Can we finally say that the critics are officially seething?

Can we finally say that the critics are officially seething?

Attached: SticksandStones.png (354x268, 22K)

Threadly Reminder that Dave Chappelle was never funny. He was always """humor""" for burnouts.

>Salon.com
Directly into the trash

T. Resetera

Dave Chappelle is the goat. I don't need to remind you, you know it in your shriveled up dickheart.

who wrote this? joker?

>I don’t like it so no one else should

Stop smoking weed.

>having all those defensive statments in their reiview.
Yeah pretty much

NO U

spot the dilator

>Implying trannies don't do every drug they can get their manhands on

boy howdy our culture is ghey

>Epilogue link to sticks and stones hidden away after the credits complete.

Fucking genius.

Attached: 1536354972945.png (517x433, 181K)

why only 13 critics?

Attached: based audience.png (774x313, 158K)

Attached: 740e8ef5a3452467b0dcc2060796b6976ac6807bff7d6ab7b0d61780508b16b0.png (718x293, 45K)

Attached: 1567641615587.jpg (1072x778, 209K)

>red hair
opinion discarded but weirdly based.

>MTV hating on whites
nothing new here. i mean they've become as relevant as buzzfeed.

Apologize to Based Chappelle

How do liberals expect blacks to succeed when they train them to think the world doesn't give them a fair deal.

Do people really need validation for their opinions?

The nigger who gave us "based" as an adjective needs to apologize to me.

based zoomer doesn't know who lil b is.

Attached: b360490cc45c53e3e1d12096b63ee631.648x648x1.jpg (648x648, 145K)

it's the liberal form of racism. They will infantile blacks to the point where they get convinced they can't do any better and we don't expect much from them.

no but it makes them feel better about themselves.

Careful, you might accidentally see why they keep certain groups categorized as victims.

Attached: E7A186E5-DADC-474F-A1EB-4EBBCA8E0970.png (1536x2048, 1.61M)

they planned on giving it to the most left leaning people to kill it dead but it didn't go to plan.

she takes black dick only and makes her bearded/glasses best male friend watch.

Critics know it's a trap. They say anything negative, and they'll look like a bunch of out of touch PC boomers. They say they like it, and they get blacklisted. The only people reviewing it are the true believer liberals, who are genuinely offended.

That's a tranny right?

i know its a sexual fetish but what the fuck is up with that cuck shit? Is it a "i'm not worthy" complex?

Attached: r607qd0ln4g21.png (480x596, 254K)

I just don't give a shit about rap. And don't ever call me a zoomer again.

>that facial structure
probably.

>chappelle aims to trigger thin skinned viewers
>thin skinned viewer rages in review
maybe he succeeded

holy fuck how retarded are you? i hope lil b curses you

the irony is lost on them outside of their echo chamber.

I think you just do not like humor. I bet you fucking love air raid sirens though.

I bet you think Bill Hicks is unspeakably brilliant, don't you?

>Listening to rap
LOLOLOLOLOL the absolute state of white """""men""""" in 2019

No, but for his time he addressed things not many were touching. Carlin did it more funny.

Lost your bet faggot.

>those plebs don't like it
>plebs here only like it because those plebs don't like it
so it's garbage?

Except for George Carlin, who did it all better.

>baka white males why are you so fragile
>fuck wtf someone stop Dave Chappelle reeeeeeeeee

Lol I didn't even read the end of your post. But giving any credit to Hicks gets a yike from me.

The only reason anyone on Yea Forums likes it is because it triggered twitter.

>sullenberger
>white man
when it's convenient amy, when it's convenient

>large swaths of the audience
are apparently trannies and homos
this is programming.
>you are offended by bad ora-black man

We have established that you do not like or understand comedy. Stick to train videos on youtube.

Neither do i, but you are either a zoomer and newfag or a newfag if you never heard of lil b

It's the definition of "fine." Anyone trying to champion a cause in reaction to it is literally insane.

I only like comedians who are actually funny.

Wrong, nigger on both accounts. I just don't care about your brain damaged forced lingo. We almost had this fucking stupid "based" shit weeded out, then the god damned braindead zoomers got ahold of it and blew it the fuck out of proportion.

Attached: 1533813366618.jpg (640x480, 18K)

That you before you put a wig on, tranny?

I got to know... why the fuck do you think is funny?

It's like a 6/10 tops.

stop posting pictures of Jim norton

I assume you mean who. Be ready to get fucking triggered.

Kathy Griffin
Jim Gaffigan
Patton Oswalt

Those are probably the three best.

Bill Burr has gotten much better over the past few years, especially with his full speed ahead misanthropy

Tim Heidecker is hilarious because all he has to do is calmly explain why Sam Hyde destroyed his own career and like a million neonazis bleed through their eyes like Joe Biden.

Norm MacDonald is pretty funny because of just how infuriated he makes everyone and just constant piss takes

>It's like a 6/10 tops.

Attached: 1534127460909.jpg (500x729, 53K)

How do you get to it?

If it offends the social police you know it'll be a kino cult classic. Fuck the social police.

That's a good impression of what Chappelle looks like.

She must be an utter joy to be around.

>Anything people think is bad must be good!
This is the level of genius generation zanny is operating on.

That's how cult classics work. If it offends the social police who want to tell everyone what to like then it's guaranteed to find an audience of people who hate the social police for telling everyone what to think. No one likes to be told how to think or feel about things. People hate modern liberal critics for this reason. That's why there's such a huge surge in popularity for Chapelle, Trump, Joker, or anything that tells liberals to go fuck themselves.

Critics are starting to judge the social commentary instead of the quality of the work. Now if a movie has terrible critic reviews but good viewer reviews then it is probably kino

>That's how cult classics work.
No it isn't. Critics have shit taste and are paid for reviews. It's pretty much always been that way. Anything that doesn't fit a box that makes them feel comfortable watching it or that they haven't been paid to shill becomes "bad". Also, plebs almost never like good shit. That's why bad action movies make bank but why sci-fi and fantasy movies with deep stories basically just languish, completely regardless of quality.

Zoomers are just what happens when you don't beat your kids.

Yes, like the last jedi

Include the qualifier "unless it's aimed at protestants" and sure
opposite

Yes it does. Pink Flamingos, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Andy Kaufman, Texas Chainsaw Massacre, these all became hits because they offended the mostly religious conservative cultural police of the day. Now liberals have adopted the role of cultural police so the media that becomes big and famous is conservative media that offends the liberal cultural police. Going against the authorities in power will always be considered cool.

>intentionally offend large swaths of the audience

Is she talking about fags and trannies? Because I wouldn't consider 2% of the population to be a "large swath."

I finally watched it last night, and while I thought it was amusing and had some good observations it never really me laugh. I think I chuckled twice.

Kind of overrated and overblown IMO. I still love Dave though.

Attached: 1539447406383.jpg (550x506, 53K)

>comedian makes politically incorrect jokes
>politically correct people get mad
>zoomers on Yea Forums post threads about this daily because they think this is something new

>Pink Flamingos
Dude, get a fucking grip. Not every single cult classic is some deranged shit. That's literally a small sliver of cult classics. You're speaking completely out your asshole.

>Rocky Horror Picture Show
See my previous comment. I explained this.

>Andy Kaufman
Was never funny. This is the kind of shit you're describing. Andy Kaufman was just as cancerous then as Sam Hyde is now. Edgy contrarians liked him because they were low quality morons who felt special being "rebels". It's probably fitting that the only examples that fit what you're trying to sell are pure cancer. And most grindhouse horror is trash. Always has been, always will be. People who like gore literally have something wrong with them and should be removed from society. And no, you're not "tough" because you can "take it". You actively seek it out and that's a totally different issue. You are mentally ill.

>things that exist and happened don't exist and didn't happen because I don't like what that says about culture
Get a load of this twat.

MTV is jewish owned as well.

Name me a media organization not owned by jews and I'll be impressed.

Yeah they mad.

> Melanie McFarland

Seattle roastie dyke. Me on the left.

Attached: Melanie+McFarland+2015+Summer+TCA.jpg (400x600, 73K)

discord tranny cope

>tattoos on arm
DROPPED

looking at all of the critics that reviewed, they clearly were dumb enough to fall for the bait and made it a bigger thing than it was.

when did the venture brothers stop being betas?