Villian song is the best

>villian song is the best
Why does this always happen in musicals?

youtu.be/inJ3E1pN0Bs

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-185715.png (2048x1160, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QP8QdFttugg&list=PLpqMu3-nrzJvRQAowPKGOYT2Q_p22lw5Z&index=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

has anyone watched this show? *munch munch* I've never seen it myself *munch*

Attached: 1546730579431.png (1144x772, 179K)

The lines between Yea Forums and Yea Forums... they're blurring...

Attached: 1506736892019.png (960x913, 256K)

Am I a brainlet if I have never understood this Wojak variation?

youtube.com/watch?v=QP8QdFttugg&list=PLpqMu3-nrzJvRQAowPKGOYT2Q_p22lw5Z&index=19

Ok, how about you post an actual GOOD villain song, OP?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

steven universe is probably the worst thing I've ever seen, and it imparts brain damage on those that enjoy it

ah, vincent price, what a cool voice

Being hyperbolic is only ever reductive.

If SU weren't so shit I might've considered actually watching the movie since that clip doesn't seem too bad. Too bad it's a shit show that I'll never watch.

It's funny because if you watch the film (don't, it's terrible), there's around 25 songs in the hour or so run time and only two are decent and both are sung by the villain.
Even worse, only three of them actually feel necessary and the rest could have been cut and the pacing would have been significantly improved. But then the film would have been half an hour long and they wouldn't have been able to call it The Movie.

based

Attached: 1546657377404.png (334x506, 93K)

I'm so glad this meme is back

No it means you are normal

The show is pretty good. Has it's ups and downs but overall it's one of the better cartoons

Welcome to musicals

There are plenty of musicals that have consistently good songs that don't feel unnecessary.

I don't know, never seen the show before but most of the movie songs are solid. Really only 2 of them were total misses for me

I've never seen an animated musical with a third as many songs, let alone the number of low quality, superfluous songs that SU:TM(?) has. D*sney is pretty much the king of quality and quantity when it comes to animated musicals and I can't think of a film they've made that has more than 4-5 songs; but every song they do isn't just good, it also has gravitas and underscore emotional moments in the film. In SUTM the songs are virtually non-stop, but most of them are completely meaningless and bad and cover topics that your typical animated film would have covered with a few lines of dialogue. The whole film basically feels like filler to pad out what is essentially the plot of a normal half hour cartoon episode.

Thems some scary low standards, friend.

Balance is important. A similar children's cartoon, that happens to stare pastel equines, had a big budget movie not long ago and followed the Disney formula to great success. There's only five songs in the movie but each one is extremely well done, doesn't feel forced, and moves the plot forward.

STOP POSTING STEVEN UNIVERSE AND STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD

Attached: C9112670-6C48-4C4A-A2AB-7CC1FE7CABAC.jpg (500x367, 58K)

THE telegraphed attack in movie history?

hits all three of them

Which songs didn't you like?

Stay in your containment board Yea Forumsmblr nigger

Attached: steven universe is for kids.jpg (1060x379, 90K)

Absolutely all of them except the 'meet her new friends' and the one where steven's mother is revealed as a psychopathic piece of shit; the only other nessesary song is the concert one, but that one was pretty bad and boring as a song. The rest were pretty much all terrible and pointless, other than the one where the gems regenerate or whatever, which was serviceable but pointless.

Chad move though, you gotta admit

The confrontation with Spinel was the best song