Even Manson had a Girlfriend

How does it feel that ole Nazi, in prison Charles Manson got hotter poontang then any of you will ever have?

Also, how does he do it?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>even Manson
Clearly you know nothing of Charles Manson's exceptional abilities to attract pussy

Women like violent men. Dylann Roof has lots of fangirls too, including black women.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
it's also why some r*astoids are attracted to blacks tbqh
women are psychopaths

>nazi
>in prison
>old
who cares?
>5'2
ummm ew

Attached: 2372.jpg (700x836, 88K)

>Even Manson had a Girlfriend
>This guy who was famous for having hippie girls kill for him had a girlfriend

user, I think you've stumbled onto manson in a backwards way...

didn't she only want to marry him because she wanted to taxidermy him and put him on display for profit?

Mass murder is the greatest display of dominance and low inhibition.

Damn.

Attached: CceLZGzUsAEfseg.jpg (650x419, 51K)

Proof that charisma/talking to women > looks

>Proof that charisma/talking to women > looks
Um swarthy... if you aren't born with a 9-inch dick no woman will want to touch you.

>Tfw you litteraly have to shoot up something to get out of inceldom
My strong supicion is we get the world we deserve

Manson was getting dozens of bitches before he was locked up. Some guys are just lucky like that

i wish i had my own harem of ugly insecure girls i could ply with acid and make them believe any old shit i told them

You can do it too
>Read How to Win Friends and Influence People
>Mix in a little Scientology
>Add a dash of daddy issues
>Get her high on LSD
and you're in.

she just wanted to use his corpse as a tourist attraction after he died

Who was the best girl and why was it leslie van houten?

Attached: manson-girls-a-1024.jpg (1024x768, 296K)

I don't understand how cults in general work
Like that cult the Smallville chick was part of, how the FUCK do you get dozens of (presumably not legally retarded) women to be your private sex harem?

He was a master manipulator

Drugs, money and daddy issues.

Being single is 1000x better than being with a crazy bitch who see's you as a fetish

Wew the one on the right is pretty damn cute
But I'm not entirely confident the one on the left is a woman

>exceptions=the rule
you are never going to be as charismatic and manipulative as charles manson

Attached: oregon-copy.jpg (1200x900, 161K)

t. never had a crazy bitch see him as a fetish

all women are retarded even if they're not legally retarded

dunno about cute, she's the best out of a bad bunch

Attached: 534523454.jpg (641x643, 126K)

You'll never have groups of women carve X's in their for heads for you. why live.

if every guy could do it don't you think we all would? some guys just have this ability and that's it, you can't be taught how to do something like that.

naw I gotta agree with him, she'd be cute if she wasn't walking next to ugly women too
maybe you're operating off a different definition of cute here, for me it's girls who aren't conventionally bombshell beautiful

that's exactly my question dude, obviously I would have a sex harem, but I don't understand why women would ever join one

the big mouth and teeth don't do it for me

they make her perfectly qt to me :)

Usually they are touching you long before they see that. Nice try.

You wouldn't? Think of what that mouth and those teeth could do.

Attached: leslie-van-houten-manson-family-0415.jpg (2200x1712, 433K)

Attached: mikey-madison-at-once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-premiere-in-los-angeles-07-22-2019-0.jpg (1200x1800, 268K)

because some women are just crazy. have you ever watched any of mansons interviews? the guy is manipulative and charismatic, yes, but you have to be one incredibly stupid mother fucker to actually want to follow that guy.

I've had a crazy bitch and a bitch who used me as a fetish. I'd take the second over the first anytime.

Attached: image-placeholder-title.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Reminder that Manson was imprisoned and never paroled not because he was ever a killer, but because he was a mindbender.

Jesus she actually looks better as a GILF.

I can't wait for the article in five years, if that that shows every mass shooter who survived and is in prison has a girlfriend.

Fat lot of good that does if you can't bend the parole boards mind.

His parole boards were all-male. For a reason. He was locked up because gash were his thralls.

>hear a song about a kiddies ride
>think it's a message about the start of a race war
daft cunt

what ethnicity is she?

damn that lady in the back looks especially good by comparison

It's easy to pick up a chick when she plans to taxidermy your ass up and display you in her murder museum when you die

Our friend Bill said it best
>Hitler had Eva Braun
>Manson had Squeaky Fromme
>Ted Bundy got lots of dates
>I wonder what I'm doing wrong

except in that situation she would just become my friend and I'd miss all signals that she wants to fug

>implying Manson ever killed anyone

Ted Bundy passed as perfectly normal and even conservative. Plus he was handsome. No one knew what he was... that's different.

those are some hypnotic eye pools

>He was locked up because gash were his thralls.

Tricking women into doing shit they'll later regret and then blame you entirely for is hardly impressive.

How many people have you killed?

Why is there Roman Polanski in the middle smiling? Didn't they kill his wife?

Yeah every time I need someone murdered I just buy some malt liquor and charm a bitch and she takes the rap.

they only regret that they were caught

Didn't you see the Tenant? He has a thing for transvestite humiliation. Dressing up as one of the people who killed his wife have him immense sexual pleasure.

Ruth moorehouse for trying to whack a witness with a hamburger and ten hits of acid

I’m convinced women are more attracted to ugly damaged men. All my friends that are laughably ugly and half retarded are now married and I can’t get a date. They are not chads or smooth talking either. I really can’t make sense of it.

Did he get a prison gf too?

Attached: 1566463250918.jpg (750x430, 55K)

being ugly forces them to develop social skills because no one would talk to them otherwise
and no, being charming is not "smooth talking"

Based

They certainly do not have good social skills.

Are their wives good-looking? If not, who cares.

sure they don't, that's why they met women and you don't

my cousin married an ugly horrible bitch because it was the best he could do. he puts up with her shit because he doesn't want to be alone

A lot of people are like that. It's sad and pathetic af.

i fucked off my last girlfriend because of shit like that. she wanted a relationship where she said jump and i said how high, but i wasn't having any of it