China won't see it because theres no major CGI or fight scenes (they dont care about story)

>China won't see it because theres no major CGI or fight scenes (they dont care about story)
>Europe won't see it because incels are an American phenomenon, they wont get it
>the Middle East wont see it because of moral reasons, will probably be banned (Europe too)
>most Americans won't see it once they hear he isnt the real Joker
>critics will likely pan it due to the main character being a blatant caricature of incels
>the moment a theater gets shot up the producers will get sued for encouraging violence

So... are they trying to go bankrupt?

Attached: MEGA309754-028.jpg (534x750, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-7dsUswpvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably. They want their price to fall low enough that Marvel will buy them out.

this movie will get trump reelected thats why they want it shut down

sneed feed and seed
formerly a society

>the moment a theater gets shot up the producers will get sued for encouraging violence
The moment that happens you will go on a watchlist for being a single white male

You're forgetting that normies eat up the joker, it got so many views on youtube for its trailers, more than most movies.

Inceldom is exclusively an American phenomena ? That’s a lie

incel shooting literally dont happen anywhere else

I would think those Honk Kongers would appreciate the film, if they weren't so busy rising up and protesting.

Attached: 1552469301548.jpg (960x850, 38K)

China will probably start banning America cinema on their country if the Hong Kong shit starts getting too hot. They already blame the Americans for the riots without evidence.

Incel attacks started in Canada by a non-white. The only theater shooting was done by a left wing extremist who converted to Islam.

good
film companies won't be trying to pander to chinks then

Armenians are white Europeans, my friend.

>incels are an American phenomenon
LOL no, we just can't shoot up schools that easily.

I was suppose to enter China last week to start work there. Now I'm still here in America with no paycheck. They say its not safe for me, but I'm suppose to be working in the next town over. I can't wait for the inevitable "nothing happened" event in history.

/ourkino/

The fuck does that have to do with anything. That doesn’t mean there around a plethora of sexless men in the world.

>critics will likely pan it due to the main character being a blatant caricature of incels

This is the big one. They have been hungry for blood ever since female Ghostbusters, and unlike their boogeyman those people have the power to pan this film and make it a critical failure.

It's R rated, it was never going to be shown in China, dumbass

No, it's just the last hit piece against right wing America before the years over

>>Europe won't see it because incels are an American phenomenon, they wont get it
Dumbest shit I’ve ever read on Yea Forums

This movie will throw the clown world meme into overdrive.

The next election will be about clown world

>Europe won't see it because incels are an American phenomenon, they wont get it

This is only true of Southern Europe. Northern Europe will understand. I don't know about Eastern Europe.

>he isnt the real Joker
Wut

nope. Ricels will rise up too. Just look at the surplus male population. It's larger than many countries.

Attached: China_Sex_By_Age_2010_census.png (978x640, 29K)

As much as I hate this defamation propaganda campaign about the imaginary threat of evil tax-paying job holders who speak proper English and are legal citizens,
imagine, just imagine, if this took movie off in the People's Republic of China, where they literally have a huge wife problem because of one-child policy, and the government fell.

incels aren't an american phenom, japan went through the exact same shit with the proliferation of the internet happening much sooner in their culture
it was bound to happen to the US and is bound to happen to any other country that follows with the proliferation of online culture

they were trying to humiliate Marvel and they did it

Attached: Marvel vs. DC.jpg (2160x1080, 513K)

Fucking tranny retard OP

I dunno man, I'm from europe and people seem excitted for this, girl at work even asked me if I would go with her to see it because it won a golden lion and she's a film buff and apparently treats those awards like a papal bull... I don't get where the hate is coming from tbqh

Name one school shooting fueled by an incel in Europe. Go ahead I'll wait.

Asians will never get their hands on guns.

Attached: 1542048940821.jpg (960x540, 39K)

>I don't get where the hate is coming from tbqh
it has round ears and a squeaky voice

The upside to your first point is that it was probably wicked cheap to produce, so making money on it won't be too much of a problem.
I think it's a viable route to go, to be fair. Going cheap with maybe one major fight scene that's done practically. If they seek out talented directors and talented writers,and they can elevate their product to be worthy of talented actors and actresses, I don't see why DC can't make decent profits on smaller budgeted films that will actually be quality theatre-going experiences.
And because of this, it will make a ton of cash.
No one is going bankrupt on this movie.

>Source: my ass

It’s not part of MUH CINEMATIC UNIVERSE.

>Asians will never get their hands on guns.
how do you think the CCP got started in the first place? the peasants all marched on beijing with just their chopsticks?

if anyone has played MGS2 go back and play it again and it'll be extremely unsettling with how much that game predicted about the future of american culture
all hideo kojima did was anticipate the same thing that was happening in japan at the time could happen in the west eventually

People in Europe generally don't shoot each other all the time, my dear Amerishart.

Jesus, have you ever left America? Just because there is a lack of shootings doesn’t mean there’s no incels. Inc culture is rife in parts of Europe - especially the UK and Ireland

>implying "they" don't want that to happen

Oh my sweet summer child

stfu, everyone wants to see it
posting from the Middle East

I don't get it?

Its quite literally not an incel movement if theres no associated shootings. This is like calling a group a branch of the KKK but they havent lynched anybody ever.

This, what has occurred in Japan is starting to occur in every single first world country. Increased male virginity and loneliness.

Except it's already getting great reviews. Nice try shill.

>it's a/tv/ makes a wrong prediction again thread

This movie is obviously low investment, so I doubt it would ever flop.

They are probably trying to get good faith to the DCEU brand from it.

who the
FUCK
gave you permission to reply to me?
back off!?

That will quite literally never happen because the military are their own caste, and that caste is rewarded handsomely by the Chinese government. They would gladly mow down rice peasants and commoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-7dsUswpvw

>A critical failure, you say?

US progressive bloggers will pan it as an incel's wet-dream, but the average movie goer doesn't give a shit what some pink hair from Jezebel says about a movie.

Attached: ea4192b8-d2bb-11e9-a556-d14d94601503_image_hires_005304.jpg (1200x800, 191K)

I'm genuinely afraid that if i see Joker in theaters i will be a victim of gun violence.

>Gee user, I really want to see that Joker movie but it only has a 70% on Rotten Tomatoes
>I guess we'll just see the latest Marvel flick

>durrrrr insells dunt egsizt ovur der cuz dey dunt kill nobody
Do you even realise how retarded you sound? It’s not even worth arguing with the clump of cells that is your smooth brain

Posts like this are hilarious
this sort of trash and logan are pleb bait

Remind me of Venom's score and how much it made

Do people actually look at Rotten Tomatoes before going to see a movie?

Shoo shoo boomer

no, but some ticket sites are in cahoots with RT and show the score when you're gonna buy the tickets online and I guess that could influence some people

>low budget movie gets low earnings
wow OP, they should appoint you as head of Warner Bros, Yea Forums gets fucking retarded every day!

>>the Middle East wont see it because of moral reasons, will probably be banned (Europe too)

What moral reasons?

jokes on you pleb
a Yea Forums poster would be far better than that brainlet tsujihara

I did not know this.
That seems like that could negatively effect a theatre.

by that logic, the KKK hasn't existed for 38 years.

More like 138.

It basically hasnt. The KKK doesnt do anything anymore.

Why, do you live in Chicago?

>Surely there could never be a revolution in China

Oh, you

Attached: 1561427490479.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Shoot yourself. Can't be a victim of gun violence if you kill yourself first.

Anders Brevik

i think i would have heard about it if he was a virgin.

why are you so based?

Dunno I was born this way

No, but I sure wish your entire continent was blasted into a lifeless, vitrified desert.

Ah, just a reminder for the ignorant trashcan "people" in this thread: over 54% of gun homicides are committed by black people.

Oh, so dozens of dead children killed by a shooter are irrelevant if the gunman has been laid? WEW LAD Anders was exactly what you dumb faggots call an "incel" these days because none of you use the word properly as it is. He even raided in WoW and is a GAMER. LOL

How disconnected do you think Europeans are from North America? Every faggy trend that starts in the U.S. eventually makes it way over to Europe, and somehow we make the trends even worse.

the fear is part of the kino experience

>incels are an American phenomenon
lmao yeah because Yuroshits are all manchildren that live with mommy and daddy

They still have sex, that's the point

>Incels are an American phenomenon

The only reason you don't hear about incels in Europe is because there's no contrast to compare it to. Everyone is beta as fuck by default.

>>China won't see it because theres no major CGI or fight scenes (they dont care about story)
Oh but you know HK will watch it

tell me what's more beta than living in a country that's not even your ancestral homeland you fucking lost mcburger?

You want to know whats more beta? Your tribal mentality of ancestry and heritage. Its fucking retarded and so regressive. You stupid monkey, youre just as bad as a black person that uses slavery as an argument as to why they deserve repirations when no one in modern day america owns fucking slaves with a plantation. You're everything wrong with the human race and are the downfall of society, fuck you.

so invading another continent and exterminating the indigenous people then naming your people after the continent is not tribalistic? doesn't sound like a very exalted society to me.

they just wanted to make a falling down incel version movie and threw joker on it cause you faggots need super heroes to watch anything. it costs almost nothing to make and will make plenty of money.

fuck chinkistan, fuck europe except for some of the UK is ok and poland, fuck the middle east

It's a lock for best actor and maybe best adapted screenplay

a 55 million dollar comic book movie? I don't think they actually can go tits up.

Like honestly. Just the US audience that has been begging for a joker movie alone will bring in 300 mil. This movie is hella fucking cheap considering the property and the talent it's working with.

Yes, if you cross reference alot of rotten tomatoes scores with the reviews for a film on letterboxd you'll definitely see a correlation. Most people are just pretending to have opinions

>Name one incel shooter in Europe
>Uhh here's a white supremacist shooter
Realize how dumb you sound?

This movie is going to become a cult classic before it even releases.

>will probably be banned (Europe too)
Wut it debuted in venice Italy

It used to be not super biased and kind of a decent measure now its just trash

Europe has the Joker, you tard, so that's already a selling point. Keep in mind that it was a hit in Venice.

He's talking about the Mouse dummy!

Most Normies don't even know what Rotten Tomatoes is, only entertainment writers, film nerds, SJW's and Yea Forums poster's go there.

>Middle East
>Moral
Oooooof!

>Name one school shooting fueled by an incel in Europe. Go ahead I'll wait.
not really shootings but more like blown up by incels or getting run over by incels

The correct term is 'Cultural enrichment by a truck of peace.'

Every normie capeshitter loves the Joker. I think this film will break past the capeshit barrier too, since it's not actually a capeshit movie.

Anyone seen the movie can confirm he's not the real joker? It's the only way I would actually pay and see this movie. I've been holding off because hits a lazy distraction of an iconic character for the sake of nostalgia

That doesnt mean incels dont happen everywhere else

I thought the whole 'not the real Joker' was because it's not connected to the DCU and his name isn't Jack Napier. Pretty sure that we see young Bruce in the first trailer

Hes just a way different imagining thats all. His name is just a message of an anybody

you faggots care way too much about this film and you know it will do well. get a new hobby if these are your takes on films

>debut in Italy
>It steals the show

kys mouseshill.

>>debut in Italy
>>It steals the show
Based Wops!

we live in a society batcuck

>still trying to push the "it will flop" argument
Only a retard could possibly think that now. It's got all the hype and no competition. What's going to stop it, The Addams family ?

>What's going to stop it, The Addams family ?
I feel old now....

Jokers name isn't Jack Napier. That's just from Burton. Did people cry about that film giving Joker an origin?

Considering all the unironic seethe from people who use the term "incel" seriously about this movie, it's at least getting a sale from me. I'm honestly only concerned about the Batman elements. I've heard you can pretty much take them out and it doesn't change anything which is disheartening.

I could've sworn Jack was also his name in The Killing Joke, but guess that's my alzheimer's playing up. I think people were more pissed that 'Jack' killed the Wayne's.