Literally no one cares, do you?

Attached: images.jpg (720x1080, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A45FQvlfU6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=U1MnMA0TzGI
youtube.com/watch?v=CDg8jga1CZg
youtube.com/watch?v=JTrt8RRtuj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still not sold. I am waiting till the second weekend.

Not really no

no

I'm not seeing it in theaters

>Cares enough to post it and gives free advertising to Disney.
>N-nobody cares, right bois?

I'll probably see it. I live on an island of 30,000 people and movies are about the only thing to do around here.

I'll torrent it whenever a decent rip comes out. Im not even gonna bother trying to avoid spoilers here.

>That poster
>Free advertising
If seeing that shit makes you want to see the movie, you are actually braindead.

>sheev is a sniffcel now
Could their pandering be any more obvious?

I like the colors red and blue, and if the plot were any good I would actually look forward to watching this.

I'm still amazed people kept watching Star Wars shit after Episode II.

Attached: 1568021433174.jpg (1526x2491, 997K)

Course I care. This film flopping will validate my rage at TLJ and help me move forwards from my old love of star wars.

i'll probably watch it, but i'm not hugely excited for it.

Yeah that's why dozens of threads are maxed out every day.

Attached: 1566765869881.jpg (777x1144, 980K)

Attached: 1567446290348.jpg (966x983, 331K)

Attached: 1568023124121.jpg (980x1116, 447K)

Attached: 1566157828887.jpg (871x1634, 183K)

I care about it in the sense that I’m not going to see it but will enjoy mocking it once the spoilers come out

That sounds comfy as hell.

Which island?

Attached: 1567887686817.jpg (522x367, 49K)

lol no
(except for the inevitable threads on Yea Forums showing the hilarious camrip screens)

Attached: tumblr_inline_pgjq76XLlg1t9kkcx_1280.png (789x362, 175K)

Attached: 1567454177994.png (1920x1078, 769K)

I only care about all the hour long video essays ripping this movie a new colostomy bag hole. it's like rubbing olive oil on my uvula.

Why does the emperor look like a cgi cartoon here?

Shit like this is the only reason I even care about Star Wars anymore. It's just a fun trash fire that's so full of convoluted lies, corporate corruption, shilling,and botched launches that it's like a shitty fucking drama.

Attached: i miss george.webm (640x480, 1.84M)

>I only care about all the hour long video essays
>Only a hour
That is so 2014, nowadays the essay must be at LEAST the length of the movie.

>But DUDE in the end all comes down to Palpatine
That's just so fucking retarded. I know they did this in the Legend canon already but at least that was relatively shortly after the main Plot. What's the point of establishing new Characters only to copy a formula that doesn't fit at all. There has to be at least one person at disney who gets that.

Attached: 1566199214983.jpg (3203x4320, 2.31M)

I'll see it, but my expectations are lower than a gnat's nads. There's no way it can redeem TLJ, all it can hope to do is give the Skywalkers a somewhat satisfying sendoff and wrap that whole fucking storyline up so they can start fresh. Bringing Palpatine back shows how creatively bankrupt the series is now but they dug themselves into this hole by killing Snoke so not much else they can do.

rey already won the first time they fought so why would i now

TLJ ending doesn't leave you wanting more.
The story ended there for me.
We all know Disney wants the eternal rebel alliance vs the "evil" space nazis.
I'll just read the script leaks.

Attached: 1568024306853.jpg (640x892, 305K)

Not really. I'm more excited about Frozen 2.

Oh shit, where is this from?

So far it seems the singular unifying purpose of the sequel trilogy is to spoil the legacy of the original trilogy and humiliate Luke Skywalker by negating the results of his hero's journey.

And the second time.

youtube.com/watch?v=A45FQvlfU6Q

Attached: lucas6541621632.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>updating old designs to be more realistic
>everything is now just generic beige shit with added humanoid features

Attached: ROGERED.gif (488x488, 470K)

Attached: 1567443405201.jpg (890x668, 373K)

>you can't hate niggers and hate shitty movies

lmao

Yes

Trekkie detected

Attached: 1566240311163.jpg (1560x5040, 1.11M)

how can mark Hamill be so based and blue pilled at the same time?

Only for Based Sheev

Every person must reflect your own views at all times

I'm looking forward to it. I still like star wars so there is potential for me to like it even following some less than stellar movies

i dont, but i will probably still watch it because im a pathetic loner faggot and liked star wars for 3 decades

Attached: 1566240389158.jpg (1496x806, 374K)

>Twitter screencap and news headline image dump #4927

Attached: 1560253618516.jpg (647x740, 54K)

is this the official poster

Attached: 1566241198182.png (1661x1080, 682K)

also hoping to see kylo ren fuck rey in half using his force thrust in her force vagina then force discard her like a used force condom

I thought the Genocian genocide was just there way of retconing one of the cooler races of the PT. Now it seems like Lucas film has made it canon that the empire killed all the none Lucas aliens. Why couldn’t they just been honest. They killed our favorite aliens!

I care for the memes. Shitting on SW is better than the movies.

Not in the least, will watch it in cinema for the cool explosions

Attached: 1566342323916.gif (500x606, 2.92M)

It's the prerelease poster like pic related. A more traditional one will come out around the release date

Attached: Star_wars-the_force_awakens_001.jpg (800x1200, 192K)

you know i thought the whole "great replacement" was a meme from /pol/ but everyday im just a little more convinced that this may be a reality set up by (((them)))

It’s an official poster, yes.

Like I said to someone earlier, /pol/ is wrong about most things, but they have never been wrong about the jews.

Ok back the fuck up. So this guy is saying that the reason why Disney is retconning old alien designs and promoting their own, is MAYBE so they don’t pay any royalties to George Lucas.
But didn’t Disney buy the whole fucking lot? There are no royalties to pay Lucas since Disney bought it all.

Attached: 1565701231173.png (1080x1002, 187K)

Using twitter screencaps for proof of that is like using Yea Forums screenshots as proof that the kkk is planning on lynching nonwhites and instigating an ethnic genocide
>ie fucking retarded

ive stopped caring op
about everything
roll on death

No, for me this is the real sequel

Attached: 1553190537278.jpg (837x805, 137K)

You would have to read the fine print to determine that. “You own this BUT....”

>6 Sept.
>Reshoots

Oh it's gonna be a dumpster fire

Attached: 1568024368263.png (428x622, 189K)

Attached: 1565903523736.jpg (1518x1313, 463K)

Its proof that it is out in the open and facing zero outcry from the public retard. The actual policies are the proof in and of themselves.

Attached: 1566194852159.jpg (639x1348, 206K)

Attached: 1547169103790.png (493x401, 112K)

I see we're still going with the blue/red contrast posters.

Attached: 1566854462396.jpg (1507x563, 151K)

Epstein Island?

Attached: 1536603677851.jpg (2938x3901, 3.44M)

Genuine question from someone who also hates modern star wars, do you think anybody opens these pictures?

I hope for your sake you use a bot because otherwise you are wasting your time. It's the same pictures every thread

Nod to you, 2nd weekender. The energy is jusssst right etc

>and that's a good thing!

An user of taste.

>Genuine question

Attached: 1544467007876.jpg (480x360, 45K)

Attached: 1566497249290.jpg (999x1654, 295K)

Attached: 1544750069206.jpg (2694x4860, 1.81M)

This.
I will support Marvel but Star Wars has been nothing but a vessel for SJW and mockery of the legacy of Star Wars.

Attached: 1546005688566.png (605x943, 515K)

Based beyond belief.

the only thing that could redeem Disney and make episode 9 actually good if its just a documentary about mark Hamill and how he embraced the character of luke and tried to inspire and help people with his work instead of getting addicted to crack like harris ford and Carrie Fisher.

mark deserves better

Yeah I do. Why don't you kill yourself?

Attached: 1550421229998.gif (720x480, 126K)

Attached: 1549165254218.jpg (750x867, 397K)

Attached: 1567061525505.jpg (514x1059, 164K)

Attached: 1565905451608.jpg (1535x3119, 1.16M)

More excited for Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Let's face it, outside of the Rebellion/Empire conflict, Star Wars' universe just isn't interesting!!!FACT!!!

True, i didn´t even know it came out this december, i kid you not.

Nope. Disneywars is fucking dead to me. The only way they're getting any money out of me is if they released the UOT on blu, and even then I'd wait for reviews first.

Attached: 1536560300532.jpg (547x252, 34K)

im excited to go to the theater on opening weekend and see cats instead

>More excited for Guardians of the Galaxy 3. Let's face it, outside of the Rebellion/Empire conflict, Star Wars' universe just isn't interesting!!!FACT!!!
Right, the light vs dark side of the force was what made starwars interesting and the jedi order and shit like that. Making some trans jedi on some idiotic little mission or whatever is not really that interesting.
Besides when they ruined it with SJW only the sjw retards held on to it, and the sjw retards are on to the next thing once they realize nobody even cares anymore. They really should stop banking on these people sjw's are not loyal fanbase whatsoever. They dissapear the moment the people they ruined the franchise for abandons it.

Attached: 1551226789262.jpg (653x614, 136K)

You might get 1 good franchise movie out of banking on the sjw stuff and marketing it that way. But then you have ruined the franchise so you can forget selling anything else. Stupid way to do it.

Plus that idiot director that made the new movies managed to make the rebellion look like a bunch of fucking assholes so you are sitting cheering hoping the fucking empire will destroy them. YES.. they are that fucking annoying.. This is obviously NOT what you should be interested in doing unless you are a fucking moron! It´s one thing to make empire look cool and these things. But you are not supposed to literally hate the rebellion so much that you want them to lose.

Attached: 1566250180685.jpg (1080x862, 85K)

>Besides when they ruined it with SJW only the sjw retards held on to it, and the sjw retards are on to the next thing once they realize nobody even cares anymore. They really should stop banking on these people sjw's are not loyal fanbase whatsoever. They dissapear the moment the people they ruined the franchise for abandons it.

Exactly. SJW's are parasites who hitch their wagons to anything white males enjoy to get the attention that they didn't get from Daddy aka The Patriarchy. They infected and have destroyed Star Wars, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Terminator and are now going after the MCU because it's the next big shiny object and will quickly run that into the ground as they have with comic books, movies, TV and video games!!!FACT!!!

Not him but I open these pictures every time. They help me deal with losing one of my favourite franchises for as long as I can remember

its all the marketing departments fault.

they are told to go after the trendy hipster crowd so they go only for them, they then report to their higher ups that their given task is a success because it gets good feedback from the twitter hipsters but the marketing does nothing with the pre-established fan base who buy more star wars toys than atoms in the universe.

>and he said it with such conviction too
Kek I can totally imagine George saying this completely deadpan without a hint of creepiness

Attached: Jazz Skywalker.jpg (1037x468, 132K)

Not just that but they made the villains complete jokes. Think about that, you're rooting for complete joke characters to win because the Bootleg Rebellion is more obnoxious and inept.

I just want my KOTOR series and to see how bad they fuck that up, after that I can finally let go.

If by which you mean I'm waiting for a chinese camrip, then yes.

Attached: 1566250119737.jpg (1200x1319, 278K)

Attached: 1568024984538.jpg (892x426, 58K)

I'll wait for it to come out on VHS.

Nope. I was the biggest SW fan as a kid and I couldn't hate it more now. I still like the OG trilogy and the prequels are good fun but the new ones, oh boy, dogshit.

Get this idiot away from making movies in this franchise unless he buries it. He knows nothing of storytelling or creating a universe and its internal rules for it, which could be anything. But it has to have some. Like there are limits to what jedi can do, and limits to what dark side of force or whatever can do..

Examples of how he broke that is when princesse leia is cast into space. then she 'force lifts' herself in, whilst she´s frozen..

Another example is when the battleship just plows through the entire fleet using the jump drive. Something they could have used ages ago against death star and the regular empire battleships etc.

In other words he´s an idiot, he thinks if he just does something completely outside the box then it will be a great movie people remember. Yeah people might remember it, for being totally shit, not sure that's what Rian was aiming for however.

Even if they just now figured out how to hyperspace ram ships they still won't use it in episode 9. Can of worms has been opened. It should be public knowledge in the SW universe that you can just hyperspace ram shit now but nope.

Attached: 1568025679894.png (561x927, 280K)

Actually these new dog shit movies have given me an appreciation for the prequels. I can see then as shit, but they still feel like star wars movies.
The news ones don't give me the feeling that I'm watching a star wars property. they give me a feeling of nausea.

As someone who was disappointed with TFA on release, I still have hope that it can be good.

>Even if they just now figured out how to hyperspace ram ships they still won't use it in episode 9. Can of worms has been opened. It should be public knowledge in the SW universe that you can just hyperspace ram shit now but nope.
He made it even worse. Because just before she activates the jump drive the commander of the dreadnaught knows what she is doing. So he is aware of it aswell and tries to get them to shoot the ship.
So it´s even worse, they ALL know you could do it, yet this technique has never been used before eventhough they all knew you could do it. he totally broke the internal rules of the starwars story. It makes no sense now why they didn´t just do that with huge droid controlled unmanned missile type crafts just with a jump drive on. All to maximize the ridiculous power of womens...

And now he realizes he fucked up so now he can´t do it again in the new movie either.. one hit wonder, only that violet haired woman could do it or whatever. It´s her special ability.

I do wonder if Rian is just flat-out lying, or if there is something we're missing - like KK (or someone else with power) just not telling him about the drafts out of disdain for JJ/his scripts/TFA

I only care about it because I'll get to watch my internet friends make fun of it

>reshoots
>when it's due out in December
I fucking doubt that

Attached: JJ Rian reboot.png (804x333, 276K)

>the spirit & heart of SW
I hate how they keep saying this all the time as if continuing the story in a logical but compelling way wasn't nearly as important as bringing back those "nostalgic feelz".

The reshoots being made, or doubting that it'll turn out well?

It's staged, George is based though

Quit giving it publicity then. You are part of the problem.

Attached: Couldn't find pic of Kathleen or JJ laughing.jpg (1080x1371, 179K)

Where? Sounds nice

the prequels where able to build upon the OT. sure the way in which it was built upon was terrible but the actual story of the downfall of the republic and jedi through a civil war is interesting and when explored through the clone wars series shows that it is a good setting with many stories to build up to the OT.

for the Disney wars films I have no interest in the overall story. its just another small bad of rebels vs bad guys teenager setting. I have more interest in the rise of Julius ceaser two electric boogaloo in space than the space hunger maze runner game surgent.

Is that red and blue force lighting? What does this mean?

Random faggot says bullshit. News at 11

Do you really think that making threads about it here, on 4channel(Yea Forums) will make Disney earn millions of dollars from all the hundred of thousands of people (xD) that we are going to finally convince to pay for watch it in the theaters?

In conclusion: you don't make publicity for a movie here.

Indeed, gave me a good laugh

God, he's such a fucking faggot

I know Disney wants to use nothing from the EU, but they should have done an old republic saga.....Actually, maybe it's good that they never put their disgusting paws on that part of Star Wars.
To me Knights of the old Republic is more canon than the Mickey Wars movies.

Attached: 1566193357121.jpg (3072x1353, 719K)

No, but the best method for it to bomb is to not talk about it at all. I've accepted that the Sequel trilogy is dead. Why can't you fags do the same?

Did Wendig get fired? He's such a shitty writer. Only knew about when I heard someone read an excerpt from one of his "books."

>Is that red and blue force lighting? What does this mean?
It´ll probably be some ridiculously bad knockoff of star wars - return of jedi, with some fight scene mimicking skywalker vs vader. But instead that boorish monotone girl they have playing 'skywalker' and some sith apprentice in role of a 'vader' type of character. I mean you can kind of even see it just from the poster.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1MnMA0TzGI

Attached: 1557114204405.png (995x822, 368K)

>major reshoots three months away from release
It's dead

I rewatched the old republic online game trailers for the first time in years. one guy shouting "for the republic" before springing an ambush is 10000 times better than the Disney films so I agree, they should never touch the old republic.

>literally no one cares
>is about to reach bump limit within the hour
Funny how it's always the things no one cares about that this happens with.

Disney will never make a scene this Kino ever, so why bother watching anymore of their Bantha Poodoo?
youtube.com/watch?v=CDg8jga1CZg

Just at Marvel. His status of involvement with Lucasfilm is unknown.

based

nope. TFA was the fatal shot. TLJ finished it off.

Attached: 1566854399871.jpg (1498x1234, 988K)

I still can't believe this is an official poster for a real Star Wars movie.

>staff writer merely suggests that jar jar isn't the key to all of this

Either
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CALL STAR WARS BAAAAAAAAAAAD"

Attached: 1560204135264.png (432x484, 580K)

yawn

Attached: 1565822457870.jpg (1190x408, 149K)

>real history is full or retcons
I'm not sure if to treat a statement such as that as ludicrously funny (denying that past is objective) or very scary (saying that knowledge of history may be altered at will and that's totally fine). Either way holy shit what a faggot.

Based George taking out the s.oy

What'd he get canned over? Or was his contract just not renewed?

Attached: 1544658170114.jpg (1680x978, 128K)

>Wendig is a giant faggot yet again
What the fuck is this dude's problem?

It's a teaser you whiny faggot.

He was supposed to be writing a Darth Vader miniseries (remember that one with the fangirl? He was supposed to write that, but differently).

But then he went on some angry political tirade on Twitter and his editor at Marvel sacked him as a result.

Saipan??

Fucking lol, fuck him

Attached: 1544656555465.png (1296x946, 313K)

No one knows the contract details but it is highly suspected Lucas owns royalty rights to any character in the Star Wars universe up until the time he sold to Disney. He also seems to fall in line with Disney ignoring essentially all characters prior to their arrival. At bare minimum there would be Leia re-enactors all over their parks but there aren't? You can write off Han and Luke and Chewbacca and Vader because they are white men, but Leia too?

Where's the real poster then?

based

Attached: manlets btfo.png (1359x803, 1.5M)

Attached: 1543221035047.jpg (1970x1110, 303K)

>wendig
What a faggot. Even a fictional universe requires that you setup some rules that can´t be broken. You can´t just fucking have a situation where they are stranded on an island and facing some unfathomable foe and then all of a sudden they are somewhere else and go, well that was easy. And not explain how you did it. And then go
>well it´s fiction i can do whatever i want with it..
Yeah but nobody is invested in the story anymore since it makes no fucking sense.. they are now back to reality no longer give a shit about the story they are supposed to be involved in watching the movie.

Idiots like wendig is exactly how people like Rian are aswell. They don´t know how to create compelling stories, what a retarded excuse that you don´t have to have the story make any sense because it's 'fiction'. Imagine saying that with a straight face.

is george autistic

Forums are cancer but I like these guys. They shit on NuWars and don't afraid of anything.

Attached: 1536550544386.jpg (955x879, 246K)

I'd love to have the superpower where I could interview anyone I wanted on national tv, no holds barred, just so that I could genuinely question people like this

Guam?

it's kiwi farms, they shit on everything
but they're their own kind of autism as well

Not saying you can't hate nuWars (I hate it too), but the amount of threads here about Ep9 is fucking unreal. Move on. Accept that Star Wars is done.

Attached: 1565932244532.jpg (864x1243, 304K)

Attached: 1566847484029.jpg (2022x1653, 1.51M)

I actually like this poster aside from the deceptive Finn with lightsaber mystery box shit.

Its called Jizz in star wars.

>Rian made Rose beautiful for a scene

No wonder KK cut it. Beautiful women are anti-feminist

>It's not interesting to Rey
Well then if they are making the movie only for her, then why should I bother seeing it?

Attached: 1566845759904.png (527x767, 301K)

I don't care about Star Wars, I care about why it died, who were the players, and what was their motivation.

>do you?
Nope. I’m done with Star Wars. Disney killed it.

I'm looking forward to the memes and criticism.

Attached: 1546114982428.jpg (1132x1079, 224K)

Based. But the TRUE Sequel Trilogy are the Jedi Academy Novels.

Fuck Rogue One for snuffing out Dark Forces though.
Jan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jyn

Attached: Jedi Academy Trilogy - Book 1- Jedi Search.png (1478x1366, 385K)

you won't even play MBII?
youtube.com/watch?v=JTrt8RRtuj8

People still love "Star Wars" meaning the OT and possibly the PT and EU depending on the person. For that reason, people are interested in the ST, but it doesn't mean that they like it or will pay money to see it. It's actually the opposite, people who love Star Wars and fill these threads hate the new films and actively want to see them fail.

Rian left JJ up shit creek without a paddle. It's like no one told him he was making the 2nd movie in a trilogy, or that he should maybe at least attempt to follow threads from the first movie.

Attached: 1547498106630.jpg (1948x4680, 1.96M)

Attached: hasbro star wars.jpg (669x899, 509K)

I didn't see the others and there's no way in hell I'm seeing this one either.
But I am looking forward to its release so I can read up on how much they shit the bed once again. The circuses around these shitty movies are more entertaining than most actually decent movies.

Attached: 1543812892790.jpg (2880x1687, 2.52M)

Attached: 1545600814242.jpg (824x2020, 402K)

To play the devil's advocate here, TFA used a lot of psychological tricks to make boomercore people fawn for it. I have no doubt even they have woken up to its low quality by now.

Truth, I'm one of them. I think RLM have woken up to this too, though they can't admit it because they're public figures and you can't change your stance in public.

Sort of, Mike said that he still stuck to the idea of JJ directing it, but doesn't want JJ to write it.

Disney would have been better off just doing their own thing with Star Wars instead of connecting it to the original.

Attached: 1545258263124.png (596x728, 182K)

Attached: Star-Wars-James-Mangold-tweets-1414367.jpg (590x350, 61K)

>wendig

The death of absolutism has murdered the study of history. Fuck postmodernists and fuck revisionists. "Ohoho this isn't true because we can't trust the narrator! History is bunk and we'll rewrite it as we please!" Behead them all

Attached: 1516915785650.png (500x254, 262K)

Attached: 1561756718104.png (970x1006, 491K)

>blue and green tard cum

>disney fanfiction
of course I do not

Attached: Brap Wars.png (1524x666, 1.08M)

They have a wordfilter for milk for some reason.

Attached: 1542661274178.jpg (1800x936, 314K)

Attached: 1545148549439.png (640x1587, 364K)

Attached: january reshoots.jpg (671x489, 171K)

Hasbros other toy sales I down I hear too. MLP toy sales has been down with the shows viewership.

Attached: 1549880110337.jpg (640x935, 134K)

Reminder

Attached: __luke_skywalker_and_palpatine_star_wars_drawn_by_mko_artist__sample-b9f8014b4be0b4430796f8e2cb8945e (592x418, 2.51M)

I miss them.

Attached: AdmiralAlienAndCaptainMustache.jpg (625x850, 774K)

>Lucas laughing
>over a non-Lucas film

Attached: SoupyDimEquestrian-small.gif (445x250, 821K)

>bringing back based George to save the series

Why did they shill for TFA?

Attached: 1562525707538.jpg (640x1051, 458K)

Was this also Wendig? What the fuck

No, that wasn't Wendig. That was Ben Acker and Ben Blacker.

After promising him they'd respectfully follow his notes for the series, then dicking him over before the ink was even dry on the contract. Oh, to be a fly on the wall for that phone call.

i'm really hoping the leaked plot is true, because holy fuck what a dumpster fire it would be and you know faggots will come out of the woods to defend it anyway.

My wife will want to go see it because shes basic and hurr durr starwars

What's disturbing about this guy is he isn't even old enough to have this emotional an attachment to fucking Star Wars. It's like either some bizarre sort of virtue signaling or someone in the grips of mental illness/nervous breakdown. Maybe both.

And he gets to monetize it on his YouTube channel because the future is weird that way.

I just want to see people bitch about it, I wouldn't even consider seeing a Disney wars movie in theaters.

in my hairy little doo doo hole

It's okay. The big "Palpatine is a toy" meme of the time was that Hans face looks weird but it's pretty not noticable

but rian approved of poe/finn shipping
this isn't Yea Forums, we're not shills

I'm curious to see how terrible it is - I won't see it in theaters btw

I watched his reaction & I'm very confused. He gets way to excited at the Lucasfilm Logo & Rey standing in a desert doing nothing. It's almost fake or engineered how he gets excited when nothing's going on.

>Dune in production
>40k TV series in production
>star wars is DOA
Sci-fi renaissance pls. Scfi has been dead since 1977 and really needs a revival.

Attached: 370px-SangTerra.jpg (370x349, 33K)

Fuck no... it's just not Star Wars

Attached: GeorgeLucas~OfficiallySellsStarWars31Oct12.jpg (1355x677, 56K)

>40k TV series in production
sauce? they've been trying to shit up 40k with woke trends, i'm afraid a tv show will do the same thing.

>not being done in pic related's style
No thanks

Attached: AstartesPart3MarineParts.webm (720x406, 2.4M)

I care for the Chinese rips I’ll watch with Yea Forums. Last Jedi was too damn fun on Yea Forums, the shitty quality of Luke drinking the milk after user admitted he wasn’t BSing is pure euphoria.

The EU was a mixed bag. 10/10 or 0/10 and there was little inbetween

Day of the Rope for mass repliers fucking when, Jannies?

Attached: 65340C65-E3D3-478C-BBA2-A1516E10D6AE.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Theres a series based on eisenhorn. The 40k equivalent of breaking bad. There hasn't been much news about it, but it will be pozzed. 40k is impossible to film, knowing is gw, inquisitor eisnhorn will become inquisitior einhorn the tranny

Cant make a single post or thread without everyone jumping on the "HURR A FUCKING TOY" bandwagon.

DESPITE THE FACT most of the movies that come from Disney are well thought out movies, while Sonies do nothing but shit in the box offices and come home and shittalk us Disneys

I'm seriously about to pull out of movie theaters because of everyone

Its time this toy shit ends, and it ends right here and right now

You are all sniveling cowards, and leave Disney the hell alone

Attached: Untitled.png (527x372, 395K)

Attached: sothis paralogue.jpg (365x765, 127K)

>A LITERAL
>FUCKING
>TOY

Nope, I'll just pretend the prequels and sequels don't exist like I pretend Indiana Jones 4 doesn't exist.

It's a photoshop of a toy. Seriously.

Yes

I am just here to watch that Ship sink and burn.

Lmao no
Everyone has their eyes on Joker right now since it won the Venice Film Festival

Bloated as TLJ was, that alternative Canto Bight unironically sounds better.

what an embarrassing poster

I'm just hoping it bombs bad enough they can no longer hide behind their excuses and publicly fire Kathleen Kennedy and Rian Johnson.

>Ben Blacker
fucking cuck shit everywhere.

Attached: heilgeorge.png (309x208, 111K)

Emperor is confirmed sniff squad?

Fucking kek
This thread is the first time in about a year that I've liked this shit board

I care

Attached: eic2.png (1227x640, 605K)

That would mean admitting they made a mistake in putting them in charge of the project, they won't do it.

These people are scary as fuck. And they have infiltrated almost everything.

Attached: heilgeorge2.png (1006x567, 730K)

>twitter has anti-hate speech rules
>let's posts like these go unmolested
>absolutely no agenda whatsoever, fellow white people, go back to sleep

Attached: self_hating_(((whites))).png (2000x2000, 2.86M)