Yea Forums, tell me how to get to Sanctuary

Yea Forums, tell me how to get to Sanctuary.

Attached: s-l1600-1305.jpg (680x850, 78K)

What is that symbol

ankh

Find it yourself Sandman

It's right through that door the says "Carousel"

I felt the movie overstayed it's welcome. Should have ended when they escaped.

>'member when NWR was going to do the remake?

Attached: 1566766316961.png (311x513, 205K)

It represents the four elements of life (cross) and the cosmos (ourobouros) that is made up from it. It also represents Venus and the feminine principle as the womb of nature envelops us all. Conversely the male symbol for Mars is the Ourobouros with a line that is neither vertical or horizontal (transcendence) and an upward chevron (representing fire) at the tip.

i fucking love this movie its writing isnt the best but its still a great sci-fi film

Underrated kino. Glad all 3 of us who've seen it can agree.

make that 4. fapped numerous times to this now very old woman when i was getting my first boners.

Attached: ohboy.png (271x674, 322K)

A girl i knew got too drunk at the bar and i took her home to sleep it off. she was wearing a skirt that slipped off because she was wearing spandex underneath. She woke up and thought i raped her. and the whole time i'm thinking "damn if i knew she was going to think i raped her i should have just raped her". We're still friends but i'm pretty sure she still thinks i raped her.

>moral of story: always never not rape

Its ok. there are better 70s scifi films that didn't get the same recognition.

nah the old man was kino and the best character by far

i always wonder if Logans Run coule have been much bigger if star wars didnt come around and btfo the entire sci-fi genre

>logan 5 frustrated and dismissively saying "let's have sex"

>MY BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1544323862864.jpg (552x365, 59K)

i want this to be remade

Got to find a Fast Travel station.

I have a very similar experience. Got drunk with a couple friends and she fell down some stairs. Thought I raped her from the bruises because she didn’t remember anything. Now I wish I did. She deserved it.

why did the sandmen have to kill those who try to escape like what was the harm of letting them leave? if theyre afraid of not having enough sacrifices then killing them makes no sense and it seems like 99% of the domes population were content so by not letting those who want out to be free it just resulted in them spreaing their ideas in the dome itself to the point that a sandman was swayed to their line of thinking. it just doesnt make sense who stands to benefit from having those who seek freedon hunted and murdered?

its a metaphor for purgatory

best not to let yourself get in such a position in the first place

Star Wars is fun but you make a really good point here. Alot of more mature (not necesarily in graphic content but in tone) shows and films were nowhere to be seen after Star Wars.

YOU DON'T HAVE TO DIE!

YOU CAN LIIIIIVE!

before star wars sci-fi leaned more towards the science side. after star wars introduced mysticism, cowboy and fairy tale tropes into the genre it started to lean much more heavily to the fiction side.

THERE IS NO SANCTUARY

>the circuit
logans run called tinder nearly 4 decades in advance