What's his End Game?

What's his End Game?

Attached: 70743674236.png (629x908, 253K)

Crafting his greatest work yet

Attached: thecanvas.webm (1067x600, 646K)

Maximum calories.
Minimal cardio.
Complete control.

The Architect wants a lardass female as 007

Millennial men need a red pill on this faggot. Yeah he was James Bond when we were kids and gosh we played a lot of Goldeneye 64. Our cool science teachers even had us watch Dante’s Peak before doing our volcano experiments but he’s revealed himself to be a globalist cocksucker who admitted in several interviews he’s a pussy when it comes to gun control. Fuck him

>fatfags are soibois
Was anybody really surprised?

>the worst Bond wants Bond to be a woman
shocker

Brosnan Bond heralded the era of onions-bond. You know it's true.

Been there, done that. Atomic Blonde was female Bond. To the point she even bangs hot chicks.

Attached: 1516090040671.gif (384x216, 862K)

I really wanted to like that movie, and watched it 3 times. But it was shit.

What Pierce is trying to do here is to make his films retrospectively look better.

Let's be honest here: they shat out his films with poor scripts in a desperate attempt to rake in shekels after the early-to-mid 90s hiatus of the series.

His 4 films were done within a 6 year period. Craig's first 4 films were done over a 9 year period.

I didn't like how it was told from the interviw point. I mean, if she's telling the story, there's no pressure because we know she will get out alive anyway.

One day you'll be able to change Charlize Theron into peak Sean Connery via deepfake software. Give it 20 years.

where are they gonna find a slim Irish actress to play bond?

they always sell out to (((them))) eventually.

whys it gotta be like this bros?

he wants his legacy to remain as one of the last regular Bonds

the architect always has a blueprint, don't doubt him

>Who should I recruit for Architect Squadron?

Attached: pb.jpg (632x400, 36K)

As long as the character doesn't change personality wise. We could see a drunk woman with a gambling problem who sleeps with other sexy women all the time.

>Who do you have in mind, Pierce?

Attached: 353.png (1278x566, 689K)

Brosnan is a Rob Lowe tier actor only he has charisma, Lowe doesn’t. Gets by on arching his eyebrows and accent. People said Roger Moore was bad

>I would like to recruit former WCW wrestler "The Wall"

Attached: thewall.jpg (560x478, 33K)