What Star Wars spin off do you want to happen that never will?

What Star Wars spin off do you want to happen that never will?

Attached: My Little Mon Mothma Cant Possibly Be This Cute.png (800x341, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xwaupgrade.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More stuff from true believer Separtists.

Attached: SeparatistCommander-CotR.png (480x1040, 349K)

Reading a lot about Separatist just makes me kind of feel even worse for them, Dooku had them so bamboozled that they basically had no say in the actual fighting or conduct of the war. Their grievances and goals were completely justified, especially by how easily the corrupt decrepit Republic became the Galactic Empire

Did Palpatine purge the corruption or just let them do what they liked as long as it didn't conflict with his plans?

I want a trilogy about jabba's pet tail rat

The Senate itself was so corrupt he disposed of it entirely rather than try and sanctify it.

nothing just fucking kill it already

Kowakian monkey-lizard named Salacious Crumb.

Attached: 1521274163240.png (2560x1070, 2.97M)

They wasted like 30 minutes of the sequel trilogy just for this guy. Let's think about that.

>Kowakian monkey-lizard
Wasn't that Desann?

>The Senate itself was so corrupt he disposed of it entirely rather than try and sanctify it.
It took him some 20 years to do that, however.

Rogue Squadron or Wraith Squadron
Thrawn
Mandalore during the OT
Thrawn
Mandalore between the OT and ST
Thrawn
Mandalore during the ST
Thrawn

Live Action TCW

Starring Elizabeth Debicki as Asajj Ventress
And Isabella Moner as Ahsoka Tano

Attached: 1527691815647.png (791x720, 315K)

What was his deal, again?

I want a Rose spinoff

Political drama about Palpatine’s rise to power

It that they would do it (or do it justice) but the plot of TIE Fighter

Attached: 4L_9OQ1bpcy.png (580x435, 218K)

How painful is it to get these running and looking nice on 10?

...so the prequel trilogy?

2 rebellion idiots try to recruit him to crack a code, he agrees after they free him, then he betrays them for the empire and leaves them in the same situation they began in after 30+mins

He was as bad as Rose and some of the worst acting I've ever seen (from a normally quite good actor).

I want a slow paced slice of life about the every day going on on Tattooine.

xwaupgrade.com/
The special editions run native on win 10. The only one getting any mod support is alliance, which has a widescreen hack and redone models.

The original xwing missions have been ported over to it, but last time I checked not tie fighter.

Genndy Tartakovsky Old Republic series.

Good stuff

Attached: 1566936627918.jpg (399x225, 25K)

A whimsical romp featuring Chewbacca's horny dad chimping out and rage fisting retarded spazz kid Lumpy

Top gun in space.

Attached: x wing rogue squadron.png (1200x513, 1.22M)

Basically pic related. A large scale space battle movie that dives be a bit deeper into the SW canon than what we are used to. I'd love to see Ray Sloane and Thrawn as the major antagonists.
Give it a slower more methodical pace and keep the battles more realistic. I hate that every SW movie so far focuses so hard on the xwings doing crazy maneuvers and blowing up death stars and shit. Even the ones that SHOULD be slower end up having crazy high energy shit like star destroyers crashing into each other. I just want to see a movie about a level headed admiral using deductive reasoning and skills as a military unit to win the battle.

Attached: 1524184832533-1440x756-1080x567-810x425.png (810x425, 540K)

>Give it a slower more methodical pace and keep the battles more realistic. I hate that every SW movie so far focuses so hard on the xwings doing crazy maneuvers and blowing up death stars and shit. Even the ones that SHOULD be slower end up having crazy high energy shit like star destroyers crashing into each other. I just want to see a movie about a level headed admiral using deductive reasoning and skills as a military unit to win the battle.
Deep inside you know this won't sell to the general public right? ;_;

hey motherfucker

Attached: 1567304979069.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Darth Maul the shadow Hunter

I know user. It crushes me.

m-maybe now that we have Disney plus we can get a smaller budget one that they don't have to convince a general audience to watch

Just watch LotGH.

Because that's how long it took them to finish the Death Star, the whole point was to use it to enforce the rule of the Empire through threat of destruction and make the Imperial Senate obsolete so the Emperor would have absolute control.

A Jedi Academy series that takes place after ROTJ. It’ll be yearly and follow a group of Padawan’s much like Harry Potter. Luke will basically be Dumbledore. Not sure if Kylo would be a main character or a side character like Malfoy. The ending of course would be when he kills the other students.

I would if I had the attention span for such a long form show subbed

I can't find a good torrent.

Isn't the whole series still on Youtube?

Fucked if I know, never occurred for me to look. Usually there's too much gay shit they do to videos to get around youtube robots.

For some reason, I don’t feel un-sympathetic for Dooku. Here, you see an old veteran Jedi master seeing is beloved Republic falling under control of the Sith and seeing that all of his fellow Jedis are blinded, he decides to leave the order to fight using the «gray» side of the force.

He pretty much divulges the whole plot to Obi-Wan in Episode 2 and even our great hero doesn’t believe it. So what else could he do?

Attached: ACF1F596-A7E7-4F6F-9D23-C96CEEB9AE6E.jpg (316x260, 45K)

>Jedi master seeing his beloved Republic falling under control of the Sith

The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side. Attachment leads to jealousy, the shadow of greed, that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

It's an Imperial Admiral and his immediate command staff trying to deal with mop up duty of separatist hold outs and rebellious groups in some outlier system. Much of the tech is still Clone Wars era and there are still some Clone Troopers. The Galactic Empire is still young and these are the peak of the Dark Times.

Our Admiral is a Patriot. He trusted the Jedi, and he was disheartened to learn that they tried to overthrow the democratically elected government. Now he's been given the authority to do what he needs to finally end the fighting and bring peace to a sector that has only known war and crime for generations.

It's really an examination of how "noble" Republic officers could just as easily betray everything they once believed in to pursue victory or their goals and to really hammer in the transition from Republic to Empire. The ending would be the governor who has been the Admiral's ally so far decides the Admiral has gone too far and he rallies a lot of the surviving Clones / Republic figures / etc while asking the Empire to help. Instead, however, the Empire deploys an armada of new ships and Stormtroopers to suppress the revolt and the Admiral just crushes the resistance.

That's a rough idea at least.