Remember that *merica aka The Great Satan unequivocally deserved 9/11

Remember that *merica aka The Great Satan unequivocally deserved 9/11

Attached: iiafyz8e4ai31.jpg (500x890, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/chart-of-the-day-the-countries-with-the-most-satellites-in-space/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>america deserved a falseflag
Might as well say the jew deserved the holocaust

Attached: 591b0480ff6c.jpg (828x828, 86K)

He's literally a walking stereotype of a South Park episode.

A walking meat head with an instagram account.

>wyd
although I completley agree with him I would probably just stab him in front of his house in the dark.

*unsheathes katana*
*carves a perfect pentagram in his chest with the tip in .021 seconds*
*sign summons a demon from Hell that decapitates him so swiftly the last thing he sees is my kissing my gf*

High five him

Fuckin guy has a tumour on his left hip, I'll cut him some slack

Holy mother of cope

tell him to go back to whatever rat fuck land he came from and to start eating lean to get rid of that baby fat around the mid section

post body

Inshallah brother, but the Jews are a greater threat.

you'll do fucking nothing but clean the cum from the creampied gf

Attached: 3015372271afe4181d8106fa81ca3707--hasan-piker-fangirl.jpg (594x590, 64K)

No, that's his job if anything.

seething paki detected

i couldn't tell you the kind of shape i'd have to be in to take a pic like this and post it publicly
and this guy presumably has a pump

I'm not an Amerishart, so I agree with him.
Faggots should never have fucked up with Iran during the fake news Red Scare smokescreen.
Should have just focused on free energy development and let the Middle East collapse on itself in tribal warfare instead of focusing upon one target.

Reminder that Yuroshits are the only ones that faced any real consequences for the war in the middle east and the entire continent will be muslim by the next decade
America always wins

t. being replaced by Hernandez

Good thing he's pretty, Because he's dumb as hell.

>the entire continet
12 out of 44 European nations aren't the entire continent Amerilard.

I disagree with him, America deserved 9/11 to happen on 12/25

Let me know when your irrelevant communist shithole puts a man on the moon

You're in the club, and this guy slaps your girl's ass, snatches her metal straw away, and says plastic drinking straw ban is ableist. How do you react?

Attached: IMG_20190504_041726.jpg (400x400, 32K)

he works out regularly and that's all he's gained? embarrassing

The moon is fake, space was created in a hollywood basement

>makes girls cry by rejecting them
What a chad

If you take a look at the foreign policy that the US has employed to countries that conflict with its wealthy allies (aka saudi arabia) and understand the collateral damage and destabilization they have dealt, then I don't think it's really all that controversial to say that America deserved 911.

>using american technology on an american website whilst living in a country that is safe and secure thanks to america
why are third worlders so hypocritical and murderous lads

does anyone even care about 9/11? fuck new york

9/11 was the US military's fault for sure though.

Attached: nationalism.jpg (1045x1091, 523K)

>Let me know when your irrelevant communist shithole puts a man on the moon
Soviets put a man, a dog, and a woman, in space before you did.
China replaced the alleged USA flag on the Moon with a Chinese one recently, and India marked the American lander's position with poop.
Meanwhile you elected an orange cheeto into office and the only reason that happened was because his opposition is even more retarded looking and retarded acting than him. What more is there to say?

Attached: Nu-Western DNA.jpg (1164x1200, 670K)

Two sweaty shirtless dudes looking in mirror and taking pics together.
Gay.

If the US deserved 9/11, you MENA fags certainly deserve every awful thing that's being done to you for the atrocities and aggression, of over 1000 years of killing and enslaving, and meddling. Play dangerous games, get fucking wrecked. Keep wishing we're dead and having double-standards while you rape each other and anyone you come across.

Attached: 1489348163783.jpg (1600x1053, 677K)

hasan did and said nothing wrong

>hey we lost the space race to the reds
>lets generate a new race and make it to be the most important and the one we lost irrelevant
>oh shit this thing is impossible. Hello mr. Kubrick, please help us manipulate our drones even more!
lul, so fucking pathetic.

cope, you irrelevant shitter

>muh cherrypicked .jpg on Yea Forums

No country you mentioned is as relevant as the US. The only world leader that lives in your head rent-free is ours. Trump's administration has actually achieved great domestic success. You faggots only care about the foreign issues, obviously. CRY MORE and KYS

>over 1000 years of killing and enslaving
I guess USA gets a free pass since its not even 300 years old then huh?

it does teach one to be proud but youre just projecting your seething hatred like all brown people do

weforum.org/agenda/2019/03/chart-of-the-day-the-countries-with-the-most-satellites-in-space/

Motherfucker, we OWN Earth's orbital space.

at least the US has something to show for it while your murderous a shitholes from 1000 years ago are still murderous shitholes to this very day

move your goalpost how many times you want burger.

I dunno about "deserved". But I generally reject the entire framework of moral responsibility and just deserts so of course I'd think that. But definitely no one should have been surprised or even particularly angry it happened. Like, what did you expect?

tell him i agree.

This is the most irrelevant and pointless comment. You Arabs, as a RACE, dumb fucking refuse "being".

and yet you still havent posted any proof of your countries great space faring feats

Why should i cry about anything? If you made your post 20 years ago when USA was actually capable of invading countries and not completely collapsing into civil war in the process, you'd have merit.
Today there is no USA, there is a nu-USA, a fucking joke of a "country" where the richest state also has streets that resemble India.

Do you know how many 2nd world and 3rd world European shitholes have Tuberculosis and literal Medieval diseases running through them? None. USA does however. BAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: SJW ~Civilized~ Society of California.png (698x899, 690K)

The brainlet opinion is learning pic related is true and thinking that means it's bad. The patrician opinion is realizing pic related is true but that it doesn't matter, it's still useful as a tool of societal cohesion.

as a country yes, the specific people no. So basically what Hasan said yes.

Who's moving the goalpost, goat fucker? I'm a different user from the one you were trying to argue with. However, you can eat shit. It doesn't matter that the USSR launched the first satellite, it doesn't even exist anymore. Who cares that China FINALLY landed on the moon over 50 years AFTER we did. There were SEVERAL lunar missions, you ignorant, inbred faggot.

I'd probably grab my wife's hand and walk away, although she'd probably just do the same thing with me. We live in the city so we're used to mentally ill people and niggers fucking around when we're out and about, so both of us really have no tolerance for any sort of weird communication on the street with people who obviously have less to lose than us. Two kids, a house, 3 days work from home, and a grill will do that for ya real fast. I do carry a glock if i'm out and not drinking / not in the office.