Why are there no good young actors?

why are there no good young actors?
i'm worried for the future of cinema
freeman, pitt, keanu, samuel jackson, di caprio, nicholson, dd lewis, hanks, fiennes etc. are all getting too old now;
guys like ian mckellen and mcshane are barely alive; chris lee is ded
the only 'new' good ones i can think of is the goose and (kinda) bale

Attached: x-doubt.jpg (605x415, 51K)

It's hard for me to take your post seriously because as much as I love them as actors, Christian Bale is in a different tier than guys like Sam Jackson, Goose and Keanu. Pitt and Leo are very good but, once again, Bale is better.

the only people who think there are no good young actors are people who watch capeshit

>pitt
>keanu
>di crapio
>hanks

Yikes

i don't, but i don't watch le obscure arthouse kino either
name 5 more sub-40 ones

James McAvoy

>James McAvoy
good one, i thought he's way older because of how he looks in split
but now that i've looked at his filmography, most of it is hot shit for some reason

Actors don't sell movies anymore. In the capeshit and remake era, movie stars are redundant. You can plug in any no name Australian to star in the next Captain Faggot or whatever franchise.

He should do more oscar bait shit, but he still did some good movies like Last king of Scotland and Atonement. He was great in days of future past as well

If you think about it, having stars lose power means the execs have less to worry about

because they hate white men. they can't wait to kill off every cis white male cultural icon and replace it with the same thing but female or poc. Everything the kikes in jewwood do now is demoralizing anti white male propaganda designed to alienate and antagonize.

it actually means they have more to worry about because those shit movies are now dependent on already existing beloved IPs they'll sooner than later run out of

He's single-handedly saving Hollyjew with his acting and looks.

Attached: 1567454115375.jpg (572x960, 97K)

kill yourself

I've got high hopes for Lucas Hedges

Paul "big dick" Dano
Chris "bring back the fat" Pratt
Henry "self made on an anvil" Cavill
Jake "the only" Gyllenhaal
Michael "quick angl'in" Fassbender
Oscar "no really he's better than his movies" Isaac
James "turns your shit into a hit" McAvoy

I'm sure there's an intensive top 100 IMBD list for actors in this age group but that's what I got off the top of my head

Dacre Montgomery is unironically very good

Barkhad Abdi is great. Shame he's not really getting roles

Attached: MV5BMTY1NjU1OTgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjgzNTU5MDE@._V1_.jpg (1431x2048, 849K)

All of them are at least 40

It's because he looks like an alien bro

This

Attached: 1562712366026.jpg (2048x2048, 398K)

good ones
unfortunately his appearance makes him only castable when you need some somalian savage

Based Pattinson is the best male actor of his age group

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x598, 49K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: Classic.jpg (402x402, 49K)

and they don't cost as much

Pattinson is unreal. My dark horse is Will Poulter, based solely on his role in The Revenant.

>Saves global cinema by continuously cranking out top tier acting talent year after year

Attached: 1557758340600.jpg (1024x357, 56K)

And oscar Isaac and Adam Driver. It's fine.

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you? Bale as new? Keanu among real actors...kys yourself pronto.

agreed

Tom Holland is good too, but you insecure faggots shit on him because he's Spiderman instead of Tobey Maguire. It's even worse if you recognise the agenda against white men and still chimp out over him.

Pls go Tom.

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Classic Paul Dano

Attached: MV5BMjMwMzE1OTc0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDU2NTg0Nw@@._V1_.jpg (1484x2048, 703K)

He's so lame. Dude has very low levels of charisma.