What did we think of it (chapter two)?

What did we think of it (chapter two)?

Attached: 1553524868603.png (473x709, 317K)

Bloated but fun

Gay kino

Attached: BBA19537-5E99-40FD-96BA-7695EC89D641.jpg (750x563, 52K)

Seeing faggots get killed was cool.

decent time at the drive in for me.

So that was that Ritchie’s dirty little secret?

It's the definition of "just turn your brain off bro"

It suck

This, I audibly keked

Not enough Sophia.

Attached: DoscOU5VAAA-mj6.jpg (1200x1200, 234K)

based

>Yea Forums tell my weak mind what to think

she looks like an ape

>JUST CALL ME ANGEL OF THE MORNING

Me as a horror fan:
4/10 Not scary enough

Me as a fan of the first film:
9/10 Good casting, worth seeing, not as good and that's OK.

Me as a fan of film in general:
7/10 upper tier 10's blockbuster schlock

Me as a fan of the novel:
0/10 Abysmal, can't kiss the ground the book walks on.

It's complicated.

humans and apes have a common ancestor

It need turtle kino

boy thighs/10

Attached: E5DBF4F7-2493-40F8-A207-6DBC811C359E.jpg (640x256, 36K)

Fake Deep: The movie

Way too much useless subplots, too bloated, no chemistry except Richie with everyone, lack of Pennywise's presence, too much CGI/crappy CGI, no where near as violent and menacing as the first film, way too much joking (Richie was fine but other shit like the music blast when Eddie is getting puked on was stupid), forced homosexual subplot of Richie was just ???

Most brutal scene in the movie barely had Pennywise in it. They fucked up.

1/2

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09-16-15-37-1.png (694x720, 420K)

HE EATS PEOPLE

2/2

>transdimensional shaleshifting monster kills children
>"I love him hes so relatable!"
>kill 2 faggots
>"Oh g*d please cancel this homophobic, transphobic clown supremacist alt-right drivel"

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-09-16-15-29-1.png (1280x460, 214K)

LMAO WTF
Pennywise basically causes the death of an effeminate gay male crossdresser in the book, he gets beat to death by gaybashers. Did this loser not even read the book??

Do leftists not view children as people or something? The whole film was attacking kids but a human-on-human gaybashing scene was too real or something??

based this wasn't the slow burn cold chiller I was excepting!

Attached: female nudity.webm (302x356, 82K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 4.33.20 PM.png (707x561, 137K)

He probably thought the movie was sponsored by Men.com

Based, due to how it upset the degenerate community.

Too gay. And all the characters going on separate fetch quests and facing CGI monsters was pretty boring.

Think of what?

Attached: natm.jpg (1330x708, 62K)

It was kino right up to the point where they had to unscramble the fortune cookie messages. Then it immediately nosedived and didn't get better.

The little girl kill scene and the gay kill scene were kino. Bill getting drugged, seeing IT appear, the Indian stuff/ritual stuff was cool, but too short and not handled well. Few other moments were good too, but geez, some of the CGI monsters, especially the old woman, was ATROCIOUS. Something straight from the Hobbit (2012), like the Goblin King. It was that bad. They need to take notes from Stanley Kubricks the Shining, now THAT'S how you do a scary old woman.

Shame though, because those good scenes show they can do good things, but the movie has too much bloat and noise and ADHD level cutting back and forth. The boy getting killed at the carnaval was a good scene, until they cut away when he was killed. This is where you show Bill's hopelessness for 10 more seconds, and Pennywise's cruelty in the act. Instead it JUMPS immediately away from the scene.

Worst bit was the baffling song that started playing for a few seconds during Eddie's flashback. Weirdest shit ever.
Yet, I still enjoyed the movie here and there, although at times I felt tired from it. Maybe some good editors will make a different atmospheric and creepier edit? The material is there, I think. Some of the comedy was too much. The Henry Bowers subplot went nowhere. It'd be best maybe to cut that shit out of the movie altogether, it was clear they wanted/needed Mike there for the ifnal confrontation. In the book Mike is taken out by Bowers, thus the Losers are down to five when they confront ITS real form.

Anyway, 6/10 movie, due to some creativity and very good performances, yet it could've easily been a 8/10.

I’m watching it right now. Just finished the part where the fags get beat up. I feel like it’s gonna be shit desu but the dude from The Wire is in it so I’ll prob finish it.

The novel is trash, loser.

WHY did they keep cutting away from the violence and gore???

It 1 was way more scary and gory.

just saw this crapolla. it was shit and cringe and inconsistent
>suddenly use the term dead lights
>eddies cast doesnt have the loser on it when he goes to the pharmacy
>beverly killed her dad last flick, in this hes alive
>no spider, just multiarmed clown
>never ending quips
>shitty effects somehow worse than last flick
>the actors act like theyre kids, awkward dialogue