"Wanna hear a joke?"

>"Wanna hear a joke?"
>"What do you get when you combine a lunatic with a society that abandons him and mistreats him?"
>"You get what you deserve"
>Trenchcoat guy in audience stands up and shouts "DAMN RIGHT"
>Pulls out his AR-15 and begins shooting everyone

Attached: joker leak.png (471x431, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=4NSSJyQDv-k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do Americans really?

He should just be himself

Happened at both screenings I went to. fml

>"What do you get when you combine a lunatic with a society that abandons him and mistreats him?"
MY ASS

easy there Master P- I mean Betty

Gamers rise up

god I hope this actually happens
JUST TO CLARIFY MR FBI I DONT MEAN THE SHOOTING I MEAN THE SOCIETY PART

This edgy shit will be the mental fap material of emos for at least 10 years. What have we done to deserve this?
I knew something like this would come out since we usually have one per decade.

Why didnt you stop him with your gun?

Wouldn't shooting up a theater featuring a movie devoted to a lunatic incel be desecration?

I cannot wait for the Joker to drop. I am going to see the movie once a day, every day for the first month it is released. Who will I bring with me, you ask? My LEGALLY PERMITTED concealed-carry handgun, that's what. And every day I go, I will pray for an incel to attempt a shooting. That's when I will swiftly pull out my gun and fire, killing him with one shot because I've been training for this. "End of the road for you, clown." The audience cheers. I am the movie now. The women fondle me, engage with their mouths. I cannot wait for Joker's release. I truly can't.

Attached: 1567014406887.jpg (792x477, 71K)

Incel State of Internet and Lunatics, ISIL for short.

Imagine Terminator but instead of t800s they were incels. That's the future that awaits us.

Attached: Franco-Columbu.jpg (1280x696, 90K)

Whats with the fantasy of a shooting at the premiere? You trying to manifest destiny?

why do people think incel is an ideology?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Don’t worry american guy, FBI sucks russian dicks now, you are free to hate your own country.

You know that he brings high velocity AR 15 right?

NA. HEHE. HEHE. HEHE. ENOUGH.

Cause Incel is a domestic terrorist organization, their members are highly trained in weapons tactics and combat through vidya games.

But how will they breed?

Dogs really can detect fake humans.

Attached: 1563674835195.png (1007x723, 721K)

>engage with their mouths
top kek

Attached: 1496699944169.jpg (750x722, 53K)

This is why feminists are now killing their unborn male fetus.

CHECKMATE VIRGINS

based, same here

That's the actual line from the movie, haven't you seen the leaks yet?

it would be if only there weren't too social inept to organise

Because if I shoot the shooter, someone else might think I'm the shooter and shoot at me

Rape

Because it is. You can have sex within a hour if you're actually looking for it, incels expect a gorgeous woman to fall out of the sky and fuck them.

Attached: 1403282591341.jpg (170x328, 19K)

>I am the movie now
Incredibly based

You'd either

A. Pussy out and do nothing and hope you don't die

Or B. Try to take your gun out and drop it or forget how yo use it and just get shot and killed by said incel

Women rise up

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1171058781062651905/pu/vid/720x1280/Ie9iUTwyPVd07oJm.mp4

>Police arrives and see a dead incel and seeing another incel holding the gun, they shoot him

Why do these threads make me laugh so much? I've been coming on this site for eons and for the past few years you fuckers haven't even been able to squeeze a smirk out of me. But these joker threads genuinely make me kek my panties off.

SOCIETY

>The audience cheers. I am the movie now.

Top kek

You guys have no one to blame but yourselves if this bored gets shut down because you memed a tragedy into existence.

>YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE

K I N O

Are these Joker threads what they call "post irony"?

So fucking cliche.
What we need is a return to the mad bomber archetype, and a madman that shows up with a sack full of pipe bombs and starts slinging them around.

Any fellow jokers out there?

I smoked a joint near my neighbours open window a few days ago and she slammed it shut halfway through. I just carried on smoking loool

Why would you want to see the same movie 30 times, just on the remote chance someone might open fire?

>remote chance

user, I...

Dubs of truth.

I can't wait for this movie to drop, honestly. I'm going to be walking around giving death glares to people, making cryptic statements about something happening, just doing my little part to escalate people's fears. If I see somebody in clown makeup I'll do a little nod so all the normies think it's some sort of dogwhistle to identify white supremacists.

a tragedy... or a comedy? *fishhooks mouth*

>”What do you get when you combine a lunatic with a society that abandons him and mistreats him?"

Oh look another mayo boii who deserves to have everything handed to him. Shit black people have been suffering with this since we were brought here. Punk ass white boiis “the world is to hard for me”

Kek
I can't wait to hear about all the deaths this movie will cause in the USA

If two incels show up to the same screening do you think they will join forces or engage in a firefight with each other?

Wanna hear another joke ?

I'd pay to watch incel arena

Attached: Untitled.png (496x447, 278K)

“NOW NOW, we don’t want to lose any more toes here”

it's
>"What do you get when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like garbage?"
>"YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE"

>engage with their mouths.

Attached: 1555243127096.jpg (700x700, 282K)

A genuinely fascinating prospect. That they often seem to display autistic traits and tendencies would only add to the intensity. Could you imagine how elaborate their plans would be? Fantastic stuff.

>"End of the road for you, clown."
The fuck? Can you at least think of a better one-line, clown related? I dunno like "End of the show for you, clown." you fucking lazy fuck holy shit it's not that hard.

Can we get a crowdfunding campaign to send 30 year old virgins to see this movie like the left did to send black kids to see black panther?

Representation is SO important

Attached: image2[1].jpg (750x871, 463K)

society engineers them automatically

fucking hell, this is kino. /ourboy/ joaquin did it again

Isn't that the black supremascist niggerfaggot?

>Trenchcoat guy in audience stands up and shouts "DAMN RIGHT"

Absolute KEK

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (462x558, 441K)

I really wouldn't want to be american right now

lmao

>joaquin looks directly at the camera during the shot from behind after he kills murray
He definitely knows what he's doing.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

Kek

Holy FUCK

>It's real
fuck the amount of memes that will come out of this will be insane.

EEYYYYYEEEES

>Can't wait. This looks fantastic

C'mon buddy. Rise up.

Attached: Screenshot_20190909-163422~01.png (720x711, 583K)

>Representation is important
>That's why I'm asking you to give me money to help kids see some stupid capeshit flick about black people who don't exist instead of teaching them about actual black people who did things in reality
What did they mean by this?

Attached: 245px-Pepe_by_maxis120-dbbagg8.png (245x248, 33K)

fucking excellent, saved

>instead of teaching them about actual black people who did things in reality
user I...

KINO
I
N
O

I honestly didn't expect this to be even passable. Fucking hyped.

fucking trash

i like the way the actor uses his body to convey the excitement and the emotion and the adrenaline rush in that scene

de niro is pretty good too

>about actual black people who did things in reality
You mean no one?

Attached: 1567983310534.gif (800x450, 2.59M)

Because people started self-identifying as “incel.”

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=4NSSJyQDv-k

Lads, honestly should I just avoid this till it hits streaming? I don’t wanna be shot just because I wanted to see a film. Why is this a thing. Legitimately, I am pretty scared

Why does he talk like a tranny?

Umm excuse me black people wuz peanut butter n shit

>started
how new are u zoomer

i really hate you fucking newfags and wish you'd all fucking die or at least fuck off

Because society is divided between people with sunk cost fallacy & people who realize it needs fundamental change

The former stereotyped the latter as "a bunch of virgins", but now that shit is starting to fall apart they bought into their own delusion and believe in a virgin mafia

Attached: 1557900974731.gif (424x380, 2.41M)

His mannerism is unbelivable. And when he gets angry tho... pretty good acting

martin luther king he had good ideas equality but true equality not special treatment

It's part of the experience. There will be incels and anti-incels shooting each other, volcels in the corner playing on Nintendo Switch, noncels having sex in the back row while femcels shlicking to it watching.

Is there something wrong about that statement?

It is true that most "muh society" shootings are done by nerdy white guys though.

Is this from the midgeposter? He should start tripping.

"we" raised our kids for the last 2 generations to think they are super special and deserve everything handed to them. when they got older and that was not the reality. they started to scream they were oppressed and/or it is the fault of everyone else for their issues, never their own fault.

Most shootings, mass or otherwise, are done by niggers but nobody seems interested in that shit because nobody expects anything from niggers

black guys dont even get the concept of the society if they would they would go on killing spree

that much ammo is expensive. Duh.

Do you ever get tired of being a retard?

Probably learn to read bruh

>have dedicated forums to talk about inceldom
>self-identify as "incels" and use various terminology to describe their inceldom
>believe their problems are due to society which needs to undergo a radical change
Hmmm... I wonder why...

GAMERS

Most nigger “mass shootings” have zero fatalities because the shooter can’t aim and niggers scatter like their lives mean something.

hmm...

Attached: 1565043780783.jpg (1902x2048, 725K)

it is a combination of sideways shooting and really good sneakers.

>Incel
>ideology
It is not a ideology, incels are the genetic rejects of society, it has areadly been proven that a attractive person will have a easier time getting hired than someone ugly, as such it's not about "sex", it's about oppression in all aspects of our lives.

Attached: 1564102609329.jpg (640x480, 67K)

uh huh

Attached: white_mass_shooters2.jpg (600x833, 121K)

It’s more to do with how a bunch of niggers getting shot doesn’t really matter to anyone.

Doesn't matter? Doesn't matter?

Tell that to those neighborhoods at are safer now.

They’re still filled with niggers.

chris dorner wasn't a mass shooter wtf, he was based pig killer

I feel bad for you but your preaching to the choir, I'm an ugly as fuck nerdy white guy who got picked on most my life, but it doesn't make it right to kill other people no matter how angry I get.
On the flip side, people will act as if they don't get sadistic pleasure from watching white guys get bullied and act surprised when they shoot up places.

shut up butterball. Try washing your pillowcase and not pissing in the bathtub

>holy shit

HOLY SHIT.

That was fucking CRAZY.

This he was based

no u

>I'm an ugly as fuck nerdy white guy who got picked on most my life, but it doesn't make it right to kill other people no matter how angry I get.
it's such a weird statement to make dont you think

Trannies rise up . This is a tranner film, nigger
uwu

TRANNER FILM THIS ID A FUCKING TRANNER FILM
/HRTGEN/ RISE UP
T BOYMODER

we need more good guys with a gun

Its about 1 step away from apologizing for slavery or inherent privilege

I'm an ugly as fuck nerdy white guy and you should respect my boundaries or you'll be shot (in Minecraft)

Attached: 1550839393197.jpg (638x480, 27K)

M-preg

The Joker would have never been such a whiny little bitch complaining about society, great acting from Joaquin though

These digits

yeah sure not biased at all lmao

he says loner btw

aaaah, those digits you gottem checked
i meant it's a strange statement to make, but a lot of things seem strange now

being alone fucking suuuuucks

this is your joker, bros

Attached: EEDDcfqXYAYFPeo.jpg (2048x1536, 464K)

This is Pasta material

what digits?
huh?

This chubber isn’t fooling anyone into believing he’s vegan

Good luck my man!
>this is what it takes to get a gf in 2019

WHO LAUGHED?

>blood splattered on white painted face
This ones going in the kino album

Their "rightful" homes? By what right are they given dominion over the land?

Might makes right.

fries are vegan

I'm not defending killing people, that is completely irrational, but society should expect irrational outcomes when it makes irrational choices.
I believe incels come from two factors:
1- The easier access to healthcare, allowing people with inferior genetics to live.
2- Monogamy and Capitalism, when previously ALL women were allocated to the alpha male of the village/tribe.

The short term and effective solution is using eugenics again, but the dumb dumb society can only see eugenics from a racist perspective.
The long term solution is of course abolishing monogamy.

>"Goodnight, and always remember, nigg-"

Attached: 1558104826393.png (258x544, 105K)

too bad he's jewish and makes out with a gorilla in this :(
he kinda cute tho

una societa

beFairbeVegan

WHO SHARTED?

>We live in a society

user better get a writing credit for this movie

Settling to fuck a fat tranny pig doesnt mean youre not an incel it just means youre pathetic and dont have standards or values....hell even principles.

Abolishing monogamy doesn’t guarantee sex for everyone, you are retarded and this is a meme idea

You need to progressively devalue sex as a goal/ source of self-esteem/ proof of masculinity

Don’t mind me, fixing your society for you

I still can't believe that they're gonna kill John Conner in favor of females.

>I am the movie now.

yep, this post is kino

Attached: mfw.gif (235x150, 1.71M)

>ConnEr

WTF, I'm afraid of incels now.

Well, not really

Unironically kino.

lol

Memes aside this looks great

>roasties would fuck Joker rather than you

REEEE

Attached: 155db41e-8c9a-4fda-8e09-da08ee2fd73f.jpg (1280x1280, 243K)

ers are 13% of the population?
>incels are genetically inferior
no
smart people tend to lose virginity later
smart people tend to have fewer kids in general and later
you're just a fucking normal nigger who got carried
t. 140 iq (real test)
and believe you me, nothing makes people more butthurt than being smarter than they are, regardless of sex or inceldom

so yeah, you are clueless about eugenics and your eugenics program would result in the world regressing to primitivism

Todd Phillips is the most based man of 2019. Baiting a massacre to promote his movie. It’s genius

>thinks he is gonna be a super bad ass like in his hollywood movies
>get shot before you can even draw.
Good job Mr.Hero.

>Jewish actor portrays insane clown character
>makes out with a monkey lady
>essentially GAMERS RISE UP and WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY the kino
>midget can't reach chain lock to escape
OK industry lurkers show yourself!
now they're just flat out stealing memes from Yea Forums

Does he really says nigger ?

>chinkshit
>manhands
bravo nolan

serious question, how do you act irl?

he doesnt, someone actually asked that to the guy that leaked those videos kek

Funny how the pigskin shootings killed more than all the others combined.

is there more?

Here's a little prank for this movie: go into the theater and before the movie begins shout at the top of your lungs "INCEL UPRISING!" and film the reaction.

This is going to be a weird pill to swallow. Women always go for men who look or act like famous movie characters and now we have the Joker who acts like a pathetic /r9k/ poster. What the fuck is going to happen?

Attached: 1549787019606.gif (162x149, 1.83M)

This, nobody’s afraid of you. Especially not incels.

What happens when two shooters accidentally pick the same theater? Do they fight about it or team up?

Joker shoots Robert, yw

Which one shot up a football game?

this would be good for a cringe compilation

all you need to do is become the jokah babeh

white efficiency

they just want a guy who doesn't let people walk on him who's in touch with his animalistic side. it's not really a mystery.

unironically more intense and scary than it 2, superior clownkino

so basically Yea Forums won a Golden Lion
great job, anons

god I love this movie so much

are we supposed to clap before or after the shooting?

>Oh user I love the way you complain about society! Shoot it right on my forehead!

there can only be one

>inb4 user shoots man standing up to go to the restroom

Can you guys repost the other 3 leaked scenes?