What is the best WW2 movie set on the pacific front?

What is the best WW2 movie set on the pacific front?

Attached: 7645BA30-2F32-4AD3-9907-789869BDB7BC.jpg (480x639, 47K)

Based, i keep telling people that 2 nukes weren't enough. I wrote a paper for an arts degree that i quit half a semester in, about why Japan deserved more than 2 nukes and outlined their atrocities across asia. Was good times, fuck those slant eyed sub humans nips.

Fuck off american idiot cuck. Japan is #3 world GDP. Your girls are all passionate with manga and anime. We dominate you.

The third picture is literally photoshopped

Japan didn't really care about the nukes. They were more concerned about the Russians invading them

>murder 20 million people
are we really going to pretend Ch*nese are people?

Lmao have fun working till 11pm so your boss doesn’t think your lazy, go home to your 20 square foot apartment and eating cheap ramen for every meal or the day.

japs are honorary aryans, way more honorable than united states of israel

>your girls are all passionate with manga and anime
Lmao keep dreaming dink, a good 80% of americans think your children's cartoons are disgusting and the rest either live in basements or havent even heard of them

a good 80% of americans are fat spics

Reminder that nips LITERALLY think that slaving away for Mr. Yashimura 12 hours a day is the equivalent of being a samurai.

thin red line i guess, slim pickings.

You will work every day and then die you fucking number

Japan is still shackled by Article 9. Till the US decides to take off your leash you're still a puppet on lonely strings.

Don’t forget Yea Forums is a copy paste of 2chan. Even le redpilled crowd is just a poor imitation of online nip culture.

are Japs still seething to this day? lol

An empire is the natural progression of a nation.

An empire is moving towards a collective direction of progress, dicipline, and standards.

A nation like we have today is like stationary water that grows mold and bacteria.

Japan was better off imperial and may never be the same again.

RIP
Otoya Yamaguchi
Yukio Mishima
Hiroo Onoda

Attached: 1528485915531s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I live in Europe in a very good city thank you.

They all like Jpop and they are so wet over our anime like Titans.

t. American lazy spic

I will be your master, John...

Reiwa restoration will hapen soon. You are hated in Japan, barbarian invaders.

You hate Japan but you are posting on a Japanese-owned anime website.

You lot are just dogs with a new master called America filthy pagan islander. Nipland is so whipped that the populace is to afraid to even have a larger military presence to take care of itself. Anime even existing is only thanks to America allowing you monsters to remain.

>preas bradu, notu rike dis!

>Your girls are all passionate with manga and anime
Only the fat ones. (which, granted, is a lot of them)

>Reiwa restoration will hapen soon. You are hated in Japan, barbarian invaders.
Japan is better off that the US took control over after WWII instead of letting the Soviets have you. Japan is only as successful today because the US made it so. Had the US not taken control Japan would have ended up like East Germany.

I don't hate Japan, I just think you boys get a big head sometimes. It doesn't matter if Yea Forums if is owned by a Japanese guy. You don't have to like where something came from to enjoy it.

I'm sure you're posting on some version of Windows but you don't like the US.

They killed a bunch of Chinks so they weren’t all bad in my book

This. Leave it to the Amerimutts to take credit for everything. It was the Russians that decimated their entire army at Manchuria which prompted them to surrender because they had no choice.

Bruh whose mans is this hahahah oh NO NO NO

Only pure Yamato soul allows success.
Study Nihonjinron.

Stupid jew.

You can leave Yea Forums if you don't like Japan. Until you do, you are like a whore to me.

I love Japan and I will defend it forever. We will dominate. The world.

>I love Japan and I will defend it forever. We will dominate. The world.
We're all whores on some level it just depends on your vice. I can't fault your optimism.

I suppose the Russians should get credit for destroying Poland instead of the Germans? The Russians waited till the last possible moment to attack Japan after the US was done beating them every which way in the Pacific. Talk about being late to the party.

>Glory To Hiro Hito.

>Japan should run all Asia from head to toe.

The only reasons Japan exists today is because US rebuild your country for you to keep out the Russians. Even culturally all anime and manga comes from Japanese artists ripping off Disney films in the 50s.

There any Operation Downfall kino out there? I'll accept books as well.

Attached: Operation_Downfall_-_Map.jpg (1260x970, 326K)

Japan would of won the war if Operation Downfall happened. Japan would be the master of Asia. From Karafuto to Crimea. Rebirht empire. Reiwa Restoration.

Lol Japan would be a world power but only because slav and american rape babies wouldn't be the beta that japanese herbivore males are today.

>reminder that America gave immunity to the ones behind unit 731 in exchange for their findings

Yeah Operation Paperclip worked out in the long run as well.

You're just mad your shit third world country can't make deals with extradimensional entities using synthetic drugs.

It wasn't that they cared about the "russians invading", it was that their last ditch effort for the war was to try and achieve a negotiated peace whereby they keep some of their overseas possessions by enlisting the USSR as a mediator between themselves and America. The USSR declaring war and subsequently overrunning Manchuria means that 1. the overseas possessions they hoped to keep are already gone and 2. their hope at any sort of peace besides an unconditional surrender were shot.

The Pacific War was still fought and won by America, even if the very last straw was broke by the USSR.

>American girls are passionate for manga

He says this because they'd never be passionate for him or any Jap man.

Not the guy you're responding to but Japan's been free to revise Article 9 since the occupation ended.

It's already been watered down by never legislation, like when they introduced a new bill to allow JSDF engineers to be deployed in Iraq and "assist on foreign territory", the only thing holding the government back is domestic opposition

Is it ethical to rape Nips?

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x600, 50K)

I don't blame when they can look across the bay and see South Korea with conscription.

>Japan is #3 world GDP
thanks to america not only allowing it exist, but propping it up after the war

consider yourself lucky to have made it to the OCDE

>pretending Chinamen are people
Japs and Mongols deserve to be honored and respected

Also, why are there no good films about Genghis Khan?

for the same reason that they are no Cortez movie.
Retards wont be able to understand a movie where the protagonist isn't 100% good

>people like it when their side wins and don't like it when their side loses
WHAT THE FUCK?!?!??!? WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!!!!

Of course they should, they supported Germany in starting the war by signing ribbentrop molotov pact. Russians are so butt hurt about their plans backfiring that they had to invent a new war that coincided with ww2 to cover up their involvement in starting it in the first place