interestingengineering.com/how-many-missions-have-been-to-the-moon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon
youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=8lERB9BPzC4
youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y
youtu.be/vYrjHoI2iUs
apolloinrealtime.org/11/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The camera was controlled by a guy on the ground. There was a 2 second delay due to the distance to the moon so he had to anticipate when to pan the camera up. They tried to do it several times on earlier missions but didn't get it right until Apollo XVII.

so they just left a guy on the moon to die? so fake, just listen to yourself

Looks legit to me. What am i missing?

>it takes a 300 foot tall rocket to escape earths gravity, but all it takes to escape the moon's gravity is a shaken up two liter bottle of coke turned upside down
People are so fucking stupid for believing the moon landing happened

the one thing that BTFOs conspiritards is when they realize how no one not a single person working with the apollo mission has come out saying how its all fake. No NDA is that strong.

>what are the gravitational constant and the atmosphere

>but all it takes to escape the moon's gravity is a shaken up two liter bottle of coke turned upside down

the ascent engine burned several hundred pounds of hypergolic propellant. The flame is invisible. But yes it does take much less energy to get into space from the moon.

>hey buddy wanna become famous? just follow what we do and what we tell you to say
>guaranteed millions just from speaking events and merchandising and shit if you "went" to the moon, comfy life even if you just manufactured o-rings
>also if you speak out against this you, your family, and their families are going to be erased from existence
pretty easy explanation

Earth ground, not moon ground dingus

What if they all came out about it at once? They couldn't just kill all the astronauts and their families right?

Attached: f57.jpg (640x640, 79K)

>the ascent engine burned several hundred pounds of hypergolic propellant

It's a fucking firecracker mounted to the bottom of a toy being pulled up by a wire, you dumb fuck. God, even Thunderbirds had more convincing special effects than this.

more tits

Attached: NASA women.png (613x804, 155K)

imagine believing freemason movies and cheap photoshops are real

Attached: real photo.jpg (2000x2908, 2.38M)

there is not 1 photo of the earth that hasn't been manipulated

>inb4 flat earth
>inbf space is fake
how can we know what the fuck is out ther? it's all seen through a masonic filter

Attached: copy pasted clouds.jpg (800x800, 190K)

telescopes, dumbass.

Attached: space masons.jpg (916x1024, 250K)

I hope the mission goes wrong and they all die.

what amateur telescopic image of the earth can you show me from a non-masonic source?

Attached: one eye buzz.jpg (1000x1000, 189K)

There is no mission other than to deceive with more cgi promos and grainy photos.

Attached: china-moon-landing-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 47K)

>how can we know what the fuck is out ther?

that's what I was responding to, not pictures of the earth. We can get a good idea of what's out there with telescopes.

youtube.com/watch?v=5REsCTG4-Gg

they are looking for a gimmick to get funding. All female crew , first women makes some stupid feminist statement when she steps on the moon. One giant leap for MeToo.

Forget about the camera. How is that meant to be a rocket taking off? Where is the fire and shit coming out the bottom? It's just a momentary colorful flash and then the lander is rising at a constant rate like it's being pulled up on a string or something.

The idea of landing on another world, and then ALSO taking off again and then coming back to Earth and landing again, is so ridiculously implausible they only could have come up with it in the 60s. They're stuck with the lie now, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RATP53l9MA&list=PLQCOKOZuhSS2L8beLNb9qHNdRJu3qHnSU

Not an image, but there's footage out there unassociated with NASA of the earth.

Attached: Command Module.gif (500x256, 752K)

Are you baiting or just a brainlet? Serious question I won't tell anybody.

also why wouldn't they russians maybe say something?

the americans went to the moon using another method
they did not go using a ""rocket""
they went multiple times but the footage is fake made in some government studio with direction from kubrick

That does not show the shape of the earth.

I have 136 IQ

The real question is why the most boring topic to discuss about the subject (obviously ridiculous conspiracy theories) gets most replies? Is it the pleb thing? But we've had quality space threads once the retards got bored.

Attached: Command Module 2.gif (500x237, 817K)

They are in on it. They're run by judeo-masons. The great grain robbery or other blackmail. The cold war is mostly a myth like the modern day russian psyop.

it's a playlist of videos, several show earth's curvature, and if you see the curvature, it's not difficult to process what the shape would be. Here's one of them:

youtu.be/YKAblynZYhI

This is also bullshit but a lot of conspiracy theorists eat it up.

Attached: satarn.jpg (750x698, 82K)

>schizophrenia

ok kike

JJ Abrams would put 2 or 3 lensflares in the shot

Faked moon landing is bullshit but the cult of saturn is not bullshit

Attached: the-black-cube-of-saturn.jpg (840x580, 152K)

>MUH RUSSIA

Attached: Putin-satanic-hand-sign.jpg (270x215, 21K)

How can you be redpilled on that but still accept their ridiculous moon landing story?

why not fake that too?
is there an amateur image of the eye of saturn?
seems like a set-up for incoming global new age religion

The moon landing being faked, along with flat earth and the majority of jewish conspiracies, are spread by elites to discredit legitimate conspiracy theories.

Fuck the moon and this solar system all the money of the world should go to develop faster than light technology to meet xenos and rape their women while they watch

>trying to fuck me but I'd rather fuck you

Attached: icecube.jpg (355x357, 24K)

wrong. even with FTL it'd still take centuries to get to anything interesting in our universe. all of the money of the world should go to curing the diseases of aging and death, allowing us to spend eternity finding xenos to fuck.
youtu.be/C25qzDhGLx8

Yeah some 90% of all conspiracy theories are built of nothing and use faith, lies and misinformation to make up for the lack of evidence. Epstein's murder is a kind of conspiracy theory that's actually more believable than the official story and no one believes the official story except for professional skeptics (like literally the editor of the Skeptic magazine). Politics is made of conspiracies but childish fairy tales bore me to death.

Flat Earth maybe. But the moon landing is bullshit as presented.

Attached: 4a7179f9-18bd-4e43-852d-6645fe31429d-2.jpg (1100x887, 110K)

He made another transhumanist shill video after that one with the terrible dragon analogy?

You are correct about flat earth, that IS a psyop. But one of its main goals is to keep people believing the moon landing story and NASA in general. It's working on you, by the sounds of it.

Attached: cardboard and aluminum foil.jpg (1100x1111, 208K)

People belittle me for NOT thinking this is a real rocket ship that landed on and took off from the moon in the 60s.

Attached: 1401932167981.jpg (2349x2373, 900K)

while i admit the dragon analogy was cringe, curing death is an absolutely vital step in human evolution.

Attached: deathism.png (1700x850, 353K)

Exactly.
>Anyone who disbelieves the moon landing is a crazy christian conspiracist
Right up there with
>too many people involved - someone would talk
>russia didn't call us out so...

You would become more famous by speaking out. Everyone loves a good plot twist. The media would make bank by milking a story like that, it's the most Jewish maneouver

I've been to the one in Manhattan and helped it spin. Am I helping usher in the Saturn Overlords?

>It would be easier to go to the moon than to fake it!

Attached: e67478fe-a010-42cc-8816-8c6c8f3df450.jpg (1100x1111, 319K)

If you did research on the moon landings outside of youtube and /x/ threads you'd realize how foolish you're being. You're agents of the eliets, working in their favor to distract from legitimate things such as star gate project, anomalus cognition, and gateway process. If you'd like to come out of the kiddie pool and take the real redpill, go down those rabbit holes.

the hoax reveal is coming, along with the holocaust and 9/11. they need to destroy america, and harvest enough anti-semitism to populate Israel and false flag a realistic attack

I want to know how the fuck the lander docked with the orbitinh control module and made the flight back to earth. It looks like such a tiny rickety thing, how the hell did they do it?

>helped it spin
how'd you manage to get to it without a fucking caravan of homeless people camping out around it?

I've been down more rabbitholes than most people on /x/, but I'm also able to keep my brain intact and think clearly. The moon landing was impossible and obviously faked. REAL will lead any intelligent seeker of the truth to this conclusion.

aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

The same way things dock with the ISS probably.

didn't a woman already land on the moon?

Those things are more /x/-tier than anything in this thread.

Yeah when the cameras aren't rolling

>he believes in gravity

*Real research

Desperately clinging to life is one of the most soi things there is.
Like the faggots who get organ transplants
>N-NOOO MY LIVER EXPLODED FROM EXCESS SOILENT CONSUMPTION YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOURS

Attached: 1563425615660.png (454x520, 11K)

NASA
>whoops we lost the moon landing tapes and og docs
>whoops we erased over them actually
>stop being a conspiracy theorist and buy our fucking shirts
It's like wearing a pentagon or cia shirt.

lol imagine being full of this much deathist cope
if you want to die you're free to do so, I'll stick around and scratch out my place in eternity

youtube.com/watch?v=0LTZn2TTUtQ
What did he mean by this?

Attached: moon model.jpg (2400x1800, 506K)

lel

>hm hm hm hmmm

Attached: moon model2.jpg (634x780, 104K)

You'd be silly to think they built that giant replica of the moon so they could make fake footage, they needed that to plan the mission!

Attached: Apollo_Movie_rehersal.jpg (444x350, 56K)

Lmao have fun sitting around on an imageboard being an incel for 4000 years bro
And yes you will be an incel, the genetically engineered supermen of the future will mog you in every way imaginable. If you can't even scratch out your place in the modern era, then you stand absolutely zero chance against the übermenschen of the future

>so they just left a guy on the moon to die? so fake, just listen to yourself
Kek you unbelievable brainlet.

Best thing is to just read about the subject then you can laugh at boring idiots believing stuff like this. Kind of like being interested in paleontology and meeting people who think dinosaurs are fake. You're on totally different levels of knowledge but that guy also thinks he knows his subject.

>nasa made a model of the moon
>nasa asked the astronauts to practice driving the go kart
holy shit bros the moon landing is fake

Who cares. We’re going back to stay within the decade.

Attached: D9E1C141-FED2-497A-8260-FE080E015C03.jpg (8512x5669, 2.33M)

Ok that was one too many. Poe's law or not with this I know you're baiting no one is so braindead.
Thanks guys you can ruin even a thread about space.

Attached: moon model3.jpg (3072x2269, 499K)

>find out when they lift off, their velocity when they do, the distance from the camera, how long it takes for the camera to register your inputs and tilt up at the correct time
A child could do it.

You are a stupid shit. Nothing wrong with those shadows.

We've been "going back within the decade" for the last 40 years.

>humanity will never land on the moon in your lifetime

Attached: 1554637927759.jpg (1920x1080, 955K)

>Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement

What did these blood sex sugar magicians mean by this?

>whoops we lost the moon landing tapes and og docs
>whoops we erased over them actually

Are you acting retarded on purpose or just know nothing about the subject you have an opinion about. I'm curious to know what did you mean by this?

>implying birthrates won't turn to zero once everyone is immortal
i bet you still think overpopulation is one of our chief concerns as a spices (and not the opposite)

The dirt is undisturbed. That is meant to be a rocket ship that just landed there.

this is the true kino anyway... Venus's surface captured by Russia.

Attached: 3rmzKTCcE32Ka5AbAmZph7.jpg (833x180, 45K)

What, do you think it slammed down onto the surface with the force of a meteor? You understand that people where on board, right? It had to land relatively softly.

Holy shit bro, you cracked the code what a genius. They sure fucked up hiring Ed Wood and then releasing the photos with all his screw ups but you got them.

CIA if you're monitoring this thread I'd like to join you guys. I think we see eye-to-eye on the moral relativism thing and I'd much rather work with spooks than be on this internet forum full of literally retarded boomers. I don't even have to be like fully involved you can just mail me a list of disinfo to spread and schizophrenics I can harass until they commit suicide. I find both these things to be extremely entertaining, and with just a monthly stipend of $500 for marijuana expenses my silence is completely guaranteed.
I don't have a resume but I do have a suggestion: I'm really impressed with the Q operation but I think it can be taken further. Get a field agent to contact multiple people interested in remote viewing. Drive them out to some remote place and say you're doing DMT (laced with ricin) to talk to the aliens, and that it has to be injected for max potency. Boom, that's like 10-15 problem elements gone and barely any coverup necessary, just hippies with some bad peyote or whatever. I hope we can speak at more length about this at a later time.

Think again. Musk and Bezos are racing eachother and Nasa is racing China. Kicked off again since 2017.

I think it's been well established that it doesn't matter how many goofs are in the photos nor does it matter how physically impossible any of it is, the average person will believe it no matter what.

>my government is infiltrated by freemason faggots but i believe everything they say
there's plenty of other evidence besides every pic looking fake and touched up

>NASA erased footage!
>apollo astronauts in masonic gear and poses
>fake moon rocks
>nobody fucking died during these missions
>the lunar landing is a cardboard box covered in foil

You mean like the rock underneath the thruster where clearly the dust has been deplaced?

>NASA shills can't debunk this
aulis.com/stereoparallax.htm

look it up, fag

Forget the shadows. It's covered in aluminum foil.

remember the time a female astronaut was the first astronaut to fuck up in outside space and lose a bag of tools

Still besides maybe a few promises of more ambitious projects like the Gateway I don't think it will be as great as the first golden age in terms of people involved. We're surely gonna see incredible stuff like never before but I think the astronauts themselves were even more interesting back in the day. All I hear now is how everyone will put a woman there. In the 60s NASA wanted Deke Slayton to hire a black astronaut be in the end he refused because the only candidate wasn't good enough and didn't want to be a part of it so badly anyway.

Attached: mnhv2lxCH11qd5t95o1_1280.png (830x532, 453K)

>what is lense distortion

Not suggesting the pic was on the moon.

When are we going to have the first lesbian marriage on the moon? When are we going to have the first sex change operation on Mars?

All these rich jewish nerds.

Lens distortion doesn't account for parallax or lack thereof, retard. You didn't even look at the link for more than a couple of seconds.

used to like these threads, now I simply don't give a shit

>artemis
wouldn't chicks wanna name their mission after some dude like hercules?

Shit website by a hack trying to shill his documentary. Send a link that's not a fag (David S Percy) trying to make money. Too scared even to have his ass on the whois domain lookup, what a coward.

No, you look it up you gigantic imbecile. Stop fucking wasting everybodys time with your pitiful ignorance. The tapes that you think were "erased" by NASA are literally the 70mm we see in people watch the Mission Control Room. Besides that there was Aldrin's 16mm but that was just his private recording developed after the landing. The footage we had for years was literally just the one taken "second hand" from the video depicting the control room. The remastered footage from the recent documentary is the best the footage ever looked. No important data is missing there is an entire mission log available online that you can listen to in real time unless you actually believed that they actually store the information about every single command entered or received in store rooms somewhere (they do but not the entire mission only the important details like alarms)

watch it go horribly horribly wrong

what's wrong with Straya that makes their cube stand on a face instead of a vertex?

Even the SpaceX landings don't kick up an insane amount of dirt and they produce many times the thrust that moon lander did plus air is a thing on earth which means a lot more dirt gets kicked up than would be if there wasn't any air.

The United States would go on to complete six crewed missions to the moon that landed a total of 12 astronauts (all men) from 1969 to 1972 in a series of Apollo missions numbering up to Apollo 17.

history.com/news/us-moon-landings-apollo

interestingengineering.com/how-many-missions-have-been-to-the-moon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_missions_to_the_Moon

Dumb subject to harp on, honestly.

Get help my man.

have fun dying, fag

Recently the first ever all-female EVA was cancelled because one woman was angry with something. Then some other woman commited the first crime in space. In history of exploration there's always been victims so a lot of people will die on the way to Mars I have no doubts about it. NASA betraying meritocracy for virtue signaling will end with another preventable disaster like Apollo 1.

Every single thing connected with it is infinitely more interesting than this conspiracy. I really wouldn't want to live with their mindset it must be pretty depressing.

Attached: Neil Armstrong (1930-2012).jpg (900x705, 105K)

They only have a bootleg cam video.

schizoposting is for kikes

youtu.be/_loUDS4c3Cs

who /cythereancolony/ here?

Attached: venusian_balloon.jpg (970x546, 141K)

nice shoop

They also erased their blueprints and other important shit. Plus they lost it for years before that.

what if the moon landed on man

It's all the same footage. You can see your coveted "original" copy in the footage taken from the control room. Now it's completely unnecesary with the remaster it got. It's like looking for original masters of songs. No doubt valuable but people don't miss on anything. And footage improved on every mission anyway with the exception of Apollo 12.

youtube.com/watch?v=8lERB9BPzC4

Attached: 9fe09fe97a150b3e85dc2830600e527b.jpg (1225x1920, 210K)

ask ur dad lol

BENUS :DDD

>MASONS MASONS MASONSSSS
nice deflection kike, but whitey still made it to the moon and you will never take that away from us with lies

You may as well just cut your dick off, your literally just as delusional as a tranny

So many of the common conspiracy arguments stem from basic lack of understanding of spaceflight mechanics, if kids were taught in say elementary school how orbits/vacuum flight (which are extremely uncomplicated), moon consiratards would die out in a generation.

It wasn't live-streamed. The TV stations pointed a camera at NASA's feed. They remastered a cam recording. What about the blueprints?

They lost their what? Be more specific even if you never read about the subject? You mean what technology to recreate Saturn V? Thankfully we don't have to recreate it 1:1 to return to deep space but yeah welcome to real world technology can disappear. I work on systems from the 70s-80s with some functions whose role is lost to history because there might be only a handful of people in the world who still know what they were. And we're talking about one of the most complex machines in history with thousands of elements from many contractors, too complex for even a group of dedicated professionals to know everything about it. To say nothing of the things that aren't produced anymore or became modernized themselves or could fit only a specific perhaps customized elements and programs. And that's for the boosters etc. the capsules were partially designed by the astronauts themselves who were talking with the designers after each test to discuss what they thought they needed.

yes

>wanting kids to learn about the orbital jew

If only our jewish education system was better!

>NASA's feed
formerly NACA

Are you fucking retarded?

People at homes saw even less. That's why they made a big deal of color camera on Apollo 12 before Alan Bean ruined it. The footage from the outside of the LEM is what Mission Control saw life. 16 mm is what nobody saw until the landing as it was hand-held by Aldrin.

Too bad we don't have the technology to ever go back.

>secret international organization that possesses power to such an extent it is able to mold every single aspect of any human to whatever they desire
>can't create visual effects that wouldn't be exposed by youtube documentary makers

Attached: 1559868544038.jpg (493x352, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y

>We destroyed that technology
Damn what a shame

You really think that there's only one microscopically precise way of making a powerful rocket? Because that's literally all they needed to even reach deep space. A poweful booster. They spent more time perfecting the rendezvous and the staging. If you don't care about the subject what's even you stake in this?

The entire record of the moon landing was erased --
voice data, biomedical monitoring data, and telemetry data.

technology != knowledge

no but u r ;^)

I can't wait for the next moon landing

>satanic
No, it's kawaii
youtu.be/vYrjHoI2iUs

>voice data, biomedical monitoring data, and telemetry data.

i doubt that's true. There are web sites with all the mission audio.

apolloinrealtime.org/11/

actually it's "lost" in the sense that modern spaceflight technology has progressed to the point that incorporating such modern systems (digital displays, more powerful batteries, modern computing systems, advanced fuel lines, etc) can't just be stuck onto the frame of the Saturn V without massively redistributing its weight/completely redesigning its electrical systems and basically creating a new rocket entirely which is expensive (the Saturn V was built using techniques not in use anymore). It's not that the technology is lost, it's obsolete. The Saturn V was entirely built around sub-systems that incorporate completely outdated technology, that is why they do not rebuild it.

NASA gets many billions each year
>we need to push cultural marxism for more money, not propaganda!

It's all very convenient. We don't use that technology anymore because it's "obsolete" (can't put all our fancy computers in it that we didn't need last time), but we can't go to the moon in the up-to-date technology.

Just spend 5 years working on it, built a little rocket and go to the fucking moon if it's so easy. That's what they did in the 60s, made it look like a piece of cake. Now in 2019 it's the hardest thing ever.

>only post ITT that actually pertains to Yea Forums
>everyone ignores it

>NASA gets many billions each year

they need tens of billions more than their current budget for a moon landing.

>can't
who are you quoting? of course we can, it's just expensive and doesn't serve a purpose like the 60s landings did.

Every modern space mission, no matter the country, is 98% cgi promos with a couple grainy photos of what could easily be Earth. They're never going back to the moon in person!

You still haven't addressed why all these astronauts are freemason faggots.

What did they need in the 60s? How much does a modern moon mission cost? How about 4k drone footage? NASA says it's not the money anyway.

He read it somewhere and I don't know what they even think it means. Maybe that all that exist is a couple minutes of footage on youtube and that there's no recordings? Or other flights? Or data about the alerts? What does he even think Apollo telemetry was? That's how these retarded theories spread. By disinterested laymen who kind of see the allure in secrets and some schizophrenic view of the world thinking they can just repeat what they read on infographic or shit from some charlatan's website and everybody will be impressed because no on on the internet ever did any research about this.

that was good dude

Attached: 1567300146102.jpg (867x1280, 196K)

>schizoposting

Jew/fagmason detected.

based

They accidentally erased it and had no idea for years. Good thing there were backups!

>It's harder to make a movie than go to the moon!

all these samefaggots to my left

Did you even watch the video you dumb nigger?

mommy

You're just regurgitating the company line. What's with all the freemasons?

The backup is the footage taken from the video recording the originals. And only of one of the two cameras so it's such a non-issue that is' a perfect ilustration of staggering lack of any meaningful arguments coming from the conspiracy morons. This and making up a hoax about the "photoshopped" outlines and expecting people not to catch them in a lie.

Two days ago I was standing next to the one in manhattan and a homeless man came up to me mumbling about saturn worship. Seemed like all he did all day was help people spin the thing and tell them about the hellraiser movies

Do they have to look like penises?

I saw the same homeless man at a grocery store in Manhattan yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to open the portal or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

probably, they need to penetrate the atmosphere and get to space.

explain thisbut one example

thisreal photo? c'mon

The Apollo program was probably the most well documented event in history. If you can convince people it did not happen , every thing else goes too , WWI , WWII , Lolocaust , Slavery and so on.

Looks like artificially tinted Blue Marble with some Lunar surface simulation in the foreground. What you saw it in some children's book because it's not from the mission

No, it's a real composite photo.
Looks like you don't know everything Mr. Rocket Scientist ;)

that's a terrible argument, data dumps don't make anything any more legit and historically speaking it's the opposite

Someone already posted the full recordings including some additional data. I know there's a website for Apollo 17 too. What some people confuse it with are commands typed to the computer and commands received. It's a red herring that preys on people not knowing what data we have. And of course a portion of these commands do exist or at least weren't thrown away immediately because like in the case of Apollo 13 they were necessary for the investigative commission.

I

Attached: NASA swat team.png (1017x3438, 1.13M)

I've seen this reply in so many of these threads. Always slightly changed up so it doesn't look copy and pasted. Hire me- I can do it better than this guy.

just saying, you'd be amazed how easy it is to produce a huge volume "documentation" that don't mean jack shit. Most of the time they operate going from a set of assumptions whereas conspiracy theories question those assumptions entirely. There are also countless tricks you can use to confuse people. The average person has no chance. Events that were heavily documented: 9/11, the Holocaust, Sandy Hook

It's funny how they have all these little explanations for all the things that don't make sense. Haven't heard anything about why all the astronauts are Freemasons though.

If the Holocaust can be faked i.e. no 6M, no gas chambers, no final solution, than the moon landing is a piece of cakes.

Because they probably are low-level masons or simply never heard about it. But it's 100% verifiable, unlike doctored lunar photos.

>Because they probably are low-level masons or simply never heard about it
Dumb shill

real soviet kino

Attached: d9043099272bcf2b519c091336e081ba.jpg (497x500, 37K)

What's the deal with all the freemason astronauts? Is this your first time hearing about it? You can verify it yourself with photo evidence of them in Gmails, symbols, poses, etc. Unlike the apollo photos, it's indisputable.

Jonesin for another Venus mission desu. too bad it is 50/50 whether the russian state collapses before Venera gets off the ground

go back to /pol/, you are not a human, you are worthless trash

why did NASA never land anything on Venus , just to prove they could make something last longer than the Ruskies ?

>oh no! you said the yiddish word for circle!

Attached: Shalom.jpg (500x671, 224K)