So in the end, what did Change The Channel accomplish?

So in the end, what did Change The Channel accomplish?

Attached: 1545385996870.png (888x675, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dCrc0GWHxM
youtube.com/watch?v=rsrvBMZ5x2A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a drop in viewership and more dank memes about the critic

>a drop in viewership
doesn't he still have 1M subscribers? change the channel did literally nothing

>going at it 10+ years
>1.1mil subs
kwab

Attached: 1418449130458.jpg (575x238, 19K)

Subscribers dont matter, considering how old the account is probably half of those subs are long dead accounts

a curse on everyone who posts these horrifying goofy pictures

He still gets millions of views on every video tho lmao

He wasnt on YouTube for a large chunk though.

>what did Change The Channel accomplish?

Show how cringe TGWTG contributors are and make everyone see how they’re all fucking losers

>what did Change The Channel accomplish?
Douge no longer has to deal with retards that blame him for not being as internet famous as they think they should be

Attached: whatitwasallabout.png (540x345, 76K)

The nostalgia chick (Lindsay Ellis) is currently on the path to surpass channel awesome if she keeps gaining subs at such a fast rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=8dCrc0GWHxM

Sunk their plan to relaunch the web site with a 10 year anniversary movie.
Seriously, change the channel was just a bunch of disgruntled ex-contractor bitching about stuff that was 3 to 5 years that anybody who cared already knew.
Only new thing was the JW thing and in the end their behavior was unobjectionable.

Attached: jewwario.jpg (400x370, 8K)

He rarely breaks 1M views a video. Doesn't help that most of his videos are dull vlogs and shit

Attached: 1563924807944.jpg (1500x3000, 436K)

A handful of the organizers are getting a couple hundred more dollars on patreon per month now. so while they aren't well off, they don't have to work. small win for them I guess

Attached: 1563925238520.jpg (1500x3220, 738K)

>doug casting couch Rachel
I seriously doubt he's got the balls to actually have done that.

Attached: 24751452117923.gif (280x358, 3.06M)

Isn't this guy a massive cuck

Well her video views already well exceed that of Channel Awesome. She hasn't dipped below 100K views in two years. And hits millions with decent enough frequency.

Is the Jewario shit the reason why Marzgirl is leading a witch-hunt? Or does she just want money since her Manlet husband can’t provide for her?

Attached: A95DBFF2-6D24-4A3C-B313-4367F6C84DB8.png (250x232, 56K)

Good, she's better than NC

>going at it for 20 years
>sub 1 million subs

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.61M)

>tfw tgwtg was a cesspool of weird autists and creeps
>tfw you wanted to be on there so badly making videos with cool funny people
>tfw your shitty family pc at the time could barely stream videos so you stopped being able watch them
>tfw years later you find out everyone either left, went mad or literally never changed

Watching old Spoony videos now is a mix of nostalgia and fear.

Attached: 1291.png (825x991, 932K)

JewWario was legitimately a creep. Offed himself before more could come out, properly. Now all his ex-friends will feel bad saying what he really did.

They got into the game like 10 years too late. All their best years are wasted on old DVD material that no one will watch.

>Don't tell me how to drive.
Classic Spoony Moments

this. amazing that a human being can hit the uncanny valley so effectually.

>Spoony insane shell of his former self
>Linkara getting pegged by his BBW
>Marz married a Manlet who can’t provide for her, most likely to be sued by Vic
>Jo is now an ugly gay man, who has fucked over 2 men now
>Suede is a nobody and an sjw
>Nash is still a nobody recoving from Jo stealing his house
>Paw has dead fish sex like twice a year
>Todd is Married to Linsey’s dog
>Ellis married a onions boy
>Latza still feeling the burn, will anhero in 2020
>Lupa is asexual and poor

Attached: 938B45F8-DEBA-41E9-8E74-F606BFCD8069.png (500x536, 349K)

You know, I like digging up pics just to post at people who make posts like yours but after I found his xtube I'm ok just letting this one go and getting on with the rest of my life.

>
>changed his name from Jamal Xander Raymon

ok, i need some real sources on that one

What the fuck is wrong with Marzgirl! I knew thought that she would become an sjw!

Attached: 32759C9D-959D-4224-96BC-100395BD7A69.jpg (996x776, 62K)

She got tooo redpill

any news on Spoony since the car crash? does he still do streams where he is silently playing the game unless he flips his shit because someone is trolling/said something that triggers him in chat?

NONONO NOT AGAIN NASHBROS

She's a stupid retard, with no evidence to back up all of the stupid shit her fat face spews.

Attached: marzgurl.jpg (640x800, 64K)

Please tell me that’s photo shopped

Attached: F3395C0B-66CE-40BD-A4D2-C731ABC5C504.jpg (720x447, 33K)

Was that a jojo reference!!!?

Attached: CA drama.jpg (1599x9985, 2.16M)

Guys I once saw some old webms where Nostalgia Chick was hot AF and acting slutty, mind sharing them?

It's because she rarely uploads videos, NC uploads shit every day on his channel.

Hey zoomie. He was on his own platform on his website for a large part of that.

of course not. she's that fat.

THE GREAT LINKARA

GET HIM OUTTA HEAR
DONT LET HIM GET HIS JACKET
GET HIM OUT

The Linkara stuff is gold, I can't stand the Doug stuff. Even in parody that man is just anti-comedy incarnate
youtube.com/watch?v=rsrvBMZ5x2A

Attached: membermotivationals.jpg (640x510, 40K)

I only have a pic

Attached: 1517769827266.jpg (960x717, 83K)

Imagine if she never said a goddamn thing, and never went on PULL. But no, she had to make a goddamn moral crusade to try and revitalize her waning youtube career. Fucking dumbass cunt

>more than every TGWTG member besides maybe Todd who makes reviews on the most popular pop music every year and Nostalgia Chick and her reviews on old Disney movies
yeah he's a failure

>teehee Doug forced me to say my lines for the movie and Spoony forced me and Jesu to "act" in spooning with spoony

She's a nobody that thought creating a controversy would launch her career into stardom.

Nothing better than to watch her actually losing support and just being a failed youtuber that spends most of her day entertaining 40 people on twitter.

Attached: linds.gif (240x184, 1.57M)

Doug pls
Stop showboating

>spooning with spoony
I forgot that was a thing.

>That pic
Autism levels are off the chart

Attached: 1566408450384.jpg (886x886, 113K)

Because she makes pop culture related content appealing to normies while pandering to the breadtube crowd. And she's ashamed of her earlier work, taking down NChick videos. Doug, on the other hand, has integrity and has stayed true to his original image.

What the fuck is bread tube? Is that like baking vids?

Attached: 714E5278-7EAF-4D4E-8E00-03D81FC4924F.gif (320x180, 3.28M)

Attached: autism shoes.webm (768x432, 2.11M)

I’m in the same boat :(

literal unironic wizard next to her

I'm rewatching Phantasmagoria 2 right now, comfy times

Her Hobbit series was decent.

I never understood if the only thing they made are those short YT clips or a show hidden somewhere behind a paywall or whatever. I never bothered to check and I guess most of the people.

"Bread" tube is how commies on Youtube call themselves. It's a reference to the thing they'll take away from everyone if they ever get their way.

someone, I think spoony or maybe linkara, made references in a commentary video about Justin perving on underage girls, this was maybe a year before the suicide. Does anyone remember this? what video it was

Oh say, Can you see

Attached: 1453504509623.jpg (450x600, 30K)

Who got the story of the production of to boldy flee security consisting of a dude with a bat and a fedora with a fucking katana?

based aspie

Damn her twitter is really nothing but Vic shit lmao, he didn't even sue her

Fugg she was cute...

You forgot the saddest one.

Attached: 1543871365651.jpg (800x600, 37K)

They deleted my post where I asked for this stuff, why

Deleted mine too