How come none of the predictions from this movie came true?

How come none of the predictions from this movie came true?

Attached: an inconvenient truth.jpg (319x445, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/oNa3o
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/
archive.is/ORhhh
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO
youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ
youtu.be/BC1l4geSTP8
un.org/en/climatechange/
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg
archive.is/0KnJz
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg
youtu.be/wqGVJWC-l-E
archive.is/OeGiu
magaimg.net/img/8gd3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gd2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88jz.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hau.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hax.png
magaimg.net/img/8hay.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hce.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hcg.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hat.jpg
youtube.com/channel/UCP0Dfc4Tt600NS7lKEZtJqQ
youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q
youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving
geology.utah.gov/map-pub/survey-notes/glad-you-asked/ice-ages-what-are-they-and-what-causes-them/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130807134127.htm
longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm
report.ipcc.ch/sr15/pdf/sr15_spm_final.pdf
ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Poverty/A_HRC_41_39.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PHdcpxmJ6vg
youtube.com/watch?v=uHgJKrmbYfg
wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/22/breaking-dr-tim-ball-wins-michaelemann-lawsuit-mann-has-to-pay/
nature.com/articles/331609a0
nyaspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1961.tb50047.x
pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1990/1990_Lorius_lo03000u.pdf
clim-past.net/8/1213/2012/cp-8-1213-2012.html
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1135361632840716288?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1128400932163735556
wafb.com/2019/02/09/online-map-dont-eat-fish-caught-here-dont-swim-there/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1128408193699340294
wsj.com/articles/joseph-bast-and-roy-spencer-the-myth-of-the-climate-change-97-1401145980
theguardian.com/environment/blog/2014/jun/06/97-consensus-global-warming
forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#326869493f9f
nationalreview.com/2015/10/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle/
thegwpf.com/ian-plimer-97-of-scientists-agree-on-nothing/
rmets.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/j.1477-8696.1949.tb00952.x
google.com/search?hl=en&gl=au&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q="global warming"&oq="global warming"&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0l10j43i53.26970.30360.0.31099.16.16.0.0.0.0.229.1706.8j6j2.16.0...0.0...1ac.1.BVL4vq_5dkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yJmL9hRrpIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fBE0RKbRbl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you live in an air conditioned 1st world bubble and you’re intentionally ignoring the sad reality that humans are destroying the planet while using that ignorance to bait anonymous (you) farming forums. /thread

it was lie just to get people to buy meme light bulbs and faggy cars

The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

how come everyone stopped caring about MUH LUNGS OF THE EARTH?

it not possible to destroy the planet a thousand years after all the people die there will be almost no evidence we were even here

go vegan, save the planet

humans are making the planet suitable,for habitation.

My post is already 3 replies deep yet still I don’t feel inclined to debate with any of you mental midgets. Try harder.

Good.

and this wont be the first time its happened

the best thing you can do for the environment is to kill yourself

US manufacturing has been non competitive for years, also is china using the weather dominator to make each year hotter than the last?

Because Al Gore is a fucking retard. This is one of the main reasons climate change denialism is so rampant these days.

This. It's a common problem the left has of making being right look so disgusting and unappealing that people will literally ignore reality or outright destroy themselves instead of admit the leftist was right about something.

Because the ocean level rising research was basically

>sure let’s add I’ve to cup of water. Durrr aww look my cup is overflowing.

But this dumb fucks didn’t realise the ice was already in the cup, so if it melts nothing fucking changes

you know if trump just pivoted his tariffs to be carbon tariffs the left would eat that shit up.

because it's sensationalist propaganda

China has blown past the CO2 emission of the US they're close to double and they do this to fuel their industry hence the comment.

based and redpilled

this retardedly twisted logic-loaf, and your use of "literally" have made me h8 your rotten guts to their filthy core

redditt spaced for your comfy

maybe you're not an immigrant welcoming hillary loving semite, but I won't take that chance
fu

>But this dumb fucks didn’t realise the ice was already in the cup, so if it melts nothing fucking changes

Attached: 2567C0BF-0B6B-4852-AD14-A4443D5830A5.png (213x237, 8K)

water expands as it freezes so the water level would drop if the ice caps were melting

The left supports the Chinese trade war in principle. It's pretty much the only thing Trump's done that the left supports. You're thinking of liberals, who are against the trade war and want unlimited free trade.

>lives in a seaside mansion
Nothing personal serfs.

Attached: gore.jpg (600x397, 28K)

>water expands as it freezes so the water level would drop if the ice caps were melting

Attached: EC9014A8-8C01-4349-A32A-3011ED8F826C.jpg (558x614, 18K)

Woah, you know, I think I believe in climate change now. Thanks for showing me the facts and setting me straight.

First it was 'the ice age is coming!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9k.jpg

Then it was 'global warming is going to cook the earth and melt the glaciers!'
magaimg.net/img/8g9s.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8ga7.jpg
But this was debunked spectacularly.
magaimg.net/img/8gca.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8haw.jpg

It was proven that climate scientists doctored results, fabricated data, illegally erased data, prevented other scientists from using the data and verifying their conclusions, and knew that the results they got did not find the earth was warming.
magaimg.net/img/88k0.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hav.jpg
archive.is/oNa3o
archive.is/QCCCo
archive.is/L2BPD
archive.is/aflzk
archive.is/8VIXn
archive.is/PMnPr
archive.is/wcHp
archive.is/hSxEy
archive.is/pxBRI
archive.is/2eUat
archive.is/QHtiZ
archive.is/lyvW0
archive.is/MZqw8
archive.is/kQ82e
archive.is/Tlwpw
web.archive.org/web/20131102034838/http://pjmedia.com/blog/climategate-noaa-and-nasa-complicit-in-data-manipulation/
web.archive.org/web/20100224025212/http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7004936.ece
web.archive.org/web/20090929125116/https://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/09/27/quote-of-the-week-20-ding-dong-the-stick-is-dead/
web.archive.org/web/20091122160941/http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100017393/climategate-the-final-nail-in-the-coffin-of-anthropogenic-global-warming/

The official U.N. IPCC report was fraudulent too
archive.is/ORhhh

And the statistically fraudulent claim that 97% of scientists agree, was debunked too
archive.is/9pnLg
archive.is/Y4cMr
archive.is/vjShO

The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary presents it nicely youtu.be/oYhCQv5tNsQ

Attached: 1564416190095.png (1024x433, 415K)

Leftists like Sanders and Warren are protectionists and would love tariffs. They just can't admit it now that Trump is doing it. Orangemanbad therefore tariffs bad. It's funny how Republicans who used to be for free trade now support Trump who is a protectionist. It's all one big clusterfuck.

>Woah, you know, I think I believe in climate change now. Thanks for showing me the facts and setting me straight.

Attached: 439EBD21-655C-4D84-A643-94A8289C0FB5.png (225x225, 11K)

CO2 In perspective
youtu.be/BC1l4geSTP8

And now it's 'devastating man-made climate change!'
un.org/en/climatechange/

And here are some of the environmental signs they say prove the earth is warming and the climate is changing.

Sea levels are rising...
magaimg.net/img/8gaa.jpg

Temperatures are rising...
During the last hundred years the temperature increased about 0.1°C because of carbon dioxide. The human contribution was about 0.01°C
archive.is/0KnJz

And glaciers are disappearing...
magaimg.net/img/8gab.jpg

So if it's not an ice age, and its not global warming, and its not anthropogenic climate change, what is it?

It's the GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM

Attached: 1564416245176.png (2898x2226, 2.12M)

Flat earth tier delusion and mental gymnastics. People can literally feel the climate change with their own skin it’s not even a debate anymore.

What is a grand solar minimum and what does it mean for us?
youtu.be/wqGVJWC-l-E

In a nut shell here's what happens when the sun weakens and moves into a more dormant cycle:
· Increased galactic radiation hitting the earth causing increased cloud coverage globally
· Weaker jet streams
· Increased volcanic activity
· Increased frequency and magnitude of earth quakes
· More erratic and unpredictable weather
· Substantially increased precipitation and drought
· Shrinking grow zones for crops and shorter grow periods
· Massive crop loss and food shortages
· Significantly colder areas at the north and south poles

Even NASA admits it's a big deal archive.is/OeGiu

The great civilizations have risen and fallen on the backs of these grand solar cycles
magaimg.net/img/8gd3.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8gd2.jpg
magaimg.net/img/88jz.jpg

So here's what's happening now

The sun's total solar irradiance (TSI) is currently dropping off a cliff. Much faster and further than the devastating Maunder Minimum.
magaimg.net/img/8hau.jpg
magaimg.net/img/8hax.png

The earth's magnetosphere is weakening at an unprecedented rate thereby letting in the largest amount of cosmic rays in recorded history.
magaimg.net/img/8hay.jpg

Increased cosmic rays cause earthquakes, volcanos, and increased cloud cover thereby reducing earth's temperature further.
magaimg.net/img/8hce.jpg
Like the 'year without a summer'
magaimg.net/img/8hcg.jpg

But this GSM will be far worse than previous ones
magaimg.net/img/8hat.jpg

More resources on current happenings and excellent lectures

Grand Solar Minimum Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCP0Dfc4Tt600NS7lKEZtJqQ

Ice Age Farmer Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCI-Am0t4qQaP_Do9FwMWw3Q

Adapt 2030 Channel
youtube.com/user/MyanmarLiving

Attached: 1564416272539.jpg (1440x811, 503K)

No one cares about your lazy bait. You “answered” a query asking why none of the predictions in this discredited propaganda piece came true by saying that OP has air conditioning. That’s pants-shittingly stupid and no one feels the need to babysit you
>mental midgets
Ironic

If we nuke cities and city fags into radioactive dust then that will stop a lot of CO2 emissions and cool the Earth.

>Flat earth tier
This is what you idiotic global warming alarmists always retort with. You don't actually study the climate, but happily believe all the bullshit you're fed, to the point you become a useful idiot. You're literally braindead beyond belief.

How does china also skipping out on restraint invalidate the fact that the planet is still the hottest it's ever been and greenland defrosting? Does china have weather control magic?

You just described childish idiots.

There no such thing as free trade anyway every country has protectionist policies trump just brought it to the fore front. China is no exception.

greenland used to be wilderness in the middle ages that's why it's called greenland

There were so many buzzwords in there that I'm beginning to doubt English is your first language.

Welcome to the modern right. Admittedly the left isn't much better. they're more like teenage idiots.

That's the opposite of why it's called greenland. It was called greenland to trick people into settling there.

The glaciers arent just floating in water you absolute retard.

anyway it used to be much hotter there before it iced up

It turns out the globe's climate is a massively complex system and climate science, no matter what anyone tells you, is still in its relative infancy.
Not telling you what to think either way, but meteorologists can barely predict the weather for tomorrow with observational tools all around the globe giving them 24/7 updates.

hahaha I recognize this Canadian söiböy from his dainty typing style and the cavernous ass crater on his computer chair
how did the protest at The Lord's House of Chicken go, vis a vis your perspective in momma's basement?

last winter was colder than the year previous in NA and the summer was milder.

Greenland has always been a frozen wasteland since the last ice age and after it thaws it's still going to be largely uninhabitable. In the past the only thing that radically changed the climate was super volcanos and celestial impacts but now it's being done by something stronger: corporate greed.

So this is a schizophrenic break? Honestly it's kind of impressive.

>now it's being done by something stronger: corporate greed
t. typed on my apple iphone made by child labor and shipped from china, ordered off amazon prime while I utilized the starbuck's wifi
the irony of the communist globalist millenial consumer

Because Al Gore is a lying, corrupt sack of shit who glommed onto the global warming crowd to suck off the cream. The fucker got fat and rich off it. He learned at the knee of the biggest grifters around, the Clintons.

you're going to have to get your things from somewhere. if today's corporations all shut down then I guess the new green ones would be the greedy bad people by default.

The best thing Trump could do is exit the country from the carbon tariff scam, and expose it as such. It was just a way for rich liberals to get wealthier, by "taxing" carbon. They were all in, they were rubbing their greedy hands with glee over the money they were gonna make. All of them, Clinton, Obama, Gore, they were all heavily invested in the carbon exchanges. It's one of the biggest frauds of modern times.

>. if today's corporations all shut down
Nobodies asking them to shut down, we're asking them to not kill millions over to turn their millions into bigger millions. Why does it always have to be extremes with you people? You don't have destroy/defend these corporations at gun point make change happens. We just need actual congressional oversight on what a company is and isn't allowed to do. A big one being not adversely change the way the planet works. This will have little effect on the laymen and have the added benefit of not having to pay even more money in humanitarian relief.

Is it really that hard to speak English and not buzzword gibberish? Literally can't make heads or toe of what you're saying.

Because they invalidate any effort in combating it anywhere else. Meanwhile macron shits on brazil for cutting down a little bit of the amazon for mining.

if the eu shits on china with tariffs so they regulate their emissions more it would hurt china and improve the co2 emissions.

At least five major ice ages have occurred throughout Earth's history: the earliest was over 2 billion years ago, and the most recent one began approximately 3 million years ago and continues today (yes, we live in an ice age!). Currently, we are in a warm interglacial that began about 11,000 years ago.

geology.utah.gov/map-pub/survey-notes/glad-you-asked/ice-ages-what-are-they-and-what-causes-them/

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130807134127.htm

The climate of the Earth is cyclical. It regularly "changes" you dumbass. This is like having astronomical knowledge some random tribe doesn't have, predicting an eclipse, them seeing it come true, and taking advantage of it.

The planet is literally NOT the hottest it's ever been.

longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm

The planet would be getting hotter than it is now, even without human activity. It does this.

nice /pol/ thread

>millions are dyiiiiing
>stop being so extreme you bigot

The climate has always changed, chimpanzee. The focus of the climate crowd now is MAN MADE climate change. Which I think is way overblown and being used for political reasons, but when you can't even frame the current debate accurately, why should anyone listen to you?
Oh, right, you'd just rather be a fat, retarded parrot online. "Squawk! Climate change bad! Squawk!"

then maybe we should put international pressure on china instead of going "well they're fucking up so why shouldn't we?" That's literal degeneracy.

It seems you fell for the ole "Winter exists therefore climate change doesn't" myth. Global warming isn't the earth magically bursting into flames because of Chinese weather magic. It's the astounding rate in which things are getting hotter. The graph in your link for example takes place over THOUSANDS of years. This is the last 100 years. like I said, previous climate disasters were caused by volcanos and celestial impacts. This is human greed.

*not kill
As in millions are going to die. No one called anyone a bigot. That word doesn't even have context here. It seems you have trouble comprehending basic English and an incessant need to fellate big companies. Is this a third world shill job? because I sure hope you aren't doing this for free.

Attached: annual_temperature_anomalies_2014.png (720x245, 47K)

he won't need to prove anything to you incels after Texas flips blue
I can't wait to see the look on your pale, stale faces when DA GUBBERMINT forces you to regulate your air conditioning!

Man made global warming, also based

The situations in Libyan and Syria were arguably contributed to by climate change.

Things will only get worse. Refugees will increase over time, and the forces of reaction will respond with genocide.

>millions are going to die

prove it then

Depopulate china and india with carpet bombing runs, save the planet

who /knows climate change is very real, will kill millions in the coming decades, but also knows there is no hope/ here

Attached: 1467773300574.png (633x772, 17K)

Except the fossil record will show another mass extinction

The "refugees" coming out of Libya and Syria are escaping the political chaos caused by the US interventions there, with the Obama/Hillary "arab spring" empire building. Global climate change has fuck all to do with it.

>dude this 11 year old is a fucking revolutionary genius!
yeah, you're only being misinterpreted...

Attached: 1568047525042.jpg (1288x972, 130K)

Years ago I’d call you a conspiracy faggot, then I saw the text of the Paris Accords and how it was going to impose massive restrictions on the US while letting China and India pollute with complete impunity
Literally the entire point was to tie an arm behind our backs economically and hoist up China, there’s a fucking reason every other country dropped support for it when we refuse to sign, they all knew it was a sham

it did though

Attached: shock storm means I was right.webm (800x450, 2.97M)

>caused by the US interventions there

I love how the people in those countries bear no responsibility for their own actions, we all know their basically animals incapable of higher thought, the only point of contention is if we should save them as pets or not.

I think you are sadly the only sane person.

Based factsposter

Attached: 1538690460211.png (1252x1238, 434K)

The globalists came close there, and we dodged a bullet. Hillary would have signed on - and gutted US manufacturing worse than it is now, and we're in bad shape as it is.
You could probably shut down half of the worst Chinese plants, and do more for the environment than anything we could do - and the only impact is companies like AliBaba would go out of business because they don't have enough cheap shit to sell. And Apple would be fucked, but I don't think anyone would really cry over that.

>prove it then
Does this mean take you to the future or post peer reviewed research?
here's the peer reviewed research
report.ipcc.ch/sr15/pdf/sr15_spm_final.pdf
ohchr.org/Documents/Issues/Poverty/A_HRC_41_39.pdf

If you're asking me to teleport you to the future and show you the mass displacement, famine, and death that are in wait for our children and grandchildren like I'm the ghost of climate future I'm going to need you to reevaluate your relationship with reality.

Here's a video if reading those reports are too hard for you

youtube.com/watch?v=PHdcpxmJ6vg

Am I supposed to know what you're talking about? Because if it doesn't relate to climate change then you're in the wrong thread.

Lmao

I love how you you smugly move the strawman goalposts, and still think you have a point.

>build metropolis near the ocean
>OH NOES THERE IS WATERS COMING IN!
yeah I buy it

How come only whitoids care about this climate change bs?

millions are going to live because of climate change. why, because I said so faggot!

Attached: climate-related-deaths.jpg (940x466, 48K)

That doesn't make any sense at all. Why would we shoot ourselves in the foot to give china an economic upper hand and when western nations spent years trying to pass the TPP who's whole purpose was to economically cripple china while pretty much destroying our soverignty in the process?

>making being right look so disgusting and unappealing

You guys do this to yourselves, no help needed

Dude are you so intrinsically incapable of being intelligent?

Fucking read this shit.

You’re based but I can’t help but feel like you’re wasting your time. MOST likely all the climate change deniers are trolling for attention and the only ones who still unironically deny it are probably not worth saving. That only leaves the group of people who profit off of polluting and they’re not gonna be here reading about it in the first place.

because they can't take the heat

the browners are well prepared

she continually overuses literally and misuses simpleton nog level 2 words like layman yet her main criticism is "you are an esl"
judaic chutzpah is real, and it is present itt

>Why would we shoot ourselves in the foot to give china an economic upper hand
it's called creating an enemy. the US is doing it for decades, based moron.

>My mom's basement is still air-conditioned, and I still have internet

Alt-right climate change research.

>that humans are destroying the planet
I know, spics need to stop littering and chinks need to stop polluting. Or are you an OPEC shill like Al Gore

dilate

>muh alt-right

KYS, useful idiot.

Kys useless idiot

Okay, so why shoot yourself in the foot to do it? Like I said the TPP was being pushed years ago and if it did china wouldn't be the enemy because they'd be completely fucked from it.

And OPEC, which is why all those celebrity climate change initiatives are funded by Qatar

>n-no u

based

this

daily reminder that "fossil fuels" are a myth and Big Oil is trying to suppress the reality of abiotic oil theory to create artificial scarcity.

>>n-no you
Cringe.

Then why are white countries solely held responsible for it? Why are the only people who seem aware of it and have a problem with it are treated like they aren't?

at some point you should really open your eyes up to the possibility that you've been lied to.

They lied and burning coal and oil, fracking and poisoning the earth is actually a GOOD thing? Thank you based retard!

>Mental gymnastics
>But people can FEEL it, ya know man?

Attached: 1565814242610.jpg (645x588, 57K)

>I-I'll just keep copying him

LOLOLOL imagine being this rectal-routed

Attached: 1478544943937.jpg (474x444, 203K)

there is no shot in the foot. the industry which got transported to china is finely under US authority and throws off unbelievably amounts of money, to the length that even the chinese kill themselves while building our electronical devices.
TPP was a construct to press out more money from the EU. Didn't happen.

Eco-terrorism killed 50 in Christchurch and 20 in El Paso. Why don't you tone down the hateful rhetoric and stop causing death?

You can never win this argument because the entire scientific community globally agrees. We are mocking you ITT for pretending not to know any better. All the reaction images, strawman, and ad hominem can’t save you from reality.

High average IQ and pathalogical altruism. Which is easy pickings if you're China or OPEC and want to destroy competition

>t I can’t help but feel like you’re wasting your time
Because I am. I have a rule that when I see misinformation to assume the person has been confused by big business propaganda, the left making any stance they adopt look gross, and general ignorance of what climate change actually is. It's the same kind of indignation I feel when I saw the way they tried to get cigarettes into the mouths of children using similar methods. But the people I replied to have proven to either be schizophrenic or desperate for my attention, so that was my last reply. And you get the final (you). Stay rational user.

I am an absolute right-winger on every single issue, but AGW is real and being against this reality is a stupid shibboleth funded by fossil-fuel interests

Attached: 1564460058416.jpg (288x288, 31K)

Except you missed the part where corporations could sue any government they wish through private tribunals over shit like loss of profits from regulations. That thing was going to fuck every country over including china.

Oh, here we go, a "true believer" perpetuating the Church of Climate Change with the adorable "deniers" label.
Look, fuckface - science, the real stuff, is based on ALWAYS QUESTIONING AND CHALLENGING THE DATA AND CONCLUSIONS". The entirety of scientific thought from The Enlightenment to now is based on the freedom to challenge, but poorly educated morons like you want to shove us back to the dark ages where you can't question authority. And fuck you for that.
I have no clue what the actual impact of man has been on the climate. It needs to be studied and is. And, the data and conclusions need to be challenged and verified, because any solutions that might come from it will be so huge and impactful, it needs to be gone over a million times to make sure.
But here you are, name calling with your cute little demonizing labels, doing the work of globalists to make it more of a cult than science. You're despicable. Anyone who uses the term "denier" is filthy. I support science, you support liberal groupthink propaganda.

The funny thing is that someone like hitler would have probably cared (but many would have not liked the solutions, of course).

>/threading your own reply

Al Gore and everyone involved in this movie was legally found guilty of forgery

Attached: 1562826792797.jpg (1080x1532, 195K)

>sue any government they wish through private tribunals over shit like loss of profits from regulations
is dis communism in a nutshell?

Attached: 1567353730307.jpg (220x334, 42K)

devious

Too long didn’t read. You deny anything I said in that post or the post I replied to and you’re an idiot not worth my time.

Actually they predict the weather pretty accurately, nice job repeating some shit you heard your uncle Bob say though

>Argues with a logical fallacy
It's called the appeal to authority fallacy. There used to be medical consensus on the safety on cigarettes or the classification of homosexuality as a mental illness, should we just blindly obey?

Climate change is irrelevant, it doesn't matter what your opinion is nobody is actually doing anything about it including the people who keep preaching about it

Attached: 1417893374693.jpg (570x760, 180K)

i always wonder what would have happened it scientists had died on the hill of ocean acidification instead of global warming. global warming is just so easily falsified via anecdote, i.e. that senator who brought a snowball into congress and said it can't be happening. but anyone and their dog can get a $5 pH test kit, go to the nearest beach, and dip it in. of course, you'd still have to convince the average joe that higher acid = bad for everything in the ocean = bad for humans on land, but thats a much lower hurdle than co2 = higher temperatures = bad for humans.

Attached: dinosaurés.jpg (1600x1077, 314K)

>If you cite peer reviewed unanimous evidence than that’s an appeal to authority
Didn’t you make this same ridiculous argument LAST time we had this thread? There couldn’t possibly be many people this stupid here...

Quite the opposite, really

What other choice do you have? The evidence that smoking is harmful also comes from the medical field

I hold in my farts

>you can’t cite the dictionary to correct my spelling that’s an appeal to authority fallacy

Attached: 7B5A2FC1-2661-46F5-AB11-7F328B79E012.png (211x239, 4K)

I cannot find anything about the graph, only that the libel accusation against a colleague that is one of the few climatologist not for global warming did not go through.

>Too long didn’t read.
Thinks admitting to be lazy is a point.

Go fuck yourself, Tiger.

come to your own conclusions and rely as little as possible on secondhand sources

Because the scientific community as a whole is nothing but lying to get more grants so you can lie to get more grants so you can lie to get more grants and so on and so on. Seriously, the scientific community is a fucking joke and has been for decades, they're a bunch of fucking feckless cowards who would rather prop up their shitty fucking system in complaisance than leave and do fucking anything worthwhile.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHgJKrmbYfg

wattsupwiththat.com/2019/08/22/breaking-dr-tim-ball-wins-michaelemann-lawsuit-mann-has-to-pay/

Attached: 1545022252079.jpg (500x715, 103K)

>They lied and burning coal and oil, fracking and poisoning the earth is actually a GOOD thing? Thank you based retard!
you should re-read that guys post, especially the articles regarding false ICPP reports. I'm just asking you to consider the possibility that the people in charge of you don't tell you the truth.

Based retard climate change denier seething nobody respects him enough to read his garbage.

remember to ask 'who's problem is it?' when some white liberal spouts off about rising emissions or overpopulation.
that is 100% on india and china

>criticize english
>heads or toe

Attached: 1548065818414.png (1080x1367, 482K)

what a novel way to create a black market

I see, thanks.
I have one big problem with this. The court ruled it was not libel etc but I still have to read about Mann's papers being retracted.
Because if anti-vaxxers, xylella's debacle and other stuff thought me something, is that judges don't understand shit about science.

Consider that the people with money who profit off pollution and spend millions to lobby Congress are the ones with a reason to lie. Consider how Trump de-regulated coal burning and fracking in Louisiana where hundreds of water ways are being poisoned to the point the government bans fishing there anymore.

The big oil companies are the ones with all the money and incentive to lie.

Don’t you know goyim, it was to divert attention from epstein’s ‘suicide’ and china behaving like niggers

"Publish or die" is a thing, for sure. If you want grant money, there's more money for climate study than anything else, because it's fashionable.
I'm not against the study, but it's so political now, and so cult-like, that nothing good can come from it. When the Climate Change priests like Neil DeBlackman Tyson lecture me that "You cannot deny it", is when science has been left by the wayside. Because science always tries to prove through facts, not opinion. And the facts aren't in, not to the degree they claim it is.

>Mann's papers being retracted
they're retracted because he would show his sources, how he came to the conclusion, his working, etc.

Bullshit, U.S. manufacturing is going to be non-competitive with bugmen slave labor no matter what anybody does since you have to pay them actual wages.

*wouldn't

>Trump de-regulated coal burning and fracking in Louisiana where hundreds of water ways are being poisoned to the point the government bans fishing there anymore
ok, sauce this immediately or return to redditt
you faggots continually pull ridiculousness out of your pussy hats, show me (and by me I mean (You)) where the fuck this fake news originated

You don't understand what "retracted" means.
Ok.

That's a completely different matter from carbon dioxide based global warming causing the ocans to rise 20 feet in 5 years. It's still a massive fucking problem, but an unrelated one. The only real solution to our problems that we have is nuclear since "renewable" tech, specifically solar panels, are fucking atrocious to the environment and has a fuckhuge impact on river/ocean polution on a whole. But nah, that's never going to happen because muh nuclear scarri ban nuclear cuz bad russia and fukushjima.

The entire scientific community agrees on what? That the Earth is in a warming period termed "interglacial" and that we aren't even at the peak of it? Or that mankind has contributed enough in 200 years or so to significantly alter the natural cycle of warming and cooling that the Earth goes through?

And what about the ice above the water my little genius

Climate change is a cycle, and man has undoubtedly sped the cycle up

This except entirely unironically

You’re gonna wish you weren’t so aggressive in that spoon feeding demand when you realize I already have sauce. I support Trump despite this recent mistake so I browse his twitter feed regularly and keep informed on his policy. Ironic that you are so poorly informed.

Search his twitter for this and surrounding posts for details.

Attached: F27A9E3D-458E-429A-8955-FBDC0DF4772A.jpg (640x317, 24K)

>And the facts aren't in, not to the degree they claim it is.
You don't have a damn proof to argue otherwise. Because you don't like the messenger doesn't mean the message is wrong.

>I support Trump despite this recent mistake
>mistake
>singular mistake

obama is so concerned by this he just dropped uh-uh-uh more money than a person needs on oceanfront property
and Miami went underwater in 2016? or did we change that date again?
you're #woke, maybe you should wake
the information is at your fingertips, but you'd rather spout rachel maddow's talking points

Attached: 1478851949140.png (852x1031, 118K)

Wow, not a single research paper, would you look at that..

How do you have to be no to see how in-natural 100s of millions of cars and engines burning fuel, billions of tons of carbon emissions, sprawling concrete jungle suburbs, and massive factory farms ARENT effecting the climate? You’d have to be completely delusional to write it all off as normal fluctuations.

>search his twitter
sauce or pic of your ugly fake axe wound transman

It doesn't matter. It ruins your credibility one way or the other.

>It doesn't matter.
It doesn't matter only if you're an idiot that think science if decided in magazines and speeches.

You are right that ruins your credibility, but only in journalists.
And well, that was not hard.

This. Is man-made climate change real? I don't know. I think either way we should be doing all we reasonably can to preserve our natural environment and reduce pollution but if the burden only falls squarely on white people's shoulders I'm not sure how many fucks I can give, especially when we're cast as the villian and not the hero.

>Humanity is causing climate change!
>Climate change threatens to wipe out huge swathes of humanity!

Seems like a self-solving problem to me. Besides, the people who are going to be hurt the worst by it are leftist coastal shitholes and overpopulated third world niggers. If anything, climate change is a good thing.

Yeah his deregulation and expansion of Louisiana’s coal and fracking industries are his biggest mistake. We must protect the bayou America’s greatest natural resource from poisonous mining practices which WILL spread through the by-waters. Particularly because he intends to SELL liquified natural gas to other countries industries instead of using it domestically. Pure greed play.

Thanks based user who is actually 13 years old and has never had sexual intercourse

I work in ag science and have to deal with how garbage waeather predictions are every day, nice job attempting to attack my point by implying its an uneducated one though.

Relax buddy. Trump did deregulate cos and fracking even building and unveiling a brand new factory in Louisiana. He’s selling Liquified Natural Gas on the global market. Do your own research.

>The Great Global Warming Swindle
Yikes.

This doc is bullshit. There are no sources on any of those claims they make.
For example the 800 years lag between CO2 and temperature rise is an absolute amateur take on the understanding of the climate change in the past. Yes CO2 was not the primary cause of deglacation as it was the Milankovitch cycles that cause a slight increase in temperature, but 90% of the rise in temperature happened once the deglaciation cause CO2 levels in the atmosphere to spike.

nature.com/articles/331609a0
nyaspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1749-6632.1961.tb50047.x
pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1990/1990_Lorius_lo03000u.pdf
clim-past.net/8/1213/2012/cp-8-1213-2012.html

It confuses me that the right doesn't care about climate change. Since it's predicted that it will create millions of refugees from 3rd world countries.

2 seconds on google

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1135361632840716288?lang=en

The problem with you disingenuous climate crusaders is that you focus solely on fucking emissions. GODDAMN you people, why don't you care about the water and soil pollution? That is much more immediately deadly and much, much harder to fix. The acidification of the oceans? The river and lake pollution? The third world and China are literally poisoning the waters of the world and destroying the soil. If thirdworlders would stop annihilating their forests and if first worlders would repopulate forests that would do WONDERS to combat excess CO2. The Earth came equipped to handle greenhouse gasses. Ever heard of volcanoes?

Volcanoes blast over 270 million tons of CO2 into the atmosphere annually. If you fuckers would stop chopping down every tree you can find, it wouldn't be so bad. You always, ALWAYS want to blame the US, but the VAST majority of air, water, and soil pollution DOESN'T COME FROM HERE.

I predict it won't create any refugees. see how easy that is.

>Volcanoes blast over 270 million tons of CO2 into the atmosphere annually
And man made CO2 is about 29 billion tons, which is still a small part of the CO2 emitted anually. Retard.

Didn’t read. You denied human impact on climate change. If you think hundreds of millions of automobiles, billions of tons of carbon emissions from thousands of coal energy plants, sprawling concrete suburbs, and factory farms are not effecting the climate than your thoughts are irrelevant and a waste of my time. You can choose to be ignorant but you will do so alone.

Absolutely true. I'm all too familiar with respected professors being paid to prove that certain pesticides don't cause cancer or harm honeybees. They keep getting grants, they keep producing the right kind of data. It's not that hard to get the results you want from a test especially when it's difficult for others to (affordably, quickly) replicate your study.

By the time climate change actually starts being meaningful, whites will be extinct anyway.

I did no such thing. When you say "humans affect the climate" I'm with you. When you say "humans are the reason the climate is changing" I'm not. I'm not surprised you didn't read it, honestly, because you argue from a dishonest position in the first place. Keep your head in the dirt.

>the world revolves around you

We overestimated our impact on the planet
If you have traveled thousands of kilometers in your life you realize that the Earth is way too huge to put a significant dent in
The only real threat that we can do to the Earth is irradiate it and make it inhabitable for 2 centuries, the rest are just amplified since we depend on the shit that we are actively damaging (Cities, Rivers, Farmlands, Mining sites, etc.)

>there's more money for climate study than anything else, because it's fashionable.
lmao

I'm not your buddy, gay
also
not "fuckin google m8"
twitter does not equal sauce
waiting for proof of this retarded statement
>Trump de-regulated coal burning and fracking in Louisiana where hundreds of water ways are being poisoned to the point the government bans fishing there anymore
not subterfuge nor deflection
proof that is more than something robert o'rourke said in spanish at a town hall

also bros and broettes, use a firewall to totally block google play services
I've been shitposting all day on 3 boards and done maybe a dozen captchas total

>I'm not surprised you didn't read it
I'm not surprised you're totally ignorant of the state of current climate research if you thought that announcing that volcanoes releasing 10 times less CO2 than humans, which I repeat represent a small portion of the total CO2 released in the atmosphere, was going to rock my world. Retard.

Absolute retard. What literal backwoods could you possibly be from to believe humans can’t impact the climate? Rivers in India run with trash 2 feet high. American dumps span miles and miles and thousands of feet high. We paved over 10th of the land on earth. Holy what?!

the earth has already fucked itself throughout its history more than humanity ever could

Volcanoes release 10 times more, not ten times less. You're also making a terrible string of assumptions. You're an intellectual dwarf, aren't ya?

I wonder how many decades you have to go with no problems in order for people to stop caring. It's been about 40-50 years since global warming doom in the public consciousness and life only gets more comfortable and cleaner.

Jesus Christ you pretend to support Trump but you don’t and won’t even read his twitter. You pretend you want a debate but you ignore facts and demand spoon feeding. You realize I am under no obligation to spoon feed you? If I leave right now you will walk away ignoring reality and facts while I lose nothing. I’m on my phone I don’t want to research shit I already learned 2 months ago because you can’t use google for yourself .

>my moms basement still as air conditioning and the tendies keep rolling dumb liberals climate change was never real!

this post cries out "I'm a zoomer". holy shit

no arguments?

nah, you aren't even worth this post

Attached: 1567093339841.gif (500x359, 1.28M)

thats not health user, youshould let them out...on to my face.

>We paved over 10th of the land on earth
less than 5 seconds in ddg brought a more sensical POINT 15%
green new dealers don't into math though
then sod off m8
back up that ridiculous talking point with a goddamn fact or quit @ing me
also get a better data plan for your obama phone

>Volcanoes release 10 times more, not ten times less
A 100 times less actually, sorry for the typo. This isn't even taking into account the cooling effect volcanoes have by releasing aerosols. This isn't even advanced stuff, this is basic shit you could have found in a couple of seconds if you actually checked before typing.

> You're an intellectual dwarf, aren't ya?
Why would you write that when you would be disproved by a quick google search? Why didn't you google that before you typed this little sentence so smugly?

>depleting the world of its natural resources then spitting them back out into the atmosphere as harsh gases doesn't have any negative effect

Attached: You_win_the_prize.jpg (525x355, 25K)

>Asks for sauce
>Gets it
>Throws a tantrum cos it makes Drumpf look bad
Kek. You really think you can keep this charade up don't you. Daily reminder Drumpf ia doing nothing to stop the 44%.

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1128400932163735556

wafb.com/2019/02/09/online-map-dont-eat-fish-caught-here-dont-swim-there/

>depleting
Google abiotic oil theory. God has granted us infinite oil.

weaboo namefag
fuck off

except for smog, which covers cities in an unhealthy mist, it really has no effect on the earth at all

I've yet to see a test lab that challenges the existence of greenhouse gases

better tell those clouds to fuck off or tax them or something

>muh peer review
Peer review is essentially worthless, FYI.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1420798/

Have sex

Attached: 9f50d559-3ee6-4063-bb79-043b18799554.jpg (1080x1440, 324K)

>the entire scientific community globally agrees
Stupidest post in this thread

what happened to the ozone layer panic btw?

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1128408193699340294

Interedasting if true

US auto manufacturing had to lobby Reagan to introduce quoatas because of how hard Japan was shitting on them, which cost American consumers billions of dollars, don't pretend it's new

sigh
correlation=causation
symptom=disease
I asked for proof that orange man's callous deregulation of the energy sector directly led to the pollution, but this supposition is the best you boomers got
ok, you win, because we know you have nothing, but my denial of your victory is a triggering microagression and might turn you even gayer

False. The fact that I ignored the minuscule minority of deniers is negligible.

Governements took quick action and ozone depleting aerosols were banned unanimously by the countries composing the UN

And put a bunch of radioactive dust in the air.

Thumbs up for that idea!

Why do you talk in nonsense? Is it because you know you’ve lost this argument? I even gave you the evidence you’re were too lazy to find yourself. Things a politically well informed person would already know. You should be thanking me.

what did you mean by this?

>caring about the earth
>literally wanting to save Reddit: the planet

Cuck

Attached: 1567595382758.gif (300x577, 381K)

He meant to say evaporation and precipitation are the same as drilling for oil offshore and burning them in your Ford 150 to drive down to McDonalds.

stfu fag

wsj.com/articles/joseph-bast-and-roy-spencer-the-myth-of-the-climate-change-97-1401145980

theguardian.com/environment/blog/2014/jun/06/97-consensus-global-warming

forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#326869493f9f

nationalreview.com/2015/10/climate-change-no-its-not-97-percent-consensus-ian-tuttle/

thegwpf.com/ian-plimer-97-of-scientists-agree-on-nothing/

FPBP

global warming is a meme, pollution is the real problem. you can thank chinks and poos for that for the most part.

Attached: 1563414773445.jpg (960x960, 463K)

clouds are bigots and they need to be taxed

He meant that 95% of the greenhouse effect comes from water vapor and not boogeymen like CO2

Implying I even remotely give a fuck about these fringe, bribed, and generally irrelevant sources. We are so far past debating IF climate change is real you’re not even a dinosaur you’re the oil.

>The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.

Attached: 3E1B6598-751D-4A72-BEA1-A8A9FA133729.jpg (800x450, 44K)

except they are though lol
im a glacier expert btw

lol. No arguments at all.

Yeah because we don't burn oil

And what point are you making? What exactly am I supposed to be arguing with, anyway?

That's just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: CD229ACE-11EF-4545-9CA0-D93CC17C91C8.gif (320x320, 43K)

Your view is that scientists all agree on this issue. That's completely and utterly wrong, as the several links I posted prove. You have not been able to counter this, because you are full of shit.

Reminder that a significant portion of climate change deniers are Americans (i.e. fat retards) who are literally confusing “An Inconvenient Truth” with “The Day After Tomorrow”. The rest are just paid shills.

Riiight, do you deny climate change? Mate, I don’t wanna argue with you. You need mental help. Like I said, we are sooo far past this debate. Stop trying to hold us back by demanding we make the same argument for literally the millionth time.

Lazy shillery. You won't convince anyone with that sort of weak post

>tfw I’ve spent the last 2 hours arguing with literal retards who don’t believe in climate change and pollution

I really only have myself to blame.

The changed the name from global warming to 'climate change' because because in many places average yearly temperatures are lowering. Here in Australia we've had the wettest winter in 6 years.

Attached: thinker.jpg (979x832, 232K)

The critique of Cook's paper are garbage.
>In almost two out of three cases, the author disagreed with Cook’s team about the message of the paper in question!
Indeed, most of the authors he put in "no opinion" are declaring they endorse the theory that climate change is man made. And the endorsement of the theory is the same in either the Cook's analysis or the self-rating

Attached: cook.png (1160x680, 144K)

>still doesn't even know what his opponents actually believe

Seethe harder fatty, we’ll keep it in mind for our celebrations on Wednesday.

Precisely. Retards like you can’t process that “global warming” =/= “no more cold”. Auslards are the same smoothbrain *Ngloid trash as the murrimutts.

the claim was "orange man's anti-environmental pro-business actions resulted in these detrimental effects"
now prove this, or go back to your fortnite or whatever it is you do
you post a fuckin twitter link and an advisory to not eat seafood
maybe that wins "debates" for TYTs and at your woke as hell uni, but your loose supposition drawn from unrelated facts is a redditt bro echo chamber "victory"
once again, just sod off

White-guilt and first-world problems.
You think the rest of the world care about climate change when they're barely scraping by day to day?

You can't process you are being lied to to fill chink pockets.

what's happening on Wednesday?

>The left supports the Chinese trade war in principle
no they don't

If the point of an argument is to show the other side your perspective and 2 hours later I still don’t know what you believe, who does that reflect poorly upon?

Maybe if 95% of the deniers didn’t post ad hominem or straw man’s we could have a better quality of discourse.

Looking forward to the entire Indian subcontinent fleeing to Europe.

>The changed the name from global warming to 'climate change'
No, that never happened

Attached: climatechange_vs_globalwarming.gif (495x305, 5K)

Celebrating fatties going splatty on 11 September, ofc.

>no source
lol

yes they do, Bernie has said it's the only thing where Trump has his heart in the right place/

yes in fact it did happen. look at this completly serious graph

Attached: stats.gif (495x305, 5K)

[citation needed]

And Bernie is one person. What are the official stances of left-wing parties in the United States and Europe towards Trump's China tariffs?

I linked you to Trump’s twitter where he explicitly states he is deregulating coal, oil, and fracking. Fracking produces Liquified Natural Gas by shooting a chemical-water slurry deep underground. I also linked Trump saying he sold LNG (Liquified Natural Gas) internationally. I also showed you the government website which outlines poisoned water ways in Louisiana.

My friend, put the pieces together. They are poisoning the Lousiana waterways with fracking and Trump just built a multi-billion dollar facility to refine and sell that same product.

Attached: D17A9247-4BF9-4802-A5B9-B8006F104D6E.jpg (1297x1359, 106K)

>Humans paved over 10% of the land which is 51 million sq km
>Russia is 17.1 sq km alone
>Actual paved roads estimates are 0.15% which is roughly 76,500 sq km
My point on that post is that we overestimate ourselves too much
We only focus on the shit we have close proximity to which warps our perception on the abilities that we as a species can do
The worst shit we did so far is the constant water and soil pollution that we make
We could do far worse when we let Radioactivity loose like in Chernobyl which released higher than average amounts of radiation which covered Eastern Europe. Imagine if we let that shit loose for a century and made Eastern Europe inhabitable for centuries

There is no "left" party in the US. Bernie represents the American Left.

virgin: global warming means no cold
chad: global warming means too much cold and heat
gigachad: global warming is a chinese finance scam

Just like daddy told you.

>all those maga links
yikes
>U.N. is fraudulent
Big yikes

What sources do you have that they "changed the name"?

if you really cared about the environment you'd hang yourself from a fucking tree

what post did I make besides mocking the absence of sources for that graph?

daddy U.N. would never lie to me. i'm 12 and what is the Oil for Food scandal.

Not him, but the fact that everyone called it "global warming" 20 years ago and gradually that has changed so no one says "global warming" anymore and everyone says "climate change". I witnessed this change in terminology in my own lifetime.

I know I’m not phrasing this perfectly but please tell me you understand what I am saying. Fracking shoots chemical water underground to extract natural gas, where it enters the water ways and poisons the ecosystem. We see Trump supporting and investing in more facilities to refine Natural Gas for global market. This is a direct cause-effect issue.

Neither of these are true but the fact remains that a 1st world industry with a clipped-wings EPA is infinitely less damaging to the environment than simply outsourcing to the bandy legged rat-men across the pacific.
Drill baby drill.

false
t. in the scientific community

I believe in Climate Change but we overestimate ourselves way too much
It makes sense that we display the worse case scenario and make people act accordingly but we forgot to put the fact that the projections are the worst case scenario. So when the worst case scenario was averted due to the warnings the public has made, retards make it seems like Clinate Change is a fraud scam when in reality the activism is helping in preventing our worst fears

Wrong.

anyone that has worked in any large organization knows that taking governance away from the most local group is the source of almost all problems (i'm talking about for whites btw)

It’s not possible to over-estimate the human impact on the climate. Since humans are aliens to this planet and an invasive species everything we do has a negative effect on the equilibrium this planet reached millions of years ago.

>Seems like a self-solving problem to me
Based and agreed

> what is NAFTA

If people came to their own conclusions we would still be living in caves

>the fact that everyone called it "global warming" 20 years ago
"Everyone" isn't a scientist. This google scholar metrics search shows that the layman term caught up with the scientific terminology, as "climate change" was always more used in the literrature, all the way from 1949.
rmets.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/j.1477-8696.1949.tb00952.x
Why is that a bad thing?

>o no one says "global warming" anymore
That's simply not true.
google.com/search?hl=en&gl=au&tbm=nws&authuser=0&q="global warming"&oq="global warming"&gs_l=news-cc.3..43j0l10j43i53.26970.30360.0.31099.16.16.0.0.0.0.229.1706.8j6j2.16.0...0.0...1ac.1.BVL4vq_5dkQ

Based, blessed, & economicredpilled

hey it's so different to the modern world where we build the cave ourselves and sit in front of a monitor for hours. that is the real life

I knew you wouldn't respond, coward

climate change is real, but not due to humans

imagine having such little IQ you think we know everything there is to know and completely disregard the fact all planets in our solar system have been rising in warmth

there are forces out there beyond our control nigger

I don't have time for disingenuous people. Do you think they "changed the name"? If not then you're not the one I was talking to.

>has time to post graphs without sources but not cite them
top kek, you really are spineless

Mars and Jupiter aren't warming

climate science is like nutritional science, literally 50 years old and barely making any sense of what's true or false. their scientific models are so new it's ridiculous to pay any heed to these "scientific discoveries" as if they are hard science like physics or chemistry which we are still making significant discoveries about that alter our paradigms to this day.

tl;dr science isn't static and what they tell you today could be utterly wrong tomorrow
t. scientist

here you have what google says. it seems both expressions are used equally

Attached: global warming2.png (1351x2120, 224K)

>weather is unseasonably cold
WEATHER IS NOT CLIMATE!
>weather is unseasonably warm
CLIMATE CHANGE!

>population bomb
>energy crisis
>global warming
>ozone hole
>acid rain
>global cooling
>global starvation
>climate change
there's been more than one term floated around since the 60s m8
but they all have the same solution- bigger government
but obama is buying seafront property, gore has the biggest energy using residence in Tennessee, ocasio cortez takes uber to her private jet flight, and sanders drives a goddamn audi
there's less to worry about than you want to believe

again
>jeff and tommy aren't fat but their other brothers and sisters eating the same diet are huge!
keep telling yourself you know all the variables involved in this equation

(((Friedman)))

is humanity or the Earth really doing anything good for the universe? who gives a fuck if we die or the Earth dies. the universe is a big fucking place. something better will come along. and if not, who cares? the rocks floating around endless space don't give a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=yJmL9hRrpIQ

I really like Alex Epstein, he makes a good case for why so many alarmists want "change." These are the same hardcore lefties who hate our country and our values and are essentially anti-human prosperity and care more about "the planet"

Sounds like hot garbage.

Are Mercury and Venus warming?
Are Neptune and Uranus?

>population bomb
>energy crisis
>ozone hole
>acid rain
>global starvation
None of those have anything to do with climate change/global warming. As for global cooling, it was never a mainstream opinion

Attached: global warming0.png (684x380, 73K)

>watching a jew being interviewed by a literal faggot

I won't venture an opinion on Neptune, but Uranus is positively flaming

Why do leftists claim to want to prevent climate change while simultaneously trying to kill the nuclear energy industry?

Attached: blue.jpg (1280x851, 845K)

Wrong, it was created by (((Western))) satanist globalists who want to keep the entire world from progressing.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBE0RKbRbl4

When Greenland thaws there will be a lot of oil that will be easier to extract which is why Orange Man wanted to buy it.

Just pump solar radiation blocking gas into our atmosphere in 10 years, assuming a better solution isn't invented by then. There - no human sacrifice required and we can all keep eating 3 burgers a day.

>not being able to produce enough food due to environmental change and catastrophic worldwide floods has nothing to do with the environment
this is an educated woke millenial being deadly serious?

Hilarious

Stop trying to push that shit, Boris. Nuclear energy is a danger

rubin was being a faggot in that interview

>Nuclear energy is a danger
True, though it's only half as dangerous as solar and wind so really we should be dismantling those first.

But he's always been a faggot

Kek'd

t. oil lobby

>all the words that could vaguely be linked to one another because they are bad things are interchangeable and talk about the same thing
That's not how it works. Was Malthus also a climate researcher because he talked about overpopulation? Stop being stupid

Thats how you get shitty ideas

What about that?

How is solar dangerous? Because it fries birds?

Daddy said renewables cause wind cancer so it’s gospel now.

people fall of roofs while installing it

he believes the temperature of the earth is not directly and entirely controlled by that giant burning gaseous ball in the sky and he calls someone else stupid

Because the nuclear energy industry should be dead and they’re taking advantage of the climate crisis for a last gasp shill campaign to push their dangerous and non-renewable white elephants to the “I freaking wubba lubba love science” crowd.

>Because the nuclear energy industry should be dead
Why?

Yes, I believe you're stupid if you think that only the sun controls the temperature of the eath.

Because it’s based entirely around a 1960s pop science meme that has always been massively oversold, at least in terms of civilian power generation.

solar panels are some of the dirtiest peices of shit to get because you need rare earths, and the process of mining that shit out is part of the reason why 8/10 of the most poluted rivers are in africa and the other two are in asia.

I think you got nuclear confused with solar there

That kind of solar is a meme. The only viable solar is baseload solar plants in the desert with molten salt storage.

Attached: SolarSalt1.jpg (537x400, 62K)

rare earth metals arent actually rare. That's just what they were named on the periodic table.

wtf does that even mean?

inefficient and expensive compared to PV cells

The most common problem for leftist is projection and lieing.

nigger, I didn't say they were rare, I said they were dirty you absolute mongrel

No, people hate solar because 1) the fossil fuel and nuclear industries both shill against renewables and 2) it lacks the “pssh, I like to live dangerously, stupid hippies” romanticism of nuclear.

based
take your mass transit tof choice to whole foods and neetbucks yourself an organic freerange egg burrito, smart guy
being the dumb one, I'll putt along to The Lord's Chic House tomorrow in my 68 Camaro and try to remember you, and what is was like when I was young and stupid like yourself

orly I thought people hated it because it's expensive and doesn't work

That’s part of point #1.

How is it oversold? Its a fact that nuclear provides more energy for an exponentially cheaper cost. Maybe oneday solar will be as competitive but maybe nuclear fusion power plants will be viable.
Look at France's nuclear energy output. The difference for them is that they actually reprocess their waste while Americans are retarded and just bury all their waste in the desert because theyre too cheap to reprocess it. Just because mutts and slavs are retarded doesnt mean nuclear is bad.

I live in the countryside and I don't live in the US. None of what you say make sense. You're simply stupid.

Everything is dirty by that logic you retard. Coal and uranium mines arent any better.

>uranium mines are just as dirty as rare earth mines
whatever boomer