Let’s destroy the country lmao

>let’s destroy the country lmao

Attached: 55EBF139-2CB6-4925-8019-19565707D099.jpg (313x445, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Media_Action
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What country?

brexit aint no country i ever heard of
they speak english in brexit?

>let’s destroy the hairline lmao

Sneed

Brexania

>THAT HAIR
AHAHHAHAHHAAHHA FUCK I LAUGHED

>People vote to leave the EU
>Years later and still haven't left
>Parliment blocks plans to leave once again
How aren't people rioting in the streets over this? The UK isn't even pretending to be a Democracy anymore. Citizen votes mean nothing.

Seriously though, I voted leave and I wish I could go back and vote remain everyday. I guess I just fell for the memes, I'll admit it unlike other leave voters. Nobody really knew what leaving the EU would mean, they just wanted to ''trigger lefties''.

>BRO BRO IT'S THE BREXITEERS THAT ARE CORRUPT AND POWER-HUNGRY NOT THE MASSIVE BANKS, NEWS PROGRAMS, AND HIGH-POSITIONED POLITICIANS THAT COLLECTIVELY OPPOSED IT
Who did they expect to fool?

>ochlocracy and democracy are the same
>LMAO fuck institutions
The funny thing is that the UK blocked so much decent stuff in the EU like better consumer protection for years that I am actually sort of happy they are out.

>BRO BRO IT'S THE BREXITEERS THAT ARE CORRUPT AND POWER-HUNGRY NOT THE MASSIVE BANKS
Farage was a privately educated investment banker in London

t. fascist

>Farage was a privately educated investment banker in London
Farage was nothing more than some faggot figurehead. Besides, it changes nothing about how all these banking conglomerates and establishment leaders opposed Brexit.

1. Echo chamber goverment/parliment refuse to listen to the PM who're telling them they're lucky they're not being put to the block already for not listening.

2. News media who are more interested in making a "British Trump" comparison and throwing insults are literally everyone in parliment

3. Fart sniffing media like OP's pic who want to make a show out of it before it's even fucking over.

There's then the whiny liberals who still think they're actually following democracy and everyone else is Hitler, and the people who voted for Brexit who desu at this point just want what they were promised.

people who voted leave are literally entirely retarded

They probably saw Muhammad is the 8th most popular baby name and thought maybe we're full up on these brown guys. Or maybe they didn't like every corner having a halal restaurant instead of a pub.

Literally wrong. Fascism disrespects rules and institutions since the will of le Volk can overwrite anything. I am an institutionalist, you mong.

>They probably saw Muhammad is the 8th most popular baby name and thought maybe we're full up on these brown guys. Or maybe they didn't like every corner having a halal restaurant instead of a pub.
And how will leaving the EU change any of that?

Everyone intelligent left Britain roughly 200 years ago

it's because leave didn't expect to win and weren't prepared for the consequences

"Brexit demonstrates that the elites are a necessary steward of the state and government, that a republic is ideal because the masses cannot be trusted to know what is best"
>Corbyn gets into power and the same shit hobbles him
"UNDEMOCRATIC TYRANNY AN OUTRAGE UNACCEPTABLE THIS IS FASCISM THIS IS FASCISM"

My story isn't really believable in that it suggests Corbyn can actually get into power. If the labour had fucking anyone other than that decrepit marxist jackass they would have won office by now.

Germany Jr Jr

Because people coming to the Uk from the former colonies is the EUs fault. God Yea Forums is retarded tonight.

Nah nigger leave the EU it will be the right thing in the long run.

how did they make a brexit movie when it actually hasnt happened yet

brexit isn't going to change any of this, there will probably be even more brown people coming

Attached: 1558716157587.png (398x376, 193K)

w-w-what?

Attached: images[1].jpg (290x174, 6K)

>grrr maybe if i appeal to their racism they'll agree with me

all politicians are cunts

>My story isn't really believable in that it suggests Corbyn can actually get into power. If the labour had fucking anyone other than that decrepit marxist jackass they would have won office by now.
This. The whole post. The institutions hold up pretty good. It's just that literally the individual people suck major dick.

Just hold another referendum
If the Leave side won last time, they can do it again, right?

Unless they didn't win honestly the first time...

It is the Eu demands you take millions of refugees the will grow up to hate the natives. Multiculturalism is insane.

>It is the Eu demands you take millions of refugees the will grow up to hate the natives
This is your brain on /pol/

>It is the Eu demands you take millions of refugees
The UK never had any immigration or migrant quotas in the EU

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT ?!

The EU forces member countries to take 100,000 refugees a DAY.

Honestly the UK was following so little of what the EU wanted anyways.

This has literally never happened

no

>t.

Attached: f43f90bfaad1819f30862e6716c9a9f3756586ece587133e4bd1ecde8a99c532_1.jpg (320x381, 31K)

lmao

>btfo germany in two world wars
>now live under german rule via the eu
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Who's George Michael

>The EU is the country
Sinister

So in the last 3 years, 109 MILLION refugees have come to Europe? Is that correct?

Nice argument, why do you hate your own race?

>leave EU to become a shitty island without empire
>probably even lose Scotland
>somehow this will make things better

>be such an economic failure you blame it on a wannabe Russia country

yes to provide the english with their daily semen rations

Yes it did. The EU threaten Poland wih economic sanctions when they refused to accept migrants

Attached: 1558900303713.jpg (500x503, 100K)

No, they didn't. Also you simply don't understand how the EU or intentional treaties work.

Brexit is undeniably based. Boris may be a fool, the people who orchestrated the Leave vote may be malicious schemers, but there is immeasurable dignity in biting the hand that feeds and saying fuck you to globalism and European federalism

Poland is not the UK, the UK was not under any quotas to accept migrants

don't remember being asked before whole areas of my home city were turned into paki/wog ghettos and actual no-go zones for whites.

>The bill did not contain any requirement for the UK Government to implement the results of the referendum, nor set a time limit by which a vote to leave the EU should be implemented. Instead, this is a type of referendum known as pre-legislative or consultative, which enables the electorate to voice an opinion which then influences the Government in its policy decisions. The UK does not have constitutional provisions which would require the results of a referendum to be implemented, unlike, for example, the Republic of Ireland, where the circumstances in which a binding referendum should be held are set out in its constitution.

I never knew observing dignity was so hilarious

0 posts about the film in ops image
has any one actually seen it?

>the average leave voter

Attached: 060-IMG_7173a-590x885.jpg (590x885, 141K)

>you wouldnt want anything to happen to your free trade agreement, would you?

>the UK
>saying no to globalism
Dude, they are the once advocating free markets and global exchange of good everywhere.

>brexit means brexit innit

Attached: 1526678896553.jpg (620x413, 74K)

it's trash and I am a remainer

Imagine how fun this guy would be to have a beer with

why would that matter?

If I was a brainlet maybe. Looks more like a loud and annoying prick

that creature is drinking strongbow like a faggot

its a tv board
most of the posts here belong in pol

Because your country had a referendum without a constitution outlining how they work.

Once again the UK makes a fool of itself in the eyes of the world. How far they have fallen.

>yfw Brexit happens, and nothing actually changes

Attached: I.png (645x773, 11K)

>>People vote to leave the EU
Haha holy shit. People actually think that vote mattered.

Oh, things will change just not the things leave voters wanted to change.

Jobs and businesses will be leaving the country, muslims will still be here at the same level as before

>Farage was nothing more than some faggot figurehead
Okay, Sargon.

Are you serious?

>>the average leave voter

Attached: 1553899810602.jpg (896x1195, 207K)

People dont realize just how fucked other countries governments are, or how big of a miracle it is that a surprise upset like Trump can ever happen in a first-world nation.

Attached: 1555713178170.png (1021x970, 595K)

They fucking creep me out, have you watched their videos? They seem braindead and vacant

why is brexit taking so long
didn't the vote happen back in 2016?

>big businesses leave
>small businesses have a chance
Cool.

they didn't vote on how to do it and they have no idea.

Based Alan

Teach your kids to recognize and to despise all the propaganda filtered down by the dead echelons mainstream media

Attached: Morrissey005Moody_FFv01.jpg (1500x1000, 778K)

>leave EU because we can't let unelected officials tell us how to conduct our business
>unelected officials of the WTO tell us how to conduct our business instead

UHHH.... BREXITEERS????

woah...

Of course they're women you dumb incel.

All those rich celebs supporting Brexit are fucking falsies. Those dudes won't suffer the consequences because they can easily move to their houses in southern France if anything goes wrong. Fuck em.

>that headline

Attached: 1545853217930.jpg (379x363, 22K)

I'm sure you'll be willing to buy low quality items at twice the price just to own the libs.

>Unless they didn't win honestly the first time...
They did. But they won by such a close vote that the government thought it just easier to stall everything while letting their propaganda machine continue feeding the masses anti-brexit sentiment so they can do a re-vote and not have to do anything.

Because most people don't want to leave without any kind of agreement with the EU. Hardline Brexiteers were retarded to shoot down May's deal back in March. This whole clusterfuck is because of that divide in the conservative party.

whats funny is the EU is unironically more democratic than the UK with half it's government being unelected lords and the queen still being in charge of everything

>leave the EU because we want to restore the power of the parliament
>in order to do so we need to take power away from the parliament
smart

yes my mum shared a post on Facebook telling me not to believe msm lies, wake up sheople!

woah...

>defending remainers
It's like you hate your own country.

I unironically do, there is literally nothing about this country to be proud of, everyone is in a race to the bottom ready to stab each other in the back at a moments notice.

>we leave the EU
>all of the oxygen leaves the country
What now Bregzits?

Don't worry knives will be banned before that happens.

>fuck you globalism
>plan on trading using laws from the world trade organization

Leave voters are fucking retarded but I don't care anymore, leave with no deal, let the whole country go to complete shit. We deserve it at this point.

>thinking we'll actually have to go by WTO rules for anywhere other than shithole african countries.

Also please realise that the EU can also effect UK laws and business practice while the WTO cannot.

Why do you lunatics who want to flood the UK with savage africans and mudslimes pretend as though you care about this country?

Rotherham which you fucks covered up, now shut the fuck up.

because they dont have any guns. what are they gonna do about it?

>leave the EU
>everyone drops dead of leprosy
What the fuck? I just wanted the Poles to go!

>>thinking we'll actually have to go by WTO rules for anywhere other than shithole african countries
it will take us years to secure trade deals with anyone other than the shit hole African countries

>divorced
couldn’t have guessed

mate, the whole "media is left wing" is an american meme

five out of eight major newspapers in U.K back conservatives

*cuckservatives

It's a slow boiling thing.

We're not going to leave, but most people who voted leave haven't quite come to believe it yet, when they do....

I'm so fucking SICK of reading this gay Brexit stuff in my German news all the fucking time. I don't fucking care but they won't stop reporting about this irrelevant dogshit. Just fuck off or don't already you inbred pigs.

>when they do....
They will complain about it a bit then forget about it after a month or two.

Too much money flowing through the UK for countries to pass up trade deals.

Do you think all of the european super sized businesses like audi, mercedes, etc etc are going to just roll over and allow some of their biggest customers to just dissapear because muh trade laws?

You're an idiot if you do.

These things take time. Brexit is the death of the tory party and the fermenting of a tremendous societal division which neither side desires to repair.

UK conservatives are basically liberals

>Too much money flowing through the UK for countries to pass up trade deals.
all the money is flowing out user. all we have to offer are financial services and most of them believe the outlook is grim.

Conservatives are a meme.

>Do you think all of the european super sized businesses like audi, mercedes, etc etc are going to just roll over and allow some of their biggest customers to just dissapear because muh trade laws?
they won't be able to do much when the eu tells them otherwise.

good

Maybe all of the pakis will fuck off once all of the jobs and government hand outs are gone

>send it lobbyist
>eu changes its mind

>UK
>conservatives
lol

if it was that easy to change the eu's mind then why the fuck would we leave?

seething remoaners we are leaving baby. Cummings wargamed every scenario

Attached: Dom copy.png (495x528, 107K)

because they're a bureaucratic hellhole controlled by lobbyists

>tfw no matter how shitty your life is at least you don't live in UK or Sweden

Attached: 019fbce86f4c83cc8d157da8857bec97.jpg (470x435, 37K)

(((You)))

I genuinely can't comprehend the mentality of a collaborator that genuinely supports surrendering national sovereignty to foreign powers.

May's deal meant the UK would leave and in name only.
The government said it implement what people voted for.
The governments own leaflet outlined what would happen.
If no deal after two years without an extension then the UK would leave with no deal. It's easy enough to check.

I find it funny the farce of democracy has been completely exposed, votes don't count for shit, now there is a constitutional crisis which is hilarious.

>If no deal after two years without an extension then the UK would leave with no deal.
But the UK did get an extension?

only a sith deals in absolutes

status quo lemmings who don't care about the future

Attached: haspel-torture.jpg (441x247, 43K)

Why would the quality of items for sale be effected by multinational corporations no longer operating out of London retard?

>it will take us years to secure trade deals with anyone
Oh no, things might suck for a few years, better trade away my national sovereignty FOREVER instead.
Dumb Esau faggot.

1. increased tariffs mean the cost is passed on to consumers. pay more for the same or pay the same for less
2. lack of regulation and less desirable trade deals will result in low quality shit flooding store shelves

>Destroying your own country to own the libs
Fuck Farage, fuck UKIP, fuck Sargon of Akkad and PJW and all those other e-celebs that shilled for this

Attached: ukip (2).jpg (1280x720, 108K)

if you're gonna scream about democracy and your national sovereignty maybe start with the house of Lords before pretending the eu were the problem

national sovereignty my arse

Oh, so you're saying the EU is an abusive partner that will punish you for leaving it. Sounds like a real healthy relationship you should totally dive back into and not run away from as fast as you can.

Honest question
What part of being in the EU effects you in a negative way?

Yes and a deal still hasn't been agreed so UK will leave on 31st October unless there's another extension or a deal is agreed. That's why the UK hasn't left yet.

Have to set an example

losing the perks of being in a relationship once you break up does not mean the relationship was abusive. unless you're the type of hysterical retard who shit talks all your exes for better or worse.

It won't be punishing UK, it'll just be treating it like a country that's not a part of the EU. Is that not what the brits wanted?

>Oh, so you're saying the EU is an abusive partner that will punish you for leaving it.
The EU is a trading bloc. If the UK is no longer a member of that trading bloc then they are potential competition just like the rest of the world. It's not ''punishing'' the UK, they just won't look out for you anymore than they would look out for, say Koreas interests.

We are not at war.

>muh house of lords
Hey moron, the fact the UK has it's own governing traditions doesn't magically validate handing away your whole fucking country.

>Welp Thailand has a king, guess us Thai people should totally become part of China.
Absolutely disgusting and spineless.

>national sovereignty my arse
Go move to the fucking EU then traitor.

What happens when an electorate has a referendum that cuts the legs off their own elected officials when it comes negotiating trade for that same electorate? You get Brexit, as it exists now in all its glory. The government has NO plan on how to proceed reasonably, that's why every vote has failed.

Literally this , it was a gamble by separatists who wanted to be the minority seperatists forever who didn't expect that people were fed up of neoliberalism so they voted for the first alternative, no matter how awful.

Why aren't people rioting? Because both May and Johnson have tabled bills to leave but they don't meet the needs of the parliament who care about their constituents.

>Hey moron, the fact the UK has it's own governing traditions doesn't magically validate handing away your whole fucking country.
we didn't hand over the entire country and I would love to hear your rationale behind that

This is your brain after reading the Daily Mail for a week

>Implying most people decided to leave during referendum
I decided I wanted to leave 15 years ago, before that I was pro EU.
Ironically it's young people who voted remain who have no idea what they voted for. If I was 18 again I would have voted remain but would have changed my mind as I got older.
Voting age should be at least 30 what the hell does an 18 year old know lol

>It's another ''brexiteers have no arguments except vague ideas of sovereignty and buzzwords'' episode

Attached: 4416552144835.jpg (660x574, 31K)

>And how will leaving the EU change any of that?

Because once they leave the EU they are free to take in whoever they want according to their own laws.

Plus they are no longer bound by the EU common market visa where some Syrian from Spain can just take a Ryanair and set up shop in London without any checks.

The EU is no more a "trading bloc" than the Soviet Union was.

>NASHNUL SOVRENTY
>MUH FUCKING COUNTRY!!!
>TRAITORRRR!!!!!

wew lad

>let's suffer short term financial hardship in the effort of fixing something fundamentally more important
makes sense to me

>sovereignty is a buzzword
The absolute state of spineless rootless cosmopolitan bugmen.

you'd at least have a plan before doing anything about that though, right?

It wasn't that long ago that people were saying there would be zero financial implications, that it was all ''project fear''. Now everyone is saying ''actually financial hardship is worth it''. Just lmao

Maybe you should be.

>Have no argument yourself

Fucking kys

Imagine unironically being a German collaborator and thinking you're the good guy.

maybe if you stopped using it like a buzzword and offered some concrete points we wouldn't be calling you out on usigg a buzzword

Maybe there would have been zero financial hardship if your government hadn't undermined the whole process from day one.

Can somebody post some memes from this, Love them.

Attached: 1533491506496.jpg (640x640, 52K)

You're probably from redit.
I visited redit to see what they thought
>Muh Russia hackers
>Muh red bus
>muh gdp
Pretty much 24/7

>this official EU poster was found in an EU building after coming first place in an EU competition

Imagine being pro EU lmao. Another gem about Euroscum is their next leader, Von Der Leyen, was the only person on the ballot. That’s right. You read correctly. MEPs could only vote for ONE person. That’s North Korea tier lmao

Attached: 945D42AB-3613-4C44-A846-A03B1D6F8451.jpg (738x986, 111K)

This isn't Twitter you gormless cunt

You again.

You have posted this in everyone of these threads. That is not a EU poster, nor from an EU competition, nor funded by the EU and in fact the EU asked it to be removed.

>HULK SMASH

And you'd definitely plan for leaving without a deal instead of taking it off the table and weakening your negotiating position, right?

National sovereignty is by definition a concrete point you absolute trash. Seriously if you feel this little attachment to the UK, then why are the fuck don't you move?

Religion is disgusting

You have you own courts
your own currency your own parliament
your own Queen
your own House of Lords, your own Landed Gentry
What else do you need to be Sovereign?

Correct
Financial implications have been admitted to being overhyped and made up, and the major threat to the economy has been remainiacs stalling the process.

I cant wait to see uk chavs faces when they have to pay 10% more for a Cadbury bar. Well everything else for that matter too. People normally join economic unions to make everything cheaper. Enjoy paying more for your "freedom" cucks.

>Von Der Leyen
chosen by elected officials.

>remainiacs

Attached: 39.png (1056x1032, 86K)

The ability to refuse refugees

T. Seething German subhuman cuckold

Attached: 1CC9EA93-C857-47F6-84C6-40FAAB20DA6F.jpg (658x768, 103K)

I was watching some anti brexit protesters in London being interviewed.
One girl was asked who her MEP was, she literally said she wasn't intelligent enough to know that.
These are the sort of brain-dead people who support the EU. They have no idea how it works nor do they care.

hammer and sickle!!!!

Attached: 1488410681024.gif (400x300, 1.98M)

Do you even know what sovereignty means?

I've seen you post this pic before too. You just come into these threads and post the same 3 pictures lmao

Would've loved to have moved elsewhere in the EU but you guys cockblocked me, guess you'll have to put up with me a while longer kid

>National sovereignty is by definition a concrete point you absolute trash.
????
give us some ways the eu infringed out national sovereignty

>The commission makes laws. MEPs can only debate them

What kind of retarded system is this?

Smells like an awful lot of mutt in this thread pretending to be britburkas

Attached: 1566394273534.png (939x2742, 3.63M)

which we did in 2015.

>The media shilled for the EU
No sweetie, the UK media mostly leans conservative and anti-EU. They have done nothing but post ridiculous lies about the EU that people have accepted as the truth

blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/

>he’s ruled by a North Korean type system
Lmao

The fact it’s the German broomstick last is even funnier

Attached: 9F5C0C20-CEE2-49C8-BBF9-BAC11041FB57.jpg (750x603, 118K)

>Unlike most other EU member states there would be no legal requirement for the UK to take a "quota" of refugees if such a scheme were passed.

It's because your country is shitting itself at the thought of one of its most productive members leaving the union

This is the 3rd picture I was talking about lol, get some new material

The U.K. were the most outvoted country in the EU. Why should a country like Britain care about what Latvians and Belgians think?

uk productivity is fucking dire mate
>Output per hour worked in the UK was 15.1% below the average for the rest of the G7 advanced economies in 2016; this compares with 15.5% in 2015. Output per worker in the UK was 15.4% below the average for the rest of the G7 in 2016.

By openly advancing toward being a unified federal state and not just a trading bloc.

The BBC is literally funded by the EU lmao you stupid Marxist twat

Yes and that is why all EU "Laws" are passed by the UK parliament before they become law

Even if that was true (its not) I said the majority of media is anti-EU. Both the two top selling papers are explicitly anti-EU and they outsell the rest by a huge amoung

No one is pretending, we're just not footnoting our posts with "by the way not from the UK!".

>guys we should give up our national sovereignty because we'll be able to shove surgery fat in our mouths for a quid less!

Sounds like you'se lot are proper roight fokked in the twat either way, innit?
Bobs ur uncle.

we didn't adopt the euro
we didn't take in the refugees
time and time again we have been in the EU and refused their requests. so why would that suddenly change? seems like a pretty good deal to me, we were benefiting from trade with the eu whilst doing our own thing.

>the left unironically thinks this is the fair and democratic approach

By productive I meant countries paying into the EU budget. As well as a big economy that makes the EU that much more of an attractive market for exporters.

At this point the relevant countries that arent about to implode are Netherladnds and Germany

I just legitimately don't understand people who don't want Brexit. I don't understand it to a point where my mind starts trying to rationalize it with "they must be paid to disagree" but i know this can't be the truth. What goes on in your head? Do you just like the taste of the boot stepping on your face that much?

and Laura kunesberg and Andrew neil are two out and out conservatives, kunesberg even got reprimanded for breaching impartiality rules in favor of the tories in the past.

Yep, the UK got a fuckload of concessions from the EU, being one of the older members and one of the top 3 countries along with France and Germany. The UK was a huge player in the EU and they just gave it up.

Everything the EU is blamed for was partly the UK, how could it not be? The UK was one of the main influences in the EU.

This, the UK had a good deal.

You clearly don't if you think rubber-stamping laws that your government is handed from higher up is sovereignty.

The left abandoned logic the second they realized it wasn't on their side.

Everyone gangs up on us at Eurovision
It's clear we're not wanted so we're taking our ball and going home

Typical

The EU boot isn't so bad compared to the boots about the stamp on our face. we can't even negotiate leaving the eu properly what fucking chance do we have with anyone else?

>so why would that suddenly change
Who said anything about suddenly?

we did all right a few years ago

>Who said anything about suddenly?
So now you are saying the EU is bad because it could potentially turn bad?

Laws like the safety of light bulbs and the quality of sausage meat, these are not important life changing laws they are 99% about having similar standards of products, nothing else

>how could it not be?
Because since Lisbon the parliament hasn't needed unanimity to pass union-wide laws

It makes me laugh how Remainers call Brexiteers thick. Most Remainers are young idiots who have no idea what the EU is. There’s loads of videos of Remainers being asked simple questions like ‘who is the EU commissioner’ and they can never get it right. To them it’s just another right on activity like climate change or refugees welcome.

Remainers really are the lowest of the low and I hope a civil war starts so I can light a few up.

Attached: refugeequotas.jpg (682x653, 78K)

>WTF I VOTED LEAVE SO WE CAN GET THE IMMIGRANTS OUT WHY ARE THERE MORE OF THEM NOOOOOOOO THIS ISNT WHAT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BEEEEE YOU CANT JUST DO THAT NOOOOOO

Attached: kek.jpg (231x590, 35K)

>Depending on the type of issue it is voting on, it has three different standards for passing laws—a simple majority (where 15 out of the 28 states must agree); “qualified majority” (where laws must be approved by at least 55% of states, that have to represent at least 65% of the EU’s population); and a unanimous vote (where all voting states must agree, which therefore gives any single government a veto over the law.)

>The Lisbon Treaty changed a large number of policy areas from being ones that needed unanimity (thus giving states a veto) to ones that were decided by qualified majority. At the same time, the Lisbon Treaty changed how qualified majority voting worked—this actually gave the UK slightly more voting power than it had before through the link with a country’s population, which is widely seen as having benefited large countries such as the UK, France and Germany.

>UK economy grew 0.3% this quarter, in spite of predictions saying it would shrink
Seems to be fine.

>most
>outvoted
>country
>in
>the
>EU

Get it through your head you stupid Paki

>There’s loads of videos of Remainers being asked simple questions like ‘who is the EU commissioner’ and they can never get it right.
there's loads of videos of men getting their balls crushed with stilettos, is that indicative of our shoe preferences?

Nothing to do with the UK, the UK was never under these quotas

Sure you did.

If you vote for anyone to the left of the hard conservatives you already are.

But it's not like the little laws are the only laws being put into place above the heads of the highest British authorities, is it Claude? EU law has automatic primacy over national law, that's only of the earliest pillars of the EU constitution

stockpiling

>EU bad

Attached: 1554337111539.jpg (378x378, 28K)

>y-you just wait... w-we'll start holding the government accountable a-any day now...

Because it has no effect on their lives, just like it has no effect on yours, it runs in the background and will only be noticed when the UK is no longer a member.

Soiboys love the EU.

What are you trying to prove to me here? The UK gets a slight boost to how much its vote counts but that doesn't matter when you're voting against France and Germany.

The problem with the leave vote is it was much easier to say ''EU undemocratic leave now and we will take our country back'' than to actually explain the admittedly complicated but overall reasonable way in which the EU worked.

accountable to what? the referendum was whether we stay or leave and we're leaving. we just need to figure out how we are leaving first. Get back in your box

Name a Law being forced on the British people
and don't mention refugees.

Attached: picture-114.png (1824x3640, 499K)

City people are a disease.
"Rootless Cosmopolitanism" isn't just a meme. When every city in the world is almost the same, city people start getting wacky ideas about how they have more in common with cities in other countries than the countries that support them.

Imagine defending this. Imagine being a cuck.

Attached: B1289300-5E8C-480D-840C-A3B61E002758.jpg (703x329, 65K)

The problem was that remain barely campaigned at all because they expected to win easily

Assuming you were the first poster I quoted you mentioned unanimity to pass union wide laws, the system it was changed to actually benefited the UK

Yeah man totally. You're definitely leaving, really. Any day now right?

Imagine leaving the EU, even though it's shit, because you thought you'd get """"sovereignty"""" back and the immigrants would magically disappear. Fucking kek biggest joke I have ever seen.

Attached: 6.jpg (640x480, 18K)

you think the rest of the country is supporting London?

user, I....

>don’t mention refugees

It’s a big deal you goose stepping Continental nonce

Attached: DFEF9BE2-D51B-4D2D-964C-67C2FE8FFC6A.jpg (651x670, 91K)

Yes, I saw the post said that. And then I said why it doesn't matter. It gave the UK slightly more voting weight but vastly expanded the areas in which the UK could be easily outvoted.

This. Laughing my ass off every time some lefty fag rails against "the establishment", "the system" or "neoliberalism". You have the big corporations on your side, numbnuts

>Nigel Farage memes
Is it 2016 again? Did I just travel back in time?

I cannot tell if retards like this one are genuine idiots or putinbots

>don't mention refugees.
You answered your own question my man.

refugees can move to any other eu member states.

Did you guys catch the Irish Taoiseach BTFO Boris Johnson earlier with the Athena reference? I didn't think he had it in him.

Attached: 71YTZUqlYML._SY628_.jpg (446x628, 64K)

>OKAY WHAT'S 2+2
>AND NO DON'T SAY 4 I WANT A REAL ANSWER

No they can't.

I'd rather deal with eu corporations than Russian oligarchs and American corporations

Too bad is not an EU poster. It's fake news.

This. Absolutely this.

Remain had Goldman Sachs, the state broadcaster, the MPs, and spent more than the Leave campaign. They had the Jo Cox publicity.

And they still lost lmao. That’s how bad the EU is

Attached: 2F387F30-10E2-44B5-AC67-E04670593F41.jpg (744x736, 127K)

Who even still cares at this point? In or out everything is still going to suck for the majority of people, most of the time. Everything was pretty shit while we were in, everything is probably going to be just as shit when we're out. Watching the utter madness of the opposition voting to keep the Tories in power is just an amusing, temporary diversion.

What a strange thing to say
can you unpack that a little bit?
Why can;t a refugee granted citizenship by, say, Sweden come to the UK to suckle from the ample welfare teat?

No I'm saying that "they're letting us continue to do the basic things normal countries take for granted" is a pretty damn shitty argument to stay in a relationship, as you are inherently implicitly admitting that they have the power to prevent you from doing those things if they want to. Pure battered housewife cope.

>Based gay Indian!

I can’t to see the Irish dwindle again

this

we aren't even going to know if it was worth it for at least another 10 years.

money justifies all the shit we do politically I've come to realize.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST VOTE TO LEAVE THE EU?!!!!!!? MUMMY MUMMY COME QUICK, THE BAD PEOPLE VOTED TO LEAVE!!!! THE REFERENDUM WAS ONLY ADVISORY BUT I THINK WE NEED ANOTHER ONE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA BASED BERCOW!

We're forced to pay VAT on energy bills

The Paki knows the classics.

Attached: EEAoUK0XsAAkrht.jpg (2048x1536, 347K)

The fucking lies these people are fed on

A democracy can also change its mind about decisions. To enter the EU, to leave, and to remain.

Just proved my point, The EU cannot force the UK to take refugees.

So you want to leave AND have the privileges?
You delusional chucklefuck

The massive undemocratic EU is surely not the establishment.

Traitorous leftist brusselcuck.

>leave the EU
>still have a shitty liberal retard government
>still have open borders

why not just stay?

Refugees have to be processed by the first EU country they claim asylum in, the Dublin law. That is the reason why Hungary had such an issue because they said they couldn't handle the number. Refugees aren't automatically given citizenship.

I really do hate how most big cities really are the same, just in different places with different languages. Tokyo was one of the most incredible places i've ever been to because even as large as it is, it still maintains a unquestionable sense of identity. There's just nowhere in the world like it. I think there's a fundamental misunderstanding when it comes to people like me. I wish for countries to keep their sovereignty, i wish for multiculturalism to be held back, i wish for national identity to be maintained, not because i am filled with hate for these immigrants, but because i'm just filled with love for the world we live in. I want my grandchildren to be able to experience all the unique traits each nation has just as i do. Borders don't only separate people, they also serve to define who we are as a country. From places like India and Brazil to the cold climates of Iceland and the tradition-obcessed Japanese society, the world is filled with jewels that shine each in their own way. But in the name of being "progressive", of trying so hard to accept everything and everyone for the fear of being labeled as an extremist, the world will slowly but surely be snuffed out of this shine, and will give into a bleak shade of sameness. Nobody will be left out, but nobody will truly fit in.

Yeah that's why they all ended up in Germany, because they respect borders and EU law. Real genius you are.

The vast majority of the UK's Muslim population are the result of the partition of India
you remember that little colony?

>stupid cunt at work starts talking about '''far right''' tories (the ones that import hordes of abduls and pajeets) and how they are undermining democracy and (insert NPC quip)
>based boomer boss shuts her the fuck down before i could even interject

Attached: 1564233743568.jpg (150x150, 10K)

No, if they travel to Germany and claim asylum there, they cannot then claim it in the UK

How much money and men has getting involved in Ireland cost the UK at this stage?

You're an idiot

Yeah I'm in favor of brexit if it means taking control of your borders again. I couldn't care less about the (surely temporary) drop in GDP. It was never about economics. It's about immigration. The powers that be will make absolutely sure that even with a (no deal) brexit, Britain will keep on taking in as many "refugees" as are deemed necessary. If you thought 2015 was bad, well, they're using climate change to start prepping you for the millions of "climate refugees" that are about to hit your doorstop.

Attached: Great Depression Billboard.jpg (533x439, 61K)

What are men and money for if not fucking with other nations

Not an argument. He said refugees can move to any other EU state, no they can't legally. If you are talking about crossing illegally then that has nothing to do with EU laws.

>Change our mind on something that hasn't happened and is being prevented from happened
Nice democracy you have there

you cannot preserve the world as it is. history has taught you nothing.

Explain the Calais camp.

They are there because some sexually frustrated German dyke invited the whole of Africa to Europe, and EU countries let them pass through to wherever they want.

If Europeans live the Kalergi Plan so much then they can fuck off and die in their own room. Don’t bring your garbage to our front door. Fucking feminine continental tossers.

yeah this hit me like a train while traveling. In some of the old buildings you can make up what used to make a city unique, but it's also a constant reminder that yes, this uniqueness is a thing of the past. It's all the same, cities are grey and brown.

*Happening

>Explain the Calais camp.
The Calais camp was shut down and destroyed m8

Attached: refugees2.jpg (716x1009, 111K)

If they can travel through other EU member countries to reach Germany and claim asylum there, they can also do the same to claim asylum in the UK.

Prime example of the delusional city person, that thinks that just because loads of money flows through their streets, they can somehow float away from the rest of their country like a bubble.

Just admit what you really want remainers to turn the english into some raceless brown paste that you think will solve racism.

>move freely anywhere they want in a member state
>in a member state
>in a member state
fuck off retard

It boils down to this. There’s a reason people like Owen Jones and Tony Blair love the EU. It’s a hatred of whites. The rest is just conversation and semantics.

What a great performance it must have been. I can tell because he changed his hair and untucked his shirt. Why does it have two 15's.

No one is fucking checking the guards between member states, idiot. Nothing is stopping you from hopping on a train or plane.

user the majority of our non-White immigrants come from our old colonies, not the eu.

In reality, all that happens is racial divides become more and more fragmented. In South America there are huge divides between people who are various shades of brown.

>The BBC is literally funded by the EU
The license fee is the EU now?

I am literally sicked by the absolute cuntery going on from our government at the moment. Everything from personal attacks on the opposition members, lying, racism, bullying, breaking the law and when they don’t get their way - flipping the table so nobody can play. And all in the name of pushing through some outright bullshit no-deal exit of the EU which nobody at the time fucking voted for! The only ones who are going to benefit from this are the rich fucktards in power who are banking on making millions as the country goes to shit shortly before they all runoff abroad to avoid any fallout. And the only reason this is all happening is because a large amount of the population are so fucking stupid as to repeatedly vote a Tory government into power and then vote for something they knew literally fuck all about.

I hope to god all those who voted leave and are happy this is all going through end up sitting in misery when their food and medicine starts to run out and the whole place has gone to shit. I have zero fucks left to give for anyone who voted for this; be they friends, colleagues or even family. You reap what you sow people; I only hope you’ll be the first to find out the hard way what a shitstorm you have unleashed unlike those of us with some fucking sense, or even worse our children who had no say in this.

It's all the same to these people they are too far gone

>BBC = Marxist = EU

>300 replies
is there any bait as effective?

Attached: clarence.jpg (702x441, 33K)

>az quotes
seems legit.

We can have a caste system just like India, what progress.

The BBC receives money from the EU. This is common knowledge and became very topical during the referendum as it threatened impartiality.

well duh, it's paid by EU citizens

The elites have convinced proles to hate proles. Fact is developed nations have lower birthrates, even China now. Free market needs workers. If you think immigration will stop because of brexit you're going to be very disappointed, but I'm sure the elites who are hoarding more and more wealth and power love you spending what little political capital you have fuelling race hate.

>The BBC receives money from the EU
>BBC public service news programmes are not allowed to take any external funding, including from the EU.

>BBC Media Action is independent from the BBC - it is an international development charity set up by the BBC. In 2017-18 it received about £3.1m from the EU, which was just under 9% of its funding.

Attached: 1493482336103.jpg (782x782, 108K)

Mong. It takes 2 secs on Google to see the EU funds them

Lmao. Anyone have the pic of the raging estronaut who wrote this copypasta?

see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BBC_Media_Action

t-the BBC Action Group is t-totally different from the BBC I s-swear!

Yes, it is.

>Another thread of brexiteer shits being BTFO
feels good

Attached: 1546810804025.png (743x800, 1.3M)

the EU funds a tiny sector of the BBC involved in digital radio research
>BBC public service news programmes are not allowed to take any external funding, including from the EU.

woah...

I'd imagine the number of non-whites entering the UK will actually increase after Brexit. Without free movement from the EU, which brought in mainly white labour who will now go elsewhere in the EU that doesn't require a visa, you'll get more immigration from the Commonwealth (and I don't mean Canada, Australia etc) to provide cheap labour.

Because businesses will still want cheap labour after Brexit just as much as they do now, but won't be able to get it from the EU anymore. None of the major parties are serious about restricting immigration by anything other than a token amount because it'd hit the economy and make them look bad.

Guarantee you loads of post-Brexit trade deals with developing nations from the Commonwealth will feature clauses guaranteeing preferential immigration treatment for their citizens.

Shut the fuck up commie, I don't need elites to give me reasons to hate foreigners.

Why the fuck would anyone pretend to be bongistan?

To the lefties the establishment is a bunch of people that sit around their houses making YouTube videos, podcasts etc. espousing anything right of someone like Bernie Sanders. The resistance is the corporate media, giant corporations, celebrities etc. LMAO

Buuuuuutttttt Brexit man said there would be no more darkies.

And it takes a few minutes to read further and come to the understanding that it is a tiny amount and is nothing to do with the actual BBC, just some reach and development and a charity.
But those extra few minutes are better spent coming up with more half truths and deception

>America
>not the dumbest country on the planet

Cringe: the thread.

Yes, and then once they gain citizenship, they can fucking leave and go where they want

When?

Attached: iu6WI60B9R.jpg (634x358, 65K)