Yea Forums's Show of the 2010s Tournament: Round 1

The bracket is filled and it's time for first round of the tournament!

We have 64 shows split into four categories: Drama, Comedy, Documentary and Sci-Fi & Fantasy. If the threads die I'll keep putting up new ones until 00:00 UTC, polls will then begin closing at 00:30 UTC.

As always have fun and keep a discussion going below to keep the thread alive.

Previous thread: Round 1 Comedy Poll: forms.gle/8GYcjkkvqHSm89X26

Round 1 Drama Poll: forms.gle/TnZ9d4HmMtoArrq77

Round 1 Documentary Poll:
forms.gle/SykXyH7WX7QzJwE67

Round 1 Sci-Fi & Fantasy Poll:
forms.gle/DeEvQGjdHktEDKeE7

Attached: tv tourn filled.jpg (3504x3768, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.gle/DeEvQGjdHktEDKeE7
youtube.com/watch?v=7F1ma_0vwog
youtube.com/watch?v=TCE7GDkOhMM
youtube.com/watch?v=k8XrSeLBbGg
strawpoll.me/18617946
strawpoll.me/18617984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU DUMB FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: PROOF_THAT_TV_IS_WORSE_AND_DUMBER_THAN_REDDIT.jpg (423x243, 7K)

>no Black Sails
kys

Attached: Black Sails.jpg (1280x720, 231K)

Based and Ashpilled.

Attached: file.png (605x305, 19K)

Wow, the worse show is winning in almost every matchup and most of them are shows I've never seen anyone discuss on Yea Forums even once.

>no Spartacus

You fucked up

Comedy bracket is very nice

Sunny is gonna win the whole thing

>Hannibal and Chernobyl tied

On the edge of my seat t b h f a m

>2010s
>posts tv shows that started in the 00s on this shit chart
Fucking retard

Where Danger 5?????

The rules were if a majorty of its run was in the 2010's it could qualify.
It didn't get enough nomination votes to qualify.

OP you fucking retard, you can vote again just by opening a new tab.

Attached: 1548343376689.png (645x773, 11K)

What nomination votes

OP’s been making these threads every day for the last week and been getting about two replies to each one.

People would find a way around even if I made them sign in to google to vote. I may turn it on in later rounds but it doesn't prevent much.
There were tournament nomination threads for the last week were people could nominate the shows they wanted included. The shows with the most nominations qualified.

have sex asap

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (599x327, 11K)

based

maybe wait until the decade is actually over

What new shows are going to debut in the next few months and make it on here

>no Utopia

you let me down Yea Forums

bump

How were the matchups decided?

I think I've only seen like 4 of these shows.

Round 2 looking like it’ll be Nathan vs Nirvanna in the ultimate battle for Canadian kino

Randomly assigned. I numbrerd each show 1-16 and used random.org to decide its place on the board.

Why not seeds based on the number of votes the got?

>Better Call Saul losing to the Young Pope
Ya know I always figured you guys were just pretending to be retarded.

Attached: 1410984159938.gif (266x199, 1.84M)

I considrerd doing that but luck of the draw seemed a fair enough way. I think the matchups turned out okay enough and there wasn't any one show that got tons and tons more nomiations. The most nominated was Chernobyl with 16.

>Yea Forums FOTM thrown up against shit shows nobody cares about
Wow, great list.

if twin peaks doesn't win this i'm gonna be mad

>cheap nostalgia prequel is losing to something new and original
Seems good to me

>house of pope
>new and original

>cheap nostalgia prequel
Better Call Saul is Objectively better then Breaking Bad its like Comparing a regular treadmill to a military grade treadmill,

>he didn't even watch it

I don't watch spinoffs

Attached: played.jpg (500x776, 65K)

both of these shows were great and this was a hard choice desu

Nice reference but I don't think you know what objectively means.

After watching BCS writers chasing their own tail for three seasons the choice was very easy for me.
Reminder that the New Pope is airing next month.

Where the fuck is Barry, you plebs?

>Supernatural beating GoT

Haha holy smokes the TV event of the decade might get smoked in the first round.

Attached: NoireLel.jpg (681x590, 69K)

>Toast Of London and World Peace in a tight race

Didn’t expect that

>Legion loosing to Boys
Yea Forums needs to acquire some taste.

How do you view the results?

After you vote click see previous responses

>pitting True Detective vs Breaking Bad this early

you're going to be mad. but if it's any consolation you would have been mad anyway.

kinda makes sense to line similar-vibe shows against each other in the early rounds honestly. though purportedly it was random so, yeah.

> An Idiot Abroad vs The Moaning of life
The only person strong enough to eat Karl is himself

The only live action show I watched in the 2010's was Twin Peaks: The Return, so i'll be around to vote for that for however long it lasts.

You should watch some of the other shows here. A lot of good shit

the protomolecule is so powerful it's fucking with the basic concept of a pie chart here

Attached: but what does it MEAN.jpg (573x364, 18K)

i have watched all of the other shows and can confirm that twin peaks: the return was the only one worth watching

I mistyped the name and changed it but even so I had to change other typos and the charts only display the re-spelled title and not the old one.

Supernatural better win over GoT for keks

This matchup is unironically a Elite Eight on a Round of 64 and totally bullshit.

God I don't even know if I can respond to the Drama because I haven't seen Chernobyl and its supposed to be the GOAT show but I love Hannibal so so much.

The choice is easy: one good season versus three good season. Yes, all three, don't @ me plebs

>Black Mirror mounting a comeback against The Leftovers

>TV event of the decade
with an ending like that it deserves to go out in round 1

>Joe Pera beating Silicon Valley
>Check It Out beating Nathan For You

Adult Swim fans out in force

>implying the last dozen seasons of supernatural were any good
I used to like that show but cmon, everything after season 22 is just straight downhill

Yeah thanks user I decided to just vote because of you, because I saw all the other ones and just help Hannibal win, thats a Final 4 as far as I'm concerned.

Yea Forums being too pozzed nowadays is the only answer. The Leftovers is easily top 3

STFU pleb. Scoobynatural alone >>

Attached: C5B36017-41FA-4EFF-9CCF-F6B2910EA76E.jpg (1000x563, 70K)

>Chernobyl is beating Hannibal
pig disgusting. Sneed will win at this rate.

Eric Andre is also blowing Parks And Rec out but MDE is losing

>literally just voted twice in a row
Why didn't you require people to log into their google accounts for this? Now it's gonna get rigged so something shitty like MDE or The Boys ends up winning.

>sunny against 99 in the first round

just gtfo nigger

>voting only twice in a row

MDE is literally the only Adult Swim Show that’s losing

I can do that in round 2 if people want me to but didn't know if
A) it would be that much of a deterant
B) that everybody on here had a google account

that's next

People will get around it no matter what

That was my line of thought.

>Joe pera winning
I feel a renewed sense of hope

why not just play by the rules, negro?

It's very obvious someone is spanning Doom Patrol to kick Twin Peaks out.

>that anti Twin Peaks campaign

>why not just play by the rules
lmao is this nigga serious. Fucking whitoids man

*spamming

This is england gonna lose so hoping for Ash to at least win it's first round.

I feel your pain. This Is England, in particular 88, is one of my favourite pieces of television ever.

You guys say you’re not reddit yet these responses beg to differ. The Dark Crystal is the most reddit thing ever and is just a fad so no wonder it’s winning. SAD.

>forms.gle/DeEvQGjdHktEDKeE7
It's less reddit than a fucking disney show

>reddit versus reddit in The first round

What classifies as a 'Yea Forums' show?

We’re not on Yea Forums mate it’s 4channel.
Also it’s the fact that so many threads complain about le reddit humour, reddit drama, reddit this and that- yet every show winning is peak reddit espec comedy

'90 is definitely the weakest for me but that last episode...fucking hell. The characters really grew on me and ALL the actors did a phenomenal job all throughout the series which is pretty mindblowing.

>no Justified
>This is Reddit
>Hannibal
>Reddit Detective
>Dexter
>Reddit Hunter
>Breaking Reddit
>Mad Reddit
>The Reddicans
>Mr. Reddit
>Reddit Blinders
>Better Call Reddit
>The Young Reddit

Yea Forums proves it has absolute plebbit taste in basically every matchup.

Thanks for your input, incel.

Doom Patrol voters are disgusting and are merely afraid to get Lynched.

Attached: disgusting.png (464x248, 9K)

Twin Peak and Ash vs Evil Dead suddenly losing after having huge leads is ridiculous

thanks for you're input reddit

then just start spamming the other way you turd

No

>MDE is losing

Never knew Yea Forums had such reddit taste

>spam votes for my favorite show
>write comment complaining about autist vote spammers

Attached: 1547156469114.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Toast Of London is a better show

>caring about stale old meme
The most reddit thing there is

Oh shit oh shit

Attached: kino.jpg (559x300, 12K)

If a Netflix show takes home the tournament, we have failed as a board. Breaking Bad has to be considered a strong favorite, right?

>No Jericho

Why?

Always Sunny will probably win

Why do whites make this face?

>eric andre over parks and rec
you're all retarded

Sup Ramadan Steve

that evil dead fall, lmao, what happened

1 autist vote stuffer

I haven't even heard of the other show.

It speaks volumes about how shitty the last couple seasons of Game of Thrones were that it's getting its ass kicked by Gay Buffy.

I event watched either I just voted against Game Of Thrones because every GoT fan I’ve encountered is annoying

I never watched Supernatural I just voted for it out of spite because GoT season 8 was just that bad

Sunny and Breaking Bad are the clear favorites, right? Even with Sunny falling off the past few years.

Sunny is absolutely manhandling a stronger opponent than Breaking Bad is up against and Sunny has a bigger margin. I’m not really a fan of Sunny but they probably have it in the bag

>community beating vice principals
>silicon valley losing to some shit I've never heard of
the fuck?

Attached: Jared.png (2560x1440, 3.27M)

Someone is spamming Parks and Rec over Eric Andre now. Eric Andre’s lead has gone from 70+ to 55 in just a few minutes

Chernobyl easily deserves best TV show of the decade.

Joe Pera Talks With You is kino and you should watch it

>he thinks only one poll is being votespammed
user, I.....

No im keeping an eye on all results pages and making note of unusual fluctuations

Parks and Rec is one of the worst shows I've ever seen

Hannibal over Chernobyl you fucking plebs I hope that's a given!

Imagine thinking anything on this list deserves the spot over Chernobyl.
Delusional, go to the infirmary

>muh brackets
the final 4 has to be young pope, fargo, true detective and hannibal

youtube.com/watch?v=7F1ma_0vwog
youtube.com/watch?v=TCE7GDkOhMM

Just vote for the least popular one of the two. That is the based and redpilled choice.

Crazy how the final season was so terrible it completely tanked the show's entire reputation. GoT has plenty of haters but they are more than outnumbered by fans who would bolster its numbers, yet not even long time fans are willing to defend it at this point.

Attached: gotvote.jpg (532x327, 20K)

A classic matchup of two literally whos

Attached: 64CF3AD0-EB8B-46EA-B2D7-460487BC55BD.jpg (649x948, 94K)

Legitimately didn't expect Yea Forums to favor the expanse over flavor of the month muh nostalgia Stranger Things.

Attached: ST vs TE.jpg (509x329, 21K)

I've actually seen some Cunk sketches and they made me laugh, so I gave her a vote.

Charts are just what Yea Forums has been missing

The show was pretty bad from season 5 onward.

I think it helps that they absolutely butchered Danaerys, a ton of the "normie"/more casual type of fans were heavily invested in her story more than any other character. Her going from heroic monarch to batshit insane in the span of 2 hours of tv turned a lot of otherwise forgiving fans off.

I agree but enthusiasm for it was still very high everywhere, including on Yea Forums, yet the final season was apparently too much even for showfags.

>Nirvanna The Band
>literally who

It’s like you’ve never had a genderless burger experience before

chernobylfags are so obnoxious

Where is The Terror?

>Her going from heroic monarch to batshit insane in the span of 2 hours

Attached: IMG_0655.jpg (749x926, 90K)

Sci Fi/Fantasy bracket

See that's weird to me cause I've never liked Danaerys, either in the books or in the show. Never understood the normalfag obsession over her.

>obsessing over 6 episode miniseries, which had only like 3 really good episodes
>based on true events over fictional artpiece

look, the chernobyl memes are wholesome, but Hannibal is clearly one of the best tv shows ever made.

The expanse is garbage though, I suffered through season 1 and nothing fucking happened.

:^)

you're gay for the serial killer, aren't you?

Parks and Rec has overtaken Eric Andre. Very egregious vote manipulation

>Mirri Maz Duur
Who killed Drogo and her unborn baby
>The House of the Undying
The guy who stole her dragons and tried to kill her
>Dany burns Astapor
She didn't burn the whole fucking city
>Masters of Mereen
Again, not a city full of innocent people
>Meerenise noblemen
See above, another faction directly opposed to her
>Dany burns the Wagon train
You mean the supply train of an enemy army

If you can't see how all of these things are wildly different from massacring an entire city full of innocent people *after* she's won the battle and they've surrendered, you're either trolling or a retard.

>assblasted reddit andre fags bitching in the thread
you guys are providing cover for my much more important ballot stuffing op elsewhere tyvm

I've never even seen Hannibal. It always came across as one of those "pretty good" shows that I wanted to watch but never got around to it.
Chernobyl was one of the greatest single television series' to ever exist.
Things definitely get fucked up when you are comparing a six-episode series with an eight-season show though. I mean season one of True Detective is a solid competitor, but the other seasons are probably going to drag down it's results. Same for GoT and the first four seasons versus the latter four seasons.

Such as?

Season one was literally the best season. If you don't like sci fi as a genre you aren't going to like it.

>I mean season one of True Detective is a solid competitor, but the other seasons are probably going to drag down it's results.
Wasn't there a major drop in viewers from season 1 to season 2? Like I never saw a single episode of season 2, doubt I was the only one. I saw that Rust and Marty weren't involved and I decided not to bother.

>show with four white straight male leads vs YAAAS KWEEN the show with a shitty final season
That was hard

Attached: korewa nutcrakaa desu.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Watch it, then. You shouldn't even argue, if you haven't seen it.

Cunk is pretty good youtube.com/watch?v=k8XrSeLBbGg

All of them but the literally who shows.
Seriously at least using an IP unique poll would mean people had to IP hop to fuck with it.
Not even having that means the results are beyond worthless.

I wish Barry qualified. I think it would have been a cinderella team

Season 2 has higher average viewership. Season 3 had a big fall off

Remember when Supernatural predicted the CIA meme?

Attached: supernatural cia.webm (624x290, 877K)

uncanny

If you can't see how a pattern of setting people on fire or crucifying them is evil then I don't know what to tell you.
In reality you're just an obsessive ecg fag that won't stop insisting that she wasn't fucking psycho from the beginning.
When Mad Dany was a popular theory before the show was ever made.

>vs YAAS KWEEN the show
Jon and Tyrion had more screentime than any other characters overall. Ned was clearly the lead in season 1, and Robb was basically a lead in seasons 2 and 3. The only women who actually carried their own storylines were Cersei, Arya, and Danaerys. Even when they went full yaas kween with Sansa, she was mostly just doing what people told her to do.

I watch and read a lot of sci-fi it's one of my favorite genres that's why I started the show. What a fucking disappointment it was. Plus I couldn't stand that stupid fucking hat on the detective or whoever the hell was that.

Don't care much for le cannibal either.

The Leftovers is better than both

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but wasn't Supernatural like some daytime tv tier crap that women watched because the main characters were "hot"?
My sisters watched that.

I'm a brainlet, how many hours left till the polls are closed?

>I watch and read a lot of sci-fi it's one of my favorite genres that's why I started the show
I don't understand how someone could like sci fi but not love the worldbuilding of the first season
>Plus I couldn't stand that stupid fucking hat on the detective or whoever the hell was that.
I didn't really like his story arc and the character is kind of annoyingly eccentric but he's one of the better actors on the show and he doesn't take up that much screentime.

15 mins.

Just so you know I'm running a script :)

So are the girls. What shows didnt hire beautiful actors anyway

Attached: happy noises.webm (860x480, 3M)

>In reality you're just an obsessive ecg fag
Nah, I don't really give a shit about Emilia Clarke. Never really cared for Dany either. I just think they butchered her character.

>If you can't see how a pattern of setting people on fire or crucifying them is evil
Setting people who violently opposed her on fire or crucifying them. That's the difference. It's a massive leap to go from that to slaughtering a city full of people who have already surrendered, *instead* of going after Cersei. Honestly that's the dumbest part by far, and I watched the D&D commentary and it makes even less sense. They say she looks at the Red Keep and she gets furious at Cersei so she....kills all the random peasants who Cersei clearly doesn't care about, rather than just going after Cersei?

>When Mad Dany was a popular theory before the show was ever made.
I agree. The final chapter of Dance especially, when she can't even remember the name of the little girl Drogon burned, and then says to nobody "Fire and Blood", that's a red flag. Problem is the show has none of that because D&D can't develop characters worth a shit. They just go from 0 to 100 because she lost her hairdresser and heard some bells.

You're such a fucking retard, user. I respect your dedication but you fucked this all up. Nobody will take this garbage seriously. People are just spam voting now

What are you spamming

here you go op, i finished your shit survey 24 hours ahead of schedule

Attached: 19583901839850.jpg (3504x3768, 1.14M)

I'm beating your script with nothing but my humble back button :)

>tfw everybody i care about irl refuses to watch GoT

Attached: 1.png (512x512, 67K)

how does it feel to be lazy AND retarded?

based luddite

>mad men vs got in the finals
I don't buy it, lad.

Young Pope/Better Call Saul has like 300 more votes than the others for some reason.
I wouldn't have pegged Better Call Saul as having the autist voterigging kind of fans

explain how anything other than mad men wins

>Mad Men and Americans in the same bracket let alone facing each other first round.

Fucking shit poll. I say they are like a top 4 seed, they should be facing dumpster trash like Dexter

It's worse than half the drama selection

Polling on round 1 has now ended.

Also: strawpoll.me/18617946

i voted BCS but ive never even seen the young pope or 90% of the other shows i voted for/against lol

>Walking Dead and GoT
>Two extremely influential shows
>Losing cause of hating the ending/one bad season

My 93 year-old semi-demented deaf granny could do a better bracketing job than OP

I wasnt done yet bitch

Breaking Bad deserves the win and you all know it.

But both shows have at least four bad seasons each lmao

Also
>b-but it's popular

I’m not voting for the most “influential” show

>I wouldn't have pegged Better Call Saul as having the autist voterigging kind of fans
It's literally a show about scum

ive never seen it but i still voted for it lol
welcome to 4channel

Attached: 1538187536264.jpg (1200x1156, 166K)

Lol no it doesn’t.

Jesus Christ, imagine actually thinking that The Americans is a top 4 show

We also have a tie vote. Please vote in the strawpoll to see who gets through:
Dark Tourist vs. Wild Wild Country
strawpoll.me/18617984

I don't even know what these are, but I guess I'll vote.

winners:

>always sunny
>community
>chernobyl
>breaking bad
>the expanse
>the leftovers
>the boys

unbased losers
>the americans
>peaky blinders

overall breddy gud

This is a list of all shows ranked from least voted vote to most voted for with the winning shows from each genre in green, hence why there are winners in the documentary section much lower down the list.

This list will be updated throughout the tournament with the number of votes each winner subsequently gets in further rounds added on.

The Moaning of Life - 14
The Roosevelts – 18
The Hunt – 34
Frozen Planet - 38
The Jinx - 38
Altered States - 40
Dexter – 43
The Americans – 46
Blue Planet II – 51
>Louis Theroux: Dark States – 52
>Our Planet - 53
>Making a Murderer - 59
>Cosmos - 60
Inside No. 9 – 61
>Planet Earth II - 65
Cunk on Britain - 68
Peaky Blinders – 72
>An Idiot Abroad - 79
>The Vietnam War - 81
Mindhunter – 92
Brooklyn Nine-Nine - 93
Mr. Robot – 95
Vice Principals – 100
The Walking Dead - 119
MDE Presents: World Peace – 120
Game of Thrones / Legion - 129
Silicon Valley – 139
Steve Brule - 142
Vikings – 157
Black Mirror - 163
Hannibal – 172
>Chernobyl – 175
>Joe Pera Talks With You - 178
Daredevil – 188
>Fargo – 190
>Toast of London – 193
>Nathan For You – 193
Stranger Things – 202
>Narcos - 205
>Breaking Bad - 208
>This Is England - 215
The Eric Andre Show – 216
>Nirvanna the Band the Show - 216
>Community - 222
>Louie - 226
>Mad Men – 231
>The Expanse - 236
>True Detective – 242
>Supernatural - 245
>Parks & Rec – 246
>The Terror - 258
The Young Pope – 262
Ash vs the Evil Dead - 263
Doom Patrol – 287
>It's Always Sunny - 261
>Better Call Saul – 263
>Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance – 305
>The Haunting of Hill House - 344
>Twin Peaks: The Return – 351
>The Leftovers – 371
>The Boys - 399

Wow ‘Mad Men’ stomped. I might have to watch that show now.

>one vote between young pope and better call saul

Shit, I did that wrong, Better Call Saul actually got 363 due to spammers. Sorry user, but it got stomped by autists.

Stew, 'ave you seen Game of Frones mate?

When is next thread?

WHERE IS THE TERROR

Adult Swim fans now only have Joe Pera to vote for. Watch out for it as a dark horse.

It won its matchup

>tfw no Yea Forums communal watching of one episode from each show

Based autists

If Breaking Bad doesn't win this you're all retarded

Here is the chart filled will every winner this round except for the tie which will be decided by the strawpoll once this thread dies.

Attached: tv tourn round 2.jpg (3504x3768, 2.44M)

>Scoobynatural
Kino as fuck. Also
>Supernatural is older than 90% of the shows here

>MDE lost

What a shit tournament

>GOT loses in the first round
Based anons

The remaining comedy and drama shows are all great

>no Spartacus

Absolutely s o y and trannypilled

>fucking Community beat Vice Principals
>Cosmos beat The Hunt
I mean we all know Yea Forums is the worst board, but come on. Fucking plebs I swear.

>chernobyl vs breaking bad likely to be booked in round three
That's a WrestleMania-caliber match if I've ever heard of one.

>implying I watched anything I voted on

Attached: 1565629888324.jpg (615x409, 25K)

Black Sails?
Is that really that good?

>the haunting over ash vs evil dead
how many people voted in this poll? 2? get fucked faggot

>didn't even bother to pick a winner between detective and dexter
my man

why would you expect it to turn out differently than real life

Take a bump

Shut up Manshaus, you're the most pathetic failure in our species existence.

It's easily better than anything else in the drama section except for Chernobyl, which I haven't seen.

Twin Peaks has a chance to beat it

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I wish, but it won't survive quarterfinals.

>no longer accepting votes
How long are you giving each round 10 minutes so only 3 faggots can vote in each round. STUPID!

Both will lose to the superior true detective

So boys, what was round one’s biggest upset?

utterly fucking disgusting

Game of Thrones.

You had six hours dude.

there were a few hundred

nth for haunting of hill house

>Parks and Rec over Eric Andre

Attached: 1564202428014.jpg (506x374, 69K)

why tf did chernobyl get chosen over hannibal?

novelty effect due to chernobyl having recently screened

this is BULLSHIT

You're welcome

Seethe tumblr

>tfw Vice Principals and Eric Andre already snubbed
>tfw literal 10/10 shows Fargo and The Leftovers will get snubbed this round

At least Twin Peaks has a decent chance of winning the sci-fi bracket unless terrorfags rig the polls

Attached: buff.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Hannibal literally lost be 3 votes.

Have you seen the Chernobyl generals? It's all gay dudes writing erotic fanfiction about fat sweaty men.

Fargo got an unlucky bracket, but leftovers should be able to beat the boys.

Hope Planet Earth 2 has a cinderella run to the finals

The Vietnam War has it locked down

Attached: 1537572400022.jpg (1242x1878, 332K)

I will spam 1,000 votes to get the Leftovers into the next round.

why should i care what Yea Forums thinks?

best tv shows of the 2010's, one from each of OP's categories:
>True Detective S1
>Parks and rec
>Black Mirror
>Chef's Table (not on OP's list)

Mad men sucked and I haven't even seen it

>56 votes

big yikes

this season of black mirror left me very triggered. I was literally on my couch Reeeeeing at the Striking Vipers episode. Other seasons yeah they were pretty good.

You posted cringe bro

Better Call Saul beating out The Young Pope is the most disgusting thing about this entire chart desu

Attached: 1540165938370.jpg (408x439, 37K)

Where the fuck is Bojack Horseman? Half of the Comedy bracket is nu-AS shovelware garbage.

>supernatural and the expanse beating stranger things and GoT
I've literally never encountered anyone who's even watched either of those shows. I doubt Twin Peaks will even make it to the final round with all the troll votes.

>proxy contest

Attached: 1543180272742.gif (280x302, 2M)

How the absolute fuck did Parks and Rec beat out The Eric Andre Show?

Are you dumbfucks that fucking stupid??

>people voting against Reddit Things and Game of Shit are trolls
lel

an autist spammed parks and rec at the last minute. eric andre was leading with about 70 percent until the last hour of the vote

The New Pope, which is gonna be absolute kino