stress. Really cool to play as all the jasons. I waited for a double XP weekend to unlock Jason IV. It took a while. But when they're unlocked its really cool.

Attached: 1505281856908.png (1228x1204, 1.54M)

For you

it had a great scene

Attached: julianna guill horror whore clip.jpg (982x544, 89K)

>kill
dude in the chair
>tits
nympho in V
>most fapped
terri by the lake
>mask
part 7
>face
part 7
>final girl, all around
ginny
>final girl, cuddlebunny
tina
>sex scene
remake, but Hell is a close second
>side character(s)
teddy and jimbo
>jason death
when his rape victim axes his skull

>Why does everyone call it a remake? Isn't it just a reboot?
Those terms are interchangeable.

I also watched the latest Ryan Hollinger video

I always thought 2 was the worst one. It's just so boring and drags on forever.

What was the best tits and ass in this series? I know IV had some good shit.

Is it three or four where the girl is out on the lake at the end of the movie and looks towards the cabin near the shore and sees Jason in the second story window without his mask on and he quickly runs out of frame.

That shit gave me nightmares for years as a kid

It's another team working on it now. Servers are still up and they can patch bugs but that's it.

Shame, the game is honestly amazing. Even the single player was great; for such a "side project" type thing, the idea of a Hitman-type game where you're a horror movie killer is actually really good and could have been easily fleshed out more.

Yeah 2 was just okay for me. 1 was shitty in comparison to later entries. Jason Goes to Hell and New York were the worst in the series though.

That was part 3 and yeah it was a great scene.

Best mask: IV-VII
Best reveal: VII
Best "Death": III-IV

There is no way to disagree

A New Beginning

>Starts off looking like a deformed person
>Ends up going full demon
Hollywood is retarded

out of all of the people who should have died in the series he got away with it (on the right)

Attached: friday2_bar.jpg (853x480, 47K)

best tits were Deb Voorhees in part 5. best ass was Terri. i prefer Terri only because she doesn't wear underwear and goes skinnydipping and probably created my fetish for outdoor sex.

honestly wtf was jason's tax policy?

>Servers are still up
Do people still play it though? Id heard it was kinda dead. But is it Quake Champions level dead or dead dead

Was this the best Jason?
>undead terminator mode
>best face and face reveal
>played by Kane Hodder

Attached: friday-the-13th-7-jason.jpg (900x517, 39K)

Not as good as his ax policy.

So with the new Halloween sequel doing well and getting new movies, do you think Friday the 13th will too?

Who gives a shit who plays him?

I used to joke about this with frens.
>How do you survive Jason
>Go get trashed at the bar and wait it out

No, right now it's more or less legally impossible to make a new one.

It's not real. It's a movie.

I'd heard that the rights are janked
One group has the rights to the name Friday the 13th and Crystal lake, but another has the rights to Jason Vorhees.
If they cant get that fixed I don't see it doin well

>Mommy...don't let me drown...mommy??

>BARF

I consider this his actual death.

Attached: Jason_unmasked_Part_VIII.jpg (652x367, 64K)

Jason confirmed for being full of seawater the entire time.

see
These two are the best.

The twins in part IV were in my spankbank since I'm 9. Also the skinny dipping girl in IV.

RV girl in VI and the skinny girl the nerd asks out in V are nice.

Also in part V the final girl blonde has this see through white shirt in the rain. No bra.

Seeing part V when I was 9 changed my life. No joke

Sad Mummy Jason lived in the worst Friday ever.

Checked

That's three, Part 4 is the good one

>
Wtf? Anyway, checked.

This post number ends with six 7's. That's a rarity on this board!

nice sexes

It's CRIMINAL how robbed of Pam's nice tits we were in V. Also that skinnydipper in part IV is very cute, great body, and she still looks good. So many of these women are still killing it. Worst in show has to be that hot young thing in II who was too young to show tits at the time. She looks like shit run over by a truck made out of shit hauling more shit.

Yeah that girl from V was underrated. Everyone makes a big deal about the goth chick but she was pretty hot too.
Also checked.

Yeah, what was that about? That whole scene was weird. I get what they were going for but giving what amounts to a walking corpse a child's voice was off.

He was a child in 1957. Did you watch the first movie?

Design was good, movie sucked though

waste tbqh

Attached: 1485278444470.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

He didn't fly so good

you should have been talking about how much you love part 7 you FUCKING IDIOT.

Attached: 1560903741833.jpg (1440x1080, 365K)

No one can possibly love 7 outside of its last 20 minutes. Give the guy a break.

7 wasn't that bad. Was only held back by the censorship.

And the terrible plot. And acting.

Jason really hated that black dude.

Part VII is light on tits and ass. Does have the laughing in bed stoner girl though

The plot is never good in these movies dude.

>Jasons sister is Laurie Strode
mind = blown

How did you quote him before his post even existed?

Attached: Goosebumps 3.jpg (640x640, 104K)

the sleeping bag kill? yeah that shit is awesome.

Physical acting is extremely important with a character like Jason

Ghey

How new are you? You can quote any post before it's made and it will link once that post exists.

It's got a death curse

Attached: ralph.jpg (535x439, 30K)

I had such a crush on Mary Beth as a kid

Attached: 155938919034.jpg (640x629, 70K)

The plot of Part VI is prefect. It can be watched as a one-shot even. The movie makes clear by way of audio flashbacks what happened in The Final Chapter along with incidental dialogue with the sheriff, who has the comfiest police station in the history of cinema. He was even nine enough to have a prime, witty, jail-breaking, camel toe daughter. It taps into the story of Frankenstein from the beginning along with a good dose of 1950s cheese.

anyone have a webm?

Give me a few minutes.

How the fuck did that come to pass

Ralph was based and kookpilled.

I love that movie a lot, but it's bittersweet to watch now. I remember watching it at my buddy's house in like 4th grade before he ended up turning into one of the bad kids in middle school. He's a schizophrenic who doesn't leave the house now from what I hear. It's a shame, really.

Especially when she had the mask on. She was based.

Anybody else think the scariest most disgusting thing in the whole series is the nappy hair that Jason has on his head in X? It's so offputting

No, his entire head in part 2 was concerning dough.

Attached: ralphhasabike.png (397x289, 224K)

no its kevin bacon

I feel like if it came out in the 80's it would've topped a lot of people's lists. I really like Jason in that one because of how fucking savage he is.

I think it goes back to new line and paramount having split rights but im not sure

Majestic. Just one thing..how it pic related possible? The fucking tree is in the way...how could Jason go over the whole tree to kill Ralph?

Attached: how.jpg (656x368, 31K)

The original director or someone sued them. He's got rights to the name but not Jason.

Why did the Final Chapter do this when the first film was basically set in Present-day 1980 as it states at the beginning of the film after the title sequences?

Attached: friday13425.jpg (800x450, 130K)

>a good dose of 1950s cheese
Like what? genuinely curious.

I'll have to watch 6 again. It just didn't fit the tone of the series to me when I saw it.

Guess there wasn't much of a difference between 1979 and 1980.

Part 4 mask, part 7 face.

It.. uh, it's got a death curse

Attached: jasonx3.jpg (580x321, 38K)

>The original director or someone sued them. He's got rights to the name but not Jason.
Ah yeah, that's right. Its the writer that sued. I think he won but got challenged so, now lebrons company is workin on a movie

Don't think Friday's gonna make it. Though I'm praying for some more slashers, this trend of pg 13 horror is sickening. Also really want to see one more Englund Nightmare film before I die

Her tits were so fucking perfect, dude.

Attached: Friday 1561751549169.png (683x1024, 1.1M)

Victor Miller wrote the original movie, and because of that got the rights to Friday the 13th and Camp Crystal Lake. Sean Cunningham, the director of the original and producer of several entries (I believe only the New Line films) owns the rights to Jason because the character wasn't in the original film. Also, both Cunningham and Miller have given the developers and publishers of the game the go ahead to make more. They're just using the lawsuit as an excuse to largely abandon it because it's been mismanaged by them from the start. The developers were inexperienced and the game has been a buggy nightmare because of that, and the publishers blew at community outreach and general communication. The roadmap for the game was largely behind the original dates set, with nothing from the publishers about patches or future content aside from them saying "Soon" 9/10 times. Neither company was prepared for the game to be as big as it was, and they both just took the out, with a new company hired on by the publishers to handle patches.

>>a good dose of 1950s cheese
It used the old time and trusted drunken gravedigger trope, which has roots in the 1930s Universal horror flicks, then onto their revivals of the 1950s, which kept the gravediggers and then branched off into their sub-class, the night watchmen/ disposable security guards. Then you have the small-time, yet fair sheriff angle the movie employs, just like a 1950s(or earlier) flick. Finally having the monster become curious to a child character, yet oddly not harming the child is another tried and true theme. The initial opening with the fog in several shots of the woods and surrounding areas also hearken back to the atmosphere the older films used.

That works.

please deliver based user

>Sean Cunningham, the director of the original and producer of several entries (I believe only the New Line films) owns the rights to Jason because the character wasn't in the original film
But he was though.

Attached: f13ending.png (853x480, 620K)

>rape victim
Jason had a rape victim?

True, but not in the capacity that the character was from the second film on. Also, I believe the ending scare was Cunningham's idea if memory serves, and thus credited to him.

Some people think it is implied in III that Jason raped that girl in the flashback. I don't see Jason doing something like that though. He's not sexually motivated whatsoever.

that iteration of Jason yes, but not the hockey mask wearing, machete wielding one everyone cares about.
This is why the whole red snow discussion got started on this board right? Way to have Jason back with his mask but not be set at crystal lake

>Jason? Never heard of her.

Attached: f13.png (300x168, 56K)

Immortality Serum

Attached: 415-JpUt9QL.jpg (390x500, 28K)

Chris Higgins, the final girl from Part 3. She tells this dude that's in the movie about running away from home during an argument with her parents into the woods and hiding like a year earlier. While she's out there Jason pops out and attacks her. She manages to get away though, but she says that she blacked out and doesn't remember what happened after initially getting free. Just that she got home safe and that her parents never talked about it since.

I think Victor Miller still has a strong case because Jason as a character was still part of the story and the script of the first film regardless if this dream sequence was Cunningham's idea or not.

considering how fucking awful and cringy slasher type stuff was in the late 90s/early 00s Jason X got off easy

People love Part VI for its high fallutin' ideas and odes to past horror films. But I'll take Part V's greasers, cocaine, copious tits, see thru shirts, and singing on the toilet with your girl friend any day.

Nah, I can't see Jason fucking anyone ever.
And nothing in that film implied she was raped, by him or otherwise.

Respectable digits and opinion, but we both know that V is a counterfeit. Don't deny it. It should have been another series unto itself even.

V would've been fine if it had actual Jason.

Yeah, that's really why the lawsuit's going on. I feel that Cunningham's got a solid case too though. Miller was working as an employee of his and hired specifically to write the movie. Further, he's gone on record multiple times saying that the movies would've been a disconnected anthology series if he'd been the one to continue it, and that he never liked the idea of Jason being the killer.

Miller spoke with such a disgusted fucking look on his face about the franchise in crystal lake memories, to this day it still pisses me off

Me neither, but that's the common theory regarding it.

Jason fugged her. Really, Jason has never let anyone go except her. Falling asleep suddenly can affect one's memory. Gee, wonder how she fell asleep so fast?

I think V is fine anyway, it's a nice break and adds more to Jason that for a time he was stopped. It's a good Scooby Doo version of IV almost.

And while we are at it how could falconer fly in the never ending story. It goes against physics in every way.

Great thread OP

It being Jason or not doesn't matter because during the killings, he's presented similarly. His existence as a Jason copycat is a neat idea that fits into the franchise and should not hamper one's enjoyment of a whole movie.

Yeah, I really don't want him to get the rights to the character. He's literally just after the money, and probably has zero intentions of continuing the franchise if he wins. If he continues it, I sincerely doubt he'll even want Jason included as the killer.

And now you know why Jason had that look on his face when he took off his mask.

I can't imagine Jason taking his dick out and putting it in someone, pumping away, and them pulling out and walking away from them. No way.

That's what happened, though. From what he see in the flashback, Jason was jockeying for the classic rapist position. He probably was so out of his mind after the deed that he didn't even notice her slip away.

This. When I watch V, I'm not thinking to myself the whole time that its not Jason. In my world, it's Jason. Idgaf

That's what happened, though. From what we see in the flashback, Jason was jockeying for the classic rapist position. He probably was so out of his mind after the deed that he didn't even notice her slip away.

Attached: jasonicus maximus mating ritual.jpg (960x418, 65K)

Yeah, it's really obvious. He never should have been able to gain the rights to the script in the first place if he was a work for hire writer, let's hope that gets reversed

Someone I went to high school with actually worked on the game and knowing what kind of a fuckwit he was in high school and the types of fuckwits he was working with after, I'm shocked still it got to where it even did.

That things not canon because I dont want it to be. Jason's a pure boy and that would make mother very unhappy

Attached: 818181.png (300x168, 82K)

Attached: 2010-11-14-21-11-18498052210.jpg (500x676, 269K)

>That things not canon because I dont want it to be. Jason's a pure boy and that would make mother very unhappy
Fucking based willful ignorance. Respect.

>Freddy vs Jason vs Ash is never gonna happen
It’s damn near tragic that it didn’t get made.

>implying it can't still be made

he didn't die. he survived and lived alone in the woods as a freak
He was basically a feral child. A homocidal feral child

Attached: 1567307216792.jpg (960x1200, 129K)

All these arguments about shekels when there's still more movies that could be made are just disgusting. Come to a fucking settlement before you die of old age, you petty fuck.

>Idris Elba as Ash

Yeah, I don't want it to be made anymore

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 38K)

What video game systems and games did he have to pass the time between murderin?

>ywn see Freddy vs Michael vs Jason vs Chucky vs Leprechaun vs Hellraiser vs Ash

Attached: 1567466607461s.jpg (104x125, 2K)

Just make Bruce get into shape and make the rating NC17, it'll be a hit. It should be Ash's last stand. I think it's canon that Jason is a Deadite btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feral_child

it would have been more interesting if they made jason walk on all fours like a dog

>it would have been more interesting if they made jason walk on all fours like a dog
Did you just figure out how he was so fast?

based sanabro

>the classic rapist position
what in the fuck are you on, user

I know it would be a licensing nightmare, but I would fucking kill to have a movie monster fighting game

>Freddy
>Jason
>Leatherface
>Chucky
>Hellraiser
>Pumpkinhead
>Oskar Schindler

Attached: 1521092942070.jpg (1238x536, 196K)

What a waste

A leather chair.

What about that fighting game with all of them in it? Terrordrome or Terrordome or something. Look it up.

what are some good Friday fan films? I watched never hike alone and that one was cool

That's the only good one

>>>/reddit/

see
and
youtu.be/CT-UDSFoMYs

The rape position is instinctual to every man. You should know it already.

fuck.

Leave and never come back.

>a good F13 thread
Some of you guys are alright

What's the matter we're all guys here.

No.

Weight firmly on the small of their back with arms held above that, pump from behind
t. Never raped anyone but know this

Theres mortal kombat for horror fighting. Honestly wish Neatherrealm saved the horror characters for their own game, each character with their own stories
>ywn live to see Jason punch Michael's head off his shoulders and throw his machete cutting his head in half
>ywn see Michael kick Chucky out of the arena
>ywn see Ash beating the shit out of Freddy

Attached: sad.jpg (250x207, 9K)

What made Chris so attractive to Jason?

holy SHIT how have i not played this???

>I can't imagine Jason taking his dick out and putting it in someone
Unless it's his own sister. He literally crawled up her snatch in Jason Goes to Hell.

You're not a guy?

Friday threads are usually pretty good desu

Reminded him of his sister or something. Maybe he was just horny. Point is he got up in he

NR fucking suck, though. Give it to Capcom or literally anyone else

I had the same experience with that scene as a kid and the setup gives me chills to this day. That’s also my favorite Ft13th movie partly bc of that scene. I don’t know what it is, the distance between them is frightening or something with him in that window. It’s daylight, but really fuckin quiet and still nobody is around bc they died. But do you even have time to think about that bc he’s gonna pop out of that door any second now and come to this lake and kill me

>Jason really hated that black dude.
/ourguy/ confirmed

Underrated post

that was one of the dumbest scenes

how did he die from water when he was walking under the water to get to new york?

>Choo choo choo cuck cuck cuck cuck
What did Jason mean by that?

It was acid / hallucination. bitch was crazy
Real Jason got washed away and swam back to Crystal Lake hence the tumors in part 9

It's because it's bright daylight that it terrifies me, and it's not some bullshit jump scare, it's just a horrific sight with no one else around to help. It's perfect

No.

not really

>he was walking under the water to get to new york?
Jason wasn't walking on the bottom of the Atlantic ocean (though how a small boat got out of a a LAKE is still a mystery), user. He was on the bottom of their boat the entire time.

man Jason's attacks are awesome. they even gave him the crossbow

>see someone requesting something
>reply with "give me a few minutes"
>close the tab and never come back
quite devilish user

Jason was a trendsetter. He even influenced Halloween's later sequels

Attached: Halloween.webm (1280x720, 781K)

>Real Jason got washed away and swam back to Crystal Lake
How could he swim back to Crystal LAKE? It's a motherfucking lake. It's surrounded by land by very definition.

>yfw all of Friday the 13th Part VIII was a dream of Jason's as he is held fast by chains underwater

Attached: sleeping jason.jpg (1200x627, 50K)

Mortal Kombat X had Jason, Leatherface and Predator.

>not liking robin hood
fuck off to reddit.

>Oskar Schindler

You got me lol

Attached: 1498162815005.png (368x425, 250K)

The ship somehow gets to NY. He can get back
>yfw every film after IV and V are just films in-universe cashing on the legend of Jason Voorhees

Tommy finally stopped Jason. Fact.

freshwater lakes are connected to rivers which are connected to the ocean

Yes. Part VII, VIII, IX, and X were all pretty dreamlike if you think about it. Jason vs. Carrie, Jason murdering an entire senior class then melting in a sewer, Jason exploding then resurrecting as a body jumping demon, and finally making it to space: these are all acceptably weird dream scenarios for a psycho like Jason. It's like Dallas.

>rivers which are connected to the ocean
lol no.

jason and norman bates

two killers obsessed with their moms

Disney is for faggots.

?

i like you

Yup. VII had so much promise. From the trailer, I was expecting that girl to battle Jason with lightning throughout the thing. Lying bastards. But yeah, very dreamlike, even the lake looks odd (because it's literally hole they dug for the film).

Attached: 1554221723384.png (500x285, 106K)

The trickle that gets to the oceans-sometimes-is not enough to ferry a boat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_and_closed_lakes

Crystal Lake was previously shown to be a closed lake, user. Jason had some weird dreams that produced VII-X. XI happened, though.

fair enough

Attached: jason approves.png (1280x720, 488K)

Smashing this thot's face is one of Jason's best kills to be quite honest with you my brothers

what is XI?

Yep, remember there were two boats in part 8, first boat with pic related at Crystal Lake.

The dude tells the girl the story of Jason, they fuck then fall asleep, the girl has a nightmare about getting killed by Jason and Jason on a cruise ship
Her nightmare is Jason Takes Manhattan

Pic related

Attached: part8_opening_tale.jpg (480x267, 20K)

Freddy Vs. Jason. After a long while Jason's remains sloughed off the chains and floated to the surface where they eventually became part of the soil.

>The dude tells the girl the story of Jason, they fuck then fall asleep,
I forget how it goes. I think my brain wants to forget, but are you saying that her dream was the events of part VIII? At any rate, there was no way out of Crystal Lake.

F U C K

Y O U

youtube.com/watch?v=yvCaQuLIaEE

How did Pamela Voorhees get her head back and how did she get into that other lake? Higgin's Haven, I think it was called. Part III is comfy.

JASON IS AN INCEL HERO

ALL WOMEN ARE CHILD ABUSERS

>JASON IS AN INCEL
Nope, had sex, bro.

I believe he didn’t actually drown, he barely got out and lived in the woods rather peacefully until he witnessed his mom getting beheaded, he snapped.

To all the "muh pure Jason" ITT:
>“Reports of cannibalism and sexual mutilations are still unconfirmed, at this hour.”
From the audio on the TV in the convenience store attached house in part III.

>are still unconfirmed
>meaning there is no evidence other than gossiping townsfolk hysteria
you played yourself

An earlier draft of the script made it clear that she was raped by Jason.

"sexual mutilations" makes me think of bizarre things like chopping off genitals and shove them in victims' mouths and such, not necessarily rape

He had an eclectic experimental period in college.

It was gross new york water

hmm not canon

>sexual mutilations
That means shit like cutting up genitals, not rape

He also kept an intact body of a woman that he spied on previously as she skinny-dipped.

Attached: jason-rapist.jpg (1329x731, 126K)

He could have fucked some of them to death and ruined their junk in the process. Gotta think outside of the maggot-filled box, user.

Why cant it be October yet? I just want it to be October so I can watch some comfy slasher movies

Attached: 1540756675735.png (1298x939, 44K)

>Imagine not celebrating Halloween all year.

you guys just made me really happy
that's my single favorite horror movie scene to this day for the same reasons, and I've seen thousands

Attached: ishot-3170.jpg (400x220, 18K)

Guess Im a little old school, but I feel like its not the right time to watch certain movies until its October. I'll watch Army of Darkness or Hills have eyes pretty much whenever but stuff like Halloween, Friday the 13th etc, don't feel right unless it fall. Kinda ironic since Friday the 13th is summer camps, but still

I respect that. I admit saving certain films for the same reason, one being Bride of Frankenstein. Part of it is that I don't want to overplay it, as in play it out in my mind. I already am ruined on Star Wars, so you know.

That movie doesn't exist.

Attached: image.png (642x642, 660K)

>O NO I SPILL MAH CEWEAL

hmm nothing fishy here move along

That chick was so hot

Metal as fuck

Oh great, dis guy again. YO ANONS, GET THIS FUCKHEAD OFF DA BOARD

Attached: SHUT DA DOOOOOAAAR.jpg (480x360, 10K)

pamela used the necronomicon through ritualistic murder (Ft13th part 1) to resurrect him but he came back as a monster killing machine. Sometimes dead is betta

Attached: 1551652097236.gif (470x265, 1019K)

It just never makes sense to me Jason waited to reestablish contact with his mother

It doesn't really matter what you do as a counselor if Jason sets his sights on you and doesn't let up.
Any halfway decent Jason can rek any team as long as he doesn't get distracted and singles out one target to kill at a time.

I fucking loved that game. Sneaking up on this guy as jason and brutally murdering him while hearing him on his mic scream in terror and then get pissed for scaring him. It doesnt get much better than that.

I really want to see a what if story where Jason had a sexual awakening and descide you bred
Bree and make her pregnant and carry on the voorhees bloodline.

Mom tried to bring him back with the Necronomicon. He came back wrong an semi-undead. Later became more undead.

Attached: Friday the 13th Part 6 Fan Poster 1.jpg (644x960, 128K)

F13th = morality play, 'i saw my son drown because the camp counsellors were doing it, so i punish them with gory deaths'

Everything after that is EVEN DUMBER and WITHOUT ANY MEANING. It's just nightmarish Burger violence porn. Nothing else.

>He didn't die so good!

ftfy

Attached: 1*gWGB6D3Y_wkEz8wahZMptw.png (353x301, 115K)

>It's just nightmarish Burger violence porn
Well user it is a slasher movie, its not supposed to be deep.
You see some titty and some neat kills, that's the point

here is a better look of jason goes to hell face from the game they also fixed the position of his fucked up eye

Attached: goes-to-hell-1.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Yeah, that was my head cannon too. The movies certainly imply it anyway, even if it is after the fact.

Rewatching the films makes me realize that Jason is trans. He was killing everyone for refusing to accept his lifestyle.

Jason really said trans rights

lmao what the fuck

that is an amazing design but is it a creation of the filmmakers?

>homocidal
so he killed gays only?

the actor had great mannerisms that were unique among the others who played Jason. he had a physicality to him thats unmatched.
youtube.com/watch?v=m-5pPy7zuyc
youtube.com/watch?v=Za5G3rgIP4E

i think in the movie a guy literally says the sewers flood with toxic waste and they only had a few minutes to get out of it.

ya i found it here
youtube.com/watch?v=iTJHuEG_mlQ

HmmmMMMMMmmmmm
...so...the hockey(?)mask.
Was he just like really into ice skating n stuff.
>inb4 Try the wine

X had some fun kills

>not getting spooky season started in September, giving yourself plenty of time to soak it all in

Attached: 4344_15_large.jpg (1280x720, 458K)

No, but it was certainly approved by the owners of the franchise.

probably from original concept art and screen test photos.

The Devs had access to all the archived material.

Not him, but getting into the season early can make it run its course earlier. I'm always out of the mood by the time mid October hits and by Halloween I don't give a shit. Same thing with Christmas in December. I can never sustain the seasonal mood.

If you believe the director, Jason died at the end of 3D, so when he rose in The Final Chapter, that was like another resurrection.

Game's still going on, there's just no new maps or other updates.

>Do people still play it though?
I never have problems finding matches on PS4, and it was recently released on Switch, and it thus far still active.

You know he could let go with one hand right? He didn't have to loop all the way over

added it to the pic

Attached: jason masks n faces.jpg (599x4120, 652K)

It's such a shame you barely see Jason in IX. His design there is great.