How come women rarely die on-screen? Men are always cannon fodder when it shows human death...

How come women rarely die on-screen? Men are always cannon fodder when it shows human death. For an example when a major female character is supposed to die it always shows the antagonist of giving the female character another chance. Is this sexism towards females? Their implication of not showing that much female deaths on screen is that they're fragile and weak.

Attached: 48182c7a3f96e36e07405f94ce4ec26e9be9022cc9269b9ee1260a587a7952e1.gif (450x376, 3.7M)

Its not rare. In fact females probably have more on screen deaths than men because its more shocking and/or inspires more sympathy.

Most based films kill off the females.

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (599x599, 31K)

Imagine the smell

Anyone here remember Truth or Scare?

Short answer; people don't care about men. Particularly white men.

have you ever seen a movie?

You could ask the same of children. IRL kids die horrible, heart wrenching deaths but not much of this makes it to the screen.

Anyone else impresses at the ability Amerimutts have of turning absolutely anything ever discussed into something related to race and politics? What a terrible existence. Then again, mutts deserve a life of misery.

michelle is basically my personal 10/10

Have you ever seen any slasher or horror movie? Or are you counting the hundreds of military men cut down in war movies?

Neat rebuttal

>pig nose
pass

Its not a rebutal, I have no interest in duscussing anything with Amerimutts, you are beings who drive themselves by whatever is your current mood instead of logic, I just like calling out your below average IQ now that America still exists and I still have the chance.

Why are europoors so obsessed with us, bros?

based false flagging American

Do you even watch horror movies?

Why in slasher movies do the slashers never rape the women? Asking for rapist friend.

it's a "personal 10/10" for anyone with a fucking brain

>cute girl dies in a horrible way

Attached: apulick.png (658x545, 210K)

Well, you are a country where even the furthest right people have clear anti-white and anti-west agendas.
Even the ones who call themselves neo-nazis only focus on attacking whites and have racemixing as a life goal. The American is the natural enemy of any self respecting white people.

she's not your personal 10/10 back the fuck off

Men die more often in films overall but women get killed too, there's different death cliches when it comes to gender.

In slasher movies there's usually a high female body count.

In drama movies if someone's dying of a terminal illness or there needs to be a death to set things in motion it's usually a female like someone's wife or mother.

In action movies men die far more but there's often a catalyst death like the guy's wife or daughter being killed.

In war movies there are no women as it should be.

in gangster flicks it's usually men but there are some female deaths like in Goodfellas the guy's wife is killed and Apollonia gets blown up in Godfather.

Because nobody watches their movies

Was pic related peak Trachtenberg?

Attached: perfection.jpg (500x353, 33K)

Men die more in film than women is sexist against women. Dumb feminist logic.

Because killing someone without a soul is barely an impact.

Why do men go to war while the women stay home? Because we are expendable. It is our responsibility to protect the weak.

Attached: C806B36D088D4FB992DD7F2905C59E24.jpg (600x445, 52K)

Because they aren't just women. They are friends. They are soldiers. More than that, they are a citizen of the Federation. They have the COURAGE to make the safety of the human race their personal responsibility.

Attached: atleastshegottheD.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

Buddy have YOU ever seen a fucking movie?

This is one of the most retarded threads i have ever seen. Women die on screen in movies all the fucking time you are delusional. Go watch any horror movie you fucking dumbass.

Damnit i was gonna say dizz was almost as bad as mufasa