What's your favorite propaganda film?

What's your favorite propaganda film?

Attached: ECCtLNXWwAANVP4.jpg (1118x668, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-fight-climate-change/
data.footprintnetwork.org/#/
youtube.com/watch?v=GkEAA7VnyhE
nytimes.com/2009/11/21/science/earth/21climate.html?_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=QAXPIhnQocM
deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/25347/0000794.pdf?sequence=1
eprints.lse.ac.uk/56838/1/__lse.ac.uk_storage_LIBRARY_Secondary_libfile_shared_repository_Content_Broadberry, S_India great divergence_Broadberry_India great divergence_2014.pdf
newgeography.com/content/005050-500-years-gdp-a-tale-two-countries
ccnr.org/GE_NWMO_ITK_Questions.pdf
nber.org/papers/w18162.pdf
nber.org/papers/w12546.pdf
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/06/economy/black-unemployment-rate/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o&t=153s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Climate change is real
Science is real
You're doing the bidding of big oil companies that want to destroy the planet for profit
I hope you go to hell

Remember when OP sailed across an ocean? Me neither.

>GLOBAL WARMING ISNT REAL BECAUSE BASED ORANGE MAN SAID IT ISNT
why are conservahicks so fucking stupid?

Yeah, but India and China!

>I hope you go to hell
we're already there and it involves this rich cunt looking down on both you and him. Take care!

capra's why we fight series

>destroy the planet

It'll be a little hotter so what. Nothing's being destroyed.

Another classic case of "I didn't know who this person was until Yea Forums started crying about it."

>want to destroy the planet for profit

And it's bad why?

Global warming is sort of real but scientists don’t understand it and have constantly been wrong about it. Normies FOR SURE don’t understand it and just say what buzzfeed tells them.

I'm sure this girl is dumb like most "star activists" but global warming is a real problem OP and we should get together to fight it (you and me specifically)

>NOOO THE KIKES SAY ITS REAL SO OBVIOUSLY THE OPPOSITE MUST BE TRUE

Attached: 1566415317865.jpg (1080x1012, 123K)

Did you see the thread in july where every poster was crying about how hot it was?

what about them?

>haha I'm ignorant so fuck you!!
yikes

imagine celebrating someone because they incessantly complain about a problem without ever coming up with a practical and meaningful solution

that’s the problem with the modern world, everyone’s a big fat whiner. the internet turned everyone on the planet into a nagging housewife

>globohomo
CRINGE
low iq, mostly

are these zoomer memes? how bout you make something original instead of just copying what you already saw. oh wait...

Climate change is real, it's called Seasons retard

They're bad. We can't let them win.

They produce vastly more pollution than the US, so why should we intentionally gimp ourselves when others don't cooperate?

Based Indian posting from the 1800's

They are beating us in pollution production?

you should be worried if the climate stays the same, fag.

>we can save the planet if we stop flying on the plane and instead sail on a million dollar yachts with personal crews that take weeks to cross an ocean
genius

Attached: greta.jpg (955x500, 86K)

>Science is real
Doubt it.

Lmao, leftists are absolutely seething.

Go and cry to Al ‘the North Pole will disappear by 2014’ Gore

Attached: 9F1EADE5-0CA4-434B-B708-1B7772F47F1E.jpg (744x795, 56K)

in order to stop global warming you would need to kill like 5 billion people.

Shutterbug Time, brought to you by the good people at Disney Junior.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU

>be nurighter
>claim you respect your country, traditions and values
>go out of your way tu purposely destroy your country's flora and fauna
absolutely based fellow kekerinos

perfect, we can just kill all the idiotic fucking conservatives

They're plotting to.

>someone else is gonna kill us, so we should kill ourselves first
if you really believed what you're saying, you should be calling for some kind of war on china and india. it's just an excuse for denialism

and the niggers

Attached: burgerscream.jpg (768x768, 169K)

Why do the solutions to climate change always involve taxing white people and pretending Asia doesn't exist?

Attached: fab8ea1b61164a32a18f8be18454caefacef2dc2f9976d8aac40586a1265f543.png (645x773, 49K)

and here you are whining about whiners lmao

we're all hypocrites

But we're already in a trade war with China.

>What's your favorite propaganda film?

Sahara with Humphrey Bogart. Made in 1942 its a mid war propaganda film about a bunch of allied soldiers from different armies having to overcome their differences to fight the Nazis in the middle of the Sahara desert while everyone dies of thirst.

Really great war film.

Attached: sahara.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

Good luck. We’re the ones with guns.

It makes me laugh when leftists talk tough. You cry about pronouns and bathrooms for God’s sake. I could break your neck with my little finger, you Marxist cunt.

>kill all the conservatives
>realise conservative is a relative term, and you're now the conservative compared to the really radical people who want to eat human flesh and shit

Did you post this from your smart phone? Or from your laptop? Or from your desktop? If so you have no room to lecture anyone about Climate change. Want to make a real difference? Take a stand...kill yourself. One less human on the planet will help the environment.

I'm not doing anything for the environment as long as China and India haven't been nuked.

>A-any day now!

so they dont already?

>angrynpcface.jpeg

"climate change" is a scam to subdue and destroy western nations even faster than they already are being subdued and destroyed.

Man has contributed to some degree, but the larger driving factor are solar fluctuations that are outside of human control. They figured this out decades ago and decided to blame it on "climate change" instead of telling the truth that there's nothing we can do because it would scare the shit out of people and lead to absolute chaos.

They are using this as an excuse to remove what scraps of sovereignty western nations still have and place everybody under jewish worldwide control

Attached: 1549684479396.png (112x112, 5K)

>look, these third world insects are doing third world shit!
>we better copy them!
You gonna aim at having dedicating shitting streets instead of plumbing as well?

Why does this image make /pol/cels seethe so hard?

Attached: how many earths.jpg (1000x1642, 219K)

>muh guns
*nukes your neighborhood*
*strafes the remnants of your house with an f16 jet*

during the roman warming period you could grow grapes in britain. the bongs will become ass shaking latinos.

Shouldn't you be calling for a war with china if you believe in climate change?

what if the answer to that question was yes?

>drops nukes for the environment
Absolutely based

Ahh I remember being 12.

>we need to stop flying and be more isolated to save the planet! Save the environment!
>also, we need to open our borders and be a global community and enjoy each others cultures, fuck the environment!

I could give a shit

worth it to get rid of idiotic conservahicks who consistently vote against their self-interest and fuck us all over

>Im gonna save the environment!
>That'll be 70% plus tip

Old fuck here. When I was fucking 10 they were pushing this global warming meme on us at schools with "muh early 2000's we will be underwater". Im nearing 44...when is it going to happen? Stop wasting time on this meme.

>word salad

it would be redpilled, FUCK bathrooms, I hate loos, I despise toilets, I loathe bidets, I abhor water closets, I shiver at the thought of a outhouse, I would outlaw porta pottis

Scientists finally found a way to fix climate change guys, we just need to start to eat human flesh and bugs.
nypost.com/2019/09/09/scientist-suggests-eating-human-flesh-to-fight-climate-change/

Fuck the planet. Mother Earth is a slut who deserves to be anally raped to death. I hope the human race becomes extinct as soon as possible. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! Go fuck yourself, hippy faggot queer piece of garbage.

Are you being edgy or are leftists all genocidal?

I mean, I wouldn't be surprised.

because eternal anglo suck dick, if hitler had won world ratio would be below 1.0

man you guys on the left are pretty gross

>not what you replied to
>being republicunt is a gene

Climate change is just another war on whites

Attached: FB82E524-6ABD-4ACD-89E3-3D27A5D060EF.jpg (656x463, 101K)

China currently sets up more solar panels in a year than the US has altogether.
Funny what years of smog do to you.

>They figured this out decades ago
Who are "they"?

Arguing about whether climate change is real or not is what brainlets do. Preparing for it is what chads do.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Maybe the environmentalists should take some white working class concerns into account, if they want their votes.

t. Retard

Must everything be about muh secret race war? Are you mentally ill?

>strawman
Just admit you are genocidal, it's not a big deal to me

where's my based and redpilled accelerationists at?
people are a mistake let's burn it all down

>wants to save the earth but doesnt want to go nuclear

wow its almost like these guys just want those sweet tax dollars and dont give a fuck about helping the earth

>Science is real
How many gender are there, mr. scientist?

>I fucking love science bro! Wait what's that race science race science and eugenics not cool bro I fucking hate those sciences we're all the same and should remain that way because I say so

Attached: 1537350580153.png (323x570, 214K)

Destroy human civilization maybe. Life adapts and evolves

>if you really believed what you're saying, you should be calling for some kind of war on china and india.
I do, though.

remember when they used to say that peak oil was going to happen lol

Then its India that must be destroyed...in the name of mother earth

I just had the coldest shortest summer in about 30 years. So how is it getting hotter?

Attached: 820700A8-8509-4225-A322-D677782CB201.gif (216x216, 1.33M)

>>not what you replied to
actually yeah it was, nothing but buzzwords and logical fallacies

That's funny when you consider that Republicunts genuinely dont give a shit about the white working class, yet still receive their votes.
>being republicunt is a gene

THIS.

How fucking stupid are people that they can't see "climate change" is a fucking scam to remove sovereignty and push disgusting new levels of humiliation and subjugation on people?

nah just they produce them, and then they sit in a warehouse because average chinese can't afford them.

>REEEEEEEEEEEE WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE LOCALLY WHEN INDIA AND CHINA EXIST!! I'M NOT PLAYING WHATABOUTISM TO GET OUT OF THE FACT THAT MY LIFESTYLE DESTROYS NATURE! STOP POINTING THAT OUT, IT'S NOT HAPPENING!

Attached: (You).png (644x800, 15K)

A powerful group of jews is trying to destroy all individual races and cultures. They are responsible for 99% of all conflicts in the world.

They can fuck themselves. I don't stoop to the level of street shitters and dog eaters.

>ladies and gentlemen, xers, xirs and gender neutrals, listen up. We can stop the sun getting hotter if we tax whites more! Happy Hanukkah!

And liberals call themselves academics lmao. Liberals aren’t smarter. Just more of you have degrees in absolute bullshit like dance theory and Marxist studies.

Attached: 1080374F-AA64-4F8B-A959-9724934373F1.jpg (658x768, 103K)

>Jews are a gene

keep voting for tax cuts for the rich you stupid fucking idiot

b&rp

If what many scientists say is true then whatever we do now is irrelevant, we're already fucked even if we scale back everything. Meanwhile an actual tangible problem of overpopulation is ignored as it's politically inconvenient to halt the explosion in population in the third world.

Climate change is just another method wealth of redistribution from the developed world to the third world via 'sustainable' infrastructure all the while sealing our demographic decline. Basically a red herring.

This is bullshit. The development and maintenance of nuclear plants would cost way more than having green renewable energy, not to mention that it's way less risky.

So start giving a shit. Easy pickings, right? All you have to do is not call them all hicks and threaten to kill them every five seconds. Can we do this?

>THE FACT THAT MY LIFESTYLE
The only people whose lifestyle destroy the environment are the owners of large corporations.

We need to keep using oil as fast as possible without switching to an alternative though, that way everyone else will collapse

God's Not Dead is legitimately hilarious

>convert to our ideology or be murdered
>not genocide
However you want to justify it, I dont care

You're making fun of a little kid.

You're literally an idiot if this is what you believe.

i did not care for nature

Attached: 1567643352480.png (961x715, 578K)

Way to completely misunderstand my post.

>Overpopulation is bad stop having children!
>No wait we have to save all the starving Africans who wont stop having children!

>secret

There is nothing secret

Why would Marxist studies be a bullshit degree? Marx was an incredibly influential and important mind.

wow, so we can ditch our vastly more powerful energy infrastructure for memes like windpower and solar, great!

Attached: 1565910781343.jpg (272x235, 6K)

which produce goods gimps like you consume on a daily basis

>it's not at all suspicious that the people who claim this is a huge problem completely ignore where most of the pollution is coming from

Libtards owned epic style by Ben Shapiro.
Seriously though, scientists have long known that there's no such thing as biological sex.

REMINDER THAT HER MOTHER DRANK A LOT OF FUCKING ALCOHOL DURING PREGNANCY

Why do liberals ignore India and China. Give me an answer.

We know it’s because you’re scared shitless of saying anything negative about countries that aren’t white. You’re petrified you’ll lose your ally™ credentials (they view as cucks by the way, the same way Nazis viewed Jewish people who rounded up Jews).

Yeah idiots deserve to be culled. Right wing idiots who vote against their self interest should be purged. It's like eugenics.

ITT: basement dwelling neck beards envious and hateful towards 16 year old girl.

She's a fucking teenage autist but already probably been more places than most people on this board, that's including the few times you've been abroad because you've been taken by mummy and daddy.

Figures you would have no understanding of the tax breaks. I am making a lot more money now than before but hey keep pretending like you know anything.

Is it? Who's more openly hateful to the white working class? You know the answer to this.

/thread

Climate change is a scam to destory white nations and establish new levels of depravity and control worldwide. Think about, under no other circumstances would people EVER accept giving up meat and eating fucking bugs but if you spend years terrorizing people and tricking them into thinking the planet will literally die if you don't.... well then they will go along with it.

This is disgusting jewish abuse designed to foist NWO bullshit on people. They want to destroy the middle class and create their 98% serf writihing poor masses. You will be chipped, you will eat bugs, you wont have private property, you can't go anywhere without being tacked.

These people are fucking evil and "climate change" is a key part of their plan.
holy fucking BASED

>corporation make [things] so they can do whatever they want bro :^)
Kill yourself bootlicking retard.

Your cool with murdering people who disagree with you but seem offended when I point out you are pro genocide. You're a strange user

You do understand that governments tend to keep their tax paying populations in tact right? They can’t bomb the entire population they live off of

see
Yes, corporations that exist to facilitate your lifestyle. Do you think oil companies exist to pull oil out of the ground and burn it for no reason?

and leftshits hide behind retarded children to avoid any criticism

>global warming is real we have to do something
>now look at me driving alone my 8 places chevy suburban with my plastic starbucks because fuck public transports

Based liberals

I'm pro rightful genocide. Like killing Republicans.

Because Marxism hasn’t once been successful

You might as well study a pile of dogshit

>Yes, corporations that exist to facilitate your lifestyle. Do you think oil companies exist to pull oil out of the ground and burn it for no reason?
See and follow the same advice.

Absolutely based

Big boy!

Just remember Al gore started all this bullshit, and he was fucking wrong, but I'm sure any day now. Please believe what the msm tells you!

>le travel meme
You aren't smart or cultured because you've planted your useless body on more pieces of land than someone else

Is that why internal climate models used by energy companies such as Exxon completely corroborated James Hansen's climate models? Is that why they were hidden from public knowledge for decades?

>implying i envy being a literal sperg with FAS who is used by organizations for political purposes

give me the studies that determine those findings
i bet you they are based on some bullshit definition of pollution that in no way matches the output we have

So you were being retarded on purpose earlier? Or just learned something new?

i throw my pizza boxes in the recycling because i dont believe in global warming

>Climate change is real
Has always and will always change. No substantial evidence that humans are the cause.
>Science is real
Hurrrr
>You're doing the bidding of big oil companies that want to destroy the planet for profit
You're doing the bidding of elite globalists (higher rank than mere oil barons) who are building a worldwide dystopia in which almost everyone lives like a third worlder, except for the tiny minority of elites who rule over them like gods.
>I hope you go to hell
Hell doesn't exist in the way the mainstream might imagine, but if it did, it would be the leftist degenerates (Sodom and Gomorrah) and globalists (Tower of Babel) who would be sent there first.

You don't have very good reading comprehension, do you? I'm not excusing corporations, I'm exposing consumers.

his models were wrong anyway

Why are we arguing semantics? You're not gonna twist this into some "epic btfo" where I end up supporting Hitler.

Because they're industrializing nations? I've lived in India for four years, and Indonesia (in a similar situation) for three. And one of the most comment sentiments is indigence at the west for trying to stop them from industrializing. Its short-sighted, but they do have a point. Western countries raped the environment of both their homes and their colonies in order to become incredibly rich. People overseas see the Western powers whining about the environment as another form of imperialism, and many people in the West are inclined to agree with them.

The success of his ideologies isn't relevant. You don't have to think Nazism is a viable political ideology to believe that it is worthwhile to study Hitler. Stop being a dumbass.

The fuck does this even mean?

>leftists unironically thought the polar caps would disappear by 2014

Attached: EAB78B78-80C3-4DD2-85A1-0E219D837AE9.jpg (658x623, 64K)

>right wingers should die
>but let's bring in third world replacements instead :^)

Glow in the dark

Great she managed to get on a plane oh I mean boat...shit tonnes of ppl do

Attached: greta_speech.jpg (1280x720, 448K)

>OY VEY WHITE PEOPLE STOP HAVING KIDS, IT'S BAD FOR THE ENVIRONMENT YOU'RE GONNA KILL US ALL
>*one breath later*
>OY VEY GOY YOUR BIRTHRATES ARE TOO LOW, WE NEED TO IMPORT MILLIONS OF SHITSKINS TO REPLACE YOU BECAUSE WITHOUT INFINITE GROWTH, MY JEWISH PONZI SCHEME HOUSE OF CARDS WORLDWIDE FINANCIAL SYSTEM COLLAPSES!

LOOKS LIKE WE LIED ABOUT NEEDING TO REDUCE POPULATION! WE JUST WANT TO GET RID OF WHITES, SHALOM!

Attached: 21.png (1024x718, 1.14M)

>DUDE JUST LIVE ON A HIGHLY INEFFICIENT DIET DEPENDENT ON PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES AND INEFFICIENT POWER SYSTEMS FROM THE GOVERNMENT

Attached: 1560339881680.png (454x520, 13K)

indignation** rather

im sure those solar panels are really helping the massive amount of metal in the air. or the chemical run off in the rivers, or maybe the toxic ground. yea, solar panels.

Dont get mad at me bc you forgot what genocide means earlier in the thread. And I wouldn't compare you to Hitler, obviously you are more like stalin or mao

>Lets not build more modern nuclear plants lets build shitty wind turbines and solar farms

Attached: 1535939988747.png (667x770, 85K)

Just like they thought Trump was colluding with Russia. Fucking simps.

>Hansen projected that by 2017, the globe’s five-year average temperature would be about 1.85 degrees (1.03 degree Celsius) higher than the 1950 to 1980 NASA-calculated average. NASA’s five-year average global temperature ending in 2017 was 1.48 degrees above the 30-year average.

>muh secret cultural communist liberals!!!!!!
Is this how the shart brain works? why are rightists so fucking autistic when it comes to leftist theory?

well i think everyone could live like aus and usa if india and china didnt have a population of 1billion each. Australia has a population of 24,6 million. China has 1400 million, same goes for india. Modern medicine was a mistake, globalisation was a mistake.
Most populations should die, or atleast not thrive like they do. Like ants and insects...

All these climate bullshit is just to scare people. Im sure the market for "climate change" does more harm than good for the climate. Its literally a meme. In the 60s it was communism, in the 70s it was drugs, in the 80s it was nukes, in the 90s it was economic collapse, in the 00s it was terrorism. Now the new fear is climate. And people are fucking brainwashed and spout the same fucking tired arguments all the time
>but muh scientists
like fuck you retard, you cant even read a scientific method, much less understand it. Who is this, or these scienticts everyone keeps talking about? what paper did they publish that proves the world will go under or whatever?
It should be taught in schools etc if its the truth, but no.
Its nothing more then masses and cult thinking, no one really understands shit beside "meat is bad". They saw one fucking documentary and their whole life including lifestyle changed. Like the sheep that they are. All while insectoid nr12412047182710741287408127 and pajett 21074182740812741294812412 is produced.

you know that's not why people study him right

I agree it would be hypocritical to stop other nations industrialising.

Climate change is racist against POCs. It’s white liberals trying to keep blacks and browns down.

Attached: greta_exterminate_climate_jew.jpg (1080x1350, 1.7M)

this
the last week was the hottest it's been all "summer" and even then it wasn't even that bad

Nuclear man bad!

I mean, is that really that wrong? I understand nuclear is needed in some parts of the country, but you ever been to utah?

>Maximalist ethics

Jesus Christ liberals are barely even human at this point. You guys are pretty much zombies.

>Literally a case in Canada right now where a prominent climate scientist has forged his data
If the science is settled why does this happen? Why has all the climate model predictions been wrong? Why do they need billions in my tax dollars? Why do the people pushing this hardest have private airplanes and houses by the beach?

Attached: thinking.gif (220x220, 28K)

>like fuck you retard, you cant even read a scientific method, much less understand it.
Yeah, that's why we ask the opinion of... scientists.

and talk to governments across Europe and attend worldwide conferences.

"Hurr durr great tonnes of people do"... dumbass

Because not everyone is a psychopath

Just the ones that agree with you.

so edgy

Funny coming from people who are calling everyone who disagree with them nazis

The environmental impact of the age of colonialism is tiny compared to modern development. Indonesia and India both benefited both in terms of demographics and infrastructure from colonialism too. European powers' biggest fault was trying to uplift these people in the first place.

You only push your climate change bullshit on Western countries because Marxists hate whites.

Climate change isn't real considering King Obongo, one of the most outspoken people regarding climate change bought a fucking house in marthas vineyard
An island that would definitely sink in the events of "climate change"

data.footprintnetwork.org/#/

It's based on landmass use, so if you live a lifestyle that is heavy on land usage (eating meat, using many electronics, etc), your footprint takes up more landmass than Joe Pandeep who walks to his farm, eats his cucumber or whatever, and shits right outside his window.

They should be built as supplemental power generation only

Yes, because they are... the vast majority.

but these reports are free for anyone to read, thats the problem with you guys
>muh studies
when you dont even take the time to see how the study was carried out, you just read the headlines that say the world is going to end because of one study and call it a day

This is a completely made-up archetype.

I mean I'm not saying he actually believes in climate change, but what's a 10 million dollar house that he only gets a few years of use out of to a guy like him?

You're doing the bidding of big government which will make us all poor.

Why do you want to make us all poor?

Fucking Swedes thinking they're better than everyone else with their shiny yachts

Literally just watch a Magic School Bus episode or something, you dumb fucking nigger.

nobody takes it seriously unless it's an election cycle. even that extinction revolution shit, you go to their youtube and it's just them dressing up like crabs and doing silly shit, wtf is that even going to do.

This is autism

how would you know you never asked any that didnt agree with you? also didnt the majority of scientists think the earth was flat at one point?

Nuclear energy is an abomination.

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T WE FUNDING LARGE SCALE CO2 CAPTURING DEVICES?

Based libs working conservies into a seethe

There’s nothing secret.

People openly say ‘fuck white people’ now and call it ‘woke’.

India certainly did not benefit from colonialism, that's a very uneducated argument. It went from being the richest region in the world to among the poorest, and the British specifically initiated a project of deindustrialization to perpetuate the Raj.

I can't speak for Indonesia, I don't know enough about the country's history, but I would imagine it was a similar situation. Regardless, this isn't about the environmental impact of the industrial revolution, its about how people see the Western attempts to mitigate climate change as imperialist and hypocritical.

>read a scientific method
Amerimutts were a mistake.

based retard who cant read the thread

>t. solar or big oil shill

nuclear is the future

That's right goy. Marxism is not a method of socioeconomical analysis. It's actually about hating white males. Are you functionally retarded?

PROOF?

Because scientific knowledge is a conversation between experts, they don't dilettantes with no grasp of their methodologies and no training in their area chiming in, just like nobody needs to actually read studies to understand what the scientific consensus concerning something is. Stop trying to tell people they should be doing a thousand things first in order to have an opinion, because that's not a real standard you have, just straws you're grasping at.

It is real but the oil companies are not to blame for this. The governments and people do not want to fix the problem they only want to steal and limit our freedoms. Once the market is freed, solutions will be profitable and utilized.

All of you people attacking a CHILD should be ashamed! Also we need to kill those covington kids for smiling at a guy.

Humans are just animals like a lot of people believe then our extinction is nothing to be worried about and if the global warming people are right will in fact help the earth.

They promised us flying cars, fusion power and holidays in space. Now they promise veganism, open borders and gay grandkids.

Jews don't even try to deny their nepotism anymore.

Oil was used for you to be able to write this.

Name one please.
I dont believe in climate change, impact on enviroement, fine. But this blowed up bullshit, nope.
Change my mind please, show me the opinion of a published scientists in the field of biology, enviorement etc. Show me the scientific paper that proves climate change is real and that its a real threat to life as we know it...

And seriously, youre the retard im refering to, you clearly didnt understand what i wrote because you dont know what a scientific method is. google it.

This is the thing, if a scientists have done research, it has to be bulletproof. You need to have a method that is tested or can be tested by other scientists. Theres a way to conduct science, you cant just meme around and call yourself a scienticts. And I havent heard of one scientists by name. This Greta mongrel is the only bullshit we have and bunch of people that say
>climate change is PROBABLY REAL, i dont know.
Its a belief and not a truth, if its a truth, link the proof from a scientifc journal.

Wasn't that the logic of the bad guys from KOTM?

>deindustrialise

We built their railways you spastic

go watch sjw owned compilations you fucking retard, it's more your speed

The thing is the earth's interests(that do not even exist) are nothing compared to my own. I want to prosper and to interests of others are only a means or obstacle to get me to prosper.

Human extinction is the future.

God thats hot.

Attached: 1395363841402.jpg (604x569, 56K)

Why don't we just make really big toilet paper rolls and really big laundry sheets and then make really big sploofs and cover every smokestack with them?

Sounds like to me we should just trust whatever scientists say, even though its known you can make a "study" say literally anything. You're just placing your trust in scientists instead of God and not thinking for yourself. Scientists and studies can be manipulated very easily, just because they have a degree does not make them immune to lying.

This is the dumbest fucking argument
When people say we're killing the earth, we're not going to render it uninhabitable for all life
Just for us, which is an objectively bad outcome.

>how would you know you never asked any that didnt agree with you?
Do you go around interviewing hundreds of scientists before you form an opinion on something? Stop being autistic and preaching values you don't follow, you probably believe things as soon as /pol/ put them in a MS paint image.

>also didnt the majority of scientists think the earth was flat at one point?
No, and that's a dumb argument too.
>scientists were wrong once so what if I become a "you cant know nothing" relativist

Marx never had a job and thinks he’s an expert on economics lmao typical Antifa bum

He was a journalist. That's a job, so shut up.

Secret? It is the morality of modern man. Most today believe in equality, inherent worth to things other than the self, believe in a sacrifice to something higher.

Why?
>B-because the sneed show said so!!

aww, do teenage girls remind you of how miserable your highschool years were?

>defending Marx

KEK

Attached: E70B37F2-583F-4730-803E-66D5C8B2E5AD.jpg (750x862, 65K)

Those studies and outcomes are replicable and fact checked multiple times
Just because you don't like what you're hearing doesn't mean it's not true

Why can't solar and wind brainlets understand power grid? Nuclear is the future

I don't believe any of it, but I'm wondering how people that believe all this stuff can defend not letting humanity die out if their ultimate goal is the salvation of the earth. I'm wondering if people actually do believe humans are inherently the same as any animal or even the possibility of a unconscious moral code.

>>if a scientists have done research, it has to be bulletproof
no it doesn't, all it has to do is satisfy whoever is funding the project, fucking brainlet

>He was a journalist. That's a job

Attached: 1554947961925.gif (470x437, 1.55M)

>believing a scientific community with their own methodology, techniques and professionals is just like believing God, maaaan
Imagine sinking into a level of thinking this low just to refuse believing in Global Warming holy shit. You're the definition of an ideologue.

Railways were built with the explicit purpose of exporting wealth from the cities to the coast and ultimately to Britain. And that's irrelevant because that isn't what deindustrialization means. The British literally DESTROYED Indian industries, especially textiles, agriculture, and manufacturing.

Don't argue about topics you are poorly educated on, it's more obvious than you think. The intent of the colonial project is readily available information that is not difficult to research.

>being this ignorant of humans

fpbp, trump cucks absolutely seething (as they always do but today you've made them seethe a little harder and that's a good thing)

no

>t. unemployed at 30

>STOP HAVING KIDS IT HURTS THE EARTH

>IMPORT MILLIONS OF ARABS OUR BIRTHRATES ARE TOO LOW

Imagine not seeing that and being suspicious. Fuck leftists and fuck greens.

We are animals, but that doesn't mean the collective unconscious isn't real

Never heard of molten salt reactors huh?

Most humans have a corrupted morality, how can you not see this. The popularity of xhristianity and islam prove this.

>And one of the most comment sentiments is indigence at the west for trying to stop them from industrializing.
lmao meanwhile their sweatshops are collapsing and their babies get cancer from factory dump sites. third worlders have such an insect mentality.

>Western countries raped the environment of both their homes and their colonies in order to become incredibly rich.
yeah and now we're cleaning it up

It creates nuclear waste and has the potential to render the planet uninhabitable for humans.

what kind of spineless family lets their kids "make them" do something?

If “they” figured it out and didn’t tell anyone, how do you know?

>Retarded
>Is Swedish
for some reason, i thought "Retarded" was repeated

When was the last time the left won an election? You’re in an extreme minority and everyone hates you.

No, seriously, go to a public place and talk about how you are a Xer. People will role their eyes at you and laugh.

Remember: it was her turn!

>heh, you think I'm full of shit? well guess what, marx never worked in a factory
MARXIST THEORY BTFO

This thread is proof conservatives shouldn't have the right to vote.

The productivity of a man can be used to care for the earth can it not? No says the parasite, such economic incentives are capitalist, you should breed less and pay us more.

Technophiles beware. Day of the acorn is coming.

I agree with everything but I counter you with this: I don't give a fuck, I want lower taxes hippie

What? I was saying most humans dont believe in equality and selflessness

how do we solve indian menace?

Attached: poo.jpg (960x493, 70K)

Are you implying India had industry before the Brits arrived? Like factories an

Lmao. The Brits invented industry you stupid Paki

Indians btfo

Go chop off your cock you subhuman, it's more your Sneed. Dumb tranny.

>kill tens of millions of people by causing and exacerbating one of the worst famines the world had ever seen
>build railroads to allow you to rob the country more quickly and efficiently
>literally don't even let the indians use them
>destroy their economy and wipe out an entire generation of young men by conscripting their soldiers
>enact the stupidest partition plan ever conceived of that kills millions and creates one of the most volatile and dangerous borders in the world
>heh you're welcome curryniggers ;)

Attached: 1412274614177.png (142x138, 2K)

"Climate change" is a jewish hoax.

Cringe

The solar industry creates toxic waste that has the potential to render entire ecosystems uninhabitable.

Lol nuclear waste.... You take radioactive ore out of the ground, and produce radioactive waste. Why is the earth not uninhabitable due to all this radioactive ore we use as fuel?

But if we are then a morality isn't natural. So death of our kind isn't bad, just another step in history.

Your post is proof women shouldn't have the right to vote

Attached: poo2.png (680x390, 155K)

Refute that image if it's so retarded

>implying we should have a vote

Look up what the word industry means.

I mean if you literally believe climate change is a threat to mankind then war right?

I flew across an ocean. It was faster and more comfortable.

You do realise Oil companies push the climate change meme

Right of conquest, desu. I don't feel bad for them, and they should be happy they weren't all killed.

J E W I S H H O A X

The Last Jedi, easily.

Yes and I gave an example of it. Is the virtue of christ not his selflessness? Are all our western constitutions not full with talks of equality and other corruption?

Yeah sure user, they're fact checked by their own friends
nytimes.com/2009/11/21/science/earth/21climate.html?_r=1
>In a 1999 e-mail exchange about charts showing climate patterns over the last two millenniums, Phil Jones, a longtime climate researcher at the East Anglia Climate Research Unit, said he had used a “trick” employed by another scientist, Michael Mann, to “hide the decline” in temperatures.

You have to be an absolute idiot to believe that scientists aren't human, and won't do whatever it takes to secure funding and not lose their job

Morality is subjective, but it exists in the same sense that kindness exists so I guess it is natural

What does that have to do with nuclear energy?

>India certainly did not benefit from colonialism
Empirically FALSE in every way shape and form.
All you have to do is look at the data.

British colonialism in India resulted in a massive increase in EXPORTS and living standards in India.

Data > Left Wing fairy tales.

and no serious actor will take that research serious...
Climate change is a good example, never seen anything concrete about it beside memes.
Cigarettes are as addictive as cocaine. Does that mean cocaine isnt so addictive? you could flip things around as much as you want, but if you actually study the shit you know its a meme.
Im not an expert on climate, but im pretty sure the masses arent either, they just spout whatever bullshit they saw or red somewhere. Cowspiracy for example, created a generation of soibois. Probably funded by some extremist agenda driven organisation. Same goes for climate change cultists. Its a market and a lot of people are making money of this climate hoax

Humans are literally the best adapted animals for all climates. If there is one animal not going extinct due to climate change it’s us. Its the extinction of the other animals that we rely on to supply billions of dollars of free labour that keep us fed and free of pestilence that we need to worry about.

>moving the goal posts
I'm not Indian, I don't give a fuck. I just work here. All I'm saying is that people arguing that India benefited from the Raj (including the Indians that say this, who are numerous) are full of shit.

I don’t care. If Indians didn’t want to be cucked they shouldn’t have sold each other out to us.

t. non paid oil shill, he just believes the propaganda

what
you mean gender, right?

> For instance, one e-mail that refers to “hiding the decline” isn’t talking about a decline in actual temperatures as measured at weather stations. These have continued to rise, and 2009 may turn out to be the fifth warmest year ever recorded. The “decline” actually refers to a problem with recent data from tree rings.
Fucking idiot.

>t. kike or death cultist self-exterminating white cuck

Christians are a small fraction of humans and the ones who act on what they believe are even fewer. Also the idea of Christian's as selfless is just one interpretation of them

I'm not the other guy. I just disagree with this whole framing that it's our obligation to act for the good of anyone but ourselves. Fuck Indians.

I don't know whether climate change is real but we can all agree that without pajeets world would be infinitely better place.

sorry i don’t know who this literally who is

Attached: LaVffn3.jpg (1231x1674, 260K)

>The British literally DESTROYED Indian industries, especially textiles, agriculture, and manufacturing.
Then why did exports of these things increase during British rule?

lol

Attached: 2019_09_09_17_27_28_What_The_British_Did_to_India_YouTube.png (952x1104, 575K)

>When was the last time the left won an election?
the midterms lol. Oh and when a new york zionist elitist wins an election, that's not good for anyone who posts here lol.

>Al Gore told leftists that the North Pole would disappear by 2014
>and leftists believed him

Kek

>Data > Left Wing fairy tales.
Okay, then look at their GDP over time. India went from the richest region in the world to the poorest in about 150 years.

So did China funnily enough, as soon as the Western powers got involved. Hrmmm

Every method we have of making electricity has its drawbacks, thinking that there is a "clean" and in any way efficient way to make electricity at our current technological level is peak naivety.

>>and no serious actor will take that research serious
yet here you are spewing garbage you take at face value, really makes you think

>I'm going to make my strawman look ugly, brown, and retarded. And the cherry on top? A dribble of drool leaking out of its mouth to exaggerate just how retarded she is! Yes! This will get tons of updoots!

>were going to be living in an iceage! The Africanized bees will kill us all! Y2k is the end for sure! The big earthquake is happening tomorrow!

China pursues alternative energy sources, like solar, because they have such huge energy demands. Their carbon emissions still go up every year.

>all those angry (You)s
It’s so easy. Why do they fall for it every time? It took me two seconds to acknowledge why this post was made.
God speed user

NOOOO STOOPPPP WHHGAAWTT WOULD I DO WITOUT MUHBCOAL AND BOOMER DIXK TO SWALLOW

Attached: 1549879558058.png (720x714, 221K)

>has the potential to render the planet uninhabitable for humans.
No it fucking doesn't. You could store all the nuclear waste of the world beneath Berlin and it would hardly make it any more unlivable.

Attached: 1566532658523.gif (500x211, 927K)

Imagine thinking that the universities that spew out these scientists are not bought out by companies and seek funding from whoever has the fatests wallets. You then surely believe all those monsanto goons and oil shills right? Or do those studies not fit with YOUR beliefs and you dismiss them.

Science is not your movies kid, where people who all believe in sending mankind into space. These people need money to secure their funding and they get money done based on the research they do. You're naive if you think they wont fudge the results and self-reference each other to get that sweet sweet dosh.

Railways were built for military purposes. Also, Britain did NOT destroy Indian agriculture. This is an old myth. Agriculture greatly increased under British rule, only as a proportion of the world production did it decline, but that's because of the rise of Japan and the Industrial Revolution in Europe as well. Brainwashed mongrel.

>Okay, then look at their GDP over time.
GDP is one of the most bullshit metrics ever created.
The raw data of imports/exports is all that matters.
eprints.lse.ac.uk/56838/1/__lse.ac.uk_storage_LIBRARY_Secondary_libfile_shared_repository_Content_Broadberry, S_India great divergence_Broadberry_India great divergence_2014.pdf

You should be sorry

>kill the people doing all of the hard work

Humans won’t go extinct from climate change. Billions will die.

She has powerful allies now and is telegenic and has Aspie superpowers

Attached: brosnanThunberg1-640x480.jpg (640x480, 58K)

what’s her name

Is it not a job?

bullshit, how do you measure wealth?

Basically both china and india were transitioning from agrarian shitholes to industrial states. Barter based economy is no economy so no wealth estimates.

As I am reading about this, it seems to me that this was only a result of globalization. This is also supported by some historians, apparently.
>Economic historians such as Prasannan Parthasarathi have criticized this argument, pointing to earnings data that show Real wages in 18th-century Bengal and Mysore were higher than in Britain.[90][10] Instead, Parthasarathi argues that Indian textile prices were lower because of India's lower food prices, which was the result of higher agricultural productivity.
>his has been disputed by others, who argued that real wage decline occurred in the early 19th century, or possibly beginning in the late 18th century, largely as a result of "globalization forces" (Williamson)
What gives?

Fuck off, nuclear power is a dangerous and non-renewable white elephant. I don’t care how much you wubba lubba love science and triggering green hippies.

The deindustrialization of India isn't really a disputed historical fact bud. What is generally argued about is whether it was intentional British policy or whether it was just an unintended side effect.

Hardly.

Absolutely and unequivocally based post. Boomers and fossilcucks terminally seething.

Yeah whatever stemlord

>India went from the richest region in the world to the poorest in about 150 years.
Yeah, region, not country. India as a country as it is today wouldn't even exist if not for western intervention. Whether it is good or bad is another question

>I just had the coldest shortest summer in about 30 years. So how is it getting hotter?
Fucking morons think the global environment is 1:1, elementary school arithmetics. We are talking about ecosystems here - changes one place can lead to all kinds of unexpected consequences. I live in Norway, and global warming is likely to make our part of the world colder because the melting polar ice will disrupt the Golf Stream that gives us warm summers. Even though the global average is more heat, there can and will be places that see different effects. I wish all Americans would just die of burger poisoning, so the rest of the world don't have to deal with your stubborn stupidity anymore

Yes, that's a common argument. It isn't universally agreed that the British intentionally dismantled Indian industry and relocated people into the countryside.

But what isn't really questioned is that both of these things happened while India as a whole was rapidly becoming poorer.

There's a big autistic video about this, if you want to get into it.

I dont remember, Greta? Just go to pol

Maybe their interest is in fucking you over, you dumb piece of excrement.

holy based

This but ironically

>baby boomers work

Trump is a Zionist shill, dumb tranny. Try not to kys.

Attached: 1567547425214.gif (480x320, 1.96M)

>Shootimg my legs
>To trigger the libs!

Nah I think they're just dumb. They're easily swayed by demagogues who talk about "helping the middle class" and then follow the same "tax cuts for the rich, no aid for the poor, who fucking cares about unemployment lol" policies every time.

For a few reasons. Stroking CEO Noseberg's micropenis on reddit about how epic it is to destroy the resources of the planet won't give you a cut, it won't give you a job, it won't give you a seat on the shuttle to the Mars base when everything goes to shit. You'll be here with all of the other expendable pawns. So why do it?

ok incel

t. cnn

>The second something doesn't align with his predictions, he drops it
As expected of the Michael Mann
Reminder that he refused to show any fucking data regarding his "hockey stick" projection after an attorney general suggested he may have manipulated some of it and he got sued all the way to the supreme court
If it was real, then he would have no problems handing over the research data
But i guess critical thinking isn't really part of your liberal arts curriculum, user

>Vote in literal communists instead, it's the only way!

>The deindustrialization of India isn't really a disputed historical fact bud.
But it is.
I just posted academic studies showing it's pretty much bullshit.

Imagine believing the "just-so" stories the mainstream media tells you.

The data speaks for itself.

India would be far far more poorer now if they didn't have british colonialism.
They should be fucking grateful.

you know the job numbers for last month came out today and are contradictory to your whole post

>go to pol
no thanks
you can go back there though

you wimpy faggots literally all look the same though

Attached: kxlxi0pkdbe31.png (721x419, 261K)

show me the job numbers user
>vote in television personalities, what can go wrong?

Map of air pollution, you're welcome.

Attached: 483910main1_Global-PM2.png (670x335, 252K)

Did it become poorer in absolute terms, or are we talking smaller share of the global GDP? The latter is well supported in the little I've read, but if we are talking absolute terms, this link says that it was more of a stagnation, with actually a big increase between 1820 and 1890
newgeography.com/content/005050-500-years-gdp-a-tale-two-countries
>~150bn GDP from 1700 to 1800
>250bn in 1900

ccnr.org/GE_NWMO_ITK_Questions.pdf

>literal communists
>he thinks the wall street clintons are communists
imagine

>But it is.
>I just posted academic studies showing it's pretty much bullshit.
That is not at all what the paper you posted is arguing. I suggest you read your own research before you try to use it in an argument. If you were a decent academic, you would have caught this immediately as no single paper would every try to "disprove" as broad a topic as the industrialization of a massive region over a 250-year timespan.

cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/06/economy/black-unemployment-rate/index.html

here you go so you dont accuse me of being racist ;^)

Do you even know if you're a boy or a girl?

Attached: 1567646987707m.jpg (993x1024, 233K)

No I'd rather see the stats for all races that you originally promised me.

You posted a paper that is investigating the data surrounding a historian's controversial statement. If anything that supports HIS argument that it is a generally accepted historical fact.

>That is not at all what the paper you posted is arguing.
The ENTIRE notion that Britian deindustrialized India is a myth.
AltHype breaks it down using nothing but raw data and academic studies.
You'd have to be an absolute retard to think otherwise.
Also see the data here:
>as no single paper would every try to "disprove" as broad a topic as the industrialization of a massive region over a 250-year timespan.
But they literally did and it's so fucking easy to.
Production of textiles, agriculture and steel dramatically increased during british rule.
Consumption of these goods dramatically increased as well.

What kind of retard would call this deindustrialization?

cool because if you looked at the article you would see that it was in there, as usual you would rather not look at contradictory information, no surprise there

Nothing has gone seriously wrong besides the msm going completely fucking insane. Trump isn't doing anything differently than homosexual basketball president.

Relative obviously. It would be pretty hard for absolute GDP to go down unless they straight up firebombed the entire country

What happens if people don't maintain the nuclear powerplants? Do you want to build something has to maintained perpetually for it to not destroy the planet?

God the American right wing is hilarious
>demsocs are communist!
You faggots dont even know what a actual leftist look like if you think the chodes like Warren and bernie arent center left. I bet you think the dems are hardcore leftys and not abunch of center right clintonites

Attached: 1566627768991.jpg (497x609, 115K)

>literally a 404 page
lol

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-144508_Chrome.jpg (720x1560, 147K)

>attempts to buy greenland

>generally accepted
By people that never actually looked at the raw data?
Why should we trust people spewing myth stories rather than people that actually researched the topic?

sci hub: 10.1177/001946461004800104

15 - The more "colonized" by Europeans a country was, the better off it is:
nber.org/papers/w18162.pdf
nber.org/papers/w12546.pdf

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/06/economy/black-unemployment-rate/index.html

The left/right dichotomy is basically useless at this point. Stop giving clout to it.

If Asians believe that raping the environment is a path to riches, they're going to soon find out how wrong headed it is.

Are you an unironic communist?

>Britain helped India, they should be thankful for our kindness!
>>But the British fucked the Indians in all these different ways
>Oh, that's just right of conquest
Based conquistador
>If there is one animal not going extinct due to climate change it’s us.
No one is saying humankind will go extinct because of global warming. However, some parts of the world that are currently populated by loads of (brown) people will become unlivable when the sea levels rise, and when pollution reaches a certain level. After these places become unlivable, millions of (brown) people will become climate migrants. These (brown) climate migrants will then come to the West - which is in large part to blame for the world being in this fucked state. You might be anti immigration, but your countrymen will feel obliged to let these people in. Really, rightwingers should do their utmost to fight global warming just for this reason alone

>Her father and his crew sailed across the ocean.
Ftfy

why do you mention trannies so much you obsessed subhuman?

Attached: s-g48oe04wA.jpg (1388x1340, 457K)

We didn't fuck India, but we could have, and probably should have.

>mars base

There will be no sanctuary. Our civilization will be reduced to a per-industrial state and it will stay that way, as it should be.

>T.Poorfag

>white unemploymejt has actually increased
so much for "looking out for the white working class," lol.

Attached: 20190909_145033.jpg (720x1560, 354K)

not the dude you're talking too, but i'm interested in this topic and i just want to say that posting citations isn't an argument. no one on here is going to read that shit. it's a discussion board, you're supposed to make a strong argument that is also supported by strong research. a post with five links to long papers is just garbage that everyone is going to ignore

Attached: 1365451172108.jpg (249x249, 6K)

>>>But the British fucked the Indians in all these different ways
already debunked in this thread

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o&t=153s
Umm uhh point of personal privilege you stupid faggot. KYS PLZ

Attached: 1561787310756.png (768x694, 791K)

But I'm not white...uh oh

Nigga, I've had opportunities to travel for free and I turned it down, because I like being rooted to a particular place, not globeshitting across the world for bragging rights.

>posting citations isn't an argument.
I'm posting academic research that supports my position.
What the fuck are you talking about?
If you want to see the full research see:

>you're supposed to make a strong argument
I did.
Production of textiles, agriculture and steel dramatically increased during british rule.
Consumption of these goods dramatically increased as well.

>Do you want to build something has to maintained perpetually for it to not destroy the planet?
It's a good thing then that they don't have to be maintained simce they can be shut down, plenty of them have been.

you think they were trying to help them? lmao

>yfw the british came up with the most asinine, ridiculous theory about "aryan migration" when they learned that sanskrit actually predated latin

still makes every white trump voter a fucking idiot

>you think they were trying to help them?
This is literally an irrelevant point.
The point is that they were helped regardless.

you actually sound retarded

Have sex dumb tranny.

Attached: 1565255679901.jpg (960x906, 71K)

>hehe look how unemployment has gone down!
>it's actually gone up for trump's core demographic of voters, as shown in the article you linked
>r-retard!
nice argument, spaz.

that's an hour long video. post excerpts supporting your position, or an image. like i said, no one is going to read or watch that when they're posting in a thread that will be deleted in five minutes

>Production of textiles, agriculture and steel dramatically increased during british rule.
that's a claim, not an argument. and that may or may not even be evidence of what you are supposed to be arguing about. i don't know if you're right or not, but you're being obnoxious and hard to follow by spamming the same shit a million times when no one cares about it. did you go to school and learn how to argue a position?

is it true that she's autistic ?

What color are you?

>now he sends images of random niggers
ok this might actually be a condition

white.

Yeah, she's a Swede.
t.Norwegian

Kys tranny

Attached: 1565482433132m.jpg (724x1024, 212K)

I'm white m8. Even the Aussie shooter thought your leader was a joke outside his symbology.

>post excerpts supporting your position
I already posted many academic studies supporting my position here:
If you want, listen to the first 4-5 minutes of the video, it breaks down the strongest points

>that's a claim
No, this is an objective fact. The actual raw data the British/Indians kept during this time.

>did you go to school and learn how to argue a position?
you're just getting upset over the fact you're wrong and can't refute me

They don't though, per captia the US produces the most.

You said all Trump supporters voted against their interests, I showed you evidence that isnt the case and you cant deal with it. Sorry you're a moron who supports affirmative action. You know actual racist policies that increase white unemployment.

lol you guys actually had a feud i thought its just a random joke that pewdiepie spew out of his mouth

If you want to split hairs, US emissions per capita are decreasing, and have been for two decades. China's are increasing.

Because /pol/ voted Trump in just to get Black people more jobs, right?