Its a Jack can only trust Chloe and is being hunted by CTU episode

Its a Jack can only trust Chloe and is being hunted by CTU episode.

Attached: 0B8AA4C6-28B3-4660-8BCE-5F5EB3B8D210.jpg (618x412, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHBkl0vpMgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAMNIT

We are running out of Time!

>Its a Jack can only trust Chloe and is being hunted by CTU episode.
I wonder how many times that scenario specifically happened? Over the course of 30 episodes? 50 episodes?

It definitely happened in season 4, 7, and 8 even though Chloe was with not wikileaks at the time.

BOOP BOOP
BLEEDOOOOOO

i miss peak 24 so much

I miss season 2 too.
>tfw no high traitor high IQ ex gf

They're never bringing this show back and Jack Bauer is going to rot in a Russian gulag forever. Fuck Fox.

>its a Jack Bauer beats heroine addiction in like 3 hours season

Keif should quite that far left ABC/Netflix show and get a 24 rebooted. They can even resolve the plot threads from Legacy after it experimentally failed. Have Jack fight antifa or neo-nazi’s to mix it up wile still keeping the identity of the show. There are so many thing they could do with it. God shows like 24 only come once in a lifetime. I’m so glad I got to experience it.

I still can't believe they did Curtis like that, smdh.

Attached: around jack never relax.jpg (500x570, 37K)

Jack just could not catch a break in that episode

Attached: 1454632075347.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

One of the many reasons season 6 will forever be the worse season including Legacy. Nothing beats season 6.

That’s Jack Bauer! And he’s coming for me!

Attached: 1560241871190.png (474x816, 559K)

I forgot about this. Almost as bad as having to shoot Chapelle.

Also season 5 when Karen and Miles were running CTU and had presidential orders to bring down Jack.

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US
AND THEN THEY'RE GONNA SHOOT ME
OH MY GOOOOOD

Attached: THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Jack could have just shot him to wound him. Never understood why he had to kill him.

Is there really a way you could wound someone with a single shot that would incapacitate him enough that he couldn't pull the trigger?

>it's a Jack really has to go but there is no bathroom for the next hour so he piss in the ocean

Attached: article-0-02789D4E00000578-145_468x586.jpg (468x586, 56K)

The dick.
Though, that may be worse than killing the man

you guys remember how 24 was always criticised for showing torture as being an effective integration device, so in season 8 they portrayed torture as being ineffective. but the way they did it wasn't the guy giving inaccurate information because he was being fucking tortured, instead he was just too hardcore and evil to submit to jack's torture. so then jack realises that the guy had swallowed the vital memory card and he literally fucking eviscerates the guy to pull out the macguffin. like he rips the truth directly from his guts

Poetic

Are you talking Nina or David ex wife?

based

Didn't they already do a sequel show? They did not wrap up that story?

>it's Jack will only speak with the president episode

NINA! She got the better of Jack time and again.

Best post on Yea Forums today

THEYRE SHOOTING AT US

>old as fuck protagonist return for a last job, a suicide job, only he can do
>almost every important character returns, even the dead ones by a crazy script

Attached: 44ac71340c5b854927004cdb87328657.jpg (1000x562, 70K)

Did they ever say why Saunders wanted Chapelle dead?

Jimmy Smiths character had some lose end that was teased at the end. That’s about it. I believe the special was a test that failed.

Literally the best season, fuck off sneed

youtube.com/watch?v=jHBkl0vpMgI
>dat wall spin to break the neck @2:34
I literally came buckets with those 5 minutes when I was a wee lad.

24 is my favorite
i met kiefer sutherland one time, it was kino

Yeah it's because Chapelle was trying to track him down through his bank accounts and getting close to uncovering him

I think Chappelle was meddling in his operations or something. It's been a long time since I watched it.

I was 12 when I saw this. It was 24 peak there.