Is this it Priest? Is this the Pope's new army? A handful of crusty bitches and rag-tags?

>Is this it Priest? Is this the Pope's new army? A handful of crusty bitches and rag-tags?

Attached: 6334534_orig.jpg (425x315, 35K)

>movies so boring you had to turn them off

who are you quoting?

You might want to look into medication since you have the attention span of a gnat.

Attached: Baseketball.gif (370x201, 500K)

based retard

literally the gayest fucking thing i have ever seen

Why did they stop using the blue hats? Because the irish stopped being uppety?

How does a great director make absolute kino and then goes out and makes this shit?

Let's not get in over our heads here. That opening was pritty kino

Haven't looked in the mirror lately, huh

>there was a time when the debate over immigration was what kind of northern european people should be allowed in

*goes out and keeps making kino

The people in here hating Gangs of New York were born in 2004.. You're out of your fucking MIND if you think this movie is anything other than top tier Scorsese.. It's just as relevant in today's climate than it was back in the 1800s WHEN IT TOOK PLACE.

Watched this shit in 2016 and couldn't believe at how it lined up with our modern society.

Gangs is pure kino.. Anyone that says otherwise has dogshit taste.

>look guys the irish were just as violent as the mexicans
It's all bullshit. There weren't any battles with swords and axes in NY.
He should have never cast Leo and Cameron Diaz.

COUNT ME IN AS A GANGS OF NYCHAD

>"...whoopsie daisy!!"

Attached: EminentFaroffHerring-size_restricted.gif (327x251, 2.76M)

>He should have never cast Leo and Cameron Diaz.
This is true, but even then the movie is still a solid 7/10. Being so overdramatic actually works in its favor IMO.

It was unironically too long. There were several parts where I thought the movie would end but it kept going. And Cameron Diaz was awful.
Daniel Day Lewis was the best part of the film.

Bill did NOTHING wrong.

W H O O P S I E

D A I S Y

dumb premise
dumb plot
bad overacting
decent set and costume design
decent writing for bill's lines
giving it a hard 6.5/10

Fookin chissler!

>look guys everything is about race because I'm unable to see anything other than black/white

This statement alone proves you didn't understand the movie at all.. Very simple minded synopsis.
The Five Points were real.. The Dead Rabbits were real.. Bill The Butcher was an actual human being.
Leonardo DiCaprio was the reason the film got made, and he's one of the best actors working today. Cameron Diaz is the only fuck up.

You're kidding yourself if you think gang wars weren't fought with axes and other weapons.. Believe it or not the AR-15 wasn't around in 1862.

the flick is about 2 - 4 out of 10. It has the authenticity of something like django unchained

Buncha meat headed shit sacks ITT

Attached: 8.gif (500x275, 961K)

>"Dammit, speak boy, or is your mouth glued shut with cunny juice?"

Underrated line

t. crusty bitch

I haven’t seen this in about 2 years but I thought it was amazing.

MAY THE CHRISTIAN LORD GUIDE MY HAND AGAINST YOUR ROMAN POPERY

Attached: billy.jpg (660x660, 76K)

asides from DDL it is pretty shit.

It's DDL's best role, he turned an otherwise merely-pretty-good movie into kino

based DDL cunnyposting in an early-aughts period drama