A man?

>A man?

Attached: 0248A49B-7597-48D6-9F32-BB09BA23862D.jpg (862x587, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortressofsolitude.proboards.com/thread/3446/interesting-superman-ii-information-dubbing
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9hMyqKcg8&t=46s
youtube.com/watch?v=pu_eNecYFlA&t=157s
youtube.com/watch?v=vb3EkFl1xWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The winona ryder mixed with sarah polley of her time.

Fun fact: her voice in that movie is actually dubbed by the woman who played Vera in Superman 3. But in the Donner cut you can hear her real voice in a couple scenes

Attached: F455D1A6-579D-440A-9D46-16DABD28BD72.jpg (302x315, 12K)

God its like staring into erectile dysfunction

Why wasn’t Zod constantly banging her? Was he gay?

why wasn't she this hot on V? is it the poofy 80s hair?

Attached: 1280.jpg (963x1417, 88K)

Why are pixie haircuts so good bros?

bros I gotta get a Kryptonian gf

Ursa>>>>>>>>>>>>Faora

Attached: 667FA4A8-6903-4DEF-8E40-306898AC93B6.jpg (665x891, 75K)

Want me to make an Ursa / Lacy Warfield collage?

Why not both?

Because you are gay, son.

Yeah that would be pretty rad

>Fun fact: her voice in that movie is actually dubbed by the woman who played Vera in Superman 3
wtf you sure?

You know what would be more rad? Not being a tripfag

I know that feel...

you're full o fuckin shit

I'll just lurk until the Ursa collage gets posted, deal?

Not him but I’m pretty sure he’s right. This is all I was able to find on it:
fortressofsolitude.proboards.com/thread/3446/interesting-superman-ii-information-dubbing
The voice has definitely been altered. You can tell in the Donner cut because the new footage has no dub and sounds different from the rest of the movie

How super does it feel to get head from a Kryptonian? Asking for science.

Did must have been hard gay. Or maybe Ursa was a lesbian?

Source: Trust me, bro.

I wish Donner got to direct Superman 2, would have been an amazing duo of films

He did direct 2, user.

I always thought it was hot how she playfully shouts "Sooooperman!" to taunt him when they're fighting

>pixie
Does this word have negative connotations?

SUE-PAH-MAHHN

Why do the Kryptonians speak English?

>What?! You, hit a Woman?!

Stop that you're making me shiver

Only like 60% of it, the big fight scene in metropolis he didn't direct

They've got superpowers, they can do whatever the fuck they want

In the Donner Cut yes, but the Theatrical version is only 40% at the most

Why do humans speak Kryptonian?

I want her to bully me.

Dubbed voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9hMyqKcg8&t=46s
Real voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=pu_eNecYFlA&t=157s
One of those things that when you notice, you'll always notice it

there's nothing fun about this fact

Release the General, or we'll TAIR HUH APAHHT

>but there is one man who will never bow down to you

So good

Why are their clothes invulnerable?

What a bullshit unbelievable scene we never made it to the moon.

actual proof: none

Haha wouldn’t it be funny if when she came to earth she made you her slave and you had to do her every bidding or she would hurt you hahaha

Kryptonian fabric is just that super.

>A man?

Attached: daisy taylor.jpg (1440x1800, 214K)

That is convincing and it does sound like Annie, but it'd be nice to have authoritative proof.

How much more wrong could you be?
The answer is
None, none more wrong.

Attached: beastmaster-2-through-the-portal-of-time-lg.jpg (600x395, 96K)

Cute girl

>short dark hair
>all black
my Kryptonite

More like Kockintight

IF I GO CRAZY

Ok lads Ive never seen Superman II, Should i go with the donner cut or will it be too disjointed?

>Should i go with the donner cut
FUCK. NO. Go with with the original release first or else you'll think it's retarded. The Richard Donner Cut is cool, but parts of it are cringey, like having to use outtakes and screen tests which don't really match up.

Watch the theatrical first, it’s better, and it’s a finished movie. Donner cut has some nice stuff but feels disjointed and like a fan edit in some parts.

The correct Superman viewing order:
1. Superman Theatrical Edition
2. Superman 2 Theatrical Edition
3. Superman Extended Edition
4. Superman 2 Donner Cut
5. Superman Returns
6. Superman 3
7. Superman 4: The Quest for Peace
8. The animated Superman/Batman movie

You should only ever watch quest for peace ironically.

Ursa has less screen time in the Donner cut, so no, pick the theatrical cut

I don’t think there’s a single person on earth who watches and likes it unironically. But quite disturbingly, I’ve seen and heard people say they think it’s better than Superman 3

Isn't it wierd that amid all the current grrl power and superhero stiff there's no femdom like this?

HOOSTON?

Nuclear Man makes 4 kino tho

4 is fun, but it's not 3 level kino.

post rare Ursas

>Lets give this massively successful iconic pop culture franchise to Cannon Films
>Whats the worst that could happen?
Even little kid me knew this movie sucked.

Attached: cannon films.jpg (798x420, 20K)

From the ABC television cut

Attached: 4B82A4D0-B755-4021-BD3F-6D863FD271B1.jpg (985x750, 328K)

ZIGGY PLAYED GUITAR

Anyone else really turned on by that spitcurl?

Ursa solo movie when?

Donner cut just needed to cut down the cheese, add back Brando & the scene of Lois jumping out the window

Donner took out good scenes & replaced them with screen tests, plus the ending is a repeat of Superman 1

oh wow , I didn't know that. She sounds the same in Conan Destroyer though

>joker gets a solo movie
>literally a murder hobo tranny
>still no solo movie about a sexy kryptonian realizing she doesn't have to follow orders anymore and uses her powers to save people
It would be so cute

PRETTY SURE URSA IS THE REASON I'M A BISEXUAL

If only Sarah Douglas was young again

Attached: D7ECF83F-2BE4-478E-91E5-BFE738D07E82.jpg (446x510, 42K)

Every time I see her my heart stops beating for a second

one was a man hating serial killer
the other is Zod's right hand man (female)
obviously room for both (unless you mean the movies where they are basically the same character)

>Now user, you will show me how earth men pleasure their women. And if you don’t, I will destroy you.

Attached: CA24720B-066A-41A8-9AA6-BB6569DCA776.jpg (1300x952, 107K)

>originally the time travel part was suppose to be end of part 2
makes sense as Lois now forgets Superman is Clark
the ending of part one was Superman throwing the nuke into space and exploding the Phantom Zone spinning mirror thing.

Wonder what Donner would have done to end part 2 since he used the ending for part 1. (superman tricking Phantom Zoners is pretty Silver/Bronze age though)

Attached: maybe.png (595x548, 495K)

Haha do you think she has a big kryptonian penis or is it a tiny feminine penis?

Obviously you have to send the Phantom Zone criminals back into the Phantom Zone.

A Mon-El movie where he's trapped in the Zone and all of Superman's enemies are trying to kill him would be pretty rad

the time travel shit should have been cut, it was made fun of even back in the 70's & it takes away any tension because supes can just turn back time whenever he wants

i need to pick up that blu-ray of the 3+ hour tv version.

that’s only for Superman 1. I don’t think they’ve ever released the extended Superman 2 on blu-Ray

Would be a cool movie where Zoners trap Superman in the PZ and then he gets out by the end to beat the shit out of them.
Mon-El would require Superman being Superboy when he was young and WB and DC comics hate that and constantly try to write him out of Legion of Superheroes
FUCK YOU BENDIS YOU HACK

Is there an official release, or is it bootleg?

they released the donner version of 2 which had a lot of different scenes. Though theaterical version of "Step outside zod" is better than "don't you believe in the freedom of the press" line (or however it went).

time travel is the ultimate pleb filter (plus superman can time travel anyway...though in the comics he turns into a phantom when he travels down his own time line)

official release came out last year. its the "tv cut" i guess but its basically over 3 hours of superman the movie (so you get stuff like the robot on krypton and Lex's pet alligators).

It's because they don't own the rights to Superboy anymore

And you don't have to do the whole lead poisoning in Smallville arc just throw Mon-El into the Zone and make it a survival story like Dances With Wolves or Castaway but with aliens trying to kill Tom Hanks

Maybe he has to forge an alliance with Zod, Non, and Ursa to overthrow another menace imprisoned by Jor-El and that's what leads to them leaving Mon-El alone

Superman being OP isn't a good thing

>he can destroy a multiverse with a sneeze!

My issue with the time travel in Superman 2 isn't the reversing time itself, but that it messes up the ending, the diner scene at the end now make no sense

>writing a Superman story about power levels
wrong

thought DC got the rights back for superboy (seeing as Kon-El shows up in young justice) though they never called Jon Kent superboy

seeing as Superboy is just a skinny version of Superman with exactly the same costume and powers i don't see how they could really claim a legal right to it.

>whenever he wants
Its a forbidden thing. Don Corleone trapped in a crystal tells him about it.
He only does it because he couldn't save Lois.

true...but then again I never liked superman going back to beat up that guy. (or giving up his powers though in the logic of the movie...presumably earth wouldn't face any new problems anyway as its not like its filled with aliens and super baddies like in the comics)

it's still dumb, lois didn't even need to die to raise the stakes

It has something to do with the Siegel and Schuster estates owning the word Superboy and aspects of Superman's origin if I remember correctly. They can have a young Superman in the Superman costume but they can't call him Superboy.
This was all a few years ago so I'm sure enough money has been thrown around that they can use it however they want.

>Still stuck reading silver age superman

oh I was talking about Superman II.

literal perfection

youtube.com/watch?v=vb3EkFl1xWA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>tunic covered in badges by the end of the movie
that was so weird and adorable

Implying he wasn't?

We never see it on screen therefore it didn’t happen

If Zod was fucking her then he wouldn't have wanted to conquer Earth
Whole movie is about Zod wanting to impress Ursa so she'll let him fuck her

This, it’s obvious that he’s an incel, just look at the way he acts. Ursa was a Stacey he was trying to get into

I wouldn't be surprised if Jor-El was fucking Ursa on the side and that's why Zod was so insecure

>”The woman Ursa: who’s *perversions* and unreasoning hatred of all mankind, have threatened even the children of the planet Krypton”

Attached: 58975CC3-78C4-48CB-885C-E43FC5203D85.jpg (1199x507, 27K)

>its dumb
>40 years later its still a memorable sequence in a beloved film classic

Well of course he'd say that, it's not like he wanted Lara and the council to know he's been sleeping around

Ursa was probably based on the comic book phantom zoner Faora (who was introduced a year before but is the only female in the zone i can think of) who was a serial killer of men. Though in the comic she wasn't in the military or worked for Zod (she hated all men anyway)

though in Man of Steel they basically gave the Ursa character Faora's name.

Really room for both characters seeing as they are fairly different.

Correct.

>oh god
>zod
Cool.

True but do see Electric Boogaloo: The Cannon Pictures Story. By the end you will admire them. They deliver on time and under budget, and make a profit -- even if the resulting film makes no sense.

What the fuck was her problem?

>What a bullshit unbelievable scene we never made it to the moon.
Someone actually posted this LMAO WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT LOL

>there are kryptonian gfs flying around the moon with astronauts and nazis RIGHT NOW but you're posting on a gotham crimes trauma counseling board

jar jar binks is memorable too

>Ursa, the only feeling you showed was for your vicious general. Your only wish, to serve at his side.
Ursa is so pure.

Guilty.

I NEEED QT SUPERKRYPTOWIFE AND I NEED IT NOW TO BULLY AND CUDDLE ME I NEED IT I NEED IT NOW
RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>There is a faggot in this thread who really thinks we didn't go to the moon
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

GUILTY

It wasn’t done to raise the stakes since it’s a pretty significant character moment for Supes. He chooses his human upbringing over his Kryptonian side.

Why does Perry White have a picture of Bill Cosby in his office? It isn't even signed it's just a picture of Bill Cosby.

>Donner took out good scenes & replaced them with screen tests
Someone needs to make a version that incorporates both versions.

Attached: Superman-II.jpg (844x1280, 414K)

>see this thread
>watch kino version
>superman saves kids at niagara falls
>woman says he's a nice man, he's definality jewish

Why must you be like this Yea Forums ?

Reeve looks so good here.

>Why does Perry White have a picture of Bill Cosby in his office?
Why not? It's nice when Perry is a fan/admires someone. Lois and Clark had Perry idolise Elvis, photos and memorabilia was all over his office.

Attached: Perry and Elvis.jpg (720x480, 25K)

Lois or Ursa? Which deserved the super dicking?

GREAT
CAESAR'S
GHOST

Ursa of course, Clark is a chad built for dicking women like her

How many men and little boys did she crush between her thighs?

Don’t know but I want to be one of them

>her kryptonian pussy muscles will never snip your dick off during climax

Just imagine the orgasm you would get from sex with her

Jar Jar is pure kino is CGI form

Thoughts on Kryptonian braps?

Chill out, Lord Dude

It's a Spinal Tap reference

tranny

You’re gay

Evil chicks are the best