Were they actually gay or no?

Were they actually gay or no?

Attached: 220px-Brokeback_mountain.jpg (220x326, 19K)

I thought this was gonna be a western

It was

Yes. IIRC in the short story one of them kills himself over being gay and the other can barely stand to sleep in the same bed as his wife anymore.

no they were just a couple of bros joking around

It was a joke

Attached: Vito_gay.jpg (372x350, 19K)

My dad bought the DVD, sneakily.

they were both bi iirc

It was their medication

>I broke you
>I broke back.

Attached: 1445717103546.png (1106x830, 591K)

They were just goofing around.

Jack Nasty was a straight-up homo who took trips to Mexico to fuck little boys. Ennis was only kind of gay.

Just joking. The elevation messes with you.

Nah, they just thought it was funny

It is a neowestern

No, they were married with wives and babies. Some times you just need that good nut.

Well, they had repeated bouts of anal sex with each other. What do you call that?

it was a romantic comedy.

What's the appeal to watching a movie where the whole plot is "two dudes ass fuck each other"? That's the problem with you degenerate faggots, well one of the many, but, all you faggots think about is sex and it's all that's present in your media which is as thin as paper and can be town apart as easily as your broken assholes. Also enjoy wearing diapers in adulthood if you freaks make it that long and enjoy hell fags

Love.

If they cut the fag stuff out this could be a decent film. Pretty well shot, develops the characters well, might be a bit confusing without the faggotry but they could replace that with them just fucking the sheep while drunk one night and having to maintain that secret.

this goes further. Their most defining character trait is who they want to fuck. Its disgusting.

I know a 70-year-old man that thought the same thing and then the faggot spit in his hand and ass raped another faggot cowboy

did they say "no homo" after kissing and fucking each other?

It was the medication, for his heart problems