Will Jocker be trannykino?

Will Jocker be trannykino?

Attached: 0E82C90A-59BF-4A8D-8899-545CA943F150.jpg (750x507, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58048284/#58054156
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRG1tWQN6e8
youtube.com/watch?v=qavCcYM801Q
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
youtu.be/GsbIdSGwoEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>forced meme

>everyone keeps remaking movies and recasting with new diverse leads
>no one mentions Joker despite it being a Mexican originally and now its always a white male

where is a thread with leaks? is mod hate us or something?

gotham jokah > the rest

There are no trannies in the movie so no, it'll be regular kino, disneytranny

He's the worst Joker by a very considerable margin. Texbook tryhard dishonest amateur schlock.

No. But it is a leftist MOVIE and not incelkino like we've been promised
spoilers btw
This movie has been clearly released at this time to stop the good guy half of this country from winning again and it all makes sense with the leaked footage
>Joker(Tranny/leftist)
>Thomas Wayne(Trump)
>Bruce Wayne(Baron)
>the "mob" on Jokers side(the rest of the left upset about Trump winning)
Now what we can see from the clips/what we know
>joker killing de niro
symbolizes how the left felt about Fallon bringing on Trump and what they wanted to do to him
>joker putting his hand in bruce waynes mouth
the trannys that keep getting caught abusing children/the left harassing barron trump
>joker and his goons beating up white men
antifa attacking americans that hate communists
>leaked clip
joker killing a white man and showing freaks that the left accepts them
We've got ourselves the biggest propaganda piece since fury road boys.
For you newfriends that don't know about FURY ROAD: archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/58048284/#58054156

>Why does the Joker act gay?
Hmm. Wonder why?

Attached: 32b7dc61d1ff874a-600x338.jpg (600x338, 45K)

>Posting it again
Mousecucks are really desperate

That would be Leto and Joaquin, but keep coping nonetheless.

>Joker(Tranny/leftist)
Stopped reading, just remember calling you are retarded ok user?

How are you coping bro? Don't be afraid of crying, just let it all out

Attached: 1567952130040.jpg (596x419, 65K)

Does he actually say "nigger"?

Attached: f3a9d97a07b441b94bbe579942a29ca1.png (1440x1788, 2.7M)

post full movie

>effeminate male

Well yeah he's mentally ill just like you, what's your point?

Based copypasta.

I thought Bane was Mexican

Who is the guy on the right with a shotgun?

don't mind me just waiting for the venice leaks

I think it's Heath Ledger's Joker without the makeup.

so you admit he's a tranny.

Best Joker.

Wait how come Gotham has 2?

No he isn't, he's not crossdressing or pretending to be a woman in any of the shit I've seen. Why don't you just get help for your mental illness? Are you a tranny yourself?

2 different Jokers.

He’s Cuban even though he’s based on a Mexican luchador. Just another case of Americans mixing everything south of the border up.

Thats just how the Joker talks
Mark Hamill has a similar voice

I'm just fucking with you because you're a little bitch, but I bet that anons going to be at least half right with his predictions and what we've seen in the leaks.
now go dilate.

All light brown is mexican, all dark brown is black. How can you not know this?

>Joker breaks the 4th wall and tells the incels in the audience to rise up and shoot the theater
I was a bit uncomfortable at that moment

Attached: 1568057775491.jpg (720x711, 119K)

HONKA HONKA

>user calls out your retarded faggotry
>I-I'm just fucking with you dude!
Cringe lol

Where is that user who promised to leak full movie from italian madman? Where is he? I need it now

he's being hunted by WB ninjas

b-but i thought that they cant find him there

twice

where's the baby jokah?

>we live in a patriarchy

Attached: have sex.jpg (968x1012, 208K)

Holy mother of cope, also you forgot to deny you weren't a tranny just like you forgot you'll never be a woman

One of the mods that "main" Yea Forums is a Warner shill and the other a Disney one lol

Joker is literally the most famous superhero VILLAIN. So youre saying its leftist propaganda to have the villain be a leftist? Lmao.

have sex
with black men

My hot take
>Joker only kills De Niro because he made fun of him on TV, if it's even real and not his imagination.

and the desperate disney shills were saying they turned Joker into a leftist antihero when one of the leaked scenes today is precisely DeNiro asking him if he had killed those people to start a movement and he says he killed them because they were awful and it was funny

In retrospect the Gotham TV show Joker ended up being one of the better live action depictions from the last decade or so. Even if that's not the "real" Joker or whatever the fuck they say.

My father was a white male... and hetero.

Attached: 1560132768008.jpg (961x961, 100K)

often times the "not muh" version is superior to the funny book version

I'm actually glad we moved away from the scars. Now we're telling real jokes!

I find her unironically beautiful. Am I okay?

What is the one behind Cameron Monaghan from? Also they’re forgetting someone

Attached: 6C853543-F78D-439C-9E59-A4739D77DA09.jpg (480x714, 65K)

Cameron Monaghan, just other version.
He played 2 twink brothers and both of them wew kind of Joker.

>I find a 7 hot
you're ok user just a lil weird.

Will joker be tranny movie.
Think about it. The jokers character is very tranny like. Even the heath ledger version.
>daddy issues (let´s put a smile on that face)
>saw his mother gets killed his own father.
>depressed
>makeup all over his face including lipstick
>long hair
>female mannerism and feminine tone
>deranged and tired of everybody not accepting and liking him for who he is
>gets made fun of and mocked by other people inspite of trying to be nice to them.
>in the heath ledger version disguises himself as a female nurse when he has conversation with detective youtube.com/watch?v=ZRG1tWQN6e8
>finally loses his shit and creates chaos for the people who never gave a shit about him anyways.
The old joker was basically as close to a fucking tranny as you can get, without deliberately saying that he is.

What i find it amusing is that the sjw crowd have not yet figured this out.

Attached: joker.gif (498x387, 2.9M)

>Joker says fuck jannies and fuck trannies. Then shows pictures of post-op tranny zombie vaginas pics for several minutes
Wtf

I didnt know all of those things were exclusive to trannies.

Gotham
Watch it really good
youtube.com/watch?v=qavCcYM801Q
Batman VS Joker | Gotham 5X12

Okay, but does she says the N-Word?

It's not. He has literally been up all day posting this shit.

Oh come on.. Not all of them but so many of them. Aren´t the female mannerisms and the dressing up as a fucking woman whilst having makeup all over your face to begin with a big of enough clue. Go look at the old joker. That´s how the joker has been like....

A deranged tranny that people always made fun of who has gone through a lot of shit, and just snaps. But in a way that he just stops completely giving a fuck about anything. And just basically wants to create chaos to watch these assholes fight and hurt eachother, since they didn´t give a shit about him in the first place. So he enjoys seeing them hurt eachother. This is why he likes anarchy.

how this is surprising to anyone is really what amuses me the most. But ofcourse all the assholes are getting ready to pitch this as pointing to all young white males as psychotic school shooters. But tadaaa.. if you think about it this is a trannie..

>a maniac tranny kills a white straight male in live TV
Is this movie, dare I say it, redpilled?

I think it's very fitting considering how effeminate the people who are praising the movie here come off, just look at how they act when you say it looks like shit. only a woman or female brained failed man acts like that.

it's also very possible that Phoenix is pulling what Refn did when he picked up all the plebs with Drive and his answer being Only God Forgives(Phoenix picking up all the plebs with The Master and now slapping them in face with this).

Apparently so. I do not understand why he has the mannerisms and voice of a prime tryharding faggot.

I think he only dressed up as a nurse just to scare Dent. If the joker wanted to be a tranny wouldn't he just do it? Doesn't seems like he gives a fuck.

Well..
>female mannerism, speech/tone of voice and even walk.
>long hair, and wearing makeup.
>delusional cause have been through traumatic events and have personal problems, inspite of this gets mocked by others
>joker character has history of sometimes wearing womens clothes.
I mean come on..
Ofcourse he´s not a normal tranny, but a really fucked up tranny.. he doesn´t want to associate with his father who killed his mother.. so he doesn´t speak or act like a normal guy would, he´s much more soft spoken etc.
>I think he only dressed up as a nurse just to scare Dent. If the joker wanted to be a tranny wouldn't he just do it? Doesn't seems like he gives a fuck.
Aha, that´s how he sneaks into the hospital. He is also wearing female nurse clothes when he blows up the hospital. youtube.com/watch?v=ZRG1tWQN6e8
Why would he put on a female nurse uniform? dude he´s covered in lipstick and makeup all the time. But it´s done in a mentally disturbed way ofcourse. Cause he´s lost his mind.

It´s just back then when that batman the dark knight was made. in 2008. You could still sell it in the cinema's as it´s a guy who has lost his mind, look he smear his face in makeup and lipstick and puts on womens clothes. You can´t really do that today..

but back then you would just say he was a lunatic.. now it is called a transsexual or a transgender person. Who might not be a lunatic but like to dress up as a woman. and speak and walk and talk like a woman.

It´s same shit with what was it that guy who was supposed to host the oscars. Then they found some tweet 10 years ago where he said something about if he caught his son being a faggot he would beat him up or something. So they dug that up and said he could not host the oscars..

This is exact same shit. just nobody points out that the heath ledger joker, which was perfect portrayal of insanity of a deeply troubled person that turn into a maniac and wants to lash out on others, tired of nobody giving a fuck about him and about people with actual problems. And just laughing about it instead..

Back then he speak like woman, act like a woman when batman grabs him, and wears woman clothes and has lipstick and makeup on.. because it´s clownworld to him. He no longer cares about anything.. Fuck them all, they need to be shaken up to realize what´s important and that to care about eachother etc.

So he was always a tranny, now it´s just not politically correct to point to someone as mentally ill for being a guy and deciding to wear a female nurse uniform and lipstick.

He’s not a tranny, just stop already. And everything you say is just pure speculation and nothing else. Almost thought this was just a meme but I generally believe you’re just a fucking moron

What part of it is speculation? I´m describing the old joker played by heath ledger, and by what i have seen so far the one played by jaquin phoenix is very similar. They were borth sort of efeminate actors aswell with long hair.

I was pointing out he´s a fucking tranny in the old one from 2008. So it shouldn´t blow peoples minds if he does similar things in this one. I mean just go fucking watch the old one from 08 asshole.

>cant ban me if I'm on a movie gook nukem
I was really confused at that part

Nah what you should be more concerned is the honkler meme that popped up and then this movie comes out. Joker the character wears that stupid make up because he thinks the world is a joke and wants the world to pay.. clown world.. Everybody who watched the old one should know this about the joker, how interesting that this fucking meme pops up shortly before this movie comes out...

That should probably concern you way more than joker being into tranny stuff in the old movies with mannerisms and everything very feminine. Which is just a fact if you go watch the old movie.

Who is the old creepy joker? That one looks cool.

It is because of the obvious, he isn’t trying to legitimately convert into a woman and he only cross dressed because as the other user pointed out, to fuck with his captive. You could probably argue in some adaptations he might be gay or asexual I suppose because of his behavior but a tranny?

Honkler meme popped up right around the time the first trailer was released, it derived from it. Hell somebody even made a honkler video on YouTube that contained a quote from the trailer

Gotham had two Jockers. The old one appears in the last two seasons but doesn’t look like that till he falls into Ace Chemicals.

Aah, never watched that one. Thanks user.

tumblr whale please fuck off back to Yea Forums

seething.
get ready to eat your crow, tranny internet defense force

Lmaoooo this is retarded

Leto best Jokster AMA

No that would be extremely racist. He does refer to the nice lady neighbor as a jiggaboo though

I too am into transvestites

Joaquin Phoenix is Puerto Rican

>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT FORCE A MEME, IT HAS TO HAPPEN ORGANICALLY!!!!!

Attached: 1567894249298.png (785x1000, 306K)

what's with calling everything and everyone "tranny"? how long has this been going on

Is this movie connected to Matt Reeves Batman in anyway?

Praying that your family gets assaulted by a pack of feral niggers

The daddy issues thing was him trolling his victims you retard. The story changed each time. Way to comprehend what’s in front of you.

Some discord brigaded this board and other boards not too long ago and that’s pretty much how it all started

who's the joker on the right?

Who is the zombie joker.

joker baby

this image should have these two kino jokers.
youtube.com/watch?v=sPpWzS3nCwM
youtu.be/GsbIdSGwoEs

I'm not even being ironic.

user.. you've been here over a decade haven't you? It's time..

i.. i'm... im not ready...

>double trips
you are not ready

These both look better than this piece of shit flick

I don't really understand these people that keep getting butthurt over the joker as a character. They sound like minorities.