CUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=NpOWaT31wKY&feature=youtu.be

Attached: file.png (957x532, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>pathologize the white guy for not wanting to be replaced by outsiders in his country
what is new? hollywood jews hate white people, water is wet

>his country

This is not “your country”, you don’t own it, there is no “real america”. Relevant Jon Stewart:
youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik

*Jon Liebowitz

it's you fucks who memed the word "cuck" into common language

>.45
>Desert Eagle

Attached: 316.jpg (895x895, 134K)

when white people die out the shitskins are going to starve to death

Cant wait for cute and funny in 2020.

desu it looks promising
>fat loser is looking to improve his living conditions
cuck is someone who is letting other men fuck his wife, the main character dont want to be a cuck - seems reasonable, i cant see any reason to condemn this man's action, jews cant spin this in a negative way, unironicaly this film can be sleeper kino

Attached: shutterstock_5881896c.jpg (760x600, 121K)

Just wait for the headlines
>An Honest Depiction of White Men in Modern America: Why 'KEK' is a Message For Us All to Learn From

Actually looks good

finally, genuine cuckino

Guess who the fuck is doing all of your farmlands manual labor you fucking retard?

Machines. Machines ran by AI, and all forms of AI have loved white people. Even with the algorithms constantly being adjusted, the Machine Spirit loves white people.

Our slaves?

What a nasty kike

Attached: 6C2FD96A-169A-4748-B9D0-FA6A242272E4.jpg (699x699, 66K)

If it's not "my country" then lets just stop having borders.
Even though you're an advanced god like communist creature isn't it funny how every single country in the entire world has naturally created borders that encompass their people and not others?
That's crazy we should all just come together in global homo communism, nothing could go wrong.

Attached: a7c.jpg (750x664, 58K)

your family

Stop shilling your stupid movie man.
4 insider guys starting an argument and retards joining in and taking sides.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Spot posting this shit! STOP FORCING IT ON EVERY BOARD. Multiple threads about it everywhere I will not devout 90 mins of my life to watching it when I’ve got other shit to do.

That Joker film sure looks different than the last trailer, huh.

and we let such kikes to get shelter from nazi germany....

Mostly tractors and stuff for the major staples like grains. The only thing that's really reliant on immigrants or non-whites is luxury goods like tomatoes that are more difficult for machines to pick/process. We could easily cut off our reliance on non-white farm workers simply by restructuring our diet.

Elliot Rodger was a hero.

>Yea Forums‘s life: the movie
based

don't you need a wife to be a cuck?

I used to have an extremely hot asian gf and I got to the point I wanted to see other men fuck her in the ass

Hollywood is making movies about Yea Forums memes now
huh

Yes it is. It is my inheritance, and it's being stolen. The thieves will be brought to justice. It states it in the preamble. This country and Constitution was created for the POSTERITY of the Europeans who made it. No one else.

Attached: 1517356011786.jpg (639x417, 74K)